Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Confrontations [KAJI NAKA]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Confrontations [KAJI NAKA] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confrontations [KAJI NAKA]   Confrontations [KAJI NAKA] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 11:54 am

" Oh you are like me " it said. her words had peaked its interest " judgement day is when I will do my best work "
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Number of posts : 18267
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Confrontations [KAJI NAKA]   Confrontations [KAJI NAKA] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 12:00 pm

"Judgement day is when I enjoy my work most. Now what do you want from me? You can't do anything bad." Her eyes had changed to deep blue, her pupils a dark, almost black, violet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Confrontations [KAJI NAKA]   Confrontations [KAJI NAKA] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 12:03 pm

" I think Ill keep you here locked away for a few days " he chuckled " Maybe Ill go skin aiden I'm not sure "
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Confrontations [KAJI NAKA]   Confrontations [KAJI NAKA] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 12:13 pm

"You won't," she said coolly. "Now let me go. You have no use of me. I will not become another one of your whores."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Confrontations [KAJI NAKA]   Confrontations [KAJI NAKA] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 12:26 pm

" No I have no use for whores ... nor do I have any " he said shrugging " however i have a very good servant" kajael stood up and walked around the trap "as for setting you free ... well Im the one outside the trap, no I think ill leave you here for a few day "
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Confrontations [KAJI NAKA]   Confrontations [KAJI NAKA] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 2:44 pm

"Fucktard," she said loudly. "Or are you not letting me escape because you are a coward and an asshole who is scared of a little girl?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Confrontations [KAJI NAKA]   Confrontations [KAJI NAKA] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 4:15 pm

" perhaps i am " he said plainly walking away from her
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Confrontations [KAJI NAKA]   Confrontations [KAJI NAKA] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 4:39 pm

"LET ME OUT!" she yelled. "God, not only are you an ass and a coward, you're a bastard too."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Confrontations [KAJI NAKA]   Confrontations [KAJI NAKA] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 4:49 pm

see you in a few days " he chuckled walking out of the safe house

( you can timeskip if you want )
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Confrontations [KAJI NAKA]   Confrontations [KAJI NAKA] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 4:54 pm

"FUCK YOU!!!"

One month-

Kajael had managed to trick the Akumas. He had also left her there without anything to eat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Confrontations [KAJI NAKA]   Confrontations [KAJI NAKA] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 5:01 pm

( a month 0-0 ... alright)

Kajael returned to the Kumo lair.
in the last month the demon king had sacked a number of small villages. He walked down into the basement " well well well how is my liberator "
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Confrontations [KAJI NAKA]   Confrontations [KAJI NAKA] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 5:04 pm

She was sleeping, curled in a ball with her chains.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Confrontations [KAJI NAKA]   Confrontations [KAJI NAKA] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 5:12 pm

deep mind-

Kaji paced around in his cell " how the fuck did this happen " he growled. Samael shrugged in his chains "you gave in "

-reality-

" oh it sleeps perhaps this steak will wake her up " Kajael muttered sliding a scroll through the seal
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Confrontations [KAJI NAKA]   Confrontations [KAJI NAKA] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 5:16 pm

She opened one eye and closed it back again. "Go away, asshole. I fucking hate you, Kaji and Samael."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Confrontations [KAJI NAKA]   Confrontations [KAJI NAKA] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 5:26 pm

" i guess ill release you since your useless " kajael said producing his giant scythe
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Confrontations [KAJI NAKA]   Confrontations [KAJI NAKA] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 5:30 pm

"Finally," she grumbled, getting up. "Tatsuya is waiting for me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Confrontations [KAJI NAKA]   Confrontations [KAJI NAKA] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 5:36 pm

One more thing before I release you " he said cracking the trap so he could enter. Kajael hauled back and shoved his hand into her chest. he rearranged her valves so her heart was now on the right side instead of the left " by the way Kajis dying words were he loved you " Kajael said licking his bloody fingers
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Confrontations [KAJI NAKA]   Confrontations [KAJI NAKA] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 5:41 pm

She hissed. "Yeah, sure..."

Her eyes turned brown as she looked up at him. "I love Kaji, but how is it meant to be? He likes drama, and drama to him, includes infidelity... I want to be all his, and him all mine. I love him." She tapped her ring tattoo. "Use that disgusting scythe and kill me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Confrontations [KAJI NAKA]   Confrontations [KAJI NAKA] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 5:46 pm

Kajael hissed and backed away " feelings disgust me have fun with your freedom Samael is next to die " the demon said vanishing, leaving Toshi alone and Unshackled a gaping hole in her chest
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Confrontations [KAJI NAKA]   Confrontations [KAJI NAKA] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 5:51 pm

Ushio put her hand over her chest and healed her wound. Kaji would no longer speak to her with the loving way he did, however fake and rehearsed it may be. He would never hug her nor kiss her nor say that he loved her.

She was alone once again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Confrontations [KAJI NAKA]   Confrontations [KAJI NAKA] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Confrontations [KAJI NAKA]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2