Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A test of power

Go down 
AuthorMessage

A test of power Empty
PostSubject: A test of power   A test of power EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 3:45 pm

Neji stood in the middle of the training arena. It had been a while since he had seen Yuuki and wanted to meet with her. I do hope she received the message I sent her. Neji took his gentle fist fighting stance and faced a boulder. "While I'm waiting I might as well make some use of my time." He focused his chakra into his palms and aimed at the boulder.
Back to top Go down
Yuuki Hyuuga
Genin
Yuuki Hyuuga

Number of posts : 511
Registration date : 2008-11-02

A test of power Empty
PostSubject: Re: A test of power   A test of power EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 5:52 am

Yuuki arrived as fast as she could. She placed her self infront of him bowing her head in respect. Neji was the most promising member of the Hyuuga clan that had been blessed with the most strongest byakugan, compared to him, she was most likely weak. She lifted her head "you called for me Neji-sama."
Back to top Go down

A test of power Empty
PostSubject: Re: A test of power   A test of power EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 1:29 pm

Neji straightened up and looked at Yuuki, returning the bow. "Yes. Training. I would like to see how much you have improved. It has been a while since I have seen you fight. Would you like to train with me?"
Back to top Go down
Yuuki Hyuuga
Genin
Yuuki Hyuuga

A test of power Empty
PostSubject: Re: A test of power   A test of power EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 5:16 am

"Yeah, sure" she frowned, she quickly saw Neji looking at her, so she dropped her head to hide her expression. She was totaly scared but didn't really want to show this, so she gave him a reasuring smile. The fact was she didn't want to make a total fool out of herself.
Back to top Go down

A test of power Empty
PostSubject: Re: A test of power   A test of power EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 9:00 am

Neji could sense Yuuki's discomfort, and smiled at her. "No need to feel uncomfortable, Yuuki. This is just training for you. We'll practice our gentle fist and if you want I can help you create your own signature tecnique." He stared at the top of her bowed head. Perhapes he had been tto forceful. "This is just a suggestion. You dont ned to train with me if you're not up to it right now..." His voice trailed off.
Back to top Go down
Yuuki Hyuuga
Genin
Yuuki Hyuuga

A test of power Empty
PostSubject: Re: A test of power   A test of power EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 7:38 am

"Of course I want to," Yuuki said interupting his sentance "thank you," she said bowing slightly "would you like to have a friendly fight?" she asked him with no concern on her face because she had finally calmed down.
Back to top Go down

A test of power Empty
PostSubject: Re: A test of power   A test of power EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 11:51 am

"Of course." he said, feeling relieved. "Common courtesy is of the utmost importance." He formed his gentle fist stance and smiled at Yuuki, "Here, you may have the first move."
Back to top Go down
Yuuki Hyuuga
Genin
Yuuki Hyuuga

A test of power Empty
PostSubject: Re: A test of power   A test of power EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 5:32 am

She smiled "thank you Neji" she said as her smile vanished from her face leaving a serious face "byakugan" she whispered to herself. She ran towards him and as she done so five other clones of her self circled him.
Back to top Go down

A test of power Empty
PostSubject: Re: A test of power   A test of power EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 4:57 am

Byakugan! "Remember, Yuuki, your opponent also possesses the Byakugan. Eight Trigrams: Heavenly Spin!" Neji began rotatingwhile releasing chakra from numerous points on his body, and was enveloped in a spinng chakra sphere.
Back to top Go down
Yuuki Hyuuga
Genin
Yuuki Hyuuga

A test of power Empty
PostSubject: Re: A test of power   A test of power EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 8:58 am

Yuuki's eyes widened before she finally jumped up, Neji's rotations began to come closer and closer towards her and all her clones vanished. She done a few hand signs as she split into a few of herself. They jumped back upon a tree hiding behind its many leaves.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A test of power Empty
PostSubject: Re: A test of power   A test of power Empty

Back to top Go down

A test of power
Page 1 of 1