Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vacation in the waterfall.. Or not

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
GreedClan
Genin
GreedClan

Number of posts : 1959
Registration date : 2011-07-20

Vacation in the waterfall.. Or not - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vacation in the waterfall.. Or not   Vacation in the waterfall.. Or not - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 5:37 pm

(I didnt wanna powergame and say it hit you i just figoured that youd go along with it.)

Zentsu stopped moving he closed his eyes. Breathing heavy. He would use the last of his Chakra on this move if it worked. Zentsu moved to turn around facing Ozias. He opened his Eye again "You can't run. Heavenly fire Genjutsu"
Back to top Go down
Martin
Genin
Martin

Number of posts : 302
Registration date : 2011-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Vacation in the waterfall.. Or not   Vacation in the waterfall.. Or not - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 6:56 pm

((By attack missing I meant Ozias's hookblades.... you didn't even turn your character around either! And now Ozias is literally pouncing on you as a formless blob as a second attack! No eyes there, sadly. I even mentioned he'd leap on you right after would his first offense miss! You should pay more attention... xD))

Having no idea what this "heavenly fire" of his could possibly be, not even a second after he had missed his slash with his twin hookblades, the ooze lost all consistency as he had decided to use his whole mass as a makeshift net to caught and stop the dangerous shinobi. Using sound, vibrations and air movement to direct himself, the wave of thick, sticky liquid simply took expansion as it threw itself on the ninja in an attempt to capture him. Dropping on him, if his maneuver would be success, his first action would be to separate and lock his hands in extra tight and gummy ooze... then engulf him and knock him out with his contact drug... and if he still wouldn't comply, acids were down the line.

That guy had come in here with the intention of burning down his forest... it would only be just to teach him a lesson after all. Why couldn't he simply start behaving now and swallow that pride of his? Things would be so much easier!
Back to top Go down
GreedClan
Genin
GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: Vacation in the waterfall.. Or not   Vacation in the waterfall.. Or not - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 6:29 am

Zentsu struggled for a bit before Giving in and holding still. Mumbling something he closed his eyes and stopped struggling showing he was done fighting. He eye was bleeding and he was out of chakra. He waited to see what his Enemy would do. either kill him or let him go
Back to top Go down
Martin
Genin
Martin

PostSubject: Re: Vacation in the waterfall.. Or not   Vacation in the waterfall.. Or not - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 9:38 am

Having completely engulfed his adversary and avoiding a deadly genjutsu without him even knowing about it, Ozias then tightened his oozing grip, making sure this would get away or perform any unsuspected jutsus... but judging by his amount of chakra, he wouldn’t be able to do anything, let alone set his own self on fire if this was what he was planning. Not only there wasn’t any oxygen giving the fact that he was literally, completely covered in ooze but his head, but also because in this current position, the goo lizard could burn him with acids. Quite the painful option.

Forming only a pair of shoulders and his head, Ozias kept the troublesome shinobi in his grasp as he stretched himself into view. His eyes narrowing as his long, dripping serpentine tongue lolled out of his maw. He then pointed at the burning trees as he spoke...

-You’ll end this right now or I reduce you into a pile of burnt, bloody mush... then you and I will need to have a little... discussion.

He said as he freed his two arms and hands, but watched them close, ready to suck them back in if he was to try anything funny.
Back to top Go down
GreedClan
Genin
GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: Vacation in the waterfall.. Or not   Vacation in the waterfall.. Or not - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 3:34 pm

Zentsu raised his arms calling the fire back to him. He opened his left eye which was no longer bleeding only now leaving a trail of blood and sucked the fire back in. Nodding Zentsu closed his fists extinguishing any ember he left. "Happy?"
Back to top Go down
Martin
Genin
Martin

PostSubject: Re: Vacation in the waterfall.. Or not   Vacation in the waterfall.. Or not - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 12:08 pm

Looking closely at his hands, Ozias then watched with satisfaction as the flames were put off, every single one of them including the smallest ambers. The goo lizard then concentrated a large dosage of skin contact drug into his fluid body that was literally stuck against his prisoner; enough to knock him of his butt. He’d still be perfectly awake but any attempt at running away would end up in him tumbling over or smacking his face into a tree and any hand sings would be extremely sluggish or simply a complete mess; his body had being temporarily partially paralyzed.

The goo lizard then unglued himself off him as he then reformed himself. Walking a bit further, Ozias picked up his monk robe which was lying somewhere on the ground and put it back on but keeping his hood down for now. Letting out a long, deep, frustrated sigh, he then turned around to look out at the rogue as his eyes narrowed.

-Now what shall I do with you...

Crossing his arms, the ooze was thinking about it... this was quite the dilemma. This boy was roughly 15 or 17 at most of age, eating him might be a little bit... shall we say, premature, against the liquid being’s morals, yes, morals. Usually genins of this region weren’t THAT troublesome and when told to leave this place they usually did... let alone starting a fire randomly and begin to fight. Also... did that kid just told him he was a rogue earlier? Really? That young and already a rebel... ? Hmp...

-Because I do believe that you have seen too much of me... and that if I let you go alive you’ll probably tell my little... secret to everyone. Too bad I just ate and that you’re a bit too young for my liking because I usually solve problems such as yourself by engulfing and absorbing them.

Putting his left, dripping hand against his hips as his right one of his eyes, rubbing them, his ears flopped back in sheer annoyance... he hated it when things weren’t simple.

-So now I’m stuck with you... Why oh why couldn’t you have just stop playing with your flames and snuffed them out like any normal person would’ve done when asked the first time and leave?
Back to top Go down
GreedClan
Genin
GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: Vacation in the waterfall.. Or not   Vacation in the waterfall.. Or not - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 5:53 am

zentsu rolled his eyes. and leaned back in the grass even that took effort. the drugs mixed with lack of chakra was doin hell on his stamina. "you know i dont need to move to control fire? it reacts to my will. and yeah, your stuck with me" zentsu rolled his eyes again. "im a monster, a self made monster. you would call me a vampire demon. back east shinigomi, north mishto. they all have names. but mine is Zentsu kurai" zentsu leaned back he needed blood
Back to top Go down
Martin
Genin
Martin

PostSubject: Re: Vacation in the waterfall.. Or not   Vacation in the waterfall.. Or not - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 12:01 pm

On the ground, drugged, out of chakra that this bag of meat still had the nerve to show off with his fire abilities... and now he was going on a blabbering about him being some sort of monster... a vampire? Ozias didn’t quite understand that part, nor did he really care. Also, that kid in front of him didn’t seem to comprehend in what kind of problem he was in... he was in what other would call “deep shit.” His life was hanging by a thread... and the one holding this thread was the goo lizard. He couldn’t eat him, but he sure as hell could melt his face off.

-Right, yes, whatever. Now back to our little problem here hmm? You don’t seem to realize it young man but you are in no position to still brag about your fire.

Getting closer to him he then arched forward as he went on, his sludgy tongue almost touching his face as it oozed out of his dripping maw.

-I may not kill you but I could make your life a misery, believe me.

He said as his eyes narrowed.

-So you better bring that attitude of yours down a couple of notches if you know what’s good for you, rogue.

Raising an eyebrows, he then pulled himself back up as he went on, crossing his arms.

-Which brings another question. You’re a rogue? At your age... really? Are you wanted? I so far has managed to keep my identity secret to avoid any unwanted attention... did you managed to do the same? It’s no easy task...
Back to top Go down
GreedClan
Genin
GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: Vacation in the waterfall.. Or not   Vacation in the waterfall.. Or not - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 6:12 am

zentsu laughed then concetrated ignoring the lizard. he used the fire he had put in his eye to attack to poison in his blood stream. getting up zentsu popped his neck he streched, still low on chakra his moves where sluggish. "im the fire hidden in the mist" zentsu rolled his eyes at the name. "the mizukage sent anbu to kill my clan i did a ritual to see my mother a demon came from hell into my body and before i could control it i nearly killled the mizukage for her blood" zentsu leaned back pinchin the bridge of his nose "i doubt you have blood so i need to go find some before i litteraly go on a killing spree" zentsu smirked only half joking and turned to walk away lighting a ciggarette as he walked.
Back to top Go down
Martin
Genin
Martin

PostSubject: Re: Vacation in the waterfall.. Or not   Vacation in the waterfall.. Or not - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 8:18 am

((Okay well I guess that ends it... so much for character development I suppose.

- Arrive in Ozias' forest.
- Burn things down for the lulz.
- Pointless fight.
- Stay incredibly arrogant from beginning to end for no apparent reason either.
- Never suggest anything fun.
- Walk away by burning poison in his bloodstream using fire (Way to go not making your blood boil and kill yourself in the process.) Not only did you broke the laws of physics but you also used a technique you didn't even had.

You remind me of a certain Xeno I know... But unlike him, you actually let yourself hit, at least that's that. I hope you realize it could've been much more fun than this. If I could give you a tip, fighting people on a roleplay without any development or good reasons doesn't help making friends nor does it prove anything other than your hostility toward other people.))
Back to top Go down
GreedClan
Genin
GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: Vacation in the waterfall.. Or not   Vacation in the waterfall.. Or not - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 4:03 pm

its not a jutsu its my kekkei genkai. and blowing fireballs or control water or creating a rasenshuriken is again the laws of physics as well. and i expected ozais to stop me. cuz he said im stuck with you kinda of a "you cant leave you know to much. talkin talkin talkin lets go back to my house we'll figour something out" start a friend ship
Back to top Go down
GreedClan
Genin
GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: Vacation in the waterfall.. Or not   Vacation in the waterfall.. Or not - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 5:19 pm

and zentsus just an asshole because... well thats his charater he doesnt like people all that much and being made of ooze and having poison at your control without killing yourself is against the laws of physics. sorry if im coming off bitchy but from the emd of the fight to now. ive been posting from my phone. because im in a diffrent state then i live in because my cousinr has a brain tumor. so my creativty is shot to hell. and im insanely stressed
Back to top Go down
Martin
Genin
Martin

PostSubject: Re: Vacation in the waterfall.. Or not   Vacation in the waterfall.. Or not - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 10:16 pm

There's Naruto against physics, then there's stupid against physic. Lighting fire in your own bloodstream goes in the incredibly stupid against physic zone. You can't light a fire underwater without a mix of pressurized gas and oxygen or, in this case, chakra as a pressurized fuel and oxygen for the fire to expend. Hence why one could blow a fire ball either under water or in the air out of his or her mouth BUT it would go out instant after. Here you're literally lighting a fire in your own body, where there is no oxygen whatsoever and most importantly, without damaging yourself. Even chakra, what allows ninjas to control water, make rasenshurikens and blow fire seemingly out of nothing, wouldn't allow such a feat. It's not even comparable. Have it been chakra-embedded anti-bodies that I would've understood, but lighting yourself up from the inside, burning away the poison and leaving you un-cooked? Bullshit.

As for Ozias being liquid and manipulating poison without dying... I thought it would've been obvious enough for me not to have to point it out... but in case you haven't noticed he ISN'T human anymore. He's literally a living sponge for organic poisons and drugs. It's not that he is bending the laws of physics more than he is simply in a whole other category for this aspect. Here, your guy, even if a vampire or demon or whatever, as far as I'm concerned, doesn't have fire-proof blood or body nor does he have the capacity to light fire with no oxygen... in liquid.

The whole point being that even if there's chakra that enables people to achieve extraordinary feats doesn't mean they're able to re-write the laws of physics... unless of course you have ying-yang release and you're name is Sage of the Six Path. Chakra is only some sort of mystic energy that enable ninjas to control energy of movements and natural elements, nothing more.

Also, if you're too close-minded to try anything else but being an unsocial jerk with that sasuke-emo-wanabe attitude that character of yours have, I guess it's your loss. And if you're stressed out with RL issues, please come back once you feel better and stop using me as a target to empty your bag on.
Back to top Go down
GreedClan
Genin
GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: Vacation in the waterfall.. Or not   Vacation in the waterfall.. Or not - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 11:04 pm

its easiest just not to fight and not to rp with you anymore. there are plenty of others who dont mind. sorry.
Back to top Go down
Martin
Genin
Martin

PostSubject: Re: Vacation in the waterfall.. Or not   Vacation in the waterfall.. Or not - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 12:30 am

Don't take it s a simple lecture. Learn from it.

I'll be monitoring you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vacation in the waterfall.. Or not   Vacation in the waterfall.. Or not - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Vacation in the waterfall.. Or not
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2