Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A talk between Mandara and isji.

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

Number of posts : 4121
Registration date : 2009-06-05

A talk between Mandara and isji. Empty
PostSubject: A talk between Mandara and isji.   A talk between Mandara and isji. EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 5:20 am

It was light night. Most of the villages in the hidden waterfall village, had accepted their new kage, even through they didnt know much about him, or the mystirious girl, who he had made ANBU leader.

A pale skinned tall mand, with a almost flat, yet very handsome face. He had yellow/black reptile eyes, and his figure was slender. he was wearing a loose hakuka, in plain black. His feet was coverd by plain white socks and some shinobi sandals. He had waistlong loose silky alike black hair, the bangs fraimming his face. If you saw him from a distance, from behind, you would probably mistake him for orochimaru.

Mandara looked down at his fake human body hand, tighting it into a knot, feeling the heat generate. He looked at isji, who was dressed in the hidden waterfall village ANBU uniform, sitting on her bed. His misteress hadent said anything since the yuudai boy, who was the only uchiha besides samu, madara and genesis, to be related to miru.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A talk between Mandara and isji.   A talk between Mandara and isji. EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 5:51 am

Raiden sat at his desk going over some final paperwork he had to write a report for genesis on the failure of yuudai uchiha " all the boy had to do was plant some bombs " he sighed pulling a bottle of sake from his desk drawer
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: A talk between Mandara and isji.   A talk between Mandara and isji. EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 5:58 am

Mandara looked up at the clock, knowing isji had been waiting for raiden, who should had been there 5 hours ago..no wonder she didnt feelt he loved her so much anymore.

"..misteress..", he said in his handsome, dark, yet emotioness voice. "..do not judge him..like his demon inside, raiden is..what you always call him..troublesome pervert snail..". Isji ran a hand through her hair and looked at the boss snake.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A talk between Mandara and isji.   A talk between Mandara and isji. EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 6:05 am

He Stamped at trade agreement with suna and turned around and sneezed " neh someone talking about me " he sighed and sipped on his sake then went about writing up a response for the kazekage and sent it off via slug summon "now finally done" he put away the bottle and left his office in search of isji
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: A talk between Mandara and isji.   A talk between Mandara and isji. EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 6:11 am

Raiden could hear 3 voices from isji`s room nearby, one being isji`s, the other belonging to mandara..and second, a male he couldt hear on who was.

"hm..why do you keep comming here...i already said, i wont protect that stupid pale skinned slut..", came isji`s voice from her door. Mandara hissed at the nightly visitor, who was hidden in the shadows
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A talk between Mandara and isji.   A talk between Mandara and isji. EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 6:19 am

Raiden knocked on the door hands in his pockets " yo it's me
open up"
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: A talk between Mandara and isji.   A talk between Mandara and isji. EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 6:32 am

"hm..i will visit soon", the unknown male voice said, befor disappearing.

Mandara opend for him, hissing lightly. "....", he was silent as he let raiden in, and closed the door behind him.

"hm..what do you want, i was about to go to bed"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A talk between Mandara and isji.   A talk between Mandara and isji. EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 6:41 am

Work ran extremly late I'm sorry " he said scratching the back of his neck " it's not easy being a kage of a frowning nation ... Er who was that "
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: A talk between Mandara and isji.   A talk between Mandara and isji. EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 6:43 am

"hm..no one of you concern..", isji replied in a rather annoyed voice, showing she clearly wasent pleased with his late night work.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A talk between Mandara and isji.   A talk between Mandara and isji. EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 7:12 am

Okay okay I'll stay out of it " he said holding up his hands in defeat "er what's got you pissed "
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: A talk between Mandara and isji.   A talk between Mandara and isji. EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 7:24 am

"thatr you never show that you love me anymore...making love dosent count"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A talk between Mandara and isji.   A talk between Mandara and isji. EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 7:38 am

Raiden sighed " I'm sorry I've just been really busy ... and I guess your to tired for a candle lit diner under the stars " he said looking all innocent
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: A talk between Mandara and isji.   A talk between Mandara and isji. EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 7:45 am

"you reallythink my misteress will fall for that rick aga-", "..fine fine..". Mandara blinked as isji inttteruptet him.

Isji went over, took a hold of raiden`s kage robes, and dragged him into a paission kiss. She then let go of him, and sminked sligtly. "it better be romantic.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A talk between Mandara and isji.   A talk between Mandara and isji. EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 7:56 am

Raiden grinned "I'm not really an expert on romance but I hope it's to your liking " he said taking her hand and leading her towalrds the location the stars were out and the light of a full moon reflected o. The surface of the lake which was where a sliver table with two chairs sat shore side on said table weretwo candles and a silver covered tray " so do you like it "
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: A talk between Mandara and isji.   A talk between Mandara and isji. EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 8:08 am

Isji raised a eyebrow. "hms..you waisting to much for a scum of a woman like me..baka", she said with a smink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A talk between Mandara and isji.   A talk between Mandara and isji. EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 10:11 am

" so you like it " raiden asked pulling out her chair
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: A talk between Mandara and isji.   A talk between Mandara and isji. EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 5:15 am

Isji rolled her eyes"..i guess", she said, sitting down
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A talk between Mandara and isji.   A talk between Mandara and isji. EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 5:49 am

Raiden grinned as he sat down " mmm I'm glad and I'm sorry for not being around alot lately " he said uncovering the tray which had her favorite food on it
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: A talk between Mandara and isji.   A talk between Mandara and isji. EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 6:05 am

Isji looked down a it, but hmped and looked out at the lake. "..im on a diet..", she mumbled, not looking placed or relaxed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A talk between Mandara and isji.   A talk between Mandara and isji. EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 6:12 am

" your a ninja you don't need a deit " raiden said " now eat "
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: A talk between Mandara and isji.   A talk between Mandara and isji. EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 6:18 am

Isji crossed her arms stubbornly. "nuh uh.:", she said with a smink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A talk between Mandara and isji.   A talk between Mandara and isji. EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 6:29 am

" really isji just stop being an idiot and eat " he sighed rubbing his temples
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: A talk between Mandara and isji.   A talk between Mandara and isji. EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 6:39 am

"hm..worn out clothes that havent been washed, annoyed tone every time i speak..no wonder you flirt with every woman you say, you dont love me anymore"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A talk between Mandara and isji.   A talk between Mandara and isji. EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 6:55 am

"fine if that's how you wanna be I'm going " he stood up and started walking away "try to make it up to her and she says stupid things "He grumbled
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: A talk between Mandara and isji.   A talk between Mandara and isji. EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 7:03 am

"hm..and here i was hoping i could spend the night with you..but you just break you promise and leave"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A talk between Mandara and isji.   A talk between Mandara and isji. Empty

Back to top Go down

A talk between Mandara and isji.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next