Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Number of posts : 18267
Registration date : 2009-08-22

Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)   Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka) - Page 10 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 10:10 am

Her pink blush seemed to be permanent on her cheeks when she kissed him back softly. That was her limit, though, she pulled back and cupped her red face, eyes swirly. "Uwa.... I just kissed R... Ryu-kun," she squeaked.
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Genin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2011-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)   Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka) - Page 10 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 10:12 am

"Yes...much like how you've kissed me many of times." He said slightly confused. He raised an eyebrow and felt her forehead. She did feel a little feverish. He took her wrist and checked her pulse, and it did seem faster then normal. This however could have been a cause of the blushing, and ones heart can often race at a time of pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)   Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka) - Page 10 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 10:17 am

"I know but...this was kinda special... You stood up to my parents." Naka smiled and hugged him, blush intact. "I really like you, Ryu-kun. Don't... Don't break my heart, okay? I don't want to be a broken toy."
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Genin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

PostSubject: Re: Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)   Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka) - Page 10 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 10:29 am

He smiled at her admittance of the signifigance of the moment. He then hugged her as tight as possible at her request. "It has not, and will not ever crossed my mind Naka-hime" He said as he nuzzled her affectionately.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)   Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka) - Page 10 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 10:33 am

"Good... Being broken is scary. It makes you lose the will to live." She nuzzled him back and gave him a kiss on the nose. Yes, she was affectinate now amd she was warming up, but yes, she was scared too. She was starting to really like him. And that was dangerous.
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Genin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

PostSubject: Re: Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)   Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka) - Page 10 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 10:37 am

He smiled and nuzzled her once more, he then sat down and set her in his lap. He then kissed her cheek before suddenly drifting off to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)   Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka) - Page 10 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 10:40 am

Naka positioned herself against him. She smiled when she saw he was drifting asleep. So she held onto his hand and slept as well.
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Genin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

PostSubject: Re: Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)   Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka) - Page 10 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 10:45 am

He slept peacefully and awoke some odd hours later in the middle of the night. He blinked his eyes awake, instantly aware even without them that Naka was holding his hand and was asleep as well. As his eyes adjusted to the room he looked to her and smiled softly. She looked so incredibly peaceful there, sleeping in his lap.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)   Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka) - Page 10 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 11:01 am

Naka breathed deeply against him, breathing in his scent. She was starting to like him. That was both scary and good. She didn't know which emotion was stronger, fear or love, though. But at that time, it was love. She smiled in her sleep and squeezed his hand.
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Genin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

PostSubject: Re: Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)   Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka) - Page 10 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 11:06 am

Ryu stayed there and waited quietly. He had the patience of a shinobi, and nowhere to be in any great amount of time. Se he would wait until she awoke, and be the first thing she saw when her eyes opened.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)   Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka) - Page 10 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 11:13 am

After a few more hours, Naka started to blink. She rubbed her eyes, focused and smiled when she saw Ryu. "Sorry... Did I keep you waiting? Sorry..." She yawned and leaned against him. "How long were you awake?"
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Genin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

PostSubject: Re: Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)   Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka) - Page 10 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 11:20 am

"A few hours. Which is just fine, I was content to just see you being so peaceful." He said with a smile as he lifted her to her feet and went to the kitchen to make something to eat.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)   Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka) - Page 10 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 11:26 am

Naka turned red with embarrassment. He had been watching her sleep! Oh God... She held his hand and followed him to the kitchen. "Um... Di... Did I do anything... When I was asleep?" she squeaked, still red around her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Genin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

PostSubject: Re: Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)   Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka) - Page 10 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 11:31 am

"Besides trying to rip my clothes off and rape me? No nothing at all." He said as he turned to her and smiled to let her know he was only joking. He decided he didn't want to deal with cooking, so he pulled out a couple of ramen cups and started boiling water.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)   Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka) - Page 10 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 11:38 am

Naka's eyes widened but she relaxed when he showed it wasn't true. "Mou, you meamine," she said, pouting, and bit into his neck as she hugged him from behind.
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Genin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

PostSubject: Re: Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)   Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka) - Page 10 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 11:47 am

He gasped suddenly and dropped both ramen cups. He hadn't been expecting her to bite him on the neck at all. He turned around in her arms and bit hers back in a form of 'revenge'.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)   Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka) - Page 10 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 12:03 pm

Naka mewled from the sweet, sweet pain. She melted in his arms, her eyes dazy. She loved pain, she loved gruffness and roughness and getting harsh. "Nya...."
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Genin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

PostSubject: Re: Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)   Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka) - Page 10 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 12:12 pm

Ryu ceased biting and nuzzled her softly. "Well you seemed to like that." He said with a smirk as he got out two new cups of ramen and put on a bot of water to boil.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)   Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka) - Page 10 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 12:26 pm

"Ah...um...y-yes, I do," she admitted shyly. She rubbed her neck and traced the faint marks he had left there. An almost invisible lovebite. "Is it weird...? I mean.,that I like pain..." She sat down and watched him 'cook'
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Genin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

PostSubject: Re: Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)   Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka) - Page 10 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 12:28 pm

"Not at all, I'm a fan of it somewhat myself." He admitted as the water came to a boil and he poured into the ramen cups. He then began boiling more water as the noodles and vegatables inside began to cook. "Don't take one yet I'm not done." He said as he got out a bag of boil and server rice. As the water began boiling he poured it in.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)   Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka) - Page 10 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 12:34 pm

Naka nodded and touched the cup. She gasped and sucked on her scalded finger. She sucked gently as she watched him cook. 'Ramen, ramen, gonna slurp some ramen...'
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Genin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

PostSubject: Re: Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)   Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka) - Page 10 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 12:38 pm

He smiled as he got out a plate and then, user a strainer, drained the ramen. He wanted it to retain a faint chicken taste. But the broth couldnt go on a plate. He then took half the rice and plated it. Then poured the ramen on top. He then did the same with the restof the rice and the other ramen cup. "There, now I'm done." He said simply as he grabbed two forks, put them in the food and took them to the nearby table, setting them down gently.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)   Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka) - Page 10 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 2:17 pm

Naka got up, tottered over and planted herself on his lap. "Itadakimasu!" She picked up a spoonful of food and held it up to Ryu's mouth
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Genin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

PostSubject: Re: Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)   Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka) - Page 10 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 2:23 pm

Ryu raised an eyebrow at the fact that her food was across the table. He cleared his throat and spoke simply. "Not this time hime, lets simply eat from our own plates this morning." He said with an apologetic look. He felt...iffy today. Part of him simply wanted to have some level of independence and the ability to feed himself would be nice. He didn't want to hurt her..just ask on his own.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)   Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka) - Page 10 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 2:30 pm

Naka looked up at him with big, sad, Chibi eyes. She wanted to dote on him, it was natural for her. "O...okay..." She went back to her seat and picked up her plate. She poured it all into her mouth and swallowed, it was a technique she used when she wanted to eat quickly. "Thanks for the meal..." She sniffed and went to the living room, where she laid down on the couch and hid her face with a pillow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)   Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka) - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)
Page 10 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next