Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Number of posts : 18267
Registration date : 2009-08-22

Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)   Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka) - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 4:33 pm

Naka swallowed her pocky and pressed harder against his lips. Then she pulled back with a big mwah! She smiled and snuggled into his side. "I'm not gonna do all the romantic stuff, you have to do some too in the future," she warned. She licked her lips, savouring the sweetness of the pocky and the softness from his lips. "Is it safe for you right now? I mean...being out in the open?"
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Genin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2011-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)   Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka) - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 4:36 pm

He smiled at her words as well as her concern. "My old village was eventually destroyed, my uncle, murdered. So yes, absolutely." He responded as he held her close and kissed the top of her head affectionately. He took a deep breath and yawned suddenly.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)   Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka) - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 4:49 pm

"Woah, it's afternoon and already you're sleepy." Naka giggled and placed his head in her lap so that he was lying down. "Take a nap. I'll take care of you. I promise." She put a hand over his eyes, then leant own and kissed him sweetly.
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Genin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

PostSubject: Re: Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)   Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka) - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 4:52 pm

He returned the kiss and suddenly before he knew it he had fallen asleep. He fell into a peaceful sleep as his breathing evened out and and he hugged her softly in his sleep.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)   Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka) - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 5:01 pm

Naka let him sleep in her lap, playing with his soft locks as she did. Time passed by but she stayed with him, even covering his face when it was too hot outside. Then she too fell asleep, sitting back on the chair. Her hand was still in his hair and one holding his hand. "Mmm...ka...reshi..."
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Genin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

PostSubject: Re: Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)   Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka) - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 5:05 pm

Ryu awoke slowly and saw her still there. He felt touched that she stayed with him the entire time and sat up. Then after laying her head in his lap softly, he gently brushed her hair behind her ear and let her sleep.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)   Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka) - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 5:13 pm

Naka snoozed on, clutching him. She needed to have something to sleep with, this habit stemming from her insecurity and fear of loneliness. She woke up and blinked groggily. It was already almost sunset. "Hey, hey, why don't we go see the sunset again?" she asked, smiling up at him.
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Genin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

PostSubject: Re: Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)   Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka) - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 5:21 pm

He smiled and nodded happily "Lets go" He said as he picked he up in his arms and began walking them toward the tree they had spent the night in before.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)   Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka) - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 5:26 pm

Naka smiled, quite comfortable in his arms. When they arrived, she refused to be let down and just stayed in his embrace. She yawned and kissed his cheek. "Hey, do you like me?" she asked, looking up at him.
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Genin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

PostSubject: Re: Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)   Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka) - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 5:31 pm

He was startled by the question and he looked into her eyes. Without even having to think about his answer he spoke "More then I can admit" He said as he continued to hold her in his arms.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)   Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka) - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 5:39 pm

"What do you like about me?" she persisted, staring up into his face. She wanted to know. Wanted to know if it was going to get serious, or if her first love was better off without him. "I mean...um...looks and personality wise, why?"
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Genin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

PostSubject: Re: Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)   Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka) - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 5:44 pm

"Well...looks wise I just cant narrow anything down...I like how you look Naka...and nothing can change that fact, whether you wear make up or not, whether you have a good day or bad day, and no matter what people say. I think you're absolutely beatiful. As for your personality, I love how innocent you are, how fun you are to be around. How you make me laugh and smile, and how much I absolutely adore it when I make you happy." He explained.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)   Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka) - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 5:56 pm

"...thank you." Naka kept quiet as he said it out. That was so nice of him... He was so nice and sweet and seemed so sincere. And her heart tugged when she thought he wanted to be with her. "Truthfully, Ryu-kun, I don't care how you look, features singled out. Well, not you. But you as a whole... I think you're great and probably will get greater when I fall in love with you." She smiled and pulled him closer and kissed him and this time, it was filled with joy.
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Genin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

PostSubject: Re: Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)   Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka) - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 5:57 pm

He returned the kiss, with just as much joy as she for her words touched him as well. He was happy to be with her and no one would take that away from him, now would anyone take him away from her.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)   Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka) - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 6:10 pm

Naka pulled back and leaned against him, watching the sunset with him... It was nice just sitting there, being with someone she cared for. And slowly she fell in love. When the sun sank beneath the horizon, she looked up at him. "Can I stay over at your place?"
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Genin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

PostSubject: Re: Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)   Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka) - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 6:15 pm

Ryu held her against him gently and watched the sunset with her. He was truly at peace with her and he never wanted it to end. When her question left her lips and responded simply. "For as long as you like."
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)   Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka) - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 6:31 pm

"I meant the night, silly." Naka chuckled and got up, holding his hand. "Let's get ice cream and just lay down. Sound good?" she suggested, grinning
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Genin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

PostSubject: Re: Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)   Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka) - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 6:33 pm

He grinned at her response. "Yeah, my treat baby." He said as he picked her up in his arms once more and carried her to a nearby ice cream vendor. "Vanilla for me, and anything she wants." He said as he handed over 100 ryo.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)   Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka) - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 6:50 pm

For some reason, she loved being swept up like that, crushed against his chest. She smiled and pressed her face to his body. "Vanilla as well, please... Ano... Um, Ryu-kun, instead of baby can you call me...hime, instead?" It was a silly request but she would like it. "Or ...even...honey or dear."
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Genin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

PostSubject: Re: Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)   Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka) - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 6:53 pm

He smiled at the request and nodded "Sorry dear." He said with a small smile as he took his change and held onto her hand as they walked back toward his home, eating their ice cream happily.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)   Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka) - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 7:05 pm

Naka wolfed down her ice cream, smearing her lips with it. She didn't notice though, and just stayed quiet in his arms. She wanted to stay in that night and learn about him.
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Genin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

PostSubject: Re: Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)   Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka) - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 7:11 pm

Ryu smiled at the sight of her he chuckled slightly before saying "Hime you have something on your mouth, right here" He said as he leaned down and licked the ice cream off. At that point they had arrived at his open. He opened the door and walked inside. Laying her down gently on the couch.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)   Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka) - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 7:22 pm

Naka giggled and wiped her top lip with the back of her hand. Slowly, she was getting less and less worried of showing him her embarrassing sides. In fact, it made her like him more that he could accept it so swiftly. "Come sit with me. Tonight's gonna be the night I...find out things about you, things you're scared of showing. Please?" She smiled and pat the seat next to her.
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Genin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

PostSubject: Re: Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)   Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka) - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 7:24 pm

Ryu raised an eyebrow curiously and walked over and sat down next to her. He then looked into her eyes and smiled ruefully. "What is this twenty questions?" He chuckled softly at the thought and just waited patiently
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)   Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka) - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 7:33 pm

"I wanna know more than just twenty questions' worth, Ryu-kun," she huffed. Naka settled herself across his lap and mentally listed off the questions in her head. She knew she was a busybody, but she couldn't help it. She liked him. She wanted to know more about him. "Tell me about your parents. How were they like?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)   Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)
Page 6 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next