Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dinner with the stranger. (Raiden, Naka, Miru)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Number of posts : 18267
Registration date : 2009-08-22

Dinner with the stranger. (Raiden, Naka, Miru) Empty
PostSubject: Dinner with the stranger. (Raiden, Naka, Miru)   Dinner with the stranger. (Raiden, Naka, Miru) EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 8:04 pm

Toshi smiled cheerfully, holding Raiden's hand and pulled him to the dining room along with Miru. "Danna, I'm back!"

"Hm?" Aiden poked his head out of the kitchen door. "Another guest? Grrh, I'll make more food." He rolled his eyes and went back in.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

Number of posts : 4121
Registration date : 2009-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Dinner with the stranger. (Raiden, Naka, Miru)   Dinner with the stranger. (Raiden, Naka, Miru) EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 8:06 pm

Jaschu was sleeping over at a friend from the acadamy so there were quiet without him playing with goru.

Miru let out a little sigh as toshi finaly stop, breahtign a little hard befor straiging up"..umm..we are home", she said looking towards the kitchen, the big uchiha mansion had rooms to store up to 30 people, maby more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dinner with the stranger. (Raiden, Naka, Miru)   Dinner with the stranger. (Raiden, Naka, Miru) EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 8:12 pm

" Sorry Aiden-san Miru was the one who offered me Dinner " the Mist 'genin' said with a smile he turned to Miru and whipered to her "you know if you keep faking that smile i might just throw up" the words were quick
'that uchiha is up to something i can feel it' his Dark Passenger said
'yes she is, she most likely wants me and Aiden to fight'
"troublesome" he sighed to himself
it was a phrase he had heard all to often at Kaji's House
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Dinner with the stranger. (Raiden, Naka, Miru)   Dinner with the stranger. (Raiden, Naka, Miru) EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 8:15 pm

"Wheee, Miru, can I bright Raiden out to play in the fountain? You can join too!" Toshi said, nimbly climbing on Raiden's back, smiling pleadingly up at Miru.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Dinner with the stranger. (Raiden, Naka, Miru)   Dinner with the stranger. (Raiden, Naka, Miru) EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 8:17 pm

Miru roleld her eyes and let out a sigh"hai..", befor undoing the belt that held the katanao n her back and laid it against the wall, she zipped up her ANBU west and let out a little sigh, getting it off was always pleasent for her. "oi?...fine fine", she took her hand firmly around raiden`s wrist and walked out of the mansion into a small garden lying in the middle with a foutain in the middle.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Dinner with the stranger. (Raiden, Naka, Miru)   Dinner with the stranger. (Raiden, Naka, Miru) EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 8:21 pm

"Yaaaay!" Toshi hopped off Raiden's back and hopped over to the fountain. She took out a box of soap and dumped the whole thing in, causing suds and foam to appear. Toshi rolled up her pants legs and jumped in with a small splash. "Come join me!" she said Chibi-ly.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Dinner with the stranger. (Raiden, Naka, Miru)   Dinner with the stranger. (Raiden, Naka, Miru) EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 8:23 pm

Miru let out a little sigh "dont get to wet toshi, we wont have you getting a cold..", the young uchiah female got a faint smile accros her lips befor sittign down on the side of the fountain
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dinner with the stranger. (Raiden, Naka, Miru)   Dinner with the stranger. (Raiden, Naka, Miru) EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 8:30 pm

" I will say this once Miru grab me again and ill make Raiga Kurosuki and Zabuza Momochi look like a walk in the park" he hissed taking his free hand and using it to remove the unwanted grasp of the ANBU
" the last time ANBU laid hands on me i was nearly killed by the Mizukage, a pity Zabuza never killed the bastard"

once they reached the fountain he walked over and stepped on the water. Raiden wasnt really one for fun and games training was his life after all he wanted to take office one day. he closed his eyes while he walked on the water

"You seem to have it out for me Miru why is that you know im not a spy and yet your still so very cold not that i admire that but there is a time and place" he said quietly eyes still closed
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Dinner with the stranger. (Raiden, Naka, Miru)   Dinner with the stranger. (Raiden, Naka, Miru) EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 8:33 pm

"A-are you two fighting again?" Toshi asked, frowning lightly, and tugged on Raiden's pant leg. "Won't you play in the water with me?" she said sadly.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Dinner with the stranger. (Raiden, Naka, Miru)   Dinner with the stranger. (Raiden, Naka, Miru) EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 8:34 pm

"...i have my reasons..besides...zabuza-san wasent as powerfull as kisame and his old student is..", she said with a almost emotionless voice.

Her eyes flicked up at his face"..a female`s mind is a bigger mystery than life itself..or so they say..", she said befor letting a hand run through her waist long black hair lightly, looking a little stressed. She let out a sigh, rolled up her black pants to a little above her knees and gently went into the icy cold water, it was warm compard to what she normaly would train in and gently picked up toshi"..we arent fighting, we are talking..", she said kissing her forehead softly"now..what do you want to play?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dinner with the stranger. (Raiden, Naka, Miru)   Dinner with the stranger. (Raiden, Naka, Miru) EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 8:41 pm

" What do you know of Haku-san " he said his eyes cracking open as he formed a handseal "Kage bunshin no Jutsu" he whispered 3 more raidens appeared out of thin air and began walking on the other side of the fountain while the real Raiden removed his boots and rolled up the legs of his black cargos
joining Toshi in the water
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Dinner with the stranger. (Raiden, Naka, Miru)   Dinner with the stranger. (Raiden, Naka, Miru) EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 8:44 pm

"I just wanna splash in the water!" Toshi squealed happily, then looked around. "....where's my rubber ducky?"

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Dinner with the stranger. (Raiden, Naka, Miru)   Dinner with the stranger. (Raiden, Naka, Miru) EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 8:45 pm

"i dont know much..my oldest brother is partners with kisame and i gained a little info about the 7 swordsmen through my encounters with them both..i also faced his former and only student, isji nagito,...but i once faced the young boy..i was only 12...he was applied to his duty and faithfull to his master..". Miru let out a little sigh and took a duck from one of the small statues in the fountain middle and gently squeeked(sp), it in front of toshi and used her other hand to splash some water on toshi.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dinner with the stranger. (Raiden, Naka, Miru)   Dinner with the stranger. (Raiden, Naka, Miru) EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 8:56 pm

" sure Give that sword to anyone and you have the upper hand, I never liked old Shark face much it seemed unfair . . . he got a sword that replenished his Chakra and when I see him again ill be having shark meat for supper" he told her his eyes storming.
Raiden Snickered as a thought raced through his mind
"Mizu Bunshin no Jutsu" 2 water clones formed and both jumped on Miru, the Shadow clones quickly hit the water clones holding the anbu soaking her with the cold water
"Looks like your a little wet Miru san" he chuckled
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Dinner with the stranger. (Raiden, Naka, Miru)   Dinner with the stranger. (Raiden, Naka, Miru) EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 8:59 pm

Miru`s hair was hanging down her side, shoulders and chest, clinging to her soaked and wet body like her cloth"..you think you know a person and they are as immature as a child", she let out a little sigh but couldt help but to smink of amusment over it.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Dinner with the stranger. (Raiden, Naka, Miru)   Dinner with the stranger. (Raiden, Naka, Miru) EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 9:00 pm

Toshi spluttered and coughed, getting up and rubbing her eyes. "Raiden...you got some in my eyes..." she whimpered sadly. "Miru-san, you okay?"

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dinner with the stranger. (Raiden, Naka, Miru)   Dinner with the stranger. (Raiden, Naka, Miru) EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 9:05 pm

"Sorry Toshi for you being caught in the crossfire of operation get Miru all wet" he chuckled before looking at the soaked Miru "ah almost got a true smile out of you Miru " he grinned . . . " As to me acting immature I never really had much fun as a kid what with all the funerals and training to kill the old Mizukage"

'ya you'd really want to get her wet now wouldnt you' the dark voice said
'Shut up you Baka' he snapped back at the voice

Last edited by Raiden Susanoo on Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Dinner with the stranger. (Raiden, Naka, Miru)   Dinner with the stranger. (Raiden, Naka, Miru) EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 9:06 pm

Miru looke ddown at toshi"yea of cause..im okay..", she said patting her heard"shh..a little water cant hurt me". She looked at him"...trust me..if you knew my story raiden..-san..you would know how hard is it to smile..", she let out a little sigh and assured that the akatsuki ring around her ring finger hadent slipped off befor she re-tied her headband to her neck.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Dinner with the stranger. (Raiden, Naka, Miru)   Dinner with the stranger. (Raiden, Naka, Miru) EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 9:07 pm

"Achoo! ... I'm...going i- hachoo! Going in," Toshi said, smiling at the two. "Have fun!" She climbed out of the water, sopping wet and shivering.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Dinner with the stranger. (Raiden, Naka, Miru)   Dinner with the stranger. (Raiden, Naka, Miru) EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 9:10 pm

The pale skinned young man on almost 22 appeard from the mansion, as pale skinned as miru, same almost perfect face and black hair pulled into a short spiky low ponytai lin the neck"there there toshi..", samu said wrapping a warm blanket around her"i dotn think aiden wants you sick"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dinner with the stranger. (Raiden, Naka, Miru)   Dinner with the stranger. (Raiden, Naka, Miru) EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 9:12 pm

Raiden got out of the Water his clones had dispersed he felt stronger than before the shadow clone training was great though not every one could do it "Miru that ring you wear. . .I hope you arnt involved with your Ancestors organization" he said turning his back on her as he headed toward the mansion
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Dinner with the stranger. (Raiden, Naka, Miru)   Dinner with the stranger. (Raiden, Naka, Miru) EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 9:14 pm

Miru took a fistfull of her hair and got most of the water out befor following"..we all have paths to follow Raiden..and we do everything we can to protect our loved onces..", she said following him with closed eyes
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Dinner with the stranger. (Raiden, Naka, Miru)   Dinner with the stranger. (Raiden, Naka, Miru) EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 9:16 pm

"Itchoo! Thanks, Samu-san." Toshi smiled up to him, then went with Raiden to the dining room. "Raiden-san, what's that thing inside of you?"

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Dinner with the stranger. (Raiden, Naka, Miru)   Dinner with the stranger. (Raiden, Naka, Miru) EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 9:18 pm

Samu gently sminked as she thnaked him and sat her down at the table. Miru turned to the left since she didnt want to eat in wet cloth and diappeard into a room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dinner with the stranger. (Raiden, Naka, Miru)   Dinner with the stranger. (Raiden, Naka, Miru) EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 9:24 pm

" I wouldnt know much about loved ones Miru I have none . . . but if you are in league with the Nuke-nin I will take great pride in killing you along with your brother and Shark Face" he told her quietly.

Turning his attention to Toshi he looked at her " im not sure what you mean im not a vessel not that I know of at least." he said with a frown

"but have you ever heard that voice inside hear" he asked her touching her forehead
" its the on that whispers to you to steal a cookie before dinner for example. . .I call it My Dark Passenger. . . I think mines a little more vocal because of me having no one to care for or love" he said softly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dinner with the stranger. (Raiden, Naka, Miru)   Dinner with the stranger. (Raiden, Naka, Miru) Empty

Back to top Go down

Dinner with the stranger. (Raiden, Naka, Miru)
Page 1 of 13Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next