Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Genin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2011-04-10

Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)   Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka) - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 7:37 pm

"My mother was kind...she raised me to be compassionate toward those around me and always looked out for me...My father, was strict...although he had no choice but to be...he trained me hard, and always made sure I had something to work on skill wise." He replied as he gently took her hand.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Number of posts : 18267
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)   Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka) - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 7:44 pm

"What did they look like? I mean, who do you take after?" Naka fit her head in the crook of his neck and used her free hand to trace circles on his chest. He wasn't overly buff, but he wasn't scrawny, either. Just right, and just how she liked them. "What does your brother look like, too?"
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Genin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

PostSubject: Re: Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)   Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka) - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 7:51 pm

"I can't even remember what my brother looks like...We were never really close growing up." He explained as he held her close. "I take after my father though, we have the same hair and eyes. My mother had pitch black eyes and hair a deep blue." He said as he gave her small kisses on the cheek.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)   Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka) - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 7:59 pm

Naka giggled when he kissed her, she was ticklish and sensitive. She smiled and kissed his jaw when he finished giving her such teasing pecks. "Do you have any other family? Cousins? Grandparents? Anyone who you're in contact with?" She looked up into his eyes. Many had dismissed Naka's looks because they assumed brown meant mousy, but her eyes were a milk chocolate kind of brown, not mousy, though they were similar. She looked into eyes too, surprised she didn't noticed his eye color before.
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Genin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

PostSubject: Re: Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)   Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka) - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 8:01 pm

Ryu's eyes had always been crimson, it was strange for he met no one else like that. However he didn't care much at all. "Not any that I know of." He responded as he wrapped his arms around her waist and just held her.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)   Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka) - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 8:09 pm

"Okay then, next question." Naka sank into his embrace, purring in delight. "Have you ever had a girlfriend before? What about boyfriend? Cougars count too. And wives and husbands and the like." She giggled, imagining him as a housewife. It was weird, but looked good too.
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Genin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

PostSubject: Re: Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)   Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka) - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 8:30 pm

He laughed at all the extra parts she added on to that question. He then shook his head no. "You're my first girlfriend Naka-chan. And I'm happy you are.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)   Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka) - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 8:43 pm

"Yay! You're my first too, Ryu-kun. Um, then...just because you're single, doesn't mean you've never had sex before. So, have you?" She asked it bluntly, looking up to him with innocence and directness. "And if so, who was it with? The cute guy next door?" she teased.
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Genin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

PostSubject: Re: Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)   Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka) - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 8:46 pm

Ryu laughed at the joke and shook his head once more. "Nope, I'm a virgin, I hear alot of it from the older ninja around here though so I do know a bit." He responded as he nuzzled her softly and waited for the next question.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)   Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka) - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 8:54 pm

Naka stroked his cheek as he nuzzled her, grinning. He was like a little tame pussy cat who like to cuddle up to its owner and get petted. She kissed his nose and continued her onslaught of questions. "Tell me about your childhood, then. Your best friends? What you liked to do? How you relaxed?" she asked softly. He looked like a pretty boy but he was so mushy, it was cute.
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Genin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

PostSubject: Re: Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)   Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka) - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 8:58 pm

"Well, I never had many friends. Most of people were jealous that I was receiving the "Special training from the leader" and crap so no one really paid me any mind. I loved to train, spar, and read though. Go for long walks to clear my head, and sitting back with a nice cool breeze blowing to relax." He answered as he layed his head on her shoulders in a large hug.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)   Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka) - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 9:09 pm

"You know, I've always loved watching cloudr. Come with me some time." She smiled and pat his head. Then she sat up, laid his head in herlap. "Stay there, okay? Just relax. I don't need to be hugged 24/7. I mean, I like it, but be serious, kay?" She pouted and stroked his bottom lip with her thumb. "So, did you ever have any crushes? There should be a few cute girls back then who piqued your interest."
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Genin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

PostSubject: Re: Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)   Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka) - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 9:14 pm

He laughed softly, he figured he probably should back off the hugging a little bit. He pondered her question thoughtfully. "Well when I lived there I was kinda too young to care...so..not really." He answered wih a shrug as he gently stroked her hair.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)   Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka) - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 9:18 pm

"Then, hm....what else to ask, eh?" She smiled and cupped his face softly, looking down at him. "Then now, tell me the things you like. Let's start with your hobbies. And I don't mean training or sparring and stuff like that, I mean the relaxing, sit-down kind of hobbies." Naka kissed him softly, since they weren't hugging right then.
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Genin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

PostSubject: Re: Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)   Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka) - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 9:22 pm

He returned the soft kiss and when it broke he answered. "I like to play chess, cards, read, and watch clouds. As well as sleep." He responded with a smirk as he poked her playfully in the nose.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)   Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka) - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 9:27 pm

"Ooh, I like Chinese checkers. Chess and Shogi are good too," she said happily. Naka giggled when he poked her. "Let's play together sometime! Hmm, what else...ah... Do... What are your favourite food and drink?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Genin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

PostSubject: Re: Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)   Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka) - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 9:28 pm

"Barbeque and coffee with cream and sugar." He replied as he thought about playing her at chess. It would certainly be interesting.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)   Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka) - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 9:42 pm

"Ah, meeeeat," Naka sighed, almost drooling. "Honey glaze sauce or hot sauce or just normal BBQ sauce?" she added. Naka giggled and tickled his chin. "I'll make sure to prepare that for you one day. Then...hm...for dessert? What do you like to eat for sugaryness?" she asked. She would make sure to cook it for him one day if he got cranky or anything.
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Genin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

PostSubject: Re: Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)   Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka) - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 10:01 pm

"Glaze sauce or BBQ sauce I adore both. As for the sweetness it doesnt matter as long as it doesn't have nuts." He replied as he raised an eyebrow at her tickling his chin.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)   Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka) - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 10:11 pm

"You don't like nuts?" she asked. "You don't like me doing that?" She ran her finger up his chin to his lips and smiled innocently. "What kind of cake do you like?"
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Genin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

PostSubject: Re: Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)   Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka) - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 10:16 pm

"I hate nuts and chocolate." He responded as he took her hand and kissed it gently, smilng as her hand left his lips.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)   Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka) - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 10:27 pm

Naka mock gasped and poked his tummy. "I love chocolate! If I gave you, say, Valentine chocolates, would you eat all of them?" she asked softly.
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Genin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

PostSubject: Re: Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)   Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka) - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 10:31 pm

"Yes, but you'd have to eat all of the ones I gave you too" He said with a grin and a light kiss. He placed a gentle hand on her cheek and kept it there as he looked into her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)   Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka) - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 10:37 pm

Naka chuckled and nodded. When he kept staring into her eyes, she blushed and looked away. "S-stop it. I know I'm not as good looking as the other girls, but...yeah...please accept me." She sighed and covered his eyes. "So far the happiest day of your life?" she inquired.
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Genin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

PostSubject: Re: Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)   Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka) - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 10:43 pm

Hit bit her hand playfully to get her to move it away from his eyes "I think you're the most beautiful girl in the world Naka-chan. And yes." He said he leaned in and kissed her gently, yet passionately.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)   Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka) - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)
Page 7 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next