Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Radiating Luminescence (Open)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
warpedspacex
Genin
warpedspacex

Number of posts : 628
Registration date : 2010-06-03

A Radiating Luminescence (Open) Empty
PostSubject: A Radiating Luminescence (Open)   A Radiating Luminescence (Open) EmptyMon May 16, 2011 1:11 pm

It was late in the afternoon and yet the stars were already twinkling over this small village. The flutter of a flock of birds migrating overhead could be heard along with the soft rumble of a winding stream. The Sunagakure kunoichi was far from her homeland, roaming the borders of other territories, proceeding into the unknown. She decided to take leave from her village for about a months time, taking a break from the hectic life of a shinobi. Recently arriving in the Land of Bears, she entered the outskirts of the Village Hidden in the Stars. She was curious to investigate this so called chakra-giving meteor and the gaping chasms of poison gas that surrounded it.

'Seems interesting enough,' Mika thought, ambling down a narrow dirt path in the woods surrounding the town, holding out a map. Her fingers traced over the black ink lines on the printed paper. "Should be getting there soon..." She mumbled, rubbing the temples of her head. Her lightly toasted skin was adorned with fresh scrapes, a long thin gash stretching from the tip of her shoulder to end of her spine could be spotted on her bare back. 'This old fucking map forgot to alert me of the cliff edge back there,' She cursed inwardly, shaking her head in disapproval. It didn't matter all that much though. She'd be arriving at the village soon and get a bite to eat and hopefully some rest at a local inn. Maybe meet some cool people.

Back to top Go down
Recluse
Genin
Recluse

Number of posts : 328
Registration date : 2011-05-02

PostSubject: Re: A Radiating Luminescence (Open)   A Radiating Luminescence (Open) EmptyMon May 16, 2011 1:34 pm

A fallen star shrouded in delicious, tantalizing chakra. The rumors, myth, legends as they seemed, had lead the failed beast here. A hunger cursed within him starved for more of that damnation. The more he ate the further down that spiral into complete madness. But Kuvoos was torn. As much as he wished to return to the stable life he once had he e joyed the savagery he gained from his passion. And leeching was something he did so well!

Carrying himself on two legs the steps were slow but it could give home some feeling of humanity. After so many years like this he learned quickly that throwing a raggity cloak over himself and moving as a bipedal kept most suspicion off of him. Now if only he could control his tail from its constant flickering. His narrow eyes darting here and there, always out on the lookout. His keen ears picking up sounds, footsteps on touch terrain. Sniffing the air. One thought came to mind. Lunch!

Kuvoos slouched over and moved quick over the low lands, his cloak fluttering around him til he came to a halt. He was down wind of her, a female by structure and scent. Following her, flicking his tongue a few times to get a taste of what he was dealing with. Someone powerful or someone weak... her chakra llike a pulsating light around her. He was nearly drooling.
Back to top Go down
warpedspacex
Genin
warpedspacex

PostSubject: Re: A Radiating Luminescence (Open)   A Radiating Luminescence (Open) EmptyMon May 16, 2011 1:49 pm

Folding the map that had failed her once before, she stuffed it in her leather pack. She probably wouldn't be needing it anymore. I mean, unless she was completely directionally challenged. And she was rather confident that she wasn't. The dusty path she stepped on was eroded from the feet of many travelers and passerbys. It was a straight shot from here on out into the village.

An ominous feeling of being watched began to chatter in her bones. Who the hell else could be out here? Mika was pretty sure this town was of no big touristic attraction despite the meteor. It was difficult enough just to get over here. Not just anyone would've made the journey unless they were really bored or really peculiar. She liked to think she belonged to the former although most would classify her with the latter.

Deciding against the idea of an immediate retreat or pick up of pace, the girl let curiosity get the best of her. Hurdling into the high branch of a tree above, she perched herself amongst the dense foliage, rust colored orbs peering out onto the road to see who possibly could be walking by. Maybe it was just a villager? Hopefully...
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Chuunin
Xeno

Number of posts : 2181
Registration date : 2011-04-13

PostSubject: Re: A Radiating Luminescence (Open)   A Radiating Luminescence (Open) EmptyMon May 16, 2011 1:58 pm

(join with Misaki Nutic?)
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Number of posts : 18267
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: A Radiating Luminescence (Open)   A Radiating Luminescence (Open) EmptyMon May 16, 2011 2:03 pm

(And Kagami Nutic, purr-lease? :3 )

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Chuunin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: A Radiating Luminescence (Open)   A Radiating Luminescence (Open) EmptyMon May 16, 2011 3:03 pm

Misaki and Kagami were walking down the dirt road. They had just finished a mission and were on their way home. Suddently he stopped walking and held his arm out infront of Kagami so she would do the same. Do you see that. Misaki point at the dark figure down the road. The figure jumpped into the trees. [b]Come on lets go get a closer look. Misaki leaped into the trees as well
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: A Radiating Luminescence (Open)   A Radiating Luminescence (Open) EmptyMon May 16, 2011 3:14 pm

"Oooh maybe it's a cult member," she said happily. They did tend to sneak around mysteriously, just like ninja. She followed her sensei, humming happily in her mind. She had a certain few questions for a certain cult's members. They told her to use chicken blood, but would horse blood work okay?

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Chuunin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: A Radiating Luminescence (Open)   A Radiating Luminescence (Open) EmptyMon May 16, 2011 4:22 pm

Misaki jumped back down, grabbed his student, and dragged her into the tree. Kagami would you please act like a shinobi for alittle bit Misaki jumped trees unitl he was close enough to see the black figure. It was a girl, but he couldn't get any details about her. It was too dark
Back to top Go down
Recluse
Genin
Recluse

Number of posts : 328
Registration date : 2011-05-02

PostSubject: Re: A Radiating Luminescence (Open)   A Radiating Luminescence (Open) EmptyMon May 16, 2011 5:27 pm

This was unforeseen... Kuvoos wasn't expecting a small army to suddenly show up. He worked best when he was able to catch a target alone. But this was proving to be more then he wanted to deal with. Flicking this thick, serpent tongue out he turned and searched for a new route into the village so he would avoid everyone else. This meaning he'd back track and never be seen.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: A Radiating Luminescence (Open)   A Radiating Luminescence (Open) EmptyMon May 16, 2011 5:41 pm

"Gomen, sensei," she whispered. Kagami stayed behind him, but moved upside down so that she could see too. 'It's a girl... I see.' "Sensei, just why are we doing this?" Kagami asked him, peering over his shoulder now.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Blade
Genin

Number of posts : 698
Registration date : 2011-05-05

PostSubject: Re: A Radiating Luminescence (Open)   A Radiating Luminescence (Open) EmptyMon May 16, 2011 5:48 pm

With a sudden flicker of motions, Mizuki appeared behind the two in the tree. He smirked slightly, moving closer to Misaku. "HIIIII MISAKUUUUUU." He shouted loudly, hoping to scare the Jounin.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Chuunin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: A Radiating Luminescence (Open)   A Radiating Luminescence (Open) EmptyTue May 17, 2011 12:39 am

Misaki look at his student a sighed. Can you atleast try for once to act like a ninja. We are in an forgien villiage. As unlikely as it may be, that girl could be a missing nin, more powerful then me. He whispered. He knew he had lost the element of suprise. Kagami, please keep Mizuki busy for a little bit. Misaki jumped down from the tree and called out to the girl who was hiding. Hello, whoever you are, please, on a show of good faith, come down here. We are not here to hurt you, but we would like to know that you are of the same mind set. As he spoke, he noticed someone or something, retreating into the darkness
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: A Radiating Luminescence (Open)   A Radiating Luminescence (Open) EmptyTue May 17, 2011 2:04 am

"Mizuki-san! Let's play a game while Sensei tries to talk to the Nee-chan," Kagami suggested, smiling cheerfully. Her smile then mutated into a creepy grin you would expect on a sick villain from an anime. "Which do you want to use to curse someone? My voodoo doll or my curse paper?"

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Blade
Genin

Number of posts : 698
Registration date : 2011-05-05

PostSubject: Re: A Radiating Luminescence (Open)   A Radiating Luminescence (Open) EmptyTue May 17, 2011 7:53 am

(Flash back to Higurashi...)

Mizuki stopped for a moment, looking at the girl. He thought over the possibilities, then twitched slightly. "Sorry, I've er... already done my Black Magic for today. Maybe sometime later..."
Back to top Go down
warpedspacex
Genin
warpedspacex

PostSubject: Re: A Radiating Luminescence (Open)   A Radiating Luminescence (Open) EmptyTue May 17, 2011 11:36 am

These were the people she felt were following her? It couldn't be. She was almost certain that it was only the presence of a single entity. Besides, who did this guy think he was? Telling her to come out of the tree? Good faith? Same mind set? Pfft, to Hell with that! In a swirl of sand, the kunoichi appeared behind the group of three, staring at the back of their heads.
"I would just like to inform you that I came down of my own accord, not because you requested it of me," Mika started, " And I cannot be sure whether or not I am of your same mind set because, quite frankly, I have no idea what mind set you possess," She finished. The girl wasn't trying to be rude or brazen, but she had to have some sort of authoritative aura about her when dealing with strangers. Especially if she was outnumbered.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Chuunin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: A Radiating Luminescence (Open)   A Radiating Luminescence (Open) EmptyTue May 17, 2011 11:53 am

Misaki laughed and started...cracking. His body shattered into icy shards. It was an ice clone. The real Misaki appered behind the girl. My mind set is to be civil, but if you would rather run your mouth, we could sure comfort that mindset as well. the jounin responded. Now please consider, we could freeze you where you stand with ease. We would perfer if it didn't reach that point. So I'll ask you; What are you doing outside this late, and what were you hiding from
Back to top Go down
warpedspacex
Genin
warpedspacex

PostSubject: Re: A Radiating Luminescence (Open)   A Radiating Luminescence (Open) EmptyTue May 17, 2011 12:34 pm

Mika began to snicker, a smug grin etching itself on her face. "Is that a threat, I hear?" She jeered, shaking her head in disbelief. And now he was attempting to intimidate her? Now she just really wanted to punch this fool in the face. But, she'd contain herself. No need to get into an unnecessary fight with a self-righteous buffoon and his gang of followers.

"I am not a threat to you, but if you are going to continue to come off so dauntingly, the way you are right now, I might just become one. So if you don't mind, I'll be on my way now. A good night to you all," The kunoichi replied, walking past the group, armed and ready if they were to suddenly attack or attempt to stop her.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Chuunin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: A Radiating Luminescence (Open)   A Radiating Luminescence (Open) EmptyTue May 17, 2011 12:56 pm

Misaki laughed as she walked away. He signalled for the rest of his team. As the two joined him, he whispered. You two trail her. Keep out of sight, stay alert. She was hiding from something. Alright, move out. As Misaki finished his sentence, his team began their new mission. As for Misaki, he was gonna follow that other black figure he saw. It couldn't have gone that far. Misaki took off into the dark forest.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: A Radiating Luminescence (Open)   A Radiating Luminescence (Open) EmptyTue May 17, 2011 3:25 pm

"....she's gonna kill us." Kagami shook her head but followed orders anyway. She pasted some cotton to the bottom of her sandals and jumped onto the ground without a sound, surprisingly. Then she started to sprint after the girl, the leaves only rustling slightly in her midst. She would keep her distance but also keep her in her radar. Sensei would be mad if she let her go.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Radiating Luminescence (Open)   A Radiating Luminescence (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

A Radiating Luminescence (Open)
Page 1 of 1