Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A new life. (Greed, Exile private!)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Raving_Exile
Genin
Raving_Exile

Number of posts : 1288
Registration date : 2011-05-25

A new life. (Greed, Exile private!) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new life. (Greed, Exile private!)   A new life. (Greed, Exile private!) - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 7:15 am

Wrath held his chest after Greed removed his arm. Surprised by his brothers generoity Wrath couldnt muster up the anger for the hit in the first place. "Thanks for that. Now how about we go kill some imbeciles." He picked up Gekido and began to walk to town.
Back to top Go down
GreedClan
Genin
GreedClan

Number of posts : 1959
Registration date : 2011-07-20

PostSubject: Re: A new life. (Greed, Exile private!)   A new life. (Greed, Exile private!) - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 7:48 am

greed stopped at the edge of town and leaned against the tree, "bring me 25 live people. and dont kill anyone. father said no bloodshed whatsoever." greed looked at wrath before shooing him away
Back to top Go down
Raving_Exile
Genin
Raving_Exile

PostSubject: Re: A new life. (Greed, Exile private!)   A new life. (Greed, Exile private!) - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 10:03 am

Wrath began to protest. "But i cant have any fun then. I want to rip some people apart." Wrath gripped Gekido tightly and frowned. "I havent even been back for a day and already i cant have fun." He then handed Gekido to Greed. "Hold onto that for me so i dont get the urge to use it." He then walked down into town.

It was very strange. A new place like this. And the people seemed friendly to Ikari. "All they are is cattle." He thought, "and i will lead them into despair." Wrath managed to convince people that he was having a large scale training session up by the hospital. He wouldnt bother taking them that far, Him and Greed would make them suffer for being so trusting. After gathering 25 people he went back to his brother.
Back to top Go down
Raving_Exile
Genin
Raving_Exile

PostSubject: Re: A new life. (Greed, Exile private!)   A new life. (Greed, Exile private!) - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 6:55 pm

(bump)
Back to top Go down
Raving_Exile
Genin
Raving_Exile

PostSubject: Re: A new life. (Greed, Exile private!)   A new life. (Greed, Exile private!) - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 2:48 am

(Greed?)
Back to top Go down
GreedClan
Genin
GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: A new life. (Greed, Exile private!)   A new life. (Greed, Exile private!) - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 2:59 am

(I've been on my phone. its been a rather stressfilled week) greed laughed at the speed he did it in. looking down at the people he closed his eyes. fathers voice rang in both their heads "i shall take them" and suddenly they were gone. greed looked at his brother "time to get you an extra life"
Back to top Go down
Raving_Exile
Genin
Raving_Exile

PostSubject: Re: A new life. (Greed, Exile private!)   A new life. (Greed, Exile private!) - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 7:08 am

Wrath watched as the people vanished and smiled devilishly knowing what father would do to them. "I wish i could have been there to see, Greed." He smiled. "It might be fun."
Back to top Go down
GreedClan
Genin
GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: A new life. (Greed, Exile private!)   A new life. (Greed, Exile private!) - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 9:01 am

Greed shrugged "Father will cage them, When we get back i'll make them into a new life for you. Its a ritualistic Jutsu. Once were done i might make a chimera if your not to much on my nerves , Little brother" Greed started walking truely tired of being the oldest he started running towards the hideout qietly
Back to top Go down
Raving_Exile
Genin
Raving_Exile

PostSubject: Re: A new life. (Greed, Exile private!)   A new life. (Greed, Exile private!) - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 3:32 pm

Wrath followed suit. He always wondered what bugged his brother so much. It was strange.
Back to top Go down
GreedClan
Genin
GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: A new life. (Greed, Exile private!)   A new life. (Greed, Exile private!) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 3:27 am

Greed looked up at the sky then back down to the hideout, Opening the door he ushered Wrath in, shutting the door behind the pair. Greed walking into a room 20 humans had already been knocked unconscience in a circle. "Get in the middle"
Back to top Go down
Raving_Exile
Genin
Raving_Exile

PostSubject: Re: A new life. (Greed, Exile private!)   A new life. (Greed, Exile private!) - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 7:08 pm

Wrath stepped into the center of the circle. His body had begun to shift. The real Wrath began to show himself. "Can we get this over with?" He asked, his voice showing a hint of malice, "I gotta meet up with Pride in Taki."
Back to top Go down
GreedClan
Genin
GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: A new life. (Greed, Exile private!)   A new life. (Greed, Exile private!) - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 2:18 am

Greed rolled his eyes and started a complex number of intriquet hand signs, He closed his eyes and put his hands to the ground. All at once the screams started filling the door with loud wails of dispair, Greed forced more power in the circle and the screams stopped wrath had 2 lives now. the people in the circle were all but moaning in pain moving as if zombies
Back to top Go down
Raving_Exile
Genin
Raving_Exile

PostSubject: Re: A new life. (Greed, Exile private!)   A new life. (Greed, Exile private!) - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 5:43 am

"We done?" Wrath asked. The moaning was irritable to say the least. Wrath summoned his long sword and cut each of their heads off. "They annoyed me." He said.
Back to top Go down
GreedClan
Genin
GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: A new life. (Greed, Exile private!)   A new life. (Greed, Exile private!) - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 6:45 am

Greed sighed and closed his eyes "If you wouldn't have killed them. I could have made you a chimera, Dumbfuck" Greed leaned against the wall tilting his head "Go, Your free. Remember to come when called or father will kill you"
Back to top Go down
Raving_Exile
Genin
Raving_Exile

PostSubject: Re: A new life. (Greed, Exile private!)   A new life. (Greed, Exile private!) - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 8:56 am

Wrath laughed. "I didnt know that, asswipe." Wrath retorted. "Maybe if you start talking a bit more then we would be on the same page." Wrath relaxed a bit and turned towards Greed. "So whats this kids name? The one you are in, I mean?"
Back to top Go down
GreedClan
Genin
GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: A new life. (Greed, Exile private!)   A new life. (Greed, Exile private!) - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 9:46 am

Greed shrugged "Donyoku, Why do you wanna know unless imformation?" Greed turned away and walked out the door not waiting for an answer. It bugged him when people asked of donyoku. His secret was one that could get him killed. If father knew he was talking to his soul
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new life. (Greed, Exile private!)   A new life. (Greed, Exile private!) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

A new life. (Greed, Exile private!)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3