Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The mystery of the dead bodies (chitose and miru)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

Number of posts : 4121
Registration date : 2009-06-05

The mystery of the dead bodies (chitose and miru) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The mystery of the dead bodies (chitose and miru)   The mystery of the dead bodies (chitose and miru) - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 5:25 am

Miru`s eyes havent recoverd fully from useing amaratsu yet, so she couldt use her own sharingan. She drew hwe katana from a seal on her back, and cut through the teen corspe who had bit her befor. "..keep away or i make sure you master wished he was dead..".

Itachi turned on his sharingan and keept next to sasori, the children didnt seem to come after him as much as they did for chitose and miru. He scanned through the cave until he found the chaka sorce, sitting on some kind of throne. "depper ind..about half a mile..", he said, looking at kakuzu.

He flipped into the gang of older teens who was emerging on miru, and grapped her by her waist, running into the cave.

Sasori followed through with hikuri and kakuzu.
Back to top Go down
Hiei Chitose
Genin
Hiei Chitose

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2010-02-06

PostSubject: Re: The mystery of the dead bodies (chitose and miru)   The mystery of the dead bodies (chitose and miru) - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 5:46 am

Kakuzu let Miru and Itachi take the front line while he dispose of the corpses that came after them, wehen they were far enough, Kakuzu threw a kunai with an exploding seal on the ceiling of the cave. When it exploded, it took down the ceiling together and it blocked the path.

"Safe, for now," Kakuzu said as he followed the threesome who had slowed down.

"She's been a little too quiet," Kakuzu look at the pupper master. "What did you do to her?" he asked. If she sleep through this, he's gonna get a hell out of her rage when they go back to the Rain village later on.
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The mystery of the dead bodies (chitose and miru)   The mystery of the dead bodies (chitose and miru) - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 5:51 am

"They wanted her blood, but as long as she is with me they couldt get to her..they were trying to anger her, and when they insulted that kaname`s eyes, she almost lost it...i put her to a temporary coma, she will awake in a few hours..unless i awake her", came sasori`s voice in a harsh tone, from hiruku`s mouth.

Miru and itachi keept up the base, leading them into the cave.
Back to top Go down
Hiei Chitose
Genin
Hiei Chitose

PostSubject: Re: The mystery of the dead bodies (chitose and miru)   The mystery of the dead bodies (chitose and miru) - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 7:19 am

"Well then, maybe it's a good thing she's not awake," Kakuzu said, following the Uchiha siblings. However, that thought was dissipated once they came to a dead end.

There is a large rock blocking their path and a big seal pattern encraved on it. "Oh great," Kakuzu looked at Miru and Itachi. It's a blood barrier seal. And to be specific, only when the blood that was used to seal this room is smeared upon it, then only it would open.

And in this case... Kakuzu looked at the squiggly writing which was hard to understand, he squinted a little and he could make out some Kanji. "Thousand... Sen. No, that's Chi..." Kakuzu turn to look at Sasori.

"Bring her out, Sasori."

When Kakuzu saw Chitose's cat form, he sighed. "You need to wake her up. She has to be in her human form when I take her blood," Kakuzu said.
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The mystery of the dead bodies (chitose and miru)   The mystery of the dead bodies (chitose and miru) - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 7:59 am

"when her blood is smelled, enemies are most likely to come..", itachi reminded them. "..i can sence a chakra from behind the rock..", miru said. Suddenly, a goolish howl came from behind the rock, and if you listend..it shouted for chitose and mikoto.

Sasori formed 2 handseals and laid one hand on her head. "..kai", he said, waking her up.
Back to top Go down
Hiei Chitose
Genin
Hiei Chitose

PostSubject: Re: The mystery of the dead bodies (chitose and miru)   The mystery of the dead bodies (chitose and miru) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 7:57 am

"Chitose, back into your human form," Kakuzu said. "Now."

Chitose gave Kakuzu a weird look, being still discoordinated from being so abruptly knocked out and then waken up again. However, she followed his orders and turned into her human form. Without any warning, Kakuzu too out a kunai and slice her finger, making her whine and pull back. "What are you doing?!" she asked him.

Kakuzu only kept quiet and continued to smear her blood on the boulder. The seal started to disappear along with her blood, and it seemed to have seeped into the rock.

Chitose stared at the barrier as it shook and moved, raising itself higher into the ceiling to reveal a flight of stairs that disappear beneath the deep, dark waters.

"It must lead to the underneath of this island," he said as he inspects the place. Chitose frowned. She remember this place. It leads to an underground temple where sacrificial rituals are being carried out. It was only practiced by the older Hiei members. Her father never bothered, he was more to science's logic.

"i don't wanna go in there," Chitose said, head aching from the chakra flowing from beneath it. She didn't know why it affected her so much.

"Can't leave you up here either. The corpses are moving this way. We have to move forward." Kakuzu then looked at the two uchiha's. "Lead the way."
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The mystery of the dead bodies (chitose and miru)   The mystery of the dead bodies (chitose and miru) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 8:04 am

Miru healed the small wound on Chitose`s finger, befor she looked at itachi, who nodded. Itachi formed serval handseals, befor he held them in a dragon seal. "..Water Style: cage of life". A bubble of some sort came around them. It floated off the ground and into the water. Itachi held his sharingan on to follow the chakra to the tempel.

Miru laid a hand onto her head, it was like the yelling of her mother`s name had gotten higher since they entered the cave
Back to top Go down
Hiei Chitose
Genin
Hiei Chitose

PostSubject: Re: The mystery of the dead bodies (chitose and miru)   The mystery of the dead bodies (chitose and miru) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 4:16 am

A loud crash came from behind them and Kakuzu cursed. They must've crashed the boulder down. Kakuzu told them that they need to hurry so Kakuzu followed behind the two Uchiha's who concentrated their chakra on their feet before stepping on the water.

Chitose changed back into her cat form to make it easier for Sasori to carry her. When they went further into the underground chamber, the boulder behind them sealed shut on its own.

Underneath, there is a raised ground from the water and they all climbed onto it. It was floating above the water and around that area, wild grasses outgrew and many blooming pink roses climbed the walls that surrounded the dead end.

There is a large room, with metal bars surrounding it. Kakuzu stepped forward to look inside.

"Welcome," a voice said.

"Take your seat," another voice said.

Inside, stood two youngsters, a girl and a boy. Both with evil looks in their eyes. The girl then walked towards the metal bar, reaching her hand out and pointing at the cat in Sasori's arms.

"And if you don't mind, we'll have her."
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The mystery of the dead bodies (chitose and miru)   The mystery of the dead bodies (chitose and miru) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 4:24 am

"im afriad that wont be possibol", itachi said, stepping in between the 2 children and chitose, with miru by his side. They both turned on their sharingans.

"..what do you want with chitose and miru?..", sasori said, looking at the two children, almost knowing they werent human, not anymore
Back to top Go down
Hiei Chitose
Genin
Hiei Chitose

PostSubject: Re: The mystery of the dead bodies (chitose and miru)   The mystery of the dead bodies (chitose and miru) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 5:04 am

for a moment, the girl looked angry, but she smiled at Sasori. "We only want to be like you," she said, observing the youthful look Sasori retained by turning himself into a puppet. The boy then walked forward, he had a much more serious look on his face, and he didn't look all that patient either.

"A virus that could overwork the blood cells and kill them in a painful way, a perfect judgement for this rotten piece of world we step on..." The boy's silvery eyes fell on the white cat. "The host to the virus and..." He turns his gaze towards Miru. "...the sealer of that wonderful prize..."

"Do you know how long I've waited for your presences?"

"You... you're the one who killed all that people?!" Chitose yelled at him. His expression never changed. He shook his head. "You shouldn't act like this, snuggling up to a... puppet and staying in an animalistic form... Kaname would've reprimanded you_"

"Who are you?! How do you know about Kaname?!"

The girl chuckled and said, "He wasn't very retaliating when we extracted his eyes_"

But she couldn't finish her sentence, when the cat jumped from Sasori's arms, her body growing bigger until it took a form of an angry panther. She growled at the girl, her claws extending to a very sharp point.

The boy looked at the animal, "Impressive... you remind me of Kaname." He sighed. "He can turn into a pretty fearful panther as well."

"What are you talking about? He's not a Hiei!" the panther walked closer to the metal bars but was stopped by Kakuzu.
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The mystery of the dead bodies (chitose and miru)   The mystery of the dead bodies (chitose and miru) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 5:10 am

"..who said i would unseal it?..", miru said, her voice sounding dangerous. She formed serval handseals and brought up 2 fingers to her mouth. itachi did the same, and on the same time they said. "Fire style: grand fireball". A great amount of fire shoot out of their mouths, comming towards the 2 children.

Sasori pricked in the needle, into her neck again, causing her to turn back into human, asleep. He picked her up on his back, and looked up at kakuzu. "..ill watch over her..help them"
Back to top Go down
Hiei Chitose
Genin
Hiei Chitose

PostSubject: Re: The mystery of the dead bodies (chitose and miru)   The mystery of the dead bodies (chitose and miru) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 2:56 am

"We killed hundreds of jounins. Don't think just the three of you would be able to beat us!" the girl said, smiling as she avoided the jutsu. However, some fire did get caught in her sleeve and she frowned. Her eyes on Miru.

While the boy is battling his way past Kakuzu to get his hands on Chitose, who's now unconscious in Sasori's arms. "Why would you want to dominate the world?!" Kakuzu asked the boy as he flings a dozen of kunai at him.

"I'm not a kid. I have dreams too..."

"What a ridiculous dream..." Kakuzu said as he conjured up another jutsu. The earth shook beneath him and a large hand protruded from the ground to make a grab at the boy. The boy managed to avoid it and he used the fire jutsu.

Kakuzu, knowing that he he couldn't make it, harden his body from the heat. When the fire and heat was gone, he opened his eyes only to find no one in front of him. That boy didn't even attack him while he had his eyes closed_ Wait a minute_

The boy has already advanced towards Sasori. He swiftly flings a senbon at Chitose's direction. "Hey, wake up! Kaname's waiting for you!"
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The mystery of the dead bodies (chitose and miru)   The mystery of the dead bodies (chitose and miru) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 3:30 am

A pale hand grapped the boy`s neck as miru lifted him up. Her eyes were burning with the sharingan. "..how could my mother ever see something good in you monsters..", she said, befor kicking the boy away, befor picked up chitose from sasori. "..keep them at bay...you have more chakra to fight them..".

Sasori nodded a single nod, befor he summond the third kazekage.
Back to top Go down
Hiei Chitose
Genin
Hiei Chitose

PostSubject: Re: The mystery of the dead bodies (chitose and miru)   The mystery of the dead bodies (chitose and miru) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 3:55 am

Wake me up!

Sasori-senpai, please! Let me deal with them!

Chitose stood, in her human form alone in her dark, empty world. It was void of light and space and only her voice can be heard echoing through the darkness. When no reply came, she only stood there and cried.

The boy growled, now really getting impatient. He used the lightning jutsu and made a clean cut in the Kazekage's hand. Kakuzu came from behind and used the wind jutsu to blast the boy away from the two.

Out of the corner of his eyes, he saw the boy attempting to awaken Chitose by creating genjutsu. He was chanting in a low voice, but before he could complete his genjutsu, Kakuzu attacked him.

The boy fell back and he stayed that way. "Stay away from her," Kakuzu said to the boy.

The boy chuckled. "But she's lonely. She always have been."

"You don't know anything about her," he said, the threads floated around him in case the boy make sudden moves.

"You admit that you do then? Because her eyes is filled with a large, gaping hole. The insides tell me that it was hollow. It tells me that it is afraid to bond, afraid that it would fill up and one day, overflow and break." The boy stood and brushed off the dust off his pants.

"That was only your theory, you don't know what exactly how she feels..."

"I know her, I know her long before you guys do. And I can tell you I know her well. Thanks to Kaname's last memories..." The boy smiled, looking at his palm, thinking back about the servant's blood, Kaname, all over his hand. The feeling was great. It must feel even better with the heiress.

The boy turned to look at Chitose. Then, he summoned up more corpses.
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The mystery of the dead bodies (chitose and miru)   The mystery of the dead bodies (chitose and miru) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 4:12 am

"last memories?..", miru mumbled it and brushed a few stains of hair away from chitose`s chin, befor she got to her feet and looked at him. She took off her akatsuki cloak, and she looked even more like mikoto had. "..She has a bond with me...im gonna protect her with my life, as okaa-sama promised kaname..", miru said, not moving as the corseps appeard.

Sasori took a hold of chitose and looked at miru, surely she would be ripped to threads by them.
Back to top Go down
Hiei Chitose
Genin
Hiei Chitose

PostSubject: Re: The mystery of the dead bodies (chitose and miru)   The mystery of the dead bodies (chitose and miru) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 4:51 am

"Don't you realize...? The pain she held? The pain of bonds?" the girl reappeared next to the boy once the corpses started moving towards, Miru and Sasori.

"Everything she had, she lost it," the boy said, fingering his silvery hair.

It's dark in here...

Sasori-senpai...? Please wake me up...

Chitose sat alone, done with crying. It would get her nowhere just like all those nights she spent before she sleeps. Kaname wouldn't come back to life, the castle wouldn't rebuild itself, her broken bonds would never be mended... no matter how much she tried.

So she chose to forget and let it pass. She chose to be numb. To close down emotions from the world. But it proved difficult. In the end she fell into the complicated strings of bonds that was created before she could even stop the evolution.

But at least, in her dark and empty world, colorful strings of bonds fascinated her. Now, if only she could hold on to it and hope it never breaks...

"Watch out!" Kakuzu ran past Miru and stabbed the corpse that appeared out of nowhere behind her. He then looked at the boy. So he's the one with the summoning power.
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The mystery of the dead bodies (chitose and miru)   The mystery of the dead bodies (chitose and miru) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 4:55 am

"..i was forced to kill the love of my life because of my fathers sick dreams about power..my own brother killed my entire family...i know the pain of bonds..and i will never be able to bond one..but chitose has a chance..i just need to take you two down..", she said, her voice going emotionless. "..besides..you cant kill me..or else you never unseal her.."

Chitose gently awoke chitose nad looked down at her. "..you arent alone..kakuzu..he is fightning for you safety...miru..she`s willing to die for you chitose...they love you...", he said, looking into her almost hollow eyes
Back to top Go down
Hiei Chitose
Genin
Hiei Chitose

PostSubject: Re: The mystery of the dead bodies (chitose and miru)   The mystery of the dead bodies (chitose and miru) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 5:54 am

Chitose frowned. That's why she wanted to get stronger. To protect. She's done with getting protected all the times and sitting there just watching while the ones around her get hurt. She shook her head. She should help.

She closed her eyes, listen intently and spiking up her senses. "Kakuzu! You have to aim for his head!" She yelled at him. Kakuzu raise an eyebrow at her. "Finally! i was wondering when you'd start getting serious already..." Kakuzu shook his head with a sigh. Then he conjured up an Earth jutsu, a sharp spike protruded from the wall behind the boy and it hit him in his skull.
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The mystery of the dead bodies (chitose and miru)   The mystery of the dead bodies (chitose and miru) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 6:13 am

"chidori!", itachi and miru shoutd at the same time, as their lightnign attack hit the girl who had spoken in her lungs and chest. The 2 siblings let the blood spray over them as she fell. When the boy got penatrated, the corseps collasped.

Miru was breathing quickly, yet she was still standing. She walked towards a small door in the back of the cave, and opend it. After a few minuts she returned, with a old, very old picture, of mikoto, kaname and a little giggling chitose in between them.
Back to top Go down
Hiei Chitose
Genin
Hiei Chitose

PostSubject: Re: The mystery of the dead bodies (chitose and miru)   The mystery of the dead bodies (chitose and miru) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 6:37 am

Chitose only looked sadly at the picture. But after a few moments, she brightened up and smiled. She took the picture from Miru and set it on fire with her jutsu.

"Not gonna miss that?" Kakuzu looked at her. She looked like she just been through hell but now was all heaven and paradise for her.

She shook her head and smiled at them, and for the first time, she's not just curving her lips. It was something that came from deep within her heart.

"I have a new family now," she said, wrapping her arm around Sasori's neck. "Sasori-senpai will be my bro who share the same interest, Kakuzu-senpai will be the overly protective one_" Chitose dodged as Kakuzu playfully hit her head.

"Itachi-senpai will be the serious and quiet one, Miru-senpai'll be my older sister, Pein-sama's like a strict father, Deidara-senpai acts like a kid so he'll be my baby brother!" Chitose chuckled to herself. "He's not a kid though. A kid would never blow things up for fun," Kakuzu said to her as they head for the entrance of the cave.

"Well, who wanna bet Deidara-senpai blew up the toilet when he was back in the Academy?" She raised up her own hand. Kakuzu shook his head. "Everyone blows up Academy's toilet. It's not an exception."

"You mean you did too?" Chitose asked. "Why not? You get to skip school the whole day because of the conversion."
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The mystery of the dead bodies (chitose and miru)   The mystery of the dead bodies (chitose and miru) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 6:45 am

"hm..acadamy days", sasori mumbled, looking down. He never had attended adademy since the sand didnt have it back then.

Miru let out a little sigh. "..most of my acadamy days were used being asked about sasuke`s favorite color..". Itachi softly hugged her for a brief moment as they walked and sminked down to her. "because he is just as beautyfull as you..". Miru blushed for a brief moment befor she looked forward.
Back to top Go down
Hiei Chitose
Genin
Hiei Chitose

PostSubject: Re: The mystery of the dead bodies (chitose and miru)   The mystery of the dead bodies (chitose and miru) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 4:03 am

"the only person who I know probably don't blow up toilets is Itachi," Kakuzu said, watching as the girl turn into a cat. He picked her up and placed her on his shoulders. "I thought school was supposed to be fun..." Chitose said.

Of course, she never been to an academy. She's always cooped up in that castle before the massacre. And after that, the Akatsuki hideout was the only place she could go.

"Not at all," Kakuzu said. "I heard from the girls talking about school in the streets and it sounded fun," she said, rubbing her back against Kakuzu.

"Probably talking about boys or something like that," Kakuzu rolled his eyes. Girls these days...

"Why would they want to talk about boys?"

Kakuzu looked down at the blue eyes.

Oh yeah. She's not the typical girl on the streets. But then again, she must've have some crush or puppy love before... and right now she's about on the right age to be involved in one of those meaningless activities.

"Don't you ever feel like you like someone before?" he asked.

Chitose hesitated for a long time before she answered. "You mean like Deidara-senpai or Sasori-senpai or Miru-senpai_"

"Boys only, Chitose."

"Okay, uh...and Kisame-senpai?"

Kakuzu sighed. "He's 29!"

"Age matters?" she asked. Obviously not getting what he meant by liking a guy. "You know what, you're better off not knowing about this."

By his knowledge, if that animalistic girl finds out and starts to fall in love with every member in the Akatsuki, he might have to face a young pregnant lady, or worse, another generation of Hiei. Well, based on... if she really does mate like an animal.

To tell the truth, he had enough.
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The mystery of the dead bodies (chitose and miru)   The mystery of the dead bodies (chitose and miru) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 5:08 am

"hmmm, chitose, you probably shouldt discuss girls with him..he havent had a crush since..ever i guess", the puppet master teased him. "you should try speaking with miru-chan..she already has 2 kids in the age of 16..".

Miru glared at him and picked down chitose from kakuzu`s shoulders. "..jaschu and shiro was born to bring on the clan..". Itachi nodded to it and looked down at chitose as well. "..you shouldt let love come in the way of you goals..remeber that", he said, and gently slided his finger over her furry belly.
Back to top Go down
Hiei Chitose
Genin
Hiei Chitose

PostSubject: Re: The mystery of the dead bodies (chitose and miru)   The mystery of the dead bodies (chitose and miru) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 5:51 am

Goals... Her goal was to become stronger to protect the one she loves, but if she doesn't have anyone to love, there would be no goals for her.

Chitose looked up at Itachi. Maybe he was just saying that...? But in reality, you can't escape from dreating bonds. And even a fragile one like love. "If, Kakuzu-senpai never had a crush then can I be his first?" Chitose chuckled. Kakuzu rolled his eyes. "Like I would want you to be my first."

"Why not?"

"Go bother someone else," he said. Chitose pouted and licked the fingers that stroked her. "What about Sasori-senpai? Do you have first crush? Is it one of your puppets?" Chitose giggled.
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The mystery of the dead bodies (chitose and miru)   The mystery of the dead bodies (chitose and miru) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 6:21 am

Sasori rolled his eyes. "..Well...love isent something i want to get bortherd with now..but when i was..human..i had this..one little crush on a girl on the acadamy...but i became to busy with my studies and...the rest i dont want to reavel..lets just say it didnt end in anything".

"Everyone has someone they love chitose..even through..it can be hard picking between lover..and friends", miru said ,looking down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The mystery of the dead bodies (chitose and miru)   The mystery of the dead bodies (chitose and miru) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The mystery of the dead bodies (chitose and miru)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next