Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sloth (Greed, Naka)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
GreedClan
Genin
GreedClan

Number of posts : 1959
Registration date : 2011-07-20

Sloth (Greed, Naka)  Empty
PostSubject: Sloth (Greed, Naka)    Sloth (Greed, Naka)  EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 1:38 am

Greed walked down the hallway. He was going to check on the boy he had picked up a week ago. The creator had put the sin's soul in his body as a baby and allowed him to be raised as a normal being now it was time he embraced himself as a sin. Greed walked into the room without knocked. "Yo, im Greed how're you?"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Number of posts : 18267
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Sloth (Greed, Naka)    Sloth (Greed, Naka)  EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 3:07 am

Skit was laying in bed, lights off and curtains closed. He stared blankly at the TV screen as he controlled an English-speaking, Mexican-looking Italian plumber whilst saving a princess named after a fruit. Games now a days were so interesting. How do people come up with this kinda stuff? Did they think up of a green Chibi-dinosaur mascot with a freakishly long tongue too?... Naaah. He didn't even glance at the door as Greed came in. "Hi," he replied shortly. "Skittle. Shut the door." Light... Light burned his hikikomori eyes...

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
GreedClan
Genin
GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: Sloth (Greed, Naka)    Sloth (Greed, Naka)  EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 3:11 am

Greed flipped the tv off, and shut the door but turned off the light. "So do you know where you are? The other sloth was always smart." Greed smirked and showed the boy his tattoo that indicated he was a sin, Holding his hand upside down with his middle finger extended Greed chuckled "Better question. Do you know what you are?"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Sloth (Greed, Naka)    Sloth (Greed, Naka)  EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 3:16 am

Skit winced and crawled under the thick orange blankets as the lights came on. Fuck. He didn't want to come out of his comfy little rabbit hole. He poked his head out and gazed on to the tattoo with his purple eyes. Was there even anyone home in there. "Uhhh...no." He was too lazy to think. It just seemed so stressful and bothersome. He didn't bother asking why, either.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
GreedClan
Genin
GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: Sloth (Greed, Naka)    Sloth (Greed, Naka)  EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 3:24 am

Greed nodded "I didn't figure you would, Seem like the soul just awakened" Greed opened the window and pulled the blankets away "Get up you lazy pile of nothing, Listen while i explain." Greed sat on a chair and looked at the boy. Purple eyes, Intresting. "You are ...Well i guess not human, You are what's called a Humunculos, Meaning you have two souls. YOu have your human soul, And the soul from hell, A sin. You have sloth, Which means you are part of my brothers. I have the sin greed, Hence my name" Greed got up and paced slightly "You have the ability to become nearly immortal, We'll have time to explain everything later, But let me show you." Greed had already sacrafised for his finger life so he could regenerate, Cutting off his finger he showed Skit that it grew back. "Now get up, Father want's to see you, Lazy ass" Greed started walking expecting Skit to follow

(Sorry, greed has a cursing problem XD)
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Sloth (Greed, Naka)    Sloth (Greed, Naka)  EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 1:05 pm

"But I don't want to." Skit crawled under the blankets and even more. "Lights. Curtains." The lights immediately turned off and the curtains closed, shrouding them in darkness once more. Good, he liked it that way. Skit didn't want to come. Or rather, he didn't see the point of going since it wasn't really that important, was it? The re-growing finger was interesting, but he needed a more tempting reason to get out of the house.

"Delivery!" There was a knock on the door and Skit smiled. "Door." The door opened to reveal a short, brown-haired girl with a big box. "Hi Skit, I'm here to drop off food...was I interrupting something?"
Skit smiled and shook his head. Bouncy little Naka, filled with Chibiness and cotton candy and bubbles, always made his day. Naka looked at the big, scary stranger and stepped away, making Skit frown.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
GreedClan
Genin
GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: Sloth (Greed, Naka)    Sloth (Greed, Naka)  EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 1:10 pm

Greed growled his face going dark. He snapped his fingers and sent the girl flying into the wall. He looked at sloth. "No visitors, Now get up. Or i'll kill her before you get up" Greed smirked and threw the box of food. He was in a bad mood Something unusall for greed.

(Remember Greed is evil sorry i had to be mean XD)
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Sloth (Greed, Naka)    Sloth (Greed, Naka)  EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 2:40 pm

"Hey!" Skit frowned and got up. He went over to Naka and helped the poor girl up. She had been knocked out cold, poor thing. He laid her in bed and pushed the box over to one side of the room. "You ever touch her again," he hissed. "I will rip your spine out through your eye and empty your stomach acid into your lungs." He pushed Greed out and closed the door behind them. "Now show me the way already."

(It's okay, I was expecting that Razz )

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
GreedClan
Genin
GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: Sloth (Greed, Naka)    Sloth (Greed, Naka)  EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 2:43 pm

Greed smirked It was empty threats he knew. He was stronger then sloth. "Well, your more entertaining and not as much of a jerk of Wrath was." Greed smirked and walked beside sloth "So does your Sin's soul talk to you?"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Sloth (Greed, Naka)    Sloth (Greed, Naka)  EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 3:01 pm

Skit blinked slowly. It wasn't his inner Skit that was telling him to play the next game and not bother getting up to get the remote. Just pull it over with the damn blanket. Oh well... He supposed that voice wasn't that similar to his. It was a bit girly for him. "Is my sin a girl or something? Because sometimes my laziness does make me feel like one," he admitted. There was no shame to admitting to being a bit feminine.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
GreedClan
Genin
GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: Sloth (Greed, Naka)    Sloth (Greed, Naka)  EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 3:04 pm

Greed laughed "Well. a soul is a soul. It doesn't have a gender. Its the vessel that hasd a gender But your'Inner lazyness, That sloth. My youngest brother" Zentsu walked to the creator's gate and opened them "Ah Sloth my son. How are you?"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Sloth (Greed, Naka)    Sloth (Greed, Naka)  EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 3:12 pm

"Who ever said I was a son and not a daughter?" Sloth ran a hand through the short blond hair. Sins didn't have a select gender, but that didn't mean they couldn't choose to imitate one. "Maybe a trans, but not a complete son."

Skit blinked and an image formed in his mind. His sin, the Sloth? "And...how long has it been in me?" This was so bothersome...

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
GreedClan
Genin
GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: Sloth (Greed, Naka)    Sloth (Greed, Naka)  EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 3:15 pm

Greed smled "True, A soul can be whatever you want to. But i put the soul in you at your birth. Trust me The lost sloth's have been boys" The Creator mearly laughed "How are you feeling sloth? The soul took well to the vessel i see"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Sloth (Greed, Naka)    Sloth (Greed, Naka)  EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 3:22 pm

"Well, right now, I'm a girl, Daddy." Sloth laughed and her hair got just a little bit more longer. She was tall and curvy - not thin, but just right. "And besides, being a girl is nice for a change.

Skit sighed. Oh great, more trouble. All he wanted to do in life was relax and play games, nothing else. He didn't need anything more to make him happy.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
GreedClan
Genin
GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: Sloth (Greed, Naka)    Sloth (Greed, Naka)  EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 3:27 pm

Greed smirked. His sin wanted to fuck his new 'Sister' Put kept to himself "Well well sloth has got a body" The creator laughed "Well seeing as you are the newest, Welcome to our humble abode. We will be collecting souls for your next life soon sloth"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Sloth (Greed, Naka)    Sloth (Greed, Naka)  EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 3:36 pm

Sloth crossed her arms over her bouncy new bosom. Her eyes were purple now - Skit's eyes used to be blue, but they followed Sloth. "Well, it's good to be home. I wonder how life will go as a girl now... Less dramatic, I hope." She sighed and smoothed out her flimsy sundress. "Who elre is home, anyway? I know Greed is here."

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
GreedClan
Genin
GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: Sloth (Greed, Naka)    Sloth (Greed, Naka)  EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 3:39 pm

Greed spoke up. "You'll meet our brothers soon." He smiled and took a step closer to sloth. But kept his hands to himself. The greed inside him wanted everything now he wanted Sloth The creator watched greed and knew what he was thinking "You had better not hurt her greed. I would hate to replace you." He smiled and turned his attention to sloth "Go with greed, He will help you collect your first batch of humans"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Sloth (Greed, Naka)    Sloth (Greed, Naka)  EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 3:47 pm

Sloth blinked and eyed up Greed. Sure, he was good-looking. But the thing was, she was Sloth, not Lust. It would be hard to bed her, since she'd rather use a mattress to sleep than to have fun. "Okay then, let's go. Let's get this over with, I'm not used to walking around with boobs yet," she complained, cupping her melons. Girls, huh.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
GreedClan
Genin
GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: Sloth (Greed, Naka)    Sloth (Greed, Naka)  EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 3:50 pm

Greed smirked and started leading the way out. He got out side and slid his jacket off "Here, I don't need it" It was something Greed never said before. Probably nothing he'll say again. He cabonized his body slowly letting the carbon keep him warm.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Sloth (Greed, Naka)    Sloth (Greed, Naka)  EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 3:57 pm

Sloth put it on and buttoned up the jacket up til her boobs. It helped her support her boobs so they didn't hurt when she walked around. She winced and rubbed them a little. "Okay, where to first? I want to get this over with. I wanna get back to bed already..." she huffed.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
GreedClan
Genin
GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: Sloth (Greed, Naka)    Sloth (Greed, Naka)  EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 3:59 pm

Greed laughed "I whole heartedly agree darlin" He walked out to the wood. Over looking a small village "I want you to go capture Twenty people okay? Don't kill anyone" Greed watched sloths ass as she walked away
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Sloth (Greed, Naka)    Sloth (Greed, Naka)  EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 4:09 pm

"Huh...capture. Okay then. Hold this for me, I'll be back soon." Sloth passed the jacket over to him. She took off her dress, revealing her sports top and shorts. Sloth was lazy, but that didn't mean she wouldn't do this quickly. She ran over to the village. Sneaky and a thief, that was how she went through things.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
GreedClan
Genin
GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: Sloth (Greed, Naka)    Sloth (Greed, Naka)  EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 4:11 pm

Greed sighed and bit his lip "Damn why couldn't she be lust? This will make things harder for me" He waited for her to come back whiling thinking over his attraction to her
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Sloth (Greed, Naka)    Sloth (Greed, Naka)  EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 4:17 pm

Sloth came over, a huge-ass bag dragged on with her. She grinned, satisfied, and dumped the bag at his feet. "Here you go, boss. A group of healthy, energetic, verile men ready to be human hosts. What next?" She stretched and groaned, she wanted to go to sleep already. Sloth adjusted her clothes and put the dress back on.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
GreedClan
Genin
GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: Sloth (Greed, Naka)    Sloth (Greed, Naka)  EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 4:20 pm

Greed laughed. "Honey, These are vessels. The are sacrificial for your new life. A humonculous can preform a special jutsu that gives us life. I have four lives that mean i can die four times without 'Dying'" Greed grinned "Maybe i can get father to let you stay at the safe house..Let you be a stradigest or something...If maybe i can get something in return?" Greed smiled he knew he wasn't innocent
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sloth (Greed, Naka)    Sloth (Greed, Naka)  Empty

Back to top Go down

Sloth (Greed, Naka)
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next