Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Information. (Raiden and Naka)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

Number of posts : 4121
Registration date : 2009-06-05

Information. (Raiden and Naka) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Information. (Raiden and Naka)   Information. (Raiden and Naka) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 7:29 pm

"hmp...touch ehr again and it will be you last..", she let otu a little sigh"..you cant always judge a clan on words..theres always a dark side of a clan...a evil side that wants to do everything to gain power..including stealing..", she let her ffree hand grip tight around a uchiha calan symbol on her shoulder she had been burned with when she was 4"..you cant just perfrom duties in the name of the clan, if they arent honorable, you will fail and be a miss-fit to itt"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Information. (Raiden and Naka)   Information. (Raiden and Naka) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 7:34 pm

'shes young but you have a clan to rebuild' Ayame Nara's voice rang out in his mind and Raiden Blushed a bit. then quickly shook it off " Its just a simple misunderstanding on Miru san's Part. dont think we will be brawling any time soon. he laughed trying to reassure Toshi
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Information. (Raiden and Naka)   Information. (Raiden and Naka) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 7:42 pm

Miru growled at raiden but simply picked up toshi"..well then raiden..if i missunderstood...may i offer you dinner tonight?..you should meet toshi`s..hsuband..im sure he will like you..we probably just meet on the wrong way..", miru said still having the mask covering her face as she used ehr free hand, holdin it towards raiden".
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Number of posts : 18267
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Information. (Raiden and Naka)   Information. (Raiden and Naka) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 7:45 pm

"I have a husband?" Toshi asked, frowning. "Who? And why did no one tell me?"

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Information. (Raiden and Naka)   Information. (Raiden and Naka) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 7:46 pm

Miru let out a sigh"gomenasai toshi..i meant aiden-san"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Information. (Raiden and Naka)   Information. (Raiden and Naka) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 7:49 pm

Toshi burst out laughing. "Aiden-sama?! Hahahahaha, you're joking, right? Hahahahaha!"

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Information. (Raiden and Naka)   Information. (Raiden and Naka) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 7:50 pm

Miru sminked under the mask, amused"yea..of cause"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Information. (Raiden and Naka)   Information. (Raiden and Naka) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 7:55 pm

Raiden was puzzled to say the least. he declined the hand offered to him and quickly got to his feet " I am not one to turn down free food " he said brushing himself off
" Though if Kaji were here Id be having dinner at the Nara House but since he isn't well I didnt know what to have still have to settle in to my Hotel room...so I guess I will dine with you two tonight."
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Information. (Raiden and Naka)   Information. (Raiden and Naka) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 7:59 pm

"Yay!" Toshi said happily. "Come, come!" She took his hand in hers, locking their fingers tight, and the same with Miru, smiling demurely.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Information. (Raiden and Naka)   Information. (Raiden and Naka) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 7:59 pm

MIru sminked under the mask..it was going as she had planned"..good then..", she took her hand up to her mask and took it off , reavling her pale, almost perfectly shaped face with calm cold eyes and a fake smile, looking at him for a movement befor looking at toshi. Miru rolled her eyes, toshi was always so earger"heh..alright then"

((naka could you make the next topic at the roleplay forum?))
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Information. (Raiden and Naka)   Information. (Raiden and Naka) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 8:00 pm

(ok :3 )

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Information. (Raiden and Naka)   Information. (Raiden and Naka) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Information. (Raiden and Naka)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2