Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Genin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2011-04-10

Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)   Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka) - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 12:59 pm

Ryu pulled up his sleeve to show a large, jagged scar underneath. "Kunai nailed me just right." He said with a small smile. "And you?"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Number of posts : 18267
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)   Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka) - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 1:18 pm

"Um... Was hit in the chest with a fire rasengan and it went right through me. Do you want to see the scar? It's pretty gruesome." Naka said all this dreamily, like she remembered them from a dream.
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Genin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

PostSubject: Re: Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)   Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka) - Page 9 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 2:36 am

Ryu winced softly and nodded at the offer. "Sure I'd like to see it." He replied. He was honestly curious about the scar. He was also curious how she could live through such an attack, but chalked it up to a benefit of having Lilith around.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)   Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka) - Page 9 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 3:32 am

Naka pulled up her shirt. Where her heart should be located, there was a huge X-shaped gash. It was her scar, and there was another behind her, right across it. "I know it's unsightly... Sorry," she said sheepishly. "Um... Sorry... I don't want you to be grossed out or anything..." She pulled her shirt back down and looked away. "I don't want you to...leave..."
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Genin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

PostSubject: Re: Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)   Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka) - Page 9 EmptyTue May 10, 2011 10:24 am

He hugged her tight and whispered into her ear. "I would never Naka.." He said as he placed a hand over her heart and kissed her lightly on the cheek. The scar had alarmed him, but he kept his calm and held her. He wanted her to feel safe and happy, not nervous and worried about what he thought.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)   Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka) - Page 9 EmptyTue May 10, 2011 12:17 pm

Naka closed her eyes and hugged him back. She was scared he might've ran away or call her ugly. She was already insecure as it is. The physical blemishes made her feel...broken. "Am I ugly?" she asked, her voice scared and muffled.
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Genin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

PostSubject: Re: Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)   Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka) - Page 9 EmptyTue May 10, 2011 12:19 pm

He didn't even hesitate to answer. "No Naka...not to me...to me you're absolutely beautiful." He said as he continued to hold her in his arms and softly rub her back.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)   Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka) - Page 9 EmptyTue May 10, 2011 12:22 pm

"... I don't want to be alone. I don't...want to end up broken like Ushio." Naka hugged him tight and started to cry quietly on his shoulder. "Please don't...d...don't go... I don't want to be a broken toy..."
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Genin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

PostSubject: Re: Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)   Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka) - Page 9 EmptyTue May 10, 2011 12:27 pm

"You will never be that dear." He said as he let her cry and sat her gently in his lap as he sat down. He stroked her hair softly and sang gently into her ear to try and calm her.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)   Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka) - Page 9 EmptyTue May 10, 2011 9:08 pm

Naka sniffled and rubbed her eyes and nose as she relaxed. She dried her eyes on his shirt, and when she heard him singing, giggled. "I'm okay now, Ryu, I'm fine... Just a moment of weakness. Don't worry about me." She kissed his nose and settled snugly in his lap. "I'm sorry I'm such a big baby..."
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Genin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

PostSubject: Re: Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)   Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka) - Page 9 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 1:06 am

He smiled softly and gave her a soft nuzzle. "I'll never think you weak dear." He said as he smiled at her and kissed her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)   Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka) - Page 9 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 1:19 am

"Well...not right now." She rubbed her nose against his in a soft Eskimo kiss. He was sweet and gentle and nice, it surprised her. Most of the guys she and Ushio knew were either power-hungry or just overly macho. "....you're not gay, are you?" she asked quietly. If he was, that would explain the sweetness. Stereotypical, but yes.
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Genin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

PostSubject: Re: Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)   Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka) - Page 9 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 1:26 am

He laughed suddenly at the question and shook his head. "No dear, if I was gay would I be dating you? Most certainly not." He replied as he gave her nose a real kiss and smiled softly.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)   Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka) - Page 9 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 1:48 am

Naka giggled again when he kissed her nose. She shrugged and gave him another Eskimo kiss. "Well I don't know...you could be using me as a foil an actually be having a forbidden boy love behind my back." Her eyes turned to hearts. She was undoubtly a yaoi fan, always had been. It was...a passion.
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Genin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

PostSubject: Re: Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)   Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka) - Page 9 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 1:51 am

"Well sorry to kill your hopes and dreams dear." He said sarcastically after seeing her look. "But that team bats just fine without me." He jested as he suddenly gave her a deep, passionate kiss.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)   Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka) - Page 9 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 1:58 am

"But Shonen ai is so cute and the bishonen are- mmm..mh.." Naka blinked, then closed her eyes and kissed him back. He was spontaneous, that was good. Many girls liked spontaneous and she was one of them. "Nya...Ryu-kun..."
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Genin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

PostSubject: Re: Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)   Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka) - Page 9 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 9:10 am

He smiled softly as she said his name. "Yes Naka-chan?" He asked as he broke the kiss. He loved being random. It never ceased to give him some joy.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)   Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka) - Page 9 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 9:22 am

Naka blinked rapidly and blushed. She had unconciously just mewled out his name in another moment of physical and emotional weakness. "Ano... Um.." The next question she posed would need a lot of courage. "C-can we keep kissing?"
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Genin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

PostSubject: Re: Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)   Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka) - Page 9 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 9:25 am

Ryu smiled softly and answered by kissing her once more. He held her close as his lips met hers and leaned back as they kissed.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)   Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka) - Page 9 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 9:31 am

When he leaned back, she leaned forward as well and kept kissing him, her hands on his shoulders.

Then her family burst into the scene. "Naka-chan~ Mummy, Daddy, Goru and Satoshi-kun and Kou are here~" A woman chimed, smiling sweetly.

"Mama!"
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Genin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

PostSubject: Re: Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)   Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka) - Page 9 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 9:39 am

Ryu sweat dropped and broke the kiss. He then spoke quite loudly so that EVERYONE could hear. "Time to change the locks...or flat out move." He was now quite annoyed, not really at the fact that they interrupted as that would happen from time to time. But at the increasingly annoying fact that they NEVER knocked. They just barged in. He stood up quite pissed and radiated a rather powerful aura of hate. He checked to see if his launchers were loaded and aimed at the people in the door, they moved of course as he fired his spikes to neatly write out "Will you fucking knock next time?" On the wall adjacent to the door. He then dropped the anger as shooting something always calmed him down and waited.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)   Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka) - Page 9 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 9:47 am

"Ryu-kun..." For some reason, Naka hd always liked the thought of guys getting angry when interrupted. Must be a psychological thing. She hugged him, purring.

Aiden huffed. "Well sor-ree, Mr. Killjoy, we were thinking of coming for dinner is all." He scooped his wife into his arms and left with his family.

Naka continued to purr and hug and nip at his Ryu's neck. "Ryu-kun..."
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Genin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

PostSubject: Re: Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)   Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka) - Page 9 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 9:49 am

Ryu felt her nip his neck and mewl out his name as they left and he breathed in deeply. He looked down into her eyes and raised an eyebrow. "Yes dear?" He said as he hugged her tight.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)   Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka) - Page 9 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 9:54 am

"Let's continue kissing please... What you did made me happy," she admitted. Naka smiled brightly at him and snuggled into his warm arms, her lips still on his jaw. She didn't want to leave his hug, it was just too warm and nice.
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Genin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

PostSubject: Re: Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)   Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka) - Page 9 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 9:59 am

Ryu smiled and lifted her chin to kiss her lips. He continued to hold her and he deepened the kiss a little, enjoying the sweet taste of her lips.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)   Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka) - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)
Page 9 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next