Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A shinobi's vacation (Kai and Greed, Private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
GreedClan
Genin
GreedClan

Number of posts : 1959
Registration date : 2011-07-20

A shinobi's vacation (Kai and Greed, Private) Empty
PostSubject: A shinobi's vacation (Kai and Greed, Private)   A shinobi's vacation (Kai and Greed, Private) EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 7:43 am

Chidori sighed as he set his sword down, He and Kai had been travling for 3 days it felt good to sit around water and not have to worry about being attacked, He stripped down to his boxers getting in the hot spring relaxing nearly instantly. Looking up at his travling partner he raised his eye brows "Get in the water feels amazing"
Back to top Go down
Kai_Kiyomizu
Genin

Number of posts : 392
Registration date : 2011-08-07

PostSubject: Re: A shinobi's vacation (Kai and Greed, Private)   A shinobi's vacation (Kai and Greed, Private) EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 7:53 am

Kai sat down and took off his shoes, and began to rub his feet...
"Kya... This walk is killing me..." he took a look into his duffle bag,
The supplies were running thin... "We need to stop by a town..."
He then took a look in his wallet... "We need some money too..."
He sighed... "What should we do...?"
Back to top Go down
GreedClan
Genin
GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: A shinobi's vacation (Kai and Greed, Private)   A shinobi's vacation (Kai and Greed, Private) EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 7:55 am

Chidori looked at kai and listened to him complain. He shook his head and got up tripping kai in the hot spring in all of his clothes, "Shut up and enjoy the water, The rememeber your a shinobi and quit bitching. I already have a plan"
Back to top Go down
Kai_Kiyomizu
Genin

PostSubject: Re: A shinobi's vacation (Kai and Greed, Private)   A shinobi's vacation (Kai and Greed, Private) EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 7:59 am

Kai grabbed his own headguard and tilted towards Chidori, "Thats Right! I Am A Shinobi... Unlike you, I am not Rogue and I so I still follow laws. So that means I already disagree to your plans..." He huffed. He rolled up his trousers and rested his feet in... He always did it... He didn't know why... He sighed... "What is your plan..." he muttered quietly...
Back to top Go down
GreedClan
Genin
GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: A shinobi's vacation (Kai and Greed, Private)   A shinobi's vacation (Kai and Greed, Private) EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 8:01 am

Chidori laughed and laid back in the water, "Well, You said it yourself. We are Shinobi, We can be hired for jobs. Or Steal with guess what? OUR JUTSU" Chidori yelled the second part tired of the others goody two shows act. They had to fend for themselves when out like this. He didn't get that. He thought things would be handed to him by his Kage
Back to top Go down
Kai_Kiyomizu
Genin

PostSubject: Re: A shinobi's vacation (Kai and Greed, Private)   A shinobi's vacation (Kai and Greed, Private) EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 8:14 am

"Tch, I have morals... I'll get a job... I'll take scraps if I have to- But stealing... I won't do it..." Kai lectured. "You just don't get it." he sighed... Kai looked in the river at his reflection and thought of what he'd be like as a rogue ninja... He shuddered. He looked into his Duffle bag and found a map of the area... "Closest Place... 3 miles north, north-east."
Back to top Go down
GreedClan
Genin
GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: A shinobi's vacation (Kai and Greed, Private)   A shinobi's vacation (Kai and Greed, Private) EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 9:01 am

Chidori got up, Telling Kai to stay in the hot spring he grabbed his sword and clothes pulling the both on. He went to talk to the desk clerk. He was gone for nearly 30 minutes. Coming back to the hotspring chidori threw him a wad of bills "Oh look i made money, And no one got hurt."
Back to top Go down
Kai_Kiyomizu
Genin

PostSubject: Re: A shinobi's vacation (Kai and Greed, Private)   A shinobi's vacation (Kai and Greed, Private) EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 9:23 am

Kai looked at the wad of bills... "H-How did you get this?!" he asked furiously.
"What did you do to get this?!" There's no normal way to get this amount of
cash he thought... He got up and walked upto Chidori... Grabbing his collar
if anyone is hurt because of this, I'll go crazy..." Kai shouted angrily.
Back to top Go down
GreedClan
Genin
GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: A shinobi's vacation (Kai and Greed, Private)   A shinobi's vacation (Kai and Greed, Private) EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 9:32 am

Chidori picked up his blade and put it to Kai's wrist "Get your hand off me before i cut it off" Chidori pulled himself away "Look it was a simple genjutsu The counter clerk might be shaken up but shes fine"
Back to top Go down
Kai_Kiyomizu
Genin

PostSubject: Re: A shinobi's vacation (Kai and Greed, Private)   A shinobi's vacation (Kai and Greed, Private) EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 9:39 am

Kai was annoyed at Chidori, "You shouldn't use your jutsu to do this?!
It's morally wrong, How would you feel if someone took the money
that you worked hard for away from you." he lectured...
"We should put it back..." he said to Chidori...

Grabbed a fistful of the money and atleast half and began to walk
away "If we are to resort to disgusting means, we should only
take what we need." he sighed.
Back to top Go down
GreedClan
Genin
GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: A shinobi's vacation (Kai and Greed, Private)   A shinobi's vacation (Kai and Greed, Private) EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 9:42 am

Chidori shrugged "I just got money, I dont care what we do with it, Chidori walked behind Kai, Walking out of the hotsprings and onto the road, Waiting for kai chidori started walking when he seen him which quickly became a run. It was a couple hours of silence before they got to the entrance of the village
Back to top Go down
Kai_Kiyomizu
Genin

PostSubject: Re: A shinobi's vacation (Kai and Greed, Private)   A shinobi's vacation (Kai and Greed, Private) EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 9:54 am

Kai slammed the money on the desk, and watched as Chidori just walked
past without saying anything being free of guilt... He sighed and walked
after the elder... When he began to run Kai chased after him...
"Tch, Idiot..." he muttered as he chased him for hours... They finally
stopped as they got to the village entrance...
"What the hell..?!" he panted.
Back to top Go down
GreedClan
Genin
GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: A shinobi's vacation (Kai and Greed, Private)   A shinobi's vacation (Kai and Greed, Private) EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 10:05 am

Rolling his eyes chidori stopped outside of the village "Kai, A shinobi is suposed to be free of emotions. That means guilt, Or anger." Chidori popped his neck and set forth to the village. Walking past the gates. he got weirded out when he saw nobody, Nobody on the streets. He raised his eyebrows at the village entrance was a runner. He looked like a messenger
Back to top Go down
Kai_Kiyomizu
Genin

PostSubject: Re: A shinobi's vacation (Kai and Greed, Private)   A shinobi's vacation (Kai and Greed, Private) EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 10:15 am

"Without Emotion?! That's not a Shinobi at all." Kai was angry at his remark
"What kind of idiot would think that?! To be a Shinobi is to protect those who
need it and ensure the safety of everyone around me." As Chidori
walked past him and popped his neck... "Oh just ignore me... Tch,
This mission is a pain..." he mummbled quietly...

He too thought it was wierd that no one wasa round even in the
small village Kai came from there were still a few people around...
"What is with this place..." Kai asked...
Back to top Go down
GreedClan
Genin
GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: A shinobi's vacation (Kai and Greed, Private)   A shinobi's vacation (Kai and Greed, Private) EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 10:18 am

Chidori stopped and looked at Kai "Upon becoming a shinobi, one must abide by specific rules when out in the field. Ninjas follow this code in order to "kill their emotions," preventing them from running wild and causing the mission to fail. The most important thing for a shinobi is to be a tool for achieving their village and country's goals. Emotions are considered unnecessary things." He quoted the rules he learnt word for word. Then looked around "I have no clue Maybe everyone died?"
Back to top Go down
Kai_Kiyomizu
Genin

PostSubject: Re: A shinobi's vacation (Kai and Greed, Private)   A shinobi's vacation (Kai and Greed, Private) EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 10:27 am

Kai's anger grew... "Shut up! Your definition of what a shinobi should be is just wrong!"
he shouted, he grabbed Chidori's shirt "I dont care what you think, They say if you had to choose between completeting a mission or saving a friend you should complete the mission."
he shook his head "No! You pick with the friend!" He let go of Chidori's shirt and walked away,
"I'll do this by myself." he shouted back in anger.
Back to top Go down
GreedClan
Genin
GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: A shinobi's vacation (Kai and Greed, Private)   A shinobi's vacation (Kai and Greed, Private) EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 10:39 am

Chidori shrugged and walked away then he heard a girl scream, It was a small girl who was being held by the hair by a large shionbi. "Body flicker jutsu" Moving quicker then any of there eyes could followed Chidori Unsheathed his large blade and used chakra to speed up his movements looking like a bolt of lightning he stood above the girl, Behind the now be-headed ninja. The girl grabbed her eyes before passing out.
Back to top Go down
Kai_Kiyomizu
Genin

PostSubject: Re: A shinobi's vacation (Kai and Greed, Private)   A shinobi's vacation (Kai and Greed, Private) EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 10:53 am

Kai was shocked at the speed Chidori was going... It was something amazing!
He ran after Chidori, to see or rather not see what was happening... It was
like a flash... A head dropped to the floor...
"Chidori-San!" Kai shouted!
Back to top Go down
GreedClan
Genin
GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: A shinobi's vacation (Kai and Greed, Private)   A shinobi's vacation (Kai and Greed, Private) EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 10:55 am

Chidori looked at the girl on the ground before scooping her up in his arms him blade on his back. He was panting slightly. Body flicker used alot of chakra he looked up at kai "Shes fine, But i buried my emotions at killing someone else even if i didn't know if what they were doing was right or wrong. And saved this girl. That is a shinobi" Chidori held eyes with Kai before wlaking and knocking on the nearest door. The lady inside screamed when she saw Chidori and shook asking for her daughter. Handing the girl back Chidori was about to ask why she was scared when she slammed the door
Back to top Go down
Kai_Kiyomizu
Genin

PostSubject: Re: A shinobi's vacation (Kai and Greed, Private)   A shinobi's vacation (Kai and Greed, Private) EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 11:08 am

Kai saw the exhausted Chidori and look at him annoyed.
"Damnit... Jack ass..." He said angrily... He watched as Chidori
took the girl back to the house... "What do you think was his
problem anyway..." as the lady slammed the door Kai was
shocked... "What the?! What did we do wrong?! What the
hell is up with this place?!" Kai shouted...
Back to top Go down
GreedClan
Genin
GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: A shinobi's vacation (Kai and Greed, Private)   A shinobi's vacation (Kai and Greed, Private) EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 11:15 am

Chidori thought then went back to the body. Noticing a head band with a cross he raised his eyebrows "You don't get it? These people are scared. Really scared this guy wasn't alone he wasn't good enough to scare a whole village. There must be more rouges here"
Back to top Go down
Kai_Kiyomizu
Genin

PostSubject: Re: A shinobi's vacation (Kai and Greed, Private)   A shinobi's vacation (Kai and Greed, Private) EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 12:51 pm

"A village full of Rouges... You shouldn't use that move again...
We don't know if we'll be able to get any rest..." Kai lectured...
"So what do we do now... A village full of rouges, it'll be tough
to fight, we'll be outnumbered and beat... We could try taking
them out slowly over a number of days to dwindle their numbers."
Back to top Go down
GreedClan
Genin
GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: A shinobi's vacation (Kai and Greed, Private)   A shinobi's vacation (Kai and Greed, Private) EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 12:53 pm

Chidori stuck his sword in the ground, He lifted the boy up by his shirt slamming him against the wall, Something inside had snapped "You are a pussy ninja, you do everything slowly, If you were that poor girls mother would you want to pick them off. Do what you want. Im going to take them out."
Back to top Go down
Kai_Kiyomizu
Genin

PostSubject: Re: A shinobi's vacation (Kai and Greed, Private)   A shinobi's vacation (Kai and Greed, Private) EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 12:57 pm

Kai choked and laughed... "So, you want to run all in... be my guest.."
He laughed and walked away, he took off his headband and wrapped
it in spare clothes from his dufflebag, he then put it back in...
"If you want to die quickly go, no one is stopping you... Your right
about one thing... Her mother probably wants them all gone in one
go... but let's be honest, nothing happens like that"
Back to top Go down
GreedClan
Genin
GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: A shinobi's vacation (Kai and Greed, Private)   A shinobi's vacation (Kai and Greed, Private) EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 1:01 pm

Chidori laughed himself but his darker. He snarled at the boy "Do you know why they call me Chidori of the thunderclap?" Chidori raised his hand snapping his finger he made a sound louder then lightning hitting the ground and in an instant he was 40 yards away. on a roof top then back infront of Kai. The jutsu took its tole but it was worth it. "We will rest one day. Then I will attack, With or without you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A shinobi's vacation (Kai and Greed, Private)   A shinobi's vacation (Kai and Greed, Private) Empty

Back to top Go down

A shinobi's vacation (Kai and Greed, Private)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next