Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sloth (Greed, Naka)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Number of posts : 18267
Registration date : 2009-08-22

Sloth (Greed, Naka)  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sloth (Greed, Naka)    Sloth (Greed, Naka)  - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 2:18 pm

"It's fun being human, really." Sloth laughed and put her hand on his chest, over his beating heart. He was alive. A bit beaten up, but otherwise alive. She was grateful for that much. "So now that Father is gone...what will you do?" What would he do in life with this new-found freedom of his? Be a bachelor, or like her, try to settle down?

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
GreedClan
Genin
GreedClan

Number of posts : 1959
Registration date : 2011-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Sloth (Greed, Naka)    Sloth (Greed, Naka)  - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 2:20 pm

Greed thought for a moment. "I want to find immortality, But without human sacrifice. Also i will try to connect with my vess...My body"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Sloth (Greed, Naka)    Sloth (Greed, Naka)  - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 7:01 pm

"You want to live forever? Seal your soul away from heaven or hell and bind it to earth forever." Sloth fluffed his pillow and made sure he was comfy. He was, after all, her beloved big brother. She smiled down at him and sat cross-legged on the bed. "Will you be there for my funeral, then?"

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
GreedClan
Genin
GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: Sloth (Greed, Naka)    Sloth (Greed, Naka)  - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 3:25 am

"Course i will, and if i can live forever think of it. I can rule kingdoms i can stop or start wars. I can cure aliments. I can have all the money i want" Greed smirked as his eyes glossed over loving his idea
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Sloth (Greed, Naka)    Sloth (Greed, Naka)  - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 6:43 pm

Sloth laughed at the last part. He could have all the power, fame and fortune in the world, but he would still want even more. That was her brother alright. Sloth smiled and tapped his nose gently. "Then what about your spouse? You might not need a family, but what about someone to love? I definitely want to be the maid of honour at your wedding."

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
GreedClan
Genin
GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: Sloth (Greed, Naka)    Sloth (Greed, Naka)  - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 2:19 am

Greed shrugged "When i find immortality, Im sure ill have time to find someone who i love" Greed got up, His body racked with pain but he pushed hisself. Finally able to stand greed was wobbly "Come here, Let me lean on you"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Sloth (Greed, Naka)    Sloth (Greed, Naka)  - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 3:39 am

"Ah! Be careful. You're awake, but you're still weak," she told him in a chiding tone. Sloth let him sling an arm around her shoulders and helped him stabilize himself while she wrapped her arm around his waist. "Where to, boss?" she piped up. Wow, she had never realized how heavy he was before.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
GreedClan
Genin
GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: Sloth (Greed, Naka)    Sloth (Greed, Naka)  - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 2:03 am

Greed sighed "To father's study. I need to check something" Greed walked slowly before getting to the door he wanted, Opening it he slippped inside and went right for the desk he looked at everthing on the desk and started routing through drawers
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Sloth (Greed, Naka)    Sloth (Greed, Naka)  - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 11:26 pm

"Let me help you," Sloth said to her brother, watching him go through the desks. What was so important that he had to immediately look for it. She stayed close to him as she did, watching him from her peripheral vision. He was okay enough to walk, but he wasn't that good enough to be able to run around or get stressed. She was worried for him.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
GreedClan
Genin
GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: Sloth (Greed, Naka)    Sloth (Greed, Naka)  - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 1:18 am

Greed ound what he was looking forr, Papers on human sacrafice, All of their fathers lifes work was in his hands Greed sat back sighing looking at the papers. His eyes suddenly filled with rage. he got up almost as if he forgot he was hurt and slowly walked out the door grabbed sloth with him. As he walked down the hallway greed snapped his fingers blowing the room up enough to blow the doors off the hinges and a wall off relviling the outside
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Sloth (Greed, Naka)    Sloth (Greed, Naka)  - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 10:17 pm

"Nh!" Sloth whimpered in surprise when the room blew up, the vibration pushing her a little. It was a good thing big brother had expected it and became a pillar of stability for her. After the shock wore off, she let him sling his arm over her so that he could walk better. The room behind them burned, along with their past. They were free, finally free from their haunter.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
GreedClan
Genin
GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: Sloth (Greed, Naka)    Sloth (Greed, Naka)  - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 8:50 am

(End)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sloth (Greed, Naka)    Sloth (Greed, Naka)  - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sloth (Greed, Naka)
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6