Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sloth (Greed, Naka)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
GreedClan
Genin
GreedClan

Number of posts : 1959
Registration date : 2011-07-20

Sloth (Greed, Naka)  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sloth (Greed, Naka)    Sloth (Greed, Naka)  - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 6:40 pm

Greed had high hoped Sloth would be the one that he would get to have sex with. Not some random chick. His face darkened he turned into the true greed. Punching a hole in the random girlhe watched as her blood dripped from his carbon armor looking up to see sloth staring at him he smirked "Whats wrong sissy?"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Number of posts : 18267
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Sloth (Greed, Naka)    Sloth (Greed, Naka)  - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 6:44 pm

She crossed her arms over her boobs and frowned, but then she stopped because her muscles were tired. She sighed and shook her head. "I gave you sex, you gave it back. I'm tired, I don't know what you want..." She shook her head and started to slowly walk home. Goddamn, her heels hurt. 'I do something good and repay him and he punches her in the face, what the hell man..'
Back to top Go down
GreedClan
Genin
GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: Sloth (Greed, Naka)    Sloth (Greed, Naka)  - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 2:03 am

Greed followed Sloth his armor full covering his body. Greed grabed sloth's arm and snarled. Throwing her against a tree "You think your getting away? I take what i want. I. AM. GREED."
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Sloth (Greed, Naka)    Sloth (Greed, Naka)  - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 3:10 am

"And you know what, I don't care. I. Am. Sloth," she hissed back. She got herself out of the bark and looked up at him, eyes dark blue. "You do not boss me around," she said coolly. "And you will never get what you want if this is how you act."
Back to top Go down
GreedClan
Genin
GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: Sloth (Greed, Naka)    Sloth (Greed, Naka)  - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 3:12 am

Greed seethed, Litterly hissing with anger, But remembered what she said and father, Who had told him not to hurt her. "Fine, Little sister. What pray tell, Do i have to do" Greed calmed down and as he did the carbon armor started receding
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Sloth (Greed, Naka)    Sloth (Greed, Naka)  - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 3:18 am

"Calm down and talk to me when you've got your head straight." Sloth huffed and turned around, arms crossed. And so it was revealed - her back was all scratched up from thd wood and was bleeding, the crimson liquid making her dress stick to her. Sloth realized it, but her first aid kit was at home and she couldn't reach her back for a proper healing jutsu.
Back to top Go down
GreedClan
Genin
GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: Sloth (Greed, Naka)    Sloth (Greed, Naka)  - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 3:21 am

Greed passed his hand over her back slowly, Healing it with chakra, He felt bad for hurting her "I'm sorry, Sloth" He did feel truely sorry. Greed was a emotional Sin one of the smartest only bested by Sloth. and with that knowledge came respect and love and all the human emotions
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Sloth (Greed, Naka)    Sloth (Greed, Naka)  - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 3:28 am

Sloth sighed. Well, at least he truly did feel his remorse for his actions. And now, he was making up for them. She turned back to him and gave him a small smile. "Alright, alright, cut it out, I feel better. Now come on. Let's go buy some games to play and go home already," she said, and held her hand out for him to take.
Back to top Go down
GreedClan
Genin
GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: Sloth (Greed, Naka)    Sloth (Greed, Naka)  - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 3:32 am

Greed thought for a second and smiled slightly, It wasn't a cocky smile for once in his life it was a true happy smile. He held Sloth's hand and walked with her to the game store.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Sloth (Greed, Naka)    Sloth (Greed, Naka)  - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 3:39 am

"Hey bro, let's buy some two player fighter games so we can both have fun and maybe go to the nearest store and buy some more pillows for my bed," she chatted on as they walked, hand in hand. Surprisingly, it wasn't weird. Sloth had been male many times, and now she wasn't. She expected it to be a bit different, but...it wasn't. They were still siblings, despite the gender gap.
Back to top Go down
GreedClan
Genin
GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: Sloth (Greed, Naka)    Sloth (Greed, Naka)  - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 3:42 am

Greed shrugged adn pulled his hand away for a second to light a cigerette, He held her hand again and as smoke filled his lungs "Whatever you want kid." Greed changed somehow. He seemed much more in control now
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Sloth (Greed, Naka)    Sloth (Greed, Naka)  - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 3:56 am

Sloth had the >.< expression as some of the smoke came and hit her in the face. She coughed a little and stopped him outside the shop. "You stay here," she warned him. "People aren't allowed to smoke inside." And then she went in through the double doors.
Back to top Go down
GreedClan
Genin
GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: Sloth (Greed, Naka)    Sloth (Greed, Naka)  - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 4:07 am

Greed looked at himself through the relefctive glass, He looked 22 forever. As long as he had more then one life he would stay this way. The thought made him smile. He looked in and saw things he wanted. Throwing the cigarette out he started walking through to the store, Blowing his mouth full of smoke once he got in.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Sloth (Greed, Naka)    Sloth (Greed, Naka)  - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 4:26 am

Sloth sniffed the air as the door opened and sighed. Greed was in. He was probably lured by the prospects of new items. But at least he put out his cig, right? Sloth slowly, taking her time, picked out what games she wanted to buy, and even got some imoto-eroge ones just for the heck of it. She had heard that the graphics were adorable.
Back to top Go down
GreedClan
Genin
GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: Sloth (Greed, Naka)    Sloth (Greed, Naka)  - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 4:28 am

Greed looked around the store and didn't find anything but sloth. Walking behind her hand looked up at himself through the mirrow and sighed "Why was he acting like a babysitter?"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Sloth (Greed, Naka)    Sloth (Greed, Naka)  - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 4:50 am

"...brother?" Sloth looked up at her brother sadly. He had been very much upset ever since they were reunited. Being a girl was quite fun, but if it distressdd her brother, she would stop. Sloth looked down at her feet sadly and started to change back into a boy.
Back to top Go down
GreedClan
Genin
GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: Sloth (Greed, Naka)    Sloth (Greed, Naka)  - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 4:56 am

Greed tilted his head. "Why did you change? I liked you as a girl. YOu were pretty, Sloth?" He raised an eyebrow and leaned against the wall
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Sloth (Greed, Naka)    Sloth (Greed, Naka)  - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 11:13 am

"Being a girl, I upset you." Sloth sighed and scratched the back of his head. His head, not hers. He had short blond hair and a well-muscled body. "So I thought being brothers once again like before might cheer you up. You don't want a baby sister, do you?" he chuckled.
Back to top Go down
GreedClan
Genin
GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: Sloth (Greed, Naka)    Sloth (Greed, Naka)  - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 11:17 am

"Actually, I liked you alot more as a girl. YOu were alot less annoying" Greed smiled his cocky smile. WIshing he would've seemed happier so he wouldn't have to put up with guy sloth
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Sloth (Greed, Naka)    Sloth (Greed, Naka)  - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 12:18 pm

Sloth sighed. "You were quite annoyed with me, actually, and it made me sad. You neither like me as this..." Sloth slowly changed into her girl form again, but her hair was longer now, and had a slightly bigger chest. "Or like this, your baby sister."
Back to top Go down
GreedClan
Genin
GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: Sloth (Greed, Naka)    Sloth (Greed, Naka)  - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 12:20 pm

Greed looked at her "I do like that actually, But stop changing your form in public SLoth its not nice to normal people"

(PICK A GENDER! XD)
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Sloth (Greed, Naka)    Sloth (Greed, Naka)  - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 2:47 pm

Sloth blinked and started to laugh. Was there something wrong with Greed? "Okay, okay, I'll stay as a girl. But when did you bother about being nice to people? You've never been so conscious before. Did I do something wrong?" At that, she frowned and crinckled her cute little nose.
Back to top Go down
GreedClan
Genin
GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: Sloth (Greed, Naka)    Sloth (Greed, Naka)  - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 2:48 pm

"No, I just don't need normal people around here thinking we're monsters and coming after us with pitch forks." Greed smiled through the lie. He was changing slowly, The soul(Donyoku) Was talking to greed more and more
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Sloth (Greed, Naka)    Sloth (Greed, Naka)  - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 7:36 pm

Sloth blinked, letting it all sink in, and nodded when she was satisfied. "Okay, I believe that." She was gullible and naive, what did you expect? "I'm gonna go pay for this. If you want, I'll treat you for your stuff too. Skit won't mind, as long as you let him play with them too." Sloth smiled, she had grown very attached to her vessel. She had watched him grow from a cute little baby to a strapping young man, and if she had been lust, she would have made him do things to his body. But she wasn't.
Back to top Go down
GreedClan
Genin
GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: Sloth (Greed, Naka)    Sloth (Greed, Naka)  - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 2:51 am

Greed laughed and shook his head, Throwing a wad of cash at Sloth. As he walked out to wait he lit another cigarette, Waiting until sloth was outside to blow smoke in her face for fun
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sloth (Greed, Naka)    Sloth (Greed, Naka)  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sloth (Greed, Naka)
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next