Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Confrontations [KAJI NAKA]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Number of posts : 18267
Registration date : 2009-08-22

Confrontations [KAJI NAKA] Empty
PostSubject: Confrontations [KAJI NAKA]   Confrontations [KAJI NAKA] EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 12:22 pm

Ushio roamed the streets, her hands in pockets. She hadn't been to Kiri in days.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Confrontations [KAJI NAKA]   Confrontations [KAJI NAKA] EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 12:33 pm

Kajael was walking the streets amongst the humans. it was strange for the demon, it was pure evil but all creatures must adapt in order to survive
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Confrontations [KAJI NAKA]   Confrontations [KAJI NAKA] EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 12:49 pm

Ushio turned a corner and promptly banged into another man, knocking both over.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Confrontations [KAJI NAKA]   Confrontations [KAJI NAKA] EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 1:02 pm

" foolish mortal " Kajael growled getting up dusting off his clothes
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Confrontations [KAJI NAKA]   Confrontations [KAJI NAKA] EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 1:44 pm

"Sorry," she said, getting up as well. The blind little girl bowed and smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Confrontations [KAJI NAKA]   Confrontations [KAJI NAKA] EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 1:52 pm

" Oh its you " the demon said gazing at her
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Confrontations [KAJI NAKA]   Confrontations [KAJI NAKA] EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 2:09 pm

"Who? Do I know you?" She reached forward to touch his face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Confrontations [KAJI NAKA]   Confrontations [KAJI NAKA] EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 2:27 pm

It chuckled and grabbed her hand " use those pretty little eyes " the demon said
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Confrontations [KAJI NAKA]   Confrontations [KAJI NAKA] EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 3:32 pm

She frowned and looked up at him with jutsu. "....! KAJI-KUN-!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Confrontations [KAJI NAKA]   Confrontations [KAJI NAKA] EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 3:39 pm

" wrong " he said, at that moment kajael melted away and Aiden appeared. he looked at her " you ... you are not welcomed in my home again Sl*t"

(mindrape begin)
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

Number of posts : 5702
Registration date : 2009-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Confrontations [KAJI NAKA]   Confrontations [KAJI NAKA] EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 4:07 pm

ooc and i thought i was special! oh, oh, use kikisu! yuri tehe
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Confrontations [KAJI NAKA]   Confrontations [KAJI NAKA] EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 5:15 pm

Her eyes widened. "Da- ! Danna would never say that," she said, huffing up. "I trust him."
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

Number of posts : 5702
Registration date : 2009-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Confrontations [KAJI NAKA]   Confrontations [KAJI NAKA] EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 5:18 pm

ooc
hey naka, Kajael is now making kikisu violate herself wid a scythe handel. evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Confrontations [KAJI NAKA]   Confrontations [KAJI NAKA] EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 5:20 pm

" really" came Kajis voice. It wasnt the real true kaji who was locked away with samael, however it sounded like him and looked like him even smelled like kaji
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Confrontations [KAJI NAKA]   Confrontations [KAJI NAKA] EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 5:38 pm

(RODDY I HATE YOU )

She nodded, frowning. "Go home. Your beloved family is waiting."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Confrontations [KAJI NAKA]   Confrontations [KAJI NAKA] EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 5:57 pm

( what o-o )

" oh you mean this one " kikisu appeared infront of him giving him head
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Confrontations [KAJI NAKA]   Confrontations [KAJI NAKA] EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 6:01 pm

She flinched, but she expected it. "Yes," she said, crossing her arms. "And your lover Ember."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Confrontations [KAJI NAKA]   Confrontations [KAJI NAKA] EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 6:05 pm

the kaji chuckled darkly and turned back into kajael " oh you wont brak as easily as i thought "
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Confrontations [KAJI NAKA]   Confrontations [KAJI NAKA] EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 7:05 pm

She tilted her head. "Kaji loves Kikisu...he never loved me. Why should I break when he's already broken my heart and soul?"

She grabbed a fistful of his shirt and memories flooded him, the memories he had once had of her. When they first met, their first kiss, first date, first night, first time saying I love you, first time discussing Isamu and their future.

"All that talk about me being the one, loving me, wanting me, was just crap," she said quietly. "I was just a fuck toy."

Then new memories flooded him, more to her own as she shared them. Nights wishing he was there, wondering if Isamu would ever live, wondering if he'd actually stay true. A torrent of sadness, loneliness, betrayal and disappointment washed over him, each wave getting stronger and stronger, with tiny pokes of gentle warmth.

"My love doesn't matter to him... I love him to no end, I love him like he's what I've been waiting for all this time, yet when he says he loves me, he never seems to mean it. He doesn't hold me tight like he'd never let go nor kiss me like I'm the one that can touch his soul." She smiled, too hot with anger to cry. "He won't be the one to take care of me when I'm in labour, to hold my hand when I put my life on the line for my baby. Go back to Nami and Kikisu, your lover and your daughter, because I know I don't belong."

She gave him a hard slap, scratching his cheek hard enough to draw blood and leave a scar. Ushio sighed and sucked blood off her fingers. "And to Samael, you missed Kou's birth. He's at Konoha with Aiden now. Have a fun time with your sluts."

She smiled, and chakra- no, something pure evil oozed from her, and she collapsed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Confrontations [KAJI NAKA]   Confrontations [KAJI NAKA] EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 9:56 am

Kajael recoiled at her words of love they were so strong it almost locked him back in its chains. but when she went off on a tangent her hate, disgust and bitterness, her disbelief, her doubt in Kaji made kajael strong.
the Demon chuckled as she collapsed " ah the darkness coming off her is delicious " Kajael said licking its chalk white lips. the demon collected her from the ground. it returned to his lair a broken rundown temple. he bound her in these shackles in a devils trap.

( the trap keeps demons inside )
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Confrontations [KAJI NAKA]   Confrontations [KAJI NAKA] EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 11:10 am

Toshi felt her wrists and ankles be pulled and go numb. She frowned and tried to get up, though her movement was greatly decreased. "Crud."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Confrontations [KAJI NAKA]   Confrontations [KAJI NAKA] EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 11:38 am

" Oh you woke Up " Kajael said he was sitting in a tall red leather wing chair " you know after out first meeting I went to Kusa " it smiled darkly " the flesh of Akumas and the blood of little Kurodas... it was a wonderful meal "
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Confrontations [KAJI NAKA]   Confrontations [KAJI NAKA] EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 11:41 am

She winced again, but held herself together. She would not break for scum like him, for the scum inside that body. Fake words, fake smiles, fake kisses, were what he gave her, nothing more. Almost always less.

"What do you want?"

The little sweet Chibi part of her backed off, as another soul awakened.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Confrontations [KAJI NAKA]   Confrontations [KAJI NAKA] EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 11:47 am

" I want you to suffer ... I want the world to suffer " he said closing the book he was reading. the demon chuckled " I was Created to make mortals suffer "
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Confrontations [KAJI NAKA]   Confrontations [KAJI NAKA] EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 11:49 am

"I was created to take pleasure from suffering. Give me your worst. I'm not the weak rats you manipulate so easily, fool," she dared.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Confrontations [KAJI NAKA]   Confrontations [KAJI NAKA] Empty

Back to top Go down

Confrontations [KAJI NAKA]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next