Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Number of posts : 18267
Registration date : 2009-08-22

Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)   Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka) - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 10:51 pm

Naka giggled and pulled her hand away. She smiled, touched. Even though he might just be saying that because he wanted to flatter her, it still made her happy. She felt loved, and she hadn't seen something like this since Ushio told her about her and Kaji. But love was so scary. One day you're up to your neck with unconditional love and then he leaves, making you wonder... Why weren't you good enough?

Naka kissed him back and enjoyed the softness of his lips. "The name you would give your son."
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Genin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2011-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)   Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka) - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 10:54 pm

Ryu smiled back at her and whispered the words "I mean it hime" in her ear. He wanted to make her happy, and he wouldn't leave her. He broke this and pondered the question. "I never thought about it." He finally said after a minute or two"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)   Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka) - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 11:00 pm

"Well then, what would you name him?" she asked, cupping his face. "That iiiis a question, you know. Or would you rather have a baby girl?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Genin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

PostSubject: Re: Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)   Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka) - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 11:03 pm

He pondered the question once more and spoke about a little while. "I'd name a boy Azeron, and a girl Azame." He replied as he snuck in a kiss for making him answer that particular question.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)   Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka) - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 11:10 pm

When he kiss-attacke her, Naka squeaked and laughed. "Oi! I'm serious here, you know? I won't just hand my heart over to you.... Only someone who knows me good enough can have it." She smiled and covered his face with her hands. "The age you want to get married?"
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Genin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

PostSubject: Re: Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)   Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka) - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 11:16 pm

He pondered her words and her question. "I don't care, long as I'm in love." He said as he thought of her other words as well. "Well then I better to work then baby.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)   Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka) - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 11:21 pm

"Aww, that's such a sweet thing to do. Just make sure your girl knows you love her more than anything else in the world." Naka pushed the hair away from his face and smiled down at him. "Favourite game? Any platform, any type."
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Genin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

PostSubject: Re: Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)   Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka) - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 10:17 am

"Xbox 360 rpg's and yeah..I will" He said as he hugged her tight, and nuzzled her. He smiled at her and gave her a light kiss. "And your's hime?" He asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)   Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka) - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 1:29 pm

Naka's eyes glinted and she had an ahoge smile on. "OHOHOHOOO, that must be Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 and Persona 3, though I do love P4 better because you don't get fatigued in the gameplay unlike P3, but then again in P3, your explicit social links with the girls are more fun but so easy to reverse since they get jealous when they see you with another girl but then again in P4 you get to have a cuuuute bear mascot but in P3 you get a cute dog..... In P3 the girls' costumes changes and they look so cute but P4 they only change their weapons and-" Naka gasped and took a deep breath of air. "Sorry. Got carried away. So, what sports do you like?"
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Genin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

PostSubject: Re: Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)   Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka) - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 1:33 pm

Ryukotsusei blinked stupidly...he was dating a gamer...awesome. "Track and field." He said as he the began to emphasize which events in it. "Particularly the 200 meter dash, or the 1600 meter run." He explained as he began thinking a little more about javelin throwing. "Although I'm a fair Javelin thrower too." He said as he looked back at her. "And yours?"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)   Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka) - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 1:53 pm

"Shotputt. I don't have the stamina to stand long runs, so sometimes just the 100m sprint. But mostly shotputt, since I have a strong arm." Naka smiled and tapped her chin, wondering what else to ask. "What about football, basketball, baseball? Any that you like?"
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Genin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

PostSubject: Re: Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)   Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka) - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 1:57 pm

He nodded his head at the shotputt part and smiled softly when she explained why. He hadn't had reason to feel the strength in her arms and he didn't want to ever give her one. When she asked about the other he shook his head politely. "I'm not a fan of any of those sports. How about you?"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)   Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka) - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 2:04 pm

"Sometimes soccer. But no, not really." Naka was a lazy girl with lazy habits and a lazy attitude. "What abouttt wrestling? My favourite's the Undertaker. Overrated, but I don't care."
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Genin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

PostSubject: Re: Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)   Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka) - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 5:07 pm

"I don't watch wrestling." He said with a small smile as he too was generally really lazy except for training and missions. He closed his eyes and breathed deeply. Happy that was asking questions, he actually liked answering them.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)   Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka) - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 5:43 pm

"Ah, I see... I hate the dirty wrestling but I love the fair-play ones. And the caged ones." Naka smiled and covered his eyes again. "Your favourite color I can guess is crimson. Sooo...any pets?"
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Genin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

PostSubject: Re: Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)   Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka) - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 8:33 am

"Never had any pets no." He said as he let her cover his eyes for whatever reason it was. "How about you? With such a large family you must've had some pets." He said matter of factly.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)   Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka) - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 9:05 am

"Oooh, good guess. For me, a monkey. My siblings, huge kitties." Naka giggled and gave his forehead a kiss. "Okay then, next. The age you wanna marry and where."
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Genin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

PostSubject: Re: Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)   Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka) - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 9:07 am

"I don't care what age as long as I'm in love with the one I'm wedding, he said as he contemplated the place. Nor do I mind the place so much, what matter is the bond between the two." He replied as he leaned forward, instinctively knowing where her lips were and giving her a small, light kiss on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)   Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka) - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 9:16 am

Naka blinked, closed her eyes and leant into the kiss... She never knew they could be so soft and sweet. After a while, she pulled back and smiled down at him. "Your first kiss, then? Who, where, when."
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Genin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

PostSubject: Re: Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)   Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka) - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 11:51 am

Ryu laughed at the questions. "You." He said simply, letting her fill in the rest of the blanks as he hugged her tight.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)   Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka) - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 12:16 pm

"At the beach." Naka smiled and hugged him back, nuzzling him. She had to enjoy the warmth before he was stolen away, as they all were. It was inevitable. Naka even thought the Hitsuzen hated her. "Favourite flower?"
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Genin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

PostSubject: Re: Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)   Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka) - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 12:25 pm

"The rose of course, it goes with my eyes and everything." He said with a smile and a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)   Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka) - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 1:02 pm

"Ahhah, I thought it might be the hibiscus or something." She giggled and poked his nose once again. He didn't know much about her, but that was okay. He didn't need to. "Your biggest injury."
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Genin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

PostSubject: Re: Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)   Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka) - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 12:04 pm

"You know you should be telling me the same things about her little miss." He said with a small smile as he gave her a quick peck. "Thats difficult to answer seeing as I don't remember all of them. You know? Being a ninja that kinda thing happens." He said jokingly
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)   Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka) - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 12:23 pm

"Then what was the biggest you can remember? Like you almost cut your whole arm off or something?" she asked. Naka giggled and squirmed when he kissed her. Having someone who cared for her, who wanted her...it was a nice feeling. "Come on, tell me. Is there a scar?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)   Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka) - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)
Page 8 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next