Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lies Told And Memories Remebered

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

Number of posts : 4121
Registration date : 2009-06-05

Lies Told And Memories Remebered Empty
PostSubject: Lies Told And Memories Remebered   Lies Told And Memories Remebered EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 11:57 pm

Miru had bein carrying naka the hole way, gratefull the rumors about the uchiha mansion and the house`s around were haunted bye the spirits of her family killed bye her very own older brother.

She was walking along the wall leading to the main house were the head family of the clan would had lived, even since it was some years ago some of the broken uchiha symbols still remained on the wall, as if it was yesterday the clan got killed
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Number of posts : 18267
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Lies Told And Memories Remebered   Lies Told And Memories Remebered EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 12:01 am

Naka looked around in awe. Asmo had deleted the information about clans from her memory, so she had no clue. "Miru-onee-san, where are we?"
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Lies Told And Memories Remebered   Lies Told And Memories Remebered EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 12:04 am

Miru looked down at her"..we are heading home..we are both among the last 4 living uchiha clan members..the 2 others being our older brothers the missing nin sasuke and the akatsuki member itachi..me itachi and sasuke carry the sharingan the bloodline of the clan.."
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Lies Told And Memories Remebered   Lies Told And Memories Remebered EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 12:11 am

"Do I?" Naka asked, still looking around. She played with the very-long white strands of her hair. "I can't remember it, though."
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Lies Told And Memories Remebered   Lies Told And Memories Remebered EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 12:15 am

Miru shock her head and looked forward, she had bein remanning the uchiha part of konoha as much as she could, it wasent hard since she was alone here

She slid the sitedoor open in the mainhouse and walked in, after 2 minuts she placed naka in a blue bed fitting her size"heres you bed.."it was sasuke`s room but since he was about 12 when he left the village she thought this to be the best for naka, she went over to a old draver and found a scissor
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Lies Told And Memories Remebered   Lies Told And Memories Remebered EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 12:25 am

Naka sat on the bed, moving her hand over its soft blue sheets. Truthfully, she liked grey and white better. The white hair flowed around her, unnaturally silky. Her black hair was too short for her to determine its texture. She caught a handful, looking at it with interest. She looked up as Miru took out a pair of scissors.
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Lies Told And Memories Remebered   Lies Told And Memories Remebered EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 12:27 am

Miru got naka to sit up and turn the back against her"naka..i need to cut you hair..just abit"she didnt really like hair so long and it would be hard to walk and jump if it didnt get cut. The young uchiha took the long hair into one arm and one of the scissors in the other, without warning she cut a good amount off and relead it from her arm, naka could fell the hair was right over her hips now
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Lies Told And Memories Remebered   Lies Told And Memories Remebered EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 1:12 am

"Miru-onee-san...Can you cut it here?" She held the hair over to her chin. "I feel like that's how I want it to be..."

ooc: sorry I replied so late! I had to cook dinner T.T
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Lies Told And Memories Remebered   Lies Told And Memories Remebered EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 2:10 am

occ:np lols

Miru looked down at her*i guess the old naka still is there..somewhere*she just nodded and cut the hair perfectly to what naka wanted. Miru had learnd to cut hair from her mother, Mikoto who always liked sasuke`s hair short and spiky.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Lies Told And Memories Remebered   Lies Told And Memories Remebered EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 2:17 am

Naka checked her hair and rubbed it so it was messy, just like how it used to be. And for the first time since she woke up, she smiled. It was the same old-Naka smile she had. Asmo had erased her memories...but he didn't change what she liked. Other than her memories, he had only changed her personality. No longer hyper and energetic, Naka was now frail and timid, like a girl on her deathbed. She touched the many scars on her right arm and frowned. "How'd I get these?"
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Lies Told And Memories Remebered   Lies Told And Memories Remebered EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 2:27 am

Miru looked down at her, thinking alot befor finaly answering"..i have bein teaching you sword fighting lately..since both me, sasuke and itachi are masters of the art.."
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Lies Told And Memories Remebered   Lies Told And Memories Remebered EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 2:31 am

"Oh!" Naka couldn't remember any of it, though. "Then my name is... Naka Uchiha?" She found that kind of disturbing. She didn't want a strong family. She wanted a strong...master. The image of Asmo and her flashed through her mind and her heartbeat quickened. "Who- who are my friends?"
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Lies Told And Memories Remebered   Lies Told And Memories Remebered EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 2:39 am

Miru looked at her"..no one..the hokage has meant to keep it a secret that 2 uchiha`s is alive....the Sannin orochimaru has attemptet to take both itachi and sasuke`s body with curse marks..then after to take over the body..He failed in placing the curse mark on itachi but sasuke and me arent that lucky..he almost got sasuke`s body and the hokage fear he will go after me next..and that he could use you to get me"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Lies Told And Memories Remebered   Lies Told And Memories Remebered EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 2:46 am

Naka pouted and crossed her arms like her old self. "Just because I'm your sister?"

Meanwhile, Aiden was waking up from his dream...
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Lies Told And Memories Remebered   Lies Told And Memories Remebered EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 3:04 am

Miru smiled for a moment befor getting to her feet"come..i show you heh"she took naka`s hand and went to the privat garden of the main house

Aiden could fell his head was abit light but else he was unharmed, a little note was placed in one of his hands
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Lies Told And Memories Remebered   Lies Told And Memories Remebered EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 3:09 am

Naka followed, leaving the remains of her hair on the bed. Along the way, she noticed one of her eyes was red yet the other was brown. 'Huh? Why...?'

Aiden read the note quickly, panic and protective instincts welling up inside him.
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Lies Told And Memories Remebered   Lies Told And Memories Remebered EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 3:41 am

Miru looked down at her"..uchihas born without the sharingan have thoose eyes..its commen..or was commen in the family"she said in her cold tone, when they got to the garden miru llooked down at naka"sit down and ill show you"

Dear Aiden, my name is miru uchiha, i have you young friend naka under my care, do not come to look for her. Asmo wont get to her eitther..ive seen the suffering both of you cause`s her so she stays for me..was there written on the note miru had passed him on the way back to the village
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Lies Told And Memories Remebered   Lies Told And Memories Remebered EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 3:46 am

"Oh...Okay..." Naka did as she was told and sat down crosslegged. She didn't recognize Miru's cold voice and just looked around, ignoring it.

Aiden crumpled the paper and burnt it into ashes. Like hell would he not get Naka. She was his, he had claimed her first. Aiden took a deep breath, and smelled Naka's strong scent. She was bloody...and...there was another person with her. Aiden growled and started sprinting to their location.
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Lies Told And Memories Remebered   Lies Told And Memories Remebered EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 3:51 am

Me: awww kawaii with aiden and naka n.n
Miru: its good to see you stopped crack paring me
Me: heh..you think..aiden will be so impressed over miru`s great beauty and forget all about naka
Miru: =.=..asmo pls kill me befor her crack paring becomes real

Miru placed a scroll down on the ground and bit her finger, drew af thick line of blood and smashed her hand down on it"summoning!"a poff of smoke came and when it cleared a big raven on the size of a horse, maby bigger was standing on the ground, looking at naka with red eues
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Lies Told And Memories Remebered   Lies Told And Memories Remebered EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 7:44 am

Naka was afraid and backead away from the ravens. She was shaking and shivering and looking as she might faint. "Miru-onee-san, what are those...?"
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Lies Told And Memories Remebered   Lies Told And Memories Remebered EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 7:54 am

Miru placed her hand on the feathers and looked at her"..its a raven..every uchiha has, as the only clan in the entire nation a blood contract with the ravens..from our birth..im gonna learn you the summoing jutsu, along with the others passed down from other moter.."when miru said that she also thought*and so they can protect her if i cant..*
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Lies Told And Memories Remebered   Lies Told And Memories Remebered EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 8:19 am

Naka shook her head, her eyes wide. "They...they scare me..." Really, they did. She never liked the dark type of animals, and she prefered the young, hyper type. Naka wanted a monkey. "I want...a monkey..." She then 'remembered' that her master, Asmo, had ties with demons. "..."

Aiden was getting closer by the second, keeping his nose on her scent. He smelled...fear. A snarl ripped through his throat and Aiden went faster. He wanted his little girl back...
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Lies Told And Memories Remebered   Lies Told And Memories Remebered EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 8:21 am

MIru smiled at her now, not a big one, just a little. That little change in her mouth almost seemed to change the cold uchiha girl, as if the gentel and kind side was there, for just a moment. The picked out anthoder scroll and summond a little white monkey with bi blue eyes who looked happy at naka
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Lies Told And Memories Remebered   Lies Told And Memories Remebered EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 8:26 am

Naka frowned, afraid to touch the monkey. The colour of its fur worried her. She wanted a brown monkey, a hyper, protective one, with bloodthirsty skills in battle. This one looked nice, but obviously dangerous if it came from Uchiha. What's more, it looked too...clean for her.

Aiden was very close. He jumped over the wall and landed right between the two kunoichi, panting.
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Lies Told And Memories Remebered   Lies Told And Memories Remebered EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 8:29 am

Miru didnt haste a second, befor aiden even blinked miru was standing in front of naka and himself, a large snake on around 7 meters was around her hissing angry at aiden, miru`s katane was drawn and her red sharingan was shinning cold and dangerous"..you keep away from this girl.."the monkey and a large tiger was on the side of naka and the raven behind her
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lies Told And Memories Remebered   Lies Told And Memories Remebered Empty

Back to top Go down

Lies Told And Memories Remebered
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next