Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sloth (Greed, Naka)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
GreedClan
Genin
GreedClan

Number of posts : 1959
Registration date : 2011-07-20

Sloth (Greed, Naka)  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sloth (Greed, Naka)    Sloth (Greed, Naka)  - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 1:28 am

Greed heard sloth and grinned, He kicked the door in while at the same time using it to blast of of he rolled behind their father and snapped his fingers blowing the man up. Even though he merely stood there Greed smirked through the pain as father used his own jutsu's throwing Greed around like a rag doll "One life left for both of us? Eh you emotionless bastard"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Number of posts : 18267
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Sloth (Greed, Naka)    Sloth (Greed, Naka)  - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 1:50 am

Sloth watched the metal door crumble at her feet like a piece of aluminium foil. That was Greed, alright. She walked into the room as she watched her brother be thrown around as easily as an old toy. It made her frown and walk up to their burning father. "Let go of Greed," she demanded. She was, to say the least, was pissed. She was upset that her favourite sibling was getting hurt, right in front of her nose.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
GreedClan
Genin
GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: Sloth (Greed, Naka)    Sloth (Greed, Naka)  - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 1:53 am

The older man glared and smacks sloth across her face before throwing her across the room denting the wall. Greed Snarled and ran to sloth "When father goes black, Attack to kill." Greed whispereds the words and smiled down at the girl
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Sloth (Greed, Naka)    Sloth (Greed, Naka)  - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 1:58 am

"Ashes to ashes," she murmured. "Dust to dust." Sloth's eyes turned a deep shade of red. Not a bloody one, but just a...flaming, raging red. She was hurt, and her brother was hurt, and she was mad. She growled and stood, and her nails turned into grey, bony talons. "Black, huh? I suppose that won't be so difficult..."

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
GreedClan
Genin
GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: Sloth (Greed, Naka)    Sloth (Greed, Naka)  - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 2:02 am

Greed smirked and kissed sloth lightly "I love you sister, Remember that" Greed got up and carbonized his body running at father he smirked There father didn't think of the sins as anything but pawns. So he looked at greed. Making hand signs he started to absorb Greed, so he could use greed's lifes to make himself stronger. Greed let himself be absorbed and closed his eyes. Once he was inside his creator he made his soul carbonized turning their creators legs slowly into black stone He only hoped sloth would attack the right way. he used each of his lives to start carbonizing the creators arms Father relized slowly he couldn't move "Ah very good greed."
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Sloth (Greed, Naka)    Sloth (Greed, Naka)  - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 2:07 am

Sloth didn't know what he was going to do, but when she watched him get absorbed, she paled. He instructed her to kill Father, but...if she did, she would kill Greed too, and he had only one life left. She didn't want to lose her brother, even if it meant being controlled and manipulated by the man who created her. She didn't want to lose Greed. "Brother..."

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
GreedClan
Genin
GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: Sloth (Greed, Naka)    Sloth (Greed, Naka)  - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 2:11 am

The real greed growled and used his last life to make their father stay carbonated, He yelled from nowhere but everywhere at once "KILL THE SON OF A BITCH" Sloth (Greed, Naka)  - Page 5 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT5HV8yqjKUr351WvMRqttAUVLHEry1K8hIKDiyUT-ieI4u_54AcQ
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Sloth (Greed, Naka)    Sloth (Greed, Naka)  - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 2:16 am

"I'm... I'm sorry, brother." Sloth rushed forward to the paralyzed man. Paralyzed men. Her hands trembled a little, but they found their mark - her talons pierced his chest and she pulled out a bloody, spluttering heart, disconnecting all its veins and arteries.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
GreedClan
Genin
GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: Sloth (Greed, Naka)    Sloth (Greed, Naka)  - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 2:21 am

Greed felt light and happy, Lighter then he had ever felt. He awoke at a hallway. a brightly lit hallway. all at once he heard a voice and there was a boy infront of him his voice was soft and happy "Are you ready to go? Its time to go to paradise" Greed nodded alittle. "Take me, Im yours" He had no reason to fight The little boy smiled "Thats correct" Greed blacked out and when he woke up he was looking up at sloth "What the..."
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Sloth (Greed, Naka)    Sloth (Greed, Naka)  - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 2:31 am

"Oh thank... Greed...you... Alive..." Sloth couldn't even make proper words. Her cheeks were streaked with tears and most of it had gotten on him. But nonetheless, she hugged him tight and started to cry on his shoulder. "I thought I lost you forever... I was so scared, brother..."

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
GreedClan
Genin
GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: Sloth (Greed, Naka)    Sloth (Greed, Naka)  - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 6:57 am

Greed coughed from Sloth's vise grip he coughed and laid back "i saw god" He put his hand up like he was reaching for heaven. He sighed and closed his eyes. For once he wanted nothing else. but to sit here with sloth "I wish we weren't family"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Sloth (Greed, Naka)    Sloth (Greed, Naka)  - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 7:38 pm

Sloth loosened her hold on him in case she strangled him. Instead she just laid his head on her lap and let him stay there. She was just happy enough that her brother was back - her beloved Nii-san was still alive. "Well, I'm happy we're siblings. If we weren't, then we might never have met." She smiled and stroked his cheek. "How...how did you survive?" The pile of black stone was on the floor, on the spot Father had been on.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
GreedClan
Genin
GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: Sloth (Greed, Naka)    Sloth (Greed, Naka)  - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 2:44 am

Greed laid with his eyes closed nearly content. "I wish we weren't cause i love you...Like love..Love" He knew he sounded stupid but greed didn't have much experience in that area. He thought about her question "I dunno, Some kid told me it was time to go. so i told him i was ready and i would give up everything...and i lived"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Sloth (Greed, Naka)    Sloth (Greed, Naka)  - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 3:06 am

"Go... Go where?" Sloth tilted her head as she looked down at him. He had met a boy in his subconcious state, perhaps? Or was it something more? "Did he say where you were going...like home, or paradise?" she asked him. Sloth wanted to know, know how he survived it, because if he hadn't... If he hadn't...

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
GreedClan
Genin
GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: Sloth (Greed, Naka)    Sloth (Greed, Naka)  - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 3:08 am

"I honestly don't know. It was a bright hallway. and i could see myself and my vessels soul and we smiled before the kid came. He was...Like a Light thing" Greed didn't know how else to explain it
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Sloth (Greed, Naka)    Sloth (Greed, Naka)  - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 3:13 am

"I'm just glad you're safe, brother. I understand that you would sacrifice almost everything for me... But don't sacrifice your life, nothing is worth that." Sloth picked him up, and carried him to his room in the safehouse so he could rest. He deserved it.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
GreedClan
Genin
GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: Sloth (Greed, Naka)    Sloth (Greed, Naka)  - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 2:50 am

Greed litteraly couldn't move, He had blood coming from everywhere. "Reduced to being carried by a girl" Greeds last words before floating into unconscious. He laid in his bed for nearly a day before he could move again
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Sloth (Greed, Naka)    Sloth (Greed, Naka)  - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 5:03 am

Sloth took care of him. She tended to his wounds and catered to his every subconscious need. She supplied him with nutrients, washed and cleaned him, and etc as he went into a coma for a day. When he came to, as she was changing his bed clothes, Sloth smiled. She buttoned up his shirt before kissing his forehead. "Good morning, brother. I hope you're getting better now. No more blood?"

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
GreedClan
Genin
GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: Sloth (Greed, Naka)    Sloth (Greed, Naka)  - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 5:26 am

Greed laid back and closed his eyes again then jumped up in shock, Screaming and aching in pain he tried to get up slowly but barely stood on his own two legs "Father, I need to kill him." Greed was delearus forgetting he had already killed the creator
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Sloth (Greed, Naka)    Sloth (Greed, Naka)  - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 12:56 pm

"You already did, Greed. Sit down before you kill yourself again." Sloth took his arm and gingerly helped him get back on the mattress, propped up against the headboard. She grabbed a metal box on the table and put it in his lap. "These are his...carbonized remains."

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
GreedClan
Genin
GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: Sloth (Greed, Naka)    Sloth (Greed, Naka)  - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 12:58 pm

Greed raised an eyebrow and snapped his fingers using what little strength to blow up the remains. He yowled in pain and fell sides ways "Bad idea, Bad idea"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Sloth (Greed, Naka)    Sloth (Greed, Naka)  - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 1:36 pm

"Greed, stop moving, I'm here to take care of you, shhh..." Sloth hugged him to her chest and kissed his hand. She was the sin of Sloth, and thus made people lazy, and utterly too-relaxed. She seeped some of her influence in him to make him calm down and stop moving. "He's gone now, gone forever...we're free."

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
GreedClan
Genin
GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: Sloth (Greed, Naka)    Sloth (Greed, Naka)  - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 1:39 pm

Greed laid back and sighed, Laid back he suddenly felt sluggish and tired "Not fair, I'm greed not sloth i don't need to be lazier then i am"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Sloth (Greed, Naka)    Sloth (Greed, Naka)  - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 1:42 pm

Sloth laughed and stroked his hair. "You've already done so much, brother. You deserve some rest." She helped him lay down normally and tucked him in the sheets while she lay on her side next to him. There was a faint memory of them being brothers in this position too. Sloth smiled and kissed his cheek. "Rest up, okay? Be happy."

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
GreedClan
Genin
GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: Sloth (Greed, Naka)    Sloth (Greed, Naka)  - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 1:45 pm

Greed flexed each of his muscles to assess his injurys, He smirked slightly "Well, I only have one life left. Guess i have to heal liek a....Human"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sloth (Greed, Naka)    Sloth (Greed, Naka)  - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sloth (Greed, Naka)
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next