Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A new life. (Greed, Exile private!)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
GreedClan
Genin
GreedClan

Number of posts : 1959
Registration date : 2011-07-20

A new life. (Greed, Exile private!) Empty
PostSubject: A new life. (Greed, Exile private!)   A new life. (Greed, Exile private!) EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 2:00 pm

Greed smiled, he watched wrath get up. The boy looked mad, Looking up at his master Greed smirked "The soul tranfusion worked. Father" Greed nodded knowing what his creator wanted. Walking in the room as the boy started tearing it apart he smirked "Yo, Wrath how're ya doing? " Greed fliped the boy off showing his the tattoo on his hand "Where's yours?" Greed knew that wrath didn't know what he was talking about by the look on his face. "Any questions.?"

(Make wrath attack him?)
Back to top Go down
Raving_Exile
Genin
Raving_Exile

Number of posts : 1288
Registration date : 2011-05-25

PostSubject: Re: A new life. (Greed, Exile private!)   A new life. (Greed, Exile private!) EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 4:01 pm

Ikari had kept wondering why they called him Wrath, and for some reason it pissed him off. "Get the hell out of my face you little prick!" He roared. He looked around. Where the fuck was he? And who the fuck did this punk ass kid think he was? Ikari balled his hand into a fist and swung a heavy right hand at the guy who just decided he would pick a fight with the beastly enraged Ikari.

(Hes 21 by the way lol)
Back to top Go down
GreedClan
Genin
GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: A new life. (Greed, Exile private!)   A new life. (Greed, Exile private!) EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 1:04 am

Greed smirked and cabonized his face where the punch was coming from. Feeling his hand break greed laughed "Bet that hurt. Look i aint here to fight, We're on the same side moron"

(Greed is 19, But he was the first sin so he'll be intrducing the sins and act as there leader until they spilt up"
Back to top Go down
Raving_Exile
Genin
Raving_Exile

PostSubject: Re: A new life. (Greed, Exile private!)   A new life. (Greed, Exile private!) EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 11:13 am

Ikari mashed his broken hand back together feeling all of the bones reset themselves. "Are you kidding me?" He laughed. "IM JUST GETTING STARTED!!!" He slammed his now fixed hand into the ground and sent a large wave of rock flying at the guys face. He then funneled chakra into his hand and produced more power. He then punched his face a second time.
Back to top Go down
GreedClan
Genin
GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: A new life. (Greed, Exile private!)   A new life. (Greed, Exile private!) EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 12:03 pm

Greed laughed and let Ikari punch him. Spitting out blood greeed dug in his bag and threw a kunai towards Ikari lightly "There i gave you a weapon, Stab me now." Greed took off his shirt giving Ikari a clean shot
Back to top Go down
Raving_Exile
Genin
Raving_Exile

PostSubject: Re: A new life. (Greed, Exile private!)   A new life. (Greed, Exile private!) EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 12:09 pm

Ikari took the kunai in his hand. He laughed a little bit and broke the thing in his bare hands. "That weapon would take away all the fun of beating you senseless." He said. "Now where the hell am I?"
Back to top Go down
GreedClan
Genin
GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: A new life. (Greed, Exile private!)   A new life. (Greed, Exile private!) EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 12:13 pm

"Wrath, If you give me a second to explain things will make sense." Greed crossed his arms and leans against the wall. He yawned and watched the boy "Your in the village hidden in snow, its out base. Brother" He made the word sound like a slur. "You'r so angry Because, you have the fundamental Sin's soul in you. The soul of Wrath."
Back to top Go down
Raving_Exile
Genin
Raving_Exile

PostSubject: Re: A new life. (Greed, Exile private!)   A new life. (Greed, Exile private!) EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 12:20 pm

"Why am i here?" He punched a large whole into the wall. He then looked down to find that he was wearing some very slim and tight shorts. He also had several holes in his body. His mind flashed back to the day he awoke in that labratory. "Who are you? And where are my clothes?"
Back to top Go down
GreedClan
Genin
GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: A new life. (Greed, Exile private!)   A new life. (Greed, Exile private!) EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 12:22 pm

"Your cloths i don't know about, I didn't know you needed to go shopping. Your here because we're collecting all the sins, Father wants to see you." Greed motioned for Ikari to follow him. "If you throw another punch i'll blow your ass up "
Back to top Go down
Raving_Exile
Genin
Raving_Exile

PostSubject: Re: A new life. (Greed, Exile private!)   A new life. (Greed, Exile private!) EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 12:35 pm

Wrath growled. "Is that a challenge?" Wrath balled up his fist tightly. "You better find me some clothes or i will pop your little fucking head like a bad zit." He follwed slowly behind looking at other rooms with a few people sleeping. Ikari wondered if they were these other "sins" that this guy was talking about. Either way, he needed answers. Fury was boiling inside of him.
Back to top Go down
GreedClan
Genin
GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: A new life. (Greed, Exile private!)   A new life. (Greed, Exile private!) EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 12:41 pm

Greed growled, He got angry. Turning quickly he carbonized his arm. Lifting the boy into the air he narrowed his eyes "Look you ignorant little fuck. I am the oldest, i am the strongest. You just woke up into this new life. If you try to kill me i'll blow you back to hell, Where you belong." Greed snapped his fingers and blow up the wall around wrath "We are going to see our father. So shut the hell up. Cause i'll kill you, I can replace Wrath's soul"
Back to top Go down
Raving_Exile
Genin
Raving_Exile

PostSubject: Re: A new life. (Greed, Exile private!)   A new life. (Greed, Exile private!) EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 12:50 pm

Ikari smiled a bit. He kneed the man in the gut. When the man dropped him, Ikari planted him into the wall and held him. "I think i might call your bluff. Dont piss me off right now. Im in a new place around new people and worst of all I have an annoying little brat that wont give me answers and im half naked." He set the guy down gently. "Sorry about that ok? Its just a lot to take in..

(Greed wouldnt be the strongest D: But you can definitely say that he is probably the wisest. And sorry about the antagonization here im just soing what wrath would do.
Back to top Go down
GreedClan
Genin
GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: A new life. (Greed, Exile private!)   A new life. (Greed, Exile private!) EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 12:54 pm

(Everyone else just woke up. So there power hasn't fully returned yet xD Greeds been greed forever. Sorry i should have explained that. Wrath and Pride will be the strongest when theyre alive for awhile.)

Greed narrowed his eyes. All of two seconds from blowing the boy to bits when he was set down "I know how it is, I've been in this boy 16 years. i remember when i first got here. Calm down wrath, You take orders from me And father alright?" Greed patted the boys shoulder "Look, Father will explain everything alright? As for clothes I'll get you some soon"
Back to top Go down
Raving_Exile
Genin
Raving_Exile

PostSubject: Re: A new life. (Greed, Exile private!)   A new life. (Greed, Exile private!) EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 1:02 pm

Ikari looked down. "Why do you keep calling me Wrath? Is it a code name or something? Or is it just more natural for you to call me that?" He paused for a moment. "And thank you. Also, do you know what happened to Gekido. Its my sword."
Back to top Go down
GreedClan
Genin
GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: A new life. (Greed, Exile private!)   A new life. (Greed, Exile private!) EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 1:13 pm

"i call you wrath because that's my brother, THe soul that resides in you now. I have this body Completely taken over. SO i am Greed. I will aquire everything Money, Power, Fame, Sex" Greed smirked then turned back to the boy "Your stuff will be returned once we talk to father"
Back to top Go down
Raving_Exile
Genin
Raving_Exile

PostSubject: Re: A new life. (Greed, Exile private!)   A new life. (Greed, Exile private!) EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 1:19 pm

Ikari followed slowly behind the man called Greed. "Who is this 'father'? And why was i chosen for Wrath's soul?" Ikari found himself growing more and more angry. He thought of punching a hole through Greeds head. But something inside of him was screaming. The words? 'Thats my brother not my enemy.'
Back to top Go down
GreedClan
Genin
GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: A new life. (Greed, Exile private!)   A new life. (Greed, Exile private!) EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 1:22 pm

Greed shrugged "I don't know why you were choosen, But try talking to the soul inside you. As for father, He is our creator." When they got to the door Greed opened it. The tall man who was half hidden inshadows smiled "Ah, Wrath. How are you my son?"
Back to top Go down
Raving_Exile
Genin
Raving_Exile

PostSubject: Re: A new life. (Greed, Exile private!)   A new life. (Greed, Exile private!) EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 2:09 pm

Something inside of Ikari took over. "Hello Father. You want to explain why you put me in this body? What was wrong with the other prospective body?" And where in the fuck Are my normal clothes? And that sword that i like playing around with?"
Back to top Go down
GreedClan
Genin
GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: A new life. (Greed, Exile private!)   A new life. (Greed, Exile private!) EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 2:23 pm

The creator laughed "Well, Just as feisty as ever, Wrath, This body was a great prospect it was already angry." The creator walked around wrath "It seemed the merge well, I assume your not as strong as yuo usually are"
Back to top Go down
Raving_Exile
Genin
Raving_Exile

PostSubject: Re: A new life. (Greed, Exile private!)   A new life. (Greed, Exile private!) EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 2:28 pm

Wrath looked around and then punched a larger hole in the wall. "Not yet," He said, seemingly more pissed off, "but it shouldnt take to long. I can feel the rage in this boy." He looked to Greed. "Hey bro, do me a favor and get those clothes you promised? I gotta talk to father about something rather important."
Back to top Go down
GreedClan
Genin
GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: A new life. (Greed, Exile private!)   A new life. (Greed, Exile private!) EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 2:30 pm

Greed growled and rolled his eyes. "Don't treat me like a slave, Little brother" Greed walked off to get the clothes

The creator smirked and sat back down and place his head on his hand "You wanted something son?" The creator smiled politely
Back to top Go down
Raving_Exile
Genin
Raving_Exile

PostSubject: Re: A new life. (Greed, Exile private!)   A new life. (Greed, Exile private!) EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 2:47 pm

Wrath nodded to the creator. "Father what is my purpose for being here now? What is our mission?"
Back to top Go down
Raving_Exile
Genin
Raving_Exile

PostSubject: Re: A new life. (Greed, Exile private!)   A new life. (Greed, Exile private!) EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 5:33 pm

(Bump)
Back to top Go down
GreedClan
Genin
GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: A new life. (Greed, Exile private!)   A new life. (Greed, Exile private!) EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 5:44 pm

(Sorry)

The creator smiled "If i wanted you to know my whole plan i would have had Greed or myself tell you. Wrath all you need to know is i will rule this world and you and your sibling's will have everything. I'm going to become a god" Greed walked back in as their father laughed throwing Wrath his clothes Greed nodded "Im going to take you to get your second life"
Back to top Go down
Raving_Exile
Genin
Raving_Exile

PostSubject: Re: A new life. (Greed, Exile private!)   A new life. (Greed, Exile private!) EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 5:54 pm

Wrath put his clothes on. The robes felt so natural to him. "Where is Gekido?" He looked around and began to grow angry. Well, angrier. "I WANT MY FUCKING SWORD!!!! WHO THE FUCK TOOK IT!!!!!!!!!" He punched the wall again, roaring in anger. The wall crumbled to the floor. Wrath was breathing heavily.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new life. (Greed, Exile private!)   A new life. (Greed, Exile private!) Empty

Back to top Go down

A new life. (Greed, Exile private!)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next