Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Silk screen evening (Private~Mature)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
warpedspacex
Genin
warpedspacex

Number of posts : 628
Registration date : 2010-06-03

Silk screen evening (Private~Mature) Empty
PostSubject: Silk screen evening (Private~Mature)   Silk screen evening (Private~Mature) EmptySat May 14, 2011 10:04 am

The sky appeared as a long smear of black ink in opposition to the stone cold moon looming overhead, leaking rays of twilight into the patches of umbrage. All was still besides the occasional rustle of leaves caused by a chilling nighttime breeze which brought the musty scent of loam and decaying wood. The whistling wind played a harmonic earthy tune that soothed the female, her heart which palpitated fiercely only seconds before cooled down to a steady pace. She clung to the chest of the man that rescued her from a detrimental fate. Had she stayed any longer in the place she formerly resided, terrible things would've happened. Mika had an unusually low tolerance when irritated that, in turn, made her do savage deeds to say the least.

They arrived at the area the two had been at hours prior to the incident. The throbbing ache at the end of her spine subsided as she eased her nerves. Feet touching the ground, she looked at her companion with glowing bronze eyes, "Thank-you for that. I don't know what I would've done had you not come," The girl admitted, rubbing her lower back. "I do apologize though. You probably weren't expecting to come back. I'm sorry if I ruined any plans."

Last edited by warpedspacex on Sat May 28, 2011 12:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Recluse
Genin
Recluse

Number of posts : 328
Registration date : 2011-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Silk screen evening (Private~Mature)   Silk screen evening (Private~Mature) EmptySat May 14, 2011 11:01 am

Alaric didn't know what he was doing. Not used to saving his dinner... carrying Mika off to somewhere more secluded where only the shadows would find them and no one would dark disturb them. Having reinforced his webbing before leaving. If anyone dared venture close he'd feel them. And right now he wasn't feeling very merciful.

Both of them settling down in the same place they had before. Watching his guest settle before she thanked him. Shaking his head to dismiss it. He needed no thanks, he was still partly human and knew the deference between right and wrong. "I had only but one need... and I assure you my partner will be fine." Propping himself down and collecting his robes in his lap. "That boy was quite enraptured by you."
Back to top Go down
warpedspacex
Genin
warpedspacex

PostSubject: Re: Silk screen evening (Private~Mature)   Silk screen evening (Private~Mature) EmptySat May 14, 2011 11:28 am

Sitting beside him, she sighed, shaking her head. " I really don't understand it. I honestly think that was just his way of thanking me for saving his life that one time. He just doesn't know how to express gratitude so he confuses it with love," Mika spoke analytically. "I mean, we've only met on one occasion. That sort of emotion he was showing there was in no way my doing. Those were mostly suppressed feelings of desperation and abandonment from his past, and he used this particular instance to channel those feelings and vent," She exhaled, leaning closer to Alaric, resting her head on his shoulder.

She could be quite the psychologist sometimes. But, it was still an obvious situation. No one had ever felt such strong feelings for her, and she knew those that Xeno was claiming to have were false.
Back to top Go down
Recluse
Genin
Recluse

PostSubject: Re: Silk screen evening (Private~Mature)   Silk screen evening (Private~Mature) EmptySat May 14, 2011 12:00 pm

He sighed, wrapping an arm around her. His fingers moving through her hair. Listening to her spill her thoughts and nodding along the way. He too wasn't used to having someone throw themselves at him with love and devotion that was in any way... real. All those he had managed to woo were under the impression of love when it was only simply lust and desire. Well all but one... whom he kept waiting.

"Such trivial matters the heart rests upon on." And fickle things human emotions were. Nothing was ever so simple. "For now rest easy, distance and time will clear his mind. I promise to look after you while you unwind."
Back to top Go down
warpedspacex
Genin
warpedspacex

PostSubject: Re: Silk screen evening (Private~Mature)   Silk screen evening (Private~Mature) EmptySat May 14, 2011 12:22 pm

"Thank-you, Alaric. You've been very kind to me. I feel indebted to you," Mika spoke appreciatively, lowering her body onto the warm ground, supporting her head with folded arms. Her breaths came out evenly, a sense of security soothing her nerves. It was a widely known and accepted phrase that one should not trust strangers. A phrase this girl decided to ignore completely.

Her eyes looked out into the darkness, her lips gently parting. Bringing her legs up to her chest, she swiveled her head to the side, looking upwards. It looked as if someone had thrown a moth eaten blanket over the earth, the stars peering out through the little holes. Every night before succumbing to slumber, she counted the stars and looked for constellations.
Back to top Go down
Recluse
Genin
Recluse

PostSubject: Re: Silk screen evening (Private~Mature)   Silk screen evening (Private~Mature) EmptySat May 14, 2011 1:10 pm

"There will be none of that.... plus I still promised you that dress to be made. I wouldn't want you to go without something to rival your beauty. Just sleep and morning will come before your know it." Watching her lay herself to rest. He could have built a fire for them but didn't want to attract the attention. Plus the night was so full of stars and the moon held high there was no need for extra light. Instead ie removed his robes and laid them across her.

Taking up a sentry post nearby with his back to her. There was nothing to fear when a spider was on guard... only the spider itself. Hunger had diminished some of his rational thought but he could keep a clear head once he began to distract himself. Doing just that as he began to weave his silk. Thick strands from his lips which he used to form the basis of Mika's outfit.
Back to top Go down
warpedspacex
Genin
warpedspacex

PostSubject: Re: Silk screen evening (Private~Mature)   Silk screen evening (Private~Mature) EmptySat May 14, 2011 1:56 pm

She smiled warmly at his comment, thanking him for the robe. Her eyes followed him as he disappeared into the dimness of the woods, silently mouthing the words 'Goodnight'. Spreading the plush silk robe over her body evenly, she caressed the soft fabric with her cheek, burrowing her nose into it and inhaling its sweet aroma.

Eyes blinking slowly, she felt herself being overcome with comatose state of sleep. Mika slept soundly, twitching only occasionally in her dormancy. She was quite the heavy sleeper, getting rather involved in the scenarios that played in her dreams.
Back to top Go down
Recluse
Genin
Recluse

PostSubject: Re: Silk screen evening (Private~Mature)   Silk screen evening (Private~Mature) EmptySat May 14, 2011 3:51 pm

Alaric was busy spinning his silk. In the darkness of night hundreds of little bodies swarmed toward him. Arachnids. Their little bodies invisible in the shadows but their work was magnificent. Normally the hybrid would work alone when producing his silken goods but tonight he wanted a little extra help. In the quiet of the nightlife he worked his magic. Waves of white woven material spread across his fingers. When he was at ease he could release his extra set of arms.

He wouldn't sleep at all. And he didn't mind. More often then not he worked during the twilight hours.
Back to top Go down
warpedspacex
Genin
warpedspacex

PostSubject: Re: Silk screen evening (Private~Mature)   Silk screen evening (Private~Mature) EmptySat May 14, 2011 4:35 pm

Mika's didn't have dreams often, but when she did, they were strange and intense things often reminiscent of her past. She dreamt she was back in the academy as a student, frolicking in the playground, waiting her turn to ride on the tire swing. Kids ran around pretending to be great shinobi in battle, others picked flowers or played with dolls. Little Mika stood patiently in the long line of kids, her mahogany curls pinned up out of her face except for a single stray curl she tucked behind her pointed ears. Her little grey dress swayed as she stepped forward, pulling up her socks. Just as she did so, two girls kicked her out of the way and cut in front. "Hey! I was here first," She called to them, tapping their shoulders. The girls turned around and laughed, calling her silly names and shoving her on the floor hard. Her small body fell on the dusty ground, scraping her elbows. Mika's cheeks grew hot with anger, the prickly pain on her lower spine throbbing again.

She remembered this moment. Not wanting to continue with the dream, she tried to wake up, battling with her mind that kept her locked in, but to no avail. The dream played on like a bad movie. One of the girls turned around, kicking a cloud of sand in her face with a chuckle. Just then, Mika winced as she felt something pierce her skin and wiggle around behind her. Too caught up in her frustration, she stood up, the screams of children running away being only murmurs in the background. Poking the two girls once again, they tilted their heads back to look at her, their eyes widening in fear. Mustering up all her strength, she sent a swift downward punch in their direction, hitting both of them in the face. The girls, now bruised up, held their hands up in mercy, "Please! Stop!" They both screeched, pointing behind her. Mika raised an eyebrow and took a glance backwards, a thin armed scorpid tail swaying from side to side, rearing to strike down. The real Mika was able to stop the dream, everything vanishing into blackness. She turned over in her sleep, her face now plastered against the floor.

Back to top Go down
Recluse
Genin
Recluse

PostSubject: Re: Silk screen evening (Private~Mature)   Silk screen evening (Private~Mature) EmptySat May 14, 2011 4:56 pm

Recluse would have no idea of her tormented dreams. It would be one of his little spidery minions that would notice the girls distress in sleep. The tailor turned from his work in the direction of the sleeping human. Putting his work up for now it sat thrown over a low tree branch where the spiders could continue their work while he headed back toward 'camp' to see what was wrong.

When he found Mika she was face down on the ground. Raising a brow at her awkward sleeping position. Kneeling beside her he touched her shoulder lightly. He could feel her tremble and the cold sweat. Fearing perhaps she was growing sick or facing a night terror. More used to being the one to inflict the pain then having to sit back and watch someone writhing in some nameless ailment. "Mika... Mika are you ok?" Brushing the hair from her forehead, turning her slightly.
Back to top Go down
warpedspacex
Genin
warpedspacex

PostSubject: Re: Silk screen evening (Private~Mature)   Silk screen evening (Private~Mature) EmptySat May 14, 2011 5:27 pm

Mika was rolled onto her side, groaning in her sleep, mumbling some incoherent nonsense. Her eyes suddenly pried open, blood-shot and irritated. She took a deep gasp of air as if she had been submerged underwater, her hands clutching the sides of her stomach. "I'm, I'm fine," She coughed, smiling at him, still half asleep.

She settled herself once more in her little warm ball, clinging to his soft robes, the aromatic smell lulling her back into a more peaceful slumber. Her breath which was coming out ragged returned to normal, her skin cooling down from the fright. His presence eased away her discomfort, pulling her back into the real of unconsciousness.
Back to top Go down
Recluse
Genin
Recluse

PostSubject: Re: Silk screen evening (Private~Mature)   Silk screen evening (Private~Mature) EmptySat May 14, 2011 5:48 pm

"Uh... huh." The spider shook his head. Sure he had bad dreams but he could only wonder what others dreamed about. The way she writhed and looked so pained when she woke up made his heart wrench. Why did he do this to himself? Opening his heart like this. Perhaps he felt he needed to give something back? Or maybe he was missing his partner that badly...

He leaned down, tucking Mika in for the night. Hoping she'd get some sleep finally. Kissing her lips, brushing her hair from her face and tucking it behind her ear. "Sleep well." Once more he got up and headed back to complete the dress.
Back to top Go down
warpedspacex
Genin
warpedspacex

PostSubject: Re: Silk screen evening (Private~Mature)   Silk screen evening (Private~Mature) EmptySun May 15, 2011 2:28 am

The female's dreams seemed to subside for now, her resting mind losing such activeness as before, being paralyzed in a sea of placid black waves, ebbing and flowing endlessly. Her chest rose and fell lithely, her countenance taking on that of a vulnerable sleeping child, bright cheeks tinted with a natural rouge and lips delicately parted.

The hours passed throughout the cool evening, the Earth turning slowly on its axis. Mika stirred only once or twice, her thoughts suspended in a world of inertness. She hadn't gotten a decent nights rest since she got placed in this land.
Back to top Go down
Recluse
Genin
Recluse

PostSubject: Re: Silk screen evening (Private~Mature)   Silk screen evening (Private~Mature) EmptySun May 15, 2011 4:44 pm

Recluse was just a creature of the night. Listening to the wilds and soothing sounds of the night life. A soft and wonderous symphony would serenade him while he worked. Fingers moving quick and percise, weaving thin silk strands into fine clothing. All six of his arms working in a delicate and almost machine like fashion. The weaver spiders helping, adding their own little design. By morning this dazzling piece of workmanships would be done by morning. A skin tight, breathable but still with room to maneuver should she have too. Hanging it up high, the material almost glowing.

And he was in a slight panic. It had been hours since he'd last seen his partner and by now he was sure he'd come for him. When morning came he would have to depart, no question. And honestly he missed his partner, a feeling of being needed and desired was always good. He wondered if Mika had something like that... of course she did! She had a village, friends and family after all.
Back to top Go down
warpedspacex
Genin
warpedspacex

PostSubject: Re: Silk screen evening (Private~Mature)   Silk screen evening (Private~Mature) EmptyMon May 16, 2011 12:31 pm

The seconds, minutes, and hours passed. The night was about done with as the sun began to rise in the east. The sky tinted with hues of gold and fiery plumes of orange. The stars that once shone so bright disappeared from view. Streams of light poured into the vicinity, illuminating the cold ground, making the evening shadows disappear.

Mika spurred in her sleep, cinnamon eyes opening slowly, in taking the new day. It took her a few minutes to adjust to her surroundings. Holding herself up by her elbows, she yawned, exhaling the lethargy of sleep out from inside of her.
Back to top Go down
Recluse
Genin
Recluse

PostSubject: Re: Silk screen evening (Private~Mature)   Silk screen evening (Private~Mature) EmptyMon May 16, 2011 4:19 pm

"You remind me of a cat when you do that." Recluse smirked, crouched down beside the once sleeping girl. His hair falling in this waves around his shoulders and pooled on the ground. His face was bright and shining, as if he had a full nights rest instead of spending his sleeping hours devoted to her dress. Holding a hand out for her to take, willing to help her up once she was ready.

"I hope you had a good nights rest. Today is a new day." And soon he knew he would have to depart her. "Let's great it with a smile."
Back to top Go down
warpedspacex
Genin
warpedspacex

PostSubject: Re: Silk screen evening (Private~Mature)   Silk screen evening (Private~Mature) EmptyTue May 17, 2011 2:51 pm

Mika giggled in her newly awaken state, stretching her stiff muscles, bending forwards and touching her toes. "Meow," She spoke with a smirk, pawing a tuft of his cascading hair. Her eyes and skin livened in the morning sun, a pearly white smile gracing her lips as she took his hand, slowly getting up on her feet.

She moaned as she did so, her back cracking in the process. "I did have a good nights rest. Thank you for everything." The girl held up the robe she had used as a blanket over the course of the evening and placed it in his hands, "And thanks for that too."
Back to top Go down
Recluse
Genin
Recluse

PostSubject: Re: Silk screen evening (Private~Mature)   Silk screen evening (Private~Mature) EmptyWed May 18, 2011 5:05 pm

A bright and charming smile graced the hybrids face. Rewarding her equally radiant features with his own. Wincing from the sound of her back cracking. It had been some time since he was able to have the privilege of sleeping in a soft and cozy bed, all he had was his silk and the hard ground was still very hard beneath it. He could relate to the tension she felt but at least she had made it through the night without loosing any much needed sleep. Accepting his robes back from her, slipping the clothing back on and tying it in place. Once more hiding his lithe features and seeming to gain a more feminine appeal instantly.

Perhaps it was just how he weaved the silk, the look and texture that turned the wearer into something much more... beautiful. And on that... "I want to show you something. Close your eyes please." He reached his hand on for her to take it before she would do so... if she trust him enough with it.
Back to top Go down
warpedspacex
Genin
warpedspacex

PostSubject: Re: Silk screen evening (Private~Mature)   Silk screen evening (Private~Mature) EmptyThu May 19, 2011 12:15 pm

She watched as he wrapped the robe back around his lean body, the garment complimenting him ever so perfectly. Absorbing the wave of striking elegance the man before her radiated, she sighed contently, taking his hand without hesitation. "Alright," The girl spoke, closing her eyes, waiting patiently for him to direct her to where ever it may be.

Mika only knew Alaric for a day or so, yet she felt so confident in trusting him. She even chose the man over someone she had known since before. Oh well. These sort of things are really what make life interesting, right? She may not have been right, but she liked to believe she was. Once an idea is in the mind, its very hard to cure it. Ideas are infectious after all.
Back to top Go down
Recluse
Genin
Recluse

PostSubject: Re: Silk screen evening (Private~Mature)   Silk screen evening (Private~Mature) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 12:31 pm

He took her hand in his, leading them to the part of the forest where he had conducted his work. And laid out on a twin pair of branches was the aftermath of an entire sleepless nights work. A gown fit for royalty. Its elegance was almost divine as the sunlight that filtered over head shone down on it and made it glow with a soft radiance that would have possibly come naturally even in the darkness. Circling around behind Mika he pressed his hands over her eyes and whispered into her ear. "I hope its what you wanted. Open your eyes.." Removing his fingers and blinding them down over her neck and shoulders.

Letting her gaze at her new outfit. It was meant to match every curve of her body, breathable and soft. Form fitting but gave her room to maneuver should she need to. Sleeveless but falling down to her knees. A nice V dip to... show off her goods. He hoped she liked it, he really did.
Back to top Go down
warpedspacex
Genin
warpedspacex

PostSubject: Re: Silk screen evening (Private~Mature)   Silk screen evening (Private~Mature) EmptyThu May 26, 2011 5:52 pm

The kunoichi followed behind the man blindly, taking cautious steps as he led her like a lamb to his grand surprise. Her heart pounded anxiously in her chest. She always loved the anticipation of the unexpected. Their feet came to a gradual halt. Alaric, who was formerly ahead, receded back behind her, slowly peeling his delicate fingers off of her closed eyes. Although his hands left her face and slowly creeped down her sensitive neck and back, she hesitated to open them. "I'm sure I'll love it," she whispered back at him, turning her head forward, slowly lifting her lids.

The bright rays of the early morning flooded about her surroundings, hindering her vision temporarily. When her pupils adjusted, her speech was hindered soon after. The impeccable gown hanging ever so delicately from two boughs was absolutely the most beautiful dress she had ever seen. It truly showed the craftsmanship of a master artisan. Mika swiveled on her heel, eyes gleaming with appreciation. Her arms were thrown over him as she gave him a tight embrace. "It is truly gorgeous! Thank you so much! Do you mind if I try it on?"
Back to top Go down
Recluse
Genin
Recluse

PostSubject: Re: Silk screen evening (Private~Mature)   Silk screen evening (Private~Mature) EmptyThu May 26, 2011 6:08 pm

Recluse beamed brightly, his face showing the faintest hint of blush. He did like it when others showed his work the apperication he felt it deserved. Oh it wasn't his own effort and admiration he was looking for but for the love of the actual item. He took pride in know someone would wear something, bask in it, a piece of himself. It always made him feel closer to his human side despite using his buggy traits to create the works of art. Giving the girl a squeeze, tucking her hair behind her ear. "I'm glad you like it so much. Please, try it on."

Releasing his own hold on her and taking a step back. "Tell me if I need to change anything." His voice was soft, warm and wore a disarming smile. Curious to see if she would tell him to turn away or grace him with a glimpse of her feminine beauty. He could promise nothing in the ways of keeping his hands to himself and his thoughts clean. Crossing his arms under his robes just to be safe.
Back to top Go down
warpedspacex
Genin
warpedspacex

PostSubject: Re: Silk screen evening (Private~Mature)   Silk screen evening (Private~Mature) EmptyThu May 26, 2011 6:55 pm

Mika just couldn't help, but give him the widest and happiest smile. A smile that stretched from ear to pointed ear. Giving a couple of quick curt nods in response to his commentary, she hurriedly rushed forward, her hands barely grazing the surface of the gown as if it was some fragile artifact on display that was forbidden to be touched. From up close it was even more impressive. One could spot all the fine detailing of the stitching, weaving, and embroidering. It literally was perfection. Back facing her companion, she unbuttoned her vest and pants, removing her clothing and throwing the dirty rags over another branch. Her bare skin was illuminated with the sun, warming her up.

Carefully bringing the dress down from its perch, she raised her arms and slipped it overhead, the silky fabric easily falling into place over the curves of her body. It clung to her form as if it were molded precisely to fit her, which it was. Smoothing it out lightly, the gown swayed at her knees, the plunging collar exposing her prominent clavicles and perky chest area. She gave a graceful spin and bashfully trotted up to the tailor of the lovely thing. She looked up at him with hopeful rust colored eyes, "Does it look okay or do I look foolish?"
Back to top Go down
Recluse
Genin
Recluse

PostSubject: Re: Silk screen evening (Private~Mature)   Silk screen evening (Private~Mature) EmptyFri May 27, 2011 12:40 am

The spider watched with a practiced and calmed expression. Though his heart raced in his chest at the sight of her bare skin that was so gently illuminated by the sun. Envious for a moment of his own clothing that could caress her form so freely. His violet eyes watching her with the only real expression, one that spoke of hunger and undisclosed desire. Beaming her a wide and gentle smile, cupping her cheek with the same sort of tenderness.

"It suits you. A warrior but an incredible beauty to be admired. Fit to be as royalty, nobility. Any who will bare witness to you in this should be honored." He leaned down, brushing his lips against hers. In his mind he could picture so many things, want so much. The hybrid had never been so conflicted... looping an arm around her waist he pressed her close against his chest. "The cloth is meant for wondrous occasions... perhaps you shoulder store it away for now." A comment not a question. Hands aching to touch the skin his dress fitted so well. Afraid if he held back any longer he would simply tear the material from her and ruin his hard work! Or she could stop it now and just... pull away.
Back to top Go down
warpedspacex
Genin
warpedspacex

PostSubject: Re: Silk screen evening (Private~Mature)   Silk screen evening (Private~Mature) EmptySat May 28, 2011 4:51 am

"Don't you think you might be stretching the truth just a tad?" The Suna girl laughed. Afterall, calling someone, who looked a mess after spending weeks in the wilderness, regal was a bit hyperbolic. If anything, the dress concealed all other flaws. She peered into his amaranthine eyes, a smirk crossing her lips as he effortlessly and very smoothly lured her closer to him with slithering arms and a most haunting gaze. A gaze that told her so much about his feelings without uttering a single word.

It took much effort to pry her fixated stare away from the wonders of his face, but she managed. Their bodies being so close together, she took the opportunity to rest her head on his shoulder, her mouth dangerously close to his ear. His comment seemed like more of a command than reccomendation, although to her this was a special occasion of sorts. "Alright. I suppose I'll change. I really wouldn't want anything to happen to this divine outfit," Mika mused lowly, delaying to leave his side. Stepping back, she gave a playful wink, slowly rotating in the opposite direction, slipping off the straps of the dress.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silk screen evening (Private~Mature)   Silk screen evening (Private~Mature) Empty

Back to top Go down

Silk screen evening (Private~Mature)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next