Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lies Told And Memories Remebered

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Number of posts : 18267
Registration date : 2009-08-22

Lies Told And Memories Remebered - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lies Told And Memories Remebered   Lies Told And Memories Remebered - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 8:34 am

"She is my girl," he growled, giving emphasis on 'my'. "I gave her her scars, her jutsu, her techniques. She is my servant!"

"No..." Naka said, behind Miru. She felt rather claustrophobic(sp?) but held on to consciousness. "You are not my master." She frowned as her 'memories' flashed through her mind. "You...just want to eat me. My real master is Asmodeous Akuma."
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

Number of posts : 4121
Registration date : 2009-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Lies Told And Memories Remebered   Lies Told And Memories Remebered - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 8:47 am

Miru looked back a moment on naka"non of thoose men are you master`s naka!"she yelled, she then turned to aiden who clealy could see the part of asmo`s cloack on her arm"leave this place or die trying to get whats not youres.."
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Lies Told And Memories Remebered   Lies Told And Memories Remebered - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 9:07 am

"SHE IS MINE! NAKA!" It war then that he noticed. The blood on Naka was a baby's, not hers. Realization dawned gis face. Aiden dropped to his knees again, clutching his head. "No...No..."
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Lies Told And Memories Remebered   Lies Told And Memories Remebered - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 9:18 am

Miru walked a few steps and stopped right in front of aiden and taking a hand around his throat, pulling him off the ground and looking him up in the eyes"you know what he did to her dont you!..what did that satan worshipper do to her!?!"she yelled angry
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Lies Told And Memories Remebered   Lies Told And Memories Remebered - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 9:22 am

"He replaced her memories. What she knows now is not what happened in the past." He gave Naka a pained look. "She forgot me...Naka..." Tears coated the surface of his eyes but he didn't care. Naka...his Naka now belonged to another man. His nightmare was now reality.
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Lies Told And Memories Remebered   Lies Told And Memories Remebered - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 9:26 am

Miru watched the older man cry, some of the tears ran down on her own face and she gently sat him down"..get into the scrolls"she said, the snake and the other summonings disappeard and she looked down at him"...sorry.."it was almost like she was saying sorry to them both, this man cleary didnt have any inttension to harm the young naka, and if it hadent bein for herself naka would probably still me laughing and smiling
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Lies Told And Memories Remebered   Lies Told And Memories Remebered - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 9:31 am

Aiden put a hand to his face, touching the artificial eye Naka had made for him. The one she spent five sleepless nights on... Aiden stood five feet from Naka and extended his hand to her. "S-sorry...my name is...Aiden Akuma. You are...?"

Naka frowned and backed away. "Naka Uchiha." She stepped back again. She had a memory in her brain where Aiden was about to eat her and Asmo interfered, sparing her life. Her heart beat faster when she thought about Asmo...
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Lies Told And Memories Remebered   Lies Told And Memories Remebered - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 9:38 am

Miru took her arms around the smaller naka and looked at Aiden"..Naka this man..is a good friend of the family..i know you fell uneasy around him but he is..our uncle"she looked aiden into the eyes with the sharingan tunred off, its almost like her eyes said she didnt mean any harm to naka and belived him now
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Lies Told And Memories Remebered   Lies Told And Memories Remebered - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 9:43 am

"But he wants to eat me..." Naka frowned and looked at Miru with fear in her eyes. "I know it..."

Aiden growled softly when Miru hugged Naka. He stepped forward and pulled white-haired Naka away. "No, that's...my twin brother. He's dead now that I killed him." He picked Naka up, letting her cling to his side. Her hands were around his neck, legs around his waist and stomach pressed against his side. Aiden had a hand on her back to steady her.

"My master told me not to trust people that look like you." Naka frowned but still kept holding onto him. "How can you be an Uchiha...You don't even have a logo..."
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Lies Told And Memories Remebered   Lies Told And Memories Remebered - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 9:57 am

Miru stroke her long back hair behind her back in thoughts, after a minut she lifted her head and looked at aiden"..i need to speak with you alone...im gonna put naka to sleep so you can take her with.."she formed a few handsigs and looked nito naka`s eyes"petail dreams of sky"naka could fell a warm and pleasent felling comming over her
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Lies Told And Memories Remebered   Lies Told And Memories Remebered - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 11:29 am

At first she was scared, then she fell asleep. Naka didn't look like how she did before; this was...sadder. Aiden picked her up and grimaced. She was heavier than usual. He looked up at Miru. "Okay. Talk."
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Lies Told And Memories Remebered   Lies Told And Memories Remebered - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 11:34 am

Miru took a deep breath that all thoose summonings and genjutsu`s were wearing a little off on the uchiha, but she got a hold of herself and looked at aiden"..i rescured her from asmo`s hands..whatever he was doing to her was done..but not 100%..naka needs a break from all this..if she lives here with me and..you..in the falsh belifes of a family she can grow up happy..and when asmo returns..you can get you revenge.."
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Lies Told And Memories Remebered   Lies Told And Memories Remebered - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 11:38 am

"You don't know Naka that well. She thinks that b@stard is her master! When I was her master, she went along to hell with me, and she didn't mind. I don't think she'll sit down silently when her master is out and alive. She's sure to go find him and escape from here. We have to let her roam, but make sure Asmo doesn't come close to her." Aiden sighed and took out a packet of cigarettes from his cloak with one of his hands. He lit it and took a long drag, making sure to blow the smoke away from Naka.
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Lies Told And Memories Remebered   Lies Told And Memories Remebered - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 11:49 am

Miru watched him for a long time befor finaly saying"let me face him then..its entire my fault all this ever happend to naka.."the young uchiha female look determind, as if she didnt care for her life
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Lies Told And Memories Remebered   Lies Told And Memories Remebered - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 9:36 pm

Aiden shook his head. "We have to let Naka live her life first. Well, her new life. I'll be...her uncle and you be her sister. In the end, she'll die by the Akuma hand, and I've already sworn that I'll be the one to end her life. Let her enjoy the time she has until that day. All Asmo did was give her a new start." Aiden sighed and sucked in more air. The cigarette burned halfwa
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Lies Told And Memories Remebered   Lies Told And Memories Remebered - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 9:44 pm

Miru simply just nodded"..got it..but..why is she important for you both?"she asked after, her cold face was on my it had a calm tone to it
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Lies Told And Memories Remebered   Lies Told And Memories Remebered - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 10:10 pm

Aiden took a moment before responding. He finished the cigarette, threw it on the ground and stepped on it. "Naka was supposed to be his servant first. He wanted her for her meat. As for me..." Aiden scratched his cheek and a pink blush appeared on his face. "...I just want her as my servant. That's all."
Back to top Go down
Rain
Genin
Rain

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2009-10-09

PostSubject: Re: Lies Told And Memories Remebered   Lies Told And Memories Remebered - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 10:12 pm

(OOC: Lol, Aiden smokes?)
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Lies Told And Memories Remebered   Lies Told And Memories Remebered - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 10:22 pm

((ooc: when he can't take out his frustration on Naka, yeah :p he smokes))
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Lies Told And Memories Remebered   Lies Told And Memories Remebered - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 10:31 pm

MIru smiled abit"heh..i see you love her.."she feelt good for the moment, the thought of not being alone for some time and his sweet fellings towards her gave the stone cold uchiha lady some wamth, they kinda reminded her of her own bond with itachi and sasuke, even through they both betrayed the village
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Lies Told And Memories Remebered   Lies Told And Memories Remebered - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 10:37 pm

"N-no..." The blush deepened and Aiden looked away. But there was a difference in the way he held Naka now; gentler, as if she would break if he did something wrong. "I- I gotta go get Naka's stuff.." He passed Naka to Miru, and disappeared into the darkness. Naka blinked and looked up at Miru. She yawned and rubbed her eyes. "Oh, good, uncle's gone...I don't like him."
Back to top Go down
Rain
Genin
Rain

PostSubject: Re: Lies Told And Memories Remebered   Lies Told And Memories Remebered - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 10:45 pm

(Ooc: What kind of place are you at? Forest, Mountain, etc...,)
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Lies Told And Memories Remebered   Lies Told And Memories Remebered - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 10:48 pm

((ooc: the Uchiha grounds))
Back to top Go down
Rain
Genin
Rain

PostSubject: Re: Lies Told And Memories Remebered   Lies Told And Memories Remebered - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 10:52 pm

(Ooc: I see,)
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Lies Told And Memories Remebered   Lies Told And Memories Remebered - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 11:02 pm

Miru had smiled until he disappeard and looked down at naka"yea..he isent the best uncle but he loves you naka-chan"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lies Told And Memories Remebered   Lies Told And Memories Remebered - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lies Told And Memories Remebered
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next