Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Genin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2011-04-10

Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)   Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 5:17 pm

Ryukotsusei watched her jump toward him and he shadow stepped about ten yards in front of himself. He then aimed his shooter at Naka and fired three shots at her, none of which were infused with lightning chakra. He then performed the electric touch jutsu, feeling the charge in both his middle and index fingers, he shadow stepped in front of her once more and attempted to grab both her shoulders. Holding her in place for the spikes, as well as transfering the charges to her body, for him to activate as he pleased.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Number of posts : 18267
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)   Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 5:22 pm

Naka did not expect this. She stumbled and fell right into his ambush. She felt the lightning surge through her and the spikes pierce her. The spikes did not enter deep, but they did extract a few drops of blood. And though the lightning charge wasn't abysmally strong, the jolt still made her twitch. "Ahhhn..." she moaned involuntarily. Naka, limp, her eyes hazy, fell forward onto him, panting. The pain was making her dizzy, yet sensitive. "Nuu.... Ryu-san...please not...lightning..."
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Genin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

PostSubject: Re: Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)   Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 5:26 pm

Ryukotsusei held her up and whispered softly into her ear "I guess this spar is over then huh?" he asked as he lifted her back into his arms and began to walk her back over to the mat she had been sitting on earlier.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)   Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 5:36 pm

"Just please don't use lightning on me," she requested. Naka twitche a little but slowly calmed down. When he sat her down, she pulled the spikes out and put them away. "I'm sorry.. It's just...my weakness... One of them is lightning," she admitted, looking down, ashamed. "I'm sorry... I wasn't much of a fun fight, am I?" She looked down sadly.
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Genin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

PostSubject: Re: Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)   Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 5:41 pm

"Don't feel bad Naka-chan, It's difficult to fight an opponent with lightning and the ability to be almost anywhere around you in an instant." He said as he hugged her gently before looking her in the eye "I'll need to remove the spikes and clean the wounds. I'm going to turn around, I want you to undress enough so that your back is bare so I can do that." He said. He then stood up and turned around, respecting her privacy fully.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)   Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 5:45 pm

Naka winced when she moved. The spikes had made holes in her and that...was painful, not to mention bloody. She turned her back to him and carefully pulled her shirt off, though didn't remove it from her arms completely. "Is this okay?" she asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Genin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

PostSubject: Re: Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)   Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 5:53 pm

He turned back around and spoke gently. "Yes thats fine Naka-chan, now I'll need you to lay down and prepare for it to sting." He informed her as he began to get out a small medical kit he kept on himself. He pulled out the alcohol and bandages as she did.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)   Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 6:07 pm

Naka put her shirt away and laid down on her crossed arms. She waited for the familiar sting, the harshness of the hand that would be upon her. Many medics assumed that, since she was 15, she would be able to handle harshness. But truthfully, pain was still pain and she was still just a little girl.
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Genin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

PostSubject: Re: Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)   Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 6:18 pm

Ryukotsusei came overly and placed a gently hand on her back. He then began pulling out the spikes one by one until all of them were gone. There were three in total, and each them had struck side by side. He then uncapped the alcohol and using the cap as a small cup, poured a little bit on each wound. He then waited for the alcohol to force some of the bacteria out. He then wiped that away with a small cloth, then dousing the bandages with a little more alcohol, to keep the wounds clean, he began to slowly, and very gently bandage her up. Before long he was has finished and he put away his supplies. "You can sit up now Naka-chan." He said softly as he finished putting away his supplies
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)   Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 7:37 pm

"Ah...thank you, Ryu-san." Surprisingly, it wasn't as painful as she expected it to be. Naka smiled and put her shirt back on. He was gentle with her, even if she was a stranger. And he was nice to her, even if she had force-fed him and had sat ontop of him. "You are...a nice person, Ryu-kun. Is it alright if I call you Ryu-kun? I mean...we have just met...and...um..."
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Genin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

PostSubject: Re: Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)   Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 1:03 am

"I've been calling you Naka-chan haven't I? Go ahead" He said with a laugh as he helped her to her feet. "Lets go back to the cherry blossom pile." he suggested as he pulled her up. He then picked her up once more and began walking toward the pile.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)   Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 1:08 am

Naka wasn't scared of being suddenly picked up anymore, so she just held onto him when he picked her up. Naka sneezed again, she was getting cold. Sure, it was spring, but she was, as shown, quite sensitive. Once they were back and she was down, Naka put her thick multi-layered kimono back on. Then flopped onto the pile, rolling around. "Ne, wanna go eat after this? I know a great sundae shop," she suggested, voice muffled.
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Genin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

PostSubject: Re: Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)   Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 1:14 am

"Sure, my treat." He responded as he walked toward the middle of the cherry blossom pile and began to channel chakra. His plan was to channel enough chakra to push the cherry blossoms up in a round. Creating a great whirlwind of flowers. He gently took Naka's hand and pulled her up to stand with him. At that time he pushed more chakra out and suddenly his plan workd and the pile was suddenly blown into the air around them, creating said whirlwind.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)   Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 1:21 am

"Wow... It's beautiful." Naka smiled as she watched the petals fly around. She squeezed his hand lightly as she looked around. It was almost magical, that whirlwind of his. "Do you ever believe that maybe humans are actually connected...through their red strings of fate?" Naka looked down at their hands together and for some reason, was no longer happy. "Let me rephrase that. Do you believe in love?"
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Genin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

PostSubject: Re: Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)   Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 1:25 am

"Sometimes it's the only thing you can believe in..in order to keep moving on in the world." He replied as he stopped his chakra flow. Such use of it was dangerous and it was starting to drain him. He squeezed her hand lightly back and admired his work on the petals. He had a soft smile on his face due to how lovely it actually was. He let go of her hand for a moment and put back on his nearby yukata and then took her hand once more.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)   Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 1:34 am

"..moving on, hmm? Ah..." She went quiet. Naka held onto his hand as she pulled him to the shop, walking down the road. It was kinda weird, a pair of people in traditional clothes, one in a colorful kimono and one in a bold yukata.

Naka led him to a little shop at a corner, small and cozy. Inside, there were booths and tables too. "Booth or table?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Genin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

PostSubject: Re: Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)   Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 1:38 am

"Booth" He responded as her question left her lips and he walked her over the one in the back and took the seat facing the door. It was always a habit of his, you never know who could walk in. He looked her in the eys and smiled gently as a serving girl came over "What can I get you guys?" She asked with a smirk and a look in her that told she thought they were on a date. Are we? he asked himself as he pondered the thought. He spoke his order automatically "Vanilla sundae with fudge and caramel, cherry on top, no nuts."
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)   Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 1:56 am

"Banana split," Naka ordered, out of habit. She used to share it with her family. "Ato...um, change that. I'll take a vanilla sundae. Extra everything." She smiled then settled into her seat. For some reason she was having another one of her sullen moods, like she didn't feel happy that day. Then Naka blurted it out. "I don't believe in true love anymore."
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Genin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

PostSubject: Re: Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)   Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 2:01 am

He looked to her a little startled for the sudden outburst. He hadn't been expecting it. He then took her hand in his and squeezed gently "deep down you do, you just don't realize it...but deep down you do." He said as he looked in her eyes and then picked up a spoon as their orders came, and ate in silence until he was tired of her sullen mood. He scooped a spoonful of ice cream on his spoon and flung it at her.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)   Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 2:10 am

Naka looked up as a spoonful of ice cream hit her face. She pouted as she wiped it off and crossed her arms.

Little blue demons popped out from under the table and surrounded her. They chuckled evilly before they themselves got chunks of ice cream from Naka's order and pelted them at the young boy.

Naka paid for their ice cream at the counter and left the store, her kimono trailing behind her. She just needed someone who would just hug her and shut up...
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Genin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

PostSubject: Re: Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)   Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 1:16 pm

Ryukotsusei got pelted by ice cream and laughed lightly, he then followed her after she paid for their ice cream. He had meant to treat them and she seemed truly sad..He hadn't meant to make things worse. He found he just down the street and pulled her into a big hug and simply whispered "I'm sorry, I didn't know you were really sad...If I had known I wouldn't of pelted you with ice cream as a joke." He said as he continued to hug her, now not speaking a word.

(Sorry typed that first one while passing out, I'm good now)

Last edited by Ryukotsusei Yamato on Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)   Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 1:55 pm

"I've been alone since I was revived... And the only relationship I've witnessed is crumbling. Why...was I born to such bad influence? I try to be a good girl." Naka hugged him tight. She looked dead in the eyes, face blank. Naka really was clueless that day. "I wanna be happy again but I don't know what to do."
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Genin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

PostSubject: Re: Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)   Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 2:55 pm

"Just let the best person come to you Naka-chan. He'll show up. And for the record, you'll never be alone again with me around. So please don't cry Naka-chan." He peladed as he hugged her close, hoping she would stop and smile. He wanted her to be happy, not sad. He lifted her into his arms and jumped them to a high roof and sat down next to her. The sun had just begun to set and he hugged you close as the beautiful patterns of orange, pink, and purple fused together in the sky.

Last edited by Ryukotsusei Yamato on Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)   Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 3:57 pm

Naka watched the sun set, holding onto his hand. Orange...her favourite color. She squeezed his hand, the hardness of it strangely comforting her. After a while, she sighed and played with his fingers. The warmth must have brought her some life because she sniffed and smiled. "He's not comimg, I know that. But...thanks anyway, Ryu-kun. That's nice of you to say." She smiled, leant over and kissed him on the cheek.
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Genin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

PostSubject: Re: Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)   Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 4:43 pm

"There is someone out there for you Naka-chan...I promise you that and I don't break my promises.." He said as he blushed softly from the kiss on the cheek. He had liked it alot and kind of wanted her to do it again. He held her hand gently, stroking his thumb over the back of her hand as he did so. "I promise you that though Naka-chan..I really do.." He whisped almost completely to himself
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)   Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)
Page 2 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next