Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hot Evening (open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Gwen
Genin
Gwen

Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2011-02-26

Hot Evening (open) Empty
PostSubject: Hot Evening (open)   Hot Evening (open) EmptyFri May 27, 2011 1:57 pm

Gwen smiled lazily while she sat in the hot spring sneaking sips of alcohol from a plastic water bottle. She giggled," I'm naked!" She slurred and laughed,"I'm super naked!" She continued to laugh until she realized how scary and lonesome the Hot springs were. "Hello?!" She called out but no one called back. Gwen suck deeper into the water until her chin touched the surface. Her fear drained quickly and she was back to sipping her water bottle.
Back to top Go down
Blade
Genin

Number of posts : 698
Registration date : 2011-05-05

Hot Evening (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot Evening (open)   Hot Evening (open) EmptyFri May 27, 2011 2:01 pm

Mizuki had been wandering around the hotsprings for a short while. "You'd think a village known for spas would be more relaxing." He mumbled, looking around. He could have sworn he heard giggling. Following the sound, he heard someone yell. 'I'm naked! I'm super naked!' Sounded like a drunk, a woman as well. When she called out, he ducked behind a rock. //She's gonna think I'm a pervert if I show myself like this..// He thought. After the woman went to drink again, he popped out. "Hello, miss." He said, looking away awkwardly so he wouldn't catch a glimpse of anything she didn't want him to.
Back to top Go down
Gwen
Genin
Gwen

Hot Evening (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot Evening (open)   Hot Evening (open) EmptyFri May 27, 2011 2:06 pm

Gwen stared at him and greeted him with a smile,"Hello!" She went to wave her hand at him but splashed herself in the face by accident. She shook her head and laughed at her clumsiness.
Back to top Go down
SoraHuranu
Genin
SoraHuranu

Number of posts : 436
Registration date : 2011-05-21

Hot Evening (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot Evening (open)   Hot Evening (open) EmptyFri May 27, 2011 2:07 pm

(Can I join?)
Back to top Go down
Gwen
Genin
Gwen

Hot Evening (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot Evening (open)   Hot Evening (open) EmptyFri May 27, 2011 2:08 pm

(Sure!)
Back to top Go down
SoraHuranu
Genin
SoraHuranu

Hot Evening (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot Evening (open)   Hot Evening (open) EmptyFri May 27, 2011 2:10 pm

Sora, really bored, appeared by Mizuki. "Hey." Hey looked over at Gwen, had a nose bleed and flew back hitting the wall. Did he really just poof inside the hotsprings? What was he thinking appearing beside Mizuki?
Back to top Go down
Blade
Genin

Hot Evening (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot Evening (open)   Hot Evening (open) EmptyFri May 27, 2011 2:11 pm

Mizuki held back a little chuckle. "I'd ask what you're doing, but that's rather clear at this point." The young man raised his hands, lowering the hood of the long, tattered cloak he wore at all times. He revealed his face, a bit weary from all the time he spent jumping from town to town, but handsome non-the less. He sat on a near by rock. "Do you mind if I chill here for a bit? Or would you rather relax alone?" He asked, however when someone appeared and seemed to fly back with a nose bleed, a thought came to mind. "What the fuck, pervert?!"
Back to top Go down
SoraHuranu
Genin
SoraHuranu

Hot Evening (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot Evening (open)   Hot Evening (open) EmptyFri May 27, 2011 2:15 pm

Sora got up wiping the blood from his nose. "Should of known Mizuki was here...never appear beside him..." Sora faced the wall being careful not to look at Gwen. He didn't want to. He wasn't that way. He hated being called a pervert when incidents happen."
Back to top Go down
Blade
Genin

Hot Evening (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot Evening (open)   Hot Evening (open) EmptyFri May 27, 2011 2:17 pm

(How does Sora know Mizuki? Shi appeared in Konoha, not Mizuki. >:T)
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Chuunin
Xeno

Number of posts : 2181
Registration date : 2011-04-13

Hot Evening (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot Evening (open)   Hot Evening (open) EmptyFri May 27, 2011 2:17 pm

(can I join. Oh blade can we just play the lets assume game and say that Alroth left to travel with Muzaki)
Back to top Go down
SoraHuranu
Genin
SoraHuranu

Hot Evening (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot Evening (open)   Hot Evening (open) EmptyFri May 27, 2011 2:18 pm

(I don't know random I guess we can do a story later about how they met. XD)
Back to top Go down
Blade
Genin

Hot Evening (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot Evening (open)   Hot Evening (open) EmptyFri May 27, 2011 2:19 pm

(Mizuki kinda hates everyone involve with Misaku... and Alroth is Misaki's fan boy, correct?)
Back to top Go down
Gwen
Genin
Gwen

Hot Evening (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot Evening (open)   Hot Evening (open) EmptyFri May 27, 2011 2:19 pm

"Uuuahhh!" She half yelled and half laughed at the man with the bleeding nose. She turned her attention to the man sitting on the rock and smiled,"No Problem! Drink?" She tossed her water bottle at him.
Back to top Go down
Gwen
Genin
Gwen

Hot Evening (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot Evening (open)   Hot Evening (open) EmptyFri May 27, 2011 2:20 pm

(You can join Xenoofthedemon ^^)
Back to top Go down
Blade
Genin

Hot Evening (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot Evening (open)   Hot Evening (open) EmptyFri May 27, 2011 2:21 pm

Mizuki caught the bottle, sniffing the contents. "Oh, so you are wasted. Meh... bottoms up, I suppose." He said, taking a long gulp of the liquid, then throwing the bottle back to her. "Something to take the edge off, I suppose."
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Chuunin
Xeno

Hot Evening (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot Evening (open)   Hot Evening (open) EmptyFri May 27, 2011 2:21 pm

(im changing his history to say Muzaki so no he won't be)
Back to top Go down
Blade
Genin

Hot Evening (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot Evening (open)   Hot Evening (open) EmptyFri May 27, 2011 2:23 pm

(kk then. Just say Mizuki really didn't rant him to come, though.)
Back to top Go down
Gwen
Genin
Gwen

Hot Evening (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot Evening (open)   Hot Evening (open) EmptyFri May 27, 2011 2:26 pm

Afraid of getting hit, she ducked her head and the bottle bounced behind her. She giggled and stared at the tired looking man,"I'm Gwen." Not waiting for him to reply she turned around and crawled out of the water to obtain her bottle.
Back to top Go down
SoraHuranu
Genin
SoraHuranu

Hot Evening (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot Evening (open)   Hot Evening (open) EmptyFri May 27, 2011 2:27 pm

Sora still not looking got up. "Can someone tell me when I can look?"
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Chuunin
Xeno

Hot Evening (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot Evening (open)   Hot Evening (open) EmptyFri May 27, 2011 2:27 pm

(No he told Misaki that he was going to travel with Muzaki and left)
Alroth jumpped down next to Muzaki. "Muzaki why are we in the girls..." Alroth's face turned bright red when he saw the naked girl. "Ex...cu...cu...cuse...me...ma'am." He stubled on his words, he was a very timid person, and was alway nervous around girls so the present situation was just about all the boy could take.
Back to top Go down
Blade
Genin

Hot Evening (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot Evening (open)   Hot Evening (open) EmptyFri May 27, 2011 2:29 pm

"I'm Mizuki." The Chuunin said, removing his cloak and shield the area of Gwen's body from Sora's eyes, and turning his head so he wouldn't see her as well. "Put your clothes on, or a towel if you're getting out of the water, there's a lot of pervert around, ya know?" Mizuki turned, slapping his hand over Alroth's face to block his view. "LIKE THIS KID."

Back to top Go down
Gwen
Genin
Gwen

Hot Evening (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot Evening (open)   Hot Evening (open) EmptyFri May 27, 2011 2:31 pm

Gwen frowned," I'm sorry little boy!" She snatched a towel and wrapped it tightly around her body,"I didn't mean any harm.." She sobbed,rubbing her eyes." No more drinking..." She swayed back and forth as she continued to sob silently.
Back to top Go down
Blade
Genin

Hot Evening (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot Evening (open)   Hot Evening (open) EmptyFri May 27, 2011 2:32 pm

Mizuki threw his cloak on Alroth. "No problem, Gwen... He's just a little shy around women is all." He said, attempting to comfort her.
Back to top Go down
SoraHuranu
Genin
SoraHuranu

Hot Evening (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot Evening (open)   Hot Evening (open) EmptyFri May 27, 2011 2:33 pm

Sora got up. "Mizuki...what were you doing in the girls part of the hotspring anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Gwen
Genin
Gwen

Hot Evening (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot Evening (open)   Hot Evening (open) EmptyFri May 27, 2011 2:35 pm

Gwen smiled,"Oh! Ok...I'm...Your fun!" She giggled and tossed her pink hair back. Gwen attempted to stand up but thought better and sat back down,"Who are all these other people?" She asked cocking her head to the left.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hot Evening (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot Evening (open)   Hot Evening (open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Hot Evening (open)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Roleplay :: Smaller Shinobi Nations :: Yugakure :: The Hotsprings-
Jump to: