Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The mystery of the dead bodies (chitose and miru)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Hiei Chitose
Genin
Hiei Chitose

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2010-02-06

The mystery of the dead bodies (chitose and miru) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The mystery of the dead bodies (chitose and miru)   The mystery of the dead bodies (chitose and miru) - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 4:34 am

"She's right," Kakuzu said. "Don't worry, your time will come soon. And when it comes, well, don't follow your heart too much," he continued, his expression suddenly serious. "We are, but a group of notorious members. Bad things happen."

Chitose frowned at him. "Kakuzu-senpai, stop being such a pessimist. You're ruining my fun," she said.
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

Number of posts : 4121
Registration date : 2009-06-05

PostSubject: Re: The mystery of the dead bodies (chitose and miru)   The mystery of the dead bodies (chitose and miru) - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 4:51 am

2hm, he is just trying to impress miru, because he thinks he is surprior..", sasori teased with a smink. "Hard to admidt a teen girl is stronger than you, kakuzu-san?". He looked down at chitose. "he is just lonley after a girlfriend...in akatsuki, releationship`s between partners, or having one with someone outside the group is against the rules..we have a mission, and thats all we should focus on.."
Back to top Go down
Hiei Chitose
Genin
Hiei Chitose

PostSubject: Re: The mystery of the dead bodies (chitose and miru)   The mystery of the dead bodies (chitose and miru) - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 5:12 am

"But... don't you think that's a little bit lonely?" she asked. Looking into the distance. To just focus on the missions... She might as well marry missions. But that wasn't what she wanted. What she wanted was something far more meaningful than missions.

Kakuzu looked at Chitose. She's still young. Plenty of space to grow. And if she were to grow into a girl who only pay attention to her missions, it would be good. Yes, it would. So why did he hate the thought of her not loving someone else. That's because he's used to having her attracting attention and giving affection.

It was something rarely practiced in the Akatsuki. To have at least someone like her, would be a reat relieve from all the stress and the deadly silence.

of course, it would mean furballs on his bed and torn pillow cases. But it doesn't beat having her presence nearby. Definitely not. what would become of her?

He guess he should wait and see.
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The mystery of the dead bodies (chitose and miru)   The mystery of the dead bodies (chitose and miru) - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 5:38 am

"..it can be chitose..but remeber we all lost our families due to war..and we are trying to avenge them...", the red haired puppet master looked at miru. "..you are lucky miru..having 2 loving children..a lover..and you siblings with you..", he said, not sminking or smiling.

Miru lowerd her head sligtly. "..you wrong...", she said, picking up chitose. Chitose could see pain in miru`s eyes.
Back to top Go down
Hiei Chitose
Genin
Hiei Chitose

PostSubject: Re: The mystery of the dead bodies (chitose and miru)   The mystery of the dead bodies (chitose and miru) - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 6:14 am

Chitose looked down and said, "One cannot retrieve what was lost, even when you have everything..."

Kakuzu looked at her. It was true. How do you bring back time that was lost? Or the lives that stopped living on while the world moves on? Truth is, if there is a possibility to turn back time, everyone would wanna have to give it a try and attempt to change their past.

"Still, it was better than having nothing at all," Kakuzu said, trying to cheer the atmosphere up, even though it was not his job to do so. Usually it would be Chitose. But even the most optimist person has to come down to reality. There is no escapes.
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The mystery of the dead bodies (chitose and miru)   The mystery of the dead bodies (chitose and miru) - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 6:25 am

Miru looked down, but suddenl stopped. "..theres something i need to do..".

The waves were bashing against the high cliff side were the once great Hiei house, had its ruins. A small tombstone on 2x2 feet had been rosen. "they were turned into the darkness, but in the end, they found the light", was the words crawed into the stone.

Miru kneeld down and placed the picture up against the tombstone, looking down at it. "..guess you finaly found peace..kaname..ill watch over her..", miru said, a smile accros her pale lips, lightning up her emotionless sad face, to a happy young girl.

Sasori watched it and looked down at chitose, his hand on her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Hiei Chitose
Genin
Hiei Chitose

PostSubject: Re: The mystery of the dead bodies (chitose and miru)   The mystery of the dead bodies (chitose and miru) - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 12:48 am

I went inside I was not myself
I was frozen inside and it hurts so much that I'm numb
You stand aside, your hand on my shoulder
Then this hope emitted light between us

I walk and walked alone no matter what people think
I walk and walked alone to keep my sanity
I walk and walked alone where no one else can go
I watch you cry for me
You see but I don't see
So I still walk alone

But thank you for loving me...

Chitose placed a finger on the tombstone and closed her eyes.

Can you hear me..? Kaname...
Thank you... for all the memories...

Chitose then let out a relieved sigh, turning her back against the tombstone, looking ahead of her where her family stood waiting for her.

"Let's go!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The mystery of the dead bodies (chitose and miru)   The mystery of the dead bodies (chitose and miru) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The mystery of the dead bodies (chitose and miru)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4