Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lies Told And Memories Remebered

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Number of posts : 18267
Registration date : 2009-08-22

Lies Told And Memories Remebered - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lies Told And Memories Remebered   Lies Told And Memories Remebered - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 1:33 pm

"Oh..." Naka thought for a while before smiling. "Well, nobody's perfect. He's my Danna and I love him!"
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

Number of posts : 4121
Registration date : 2009-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Lies Told And Memories Remebered   Lies Told And Memories Remebered - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 1:36 pm

Miru looked at her"hmm say what..next time he calls for you..can you promise to bring me with you?...i bet i just need to know him abit more..then maby you Onee-sama and danna can become friends okay?"she said with a weak smile*also so he can get what he deservs..*
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Lies Told And Memories Remebered   Lies Told And Memories Remebered - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 1:40 pm

"Oh, o-" An image flashed through her mind. Or more like, a memory.

"Naka, when you meet me, always come alone."
"Yes, Danna-sama."
"Good girl."

"...I can't. Danna wants to meet me only..."
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Lies Told And Memories Remebered   Lies Told And Memories Remebered - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 1:43 pm

Miru watched her, she almost knew asmo had spoken to her right there, well his message was replyed to her"..it dosent matter naka..im comming with you no matter what he says.."the serious look in miru`s eyes came back. a black raven came flying into the room from the outside and landed on miru`s hand, sharing eye contact with her as if they were speaking
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Lies Told And Memories Remebered   Lies Told And Memories Remebered - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 1:53 pm

Naka tilted her head as another memory appeared in her/Asmo's red eye.

"I won't show myself if someone else comes. It has to be you."
"Okay, Danna."

"He doesn't want to show himself to anyone but me..." Naka was afraid of the black bird, so she backed away.
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Lies Told And Memories Remebered   Lies Told And Memories Remebered - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 1:56 pm

Miru looked at naka"then im never leaving you side..asmo has to pay for what he has done to you.."the raven came with a quite loud bird scream befor it flew out of the window"orochimaru destroyed my childhood with this cursemark and my family was killed bye itachi..because of this damn village.."she gripped tightly around some of the bedsheet and looked down"..i dont want you to end up like me naka.."
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Lies Told And Memories Remebered   Lies Told And Memories Remebered - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 2:04 pm

"What did he do to me that's so bad?" Naka asked, surprised.

"Naka, this might hurt..."
"I don't mind, Danna!"
"I'm going to bite you...and that means you are mine."
"Oka- ahh..."

"I don't mind if my childhood is ruined, as long as I have my Danna!"
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Lies Told And Memories Remebered   Lies Told And Memories Remebered - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 2:09 pm

occ: hold on how the hell can he bite her? he isent therex.x'

Miru just got to her feet and looked down at her, 2 ravens landed on her shoulder, one sligty larger than the other, the larger one had the fully developed sharingan eyes and the smaller one a almost devolped one"..you know naka..im not alone in this as i look..asmo is not getting you as long im alive.."she looked naka straigt into the red eye while saying the last part
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Lies Told And Memories Remebered   Lies Told And Memories Remebered - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 2:18 pm

Ooc: it's a memory she's watching with Asmo's eye.

Ic: Naka's brown eye showed fear. The red one, though, showed stubborness and mocking. 'Bring it on,' came a voice in her head. It was Asmo, channeling into her. "Bring it on," the voice came through Naka's lips, but it was sure as hell wasn't hers. She covered her mouth, shocked. The red eye then showed a spark of...evil?
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Lies Told And Memories Remebered   Lies Told And Memories Remebered - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 2:24 pm

occ: ahh ic, just got confused for a moment heh

Miru looked at naka/asmo now"..nice to see you finaly got the guts to come back..but in that form?..weak.."she looked at the two ravens"..fly to you masteres"they spread they wings and she looked down at naka/asmo"..when the ravens masteres reach here you will be finished..so lets get started shall we?"she drew her katana and swung it, aimming for naka/asmo`s leg
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Lies Told And Memories Remebered   Lies Told And Memories Remebered - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 2:34 pm

"Augh!" the male voice took over.

[In Naka's mind]
"Huh? Why can't I move, Danna?"
"I'm borrowing your body, Naka. Just for a while. So relax."
"Okay, I - ow, that hurt!"
"It did? Well, it didn't affect me."

[Reality]
Naka's body jumped back, but the katana had cut her. "You think you can kill me in this form? I'm semi-immortal, I don't die mortal deaths. But Naka does." She gave an evil smile, something that had never been seen on Naka's innocent face.
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Lies Told And Memories Remebered   Lies Told And Memories Remebered - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 2:38 pm

Miru looked at asmo"if killing naka means getting her out of you dirty hands asmo..it be worth it!"she made a small flip backwords and landed on the rather big 4 feet deep lake in the garden, she formed some handsigs ending with rat and said"water style:water dragon`s jutsu"not only 1 but 3 6 foot tall water dragons rose from the lake, miru jumped on top of one of them and slammed her hands into its head"chidori wave!"strong thunder was running throught them and they roared at asmo/naka
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Lies Told And Memories Remebered   Lies Told And Memories Remebered - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 2:47 pm

[NM]
"D-danna, I'm scared!"
"Don't be, I've got this under control."

[R]
Naka frowned. "Naka will only die by my hand."

Aiden finished washing his hand and came back. "Hey, I-" He smelled something strange on Naka and widened his eyes. "Asmo!" He looked at Miru, with the water dragons. "Miru, NO! DON'T KILL HER!"
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Lies Told And Memories Remebered   Lies Told And Memories Remebered - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 2:51 pm

Miru looked at aiden"asmo is in charge of her body now!..i dont give a damn if you die on in this battlefield so get out of here!.."she formed som handsigs and her eyes turned blood red"attack"the 2 water dragons she wasent standing on were flowing fast down against naka
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Lies Told And Memories Remebered   Lies Told And Memories Remebered - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 2:58 pm

"Crap!" Aiden got behind Naka and held onto her shoulders. 'Asmo, get out of there! This is no joke, Naka might die!'

[NM]
"Danna, it's the bad uncle!"
"Yes, it is dear. All he wants you for is as food."

[R]
"Get off! Grrr, Kage Bunshin!" Three more Naka's appeared. "Disperse!" They kicked Aiden out of the way. The dragons hit the original, hard enough to make her bleed.

"Kyaaa!" It was Naka's voice.
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Lies Told And Memories Remebered   Lies Told And Memories Remebered - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 3:01 pm

Miru jumped down from the largest of the 3 dragons and got a hold of naka`s shirt and held her up against the wall, the katana was at naka`s neck and the dragon on miru`s side, growling angry. Miru looked straigt into the red eye and said"..you little naka will die if you dont release her..i dont really care what will become of me but i say this to you..i do anything to get naka out of you dirty hands.."
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Lies Told And Memories Remebered   Lies Told And Memories Remebered - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 3:31 pm

Naka squeaked, blood coming from her mouth. Her body was limp and numb and she couldn't breathe.

[NM]
"Naka, I have to leave now."
"Okay, Danna. Will you be back?"
"You bet."

[R]
Naka closed her eyes and fainted.
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Lies Told And Memories Remebered   Lies Told And Memories Remebered - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 10:37 pm

miru caugt the young naka, her sharingan turned off and she could fell asmo had let her"..damn him"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Lies Told And Memories Remebered   Lies Told And Memories Remebered - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 9:02 pm

"He already is damned." Aiden walked over to them and put a hand on her chest. There was a heartbeat, but very, very faint. "She's alive." He lightly poked her cold cheek, and Naka squeezed her eyes closed. "Ngh...Danna..."
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Lies Told And Memories Remebered   Lies Told And Memories Remebered - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 11:06 pm

Miru layed naka in aiden`s arm since she had to sit down again, she begang to sweat very little and aiden could see the curse mar ktrying to come out again
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Lies Told And Memories Remebered   Lies Told And Memories Remebered - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 11:17 pm

Aiden frowned as Miru passed the unconcious body to him. "She'll kill me when she wake- ! The curse mark?" Aiden shifted Naka's body so that she would lean on him and he had a hand free. "Is it hurting again?" He put his free palm on one of Miru's eyes.
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Lies Told And Memories Remebered   Lies Told And Memories Remebered - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 11:19 pm

Miru simply made a small nod"...t..theres only one who can stop this..Hija-sama in the land of the bird..near the wind country borthers.."
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Lies Told And Memories Remebered   Lies Told And Memories Remebered - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 11:25 pm

Naka 'mmph'-ed against Aiden's chest. He rubbed her back, and she purred as she fell deeper into sleep. "Then let's go. I don't want you on the loose with this type of power with Naka around." He took his hand off Miru and picked up Naka in his arms. "Especially when she's weak like this."
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Lies Told And Memories Remebered   Lies Told And Memories Remebered - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 11:49 pm

OCC: im making the next topic, roleplay area in suna

Miru got to her feet, almost falling again but nodded"..i need to get change..pls stay here"she said befor walking into the house again
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Lies Told And Memories Remebered   Lies Told And Memories Remebered - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 12:41 am

OOC: okey dokey ^.^

IC: Naka seemed to struggle as she slept, snuggling closer to Aiden. Though Asmo had changed her mind and heart, he forgot about her soul. He did not change her morals or the tiny spark of affection she had for Aiden, deep, deep, deep, WAY in her heart. Aiden nodded to Miru as she got out. He wiped his hand over Naka's head, getting rid of the blood crusted on her white hair. After just two short years, he had actually grown attached to the full-blooded human. He frowned and shook his head. These 'human' emotions were weaknesses. He waited for Miru to finish changing, making sure not to look at the child in his arms.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lies Told And Memories Remebered   Lies Told And Memories Remebered - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lies Told And Memories Remebered
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5