Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sloth (Greed, Naka)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Number of posts : 18267
Registration date : 2009-08-22

Sloth (Greed, Naka)  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sloth (Greed, Naka)    Sloth (Greed, Naka)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 4:28 pm

"Oh?" Sloth bit on her finger lightly, idly. She was smart, and strong to boot. But she was lazy and preferred sitting on that huge ass of hers. And being lazy, sometimes she was an airhead. Sloth then thought of the safehouse. Thick, soundproof walls, little light, reinforced doors, big comfy bed... She wiped the drool off her mouth happily and nodded. "Yes, yes please," she chirped. A couch potato's haven awaited her. "Please take me there, bro, please?"

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
GreedClan
Genin
GreedClan

Number of posts : 1959
Registration date : 2011-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Sloth (Greed, Naka)    Sloth (Greed, Naka)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 4:30 pm

Greed nodded. He leaned against the tree and closed his eyes. Suddenly father's voice came in both their minds. "I'll take them." And suddenly the body were gone. "Come on, I'll give you a ride " He smiled and carbonized his body so he could carry her
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Sloth (Greed, Naka)    Sloth (Greed, Naka)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 4:36 pm

"Yay!" Sloth grinned and hopped onto his back. A piggy-back ride, just like when both of them were still boys. She wrapped her arms around his neck and relaxed since she did not nee to do anything. "How far away is it?" she asked him innocently, and closed her eyes. Maybe she could take a little nap.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
GreedClan
Genin
GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: Sloth (Greed, Naka)    Sloth (Greed, Naka)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 4:38 pm

"About half an hour if i walk. and i will" Greed started walking keeping a steady pace while holding onto the girl on his back letting his hand travel up her leg then back down
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Sloth (Greed, Naka)    Sloth (Greed, Naka)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 4:42 pm

"Keep your hand here, I can't sleep if you keep touching me." Sloth took his hand and made him put it in one place firmly. He kept moving it, making her pout again. "Keep it in one place," she said, and squirmed on his back in frustration. "I'm gonna try to take a nap, okay? Let me go to sleeeeep..."

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
GreedClan
Genin
GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: Sloth (Greed, Naka)    Sloth (Greed, Naka)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 4:45 pm

Greed laughed lightly "Sure sure ill stop moving" He smirked. He was never this nice, To anyone. Maybe it was the sibling thing made it special for him? He didnt know. What he did know was soon father was talking to him through thought "I see you like your new sister greed, That is perfectly okay. But be warned. It had better not effect our plans"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Sloth (Greed, Naka)    Sloth (Greed, Naka)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 4:50 pm

"Okay...night night big brother..." Sloth's eyes fluttered and closed as she went to sleep. She was the baby sister, and trusted big bro to take care of her until he placed her in bed back at the safe house. Her tummy rumbled gently behind him. "Meat," she whined softly. Sloth liked eating, when she was hungry, but only if she was hungry.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
GreedClan
Genin
GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: Sloth (Greed, Naka)    Sloth (Greed, Naka)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 4:55 pm

Greed carried her to the hide out and Place her on her nice soft bed. Covering Sloth up he smiled "Damn big bad greed acting like a gentleman for his baby sister" Shaking his head he walked to go put the sacarfices in cages. He ordered room survice for when Sloth woke up
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Sloth (Greed, Naka)    Sloth (Greed, Naka)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 5:00 pm

"Mmm...mmh..." Sloth slowly opened her eyes as she woke up hours later. She yawned and stretched out in the nice, big bed. She smiled, fulfilled. For now. And now she smelled...food! Perfect! She cooed and looked at the bed-tray in front of her, with a nice big steak and lamb chops and ribs and sausages. "Thanks, big bro!" she called out as she started to eat.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
GreedClan
Genin
GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: Sloth (Greed, Naka)    Sloth (Greed, Naka)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 5:03 pm

Greed had been taking care of buisness around the safe house, Deciding to check on sloth he popped his head in as she was eating "Well well, THe chick is finally awake" He had his old cocky additude back
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Sloth (Greed, Naka)    Sloth (Greed, Naka)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 5:08 pm

"Herro," she said, mouth full of yummy, savoury food. "Shanks fow the food." Sloth purred and ate some more of it. She wasn't a glutton, but sitting in bed eating food other people made was technically also being lazy. She pat the space of bed next to her. "Eat with me, bro! I can't finish all this all by myself, no matter how hungry I am," she told him. And besides, eating too much gave her an upset tummy.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
GreedClan
Genin
GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: Sloth (Greed, Naka)    Sloth (Greed, Naka)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 5:14 pm

Greed walked over and sat beside sloth, He looked out the window in thought before eating. THis was big bad greed. And here he was being normal and eating with his sister. He started eating alot slower the Sloth who had half the food gone
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Sloth (Greed, Naka)    Sloth (Greed, Naka)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 5:19 pm

Sloth shoved the last sausage whole in her mouth and passed him the steak. It was a medium-rare, but she liked hers well done. Full, she leaned against his shoulder sleepily. "So how have you been, bro?" she asked him lazily. He was Greed, and wouldn't rest on his laurels easily. Not when there was money to be made, things to be taken, goals to achieve. He was her polar opposite. "What's the next big thing that you want? Another million ryo?" Sloth laughed and snuggled up against her bro, a cat who had her share of the cream.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
GreedClan
Genin
GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: Sloth (Greed, Naka)    Sloth (Greed, Naka)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 5:27 pm

Greed thought for a moment "I want everything. Money. Power. Sex. But right, I want you" He smirked and played with her hair. He was thinking of all the things he wanted to do. But they werent his normal perverted stuff. He wanted to make it special. Shaking his head he closed his eyes. This wasn't hm
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Sloth (Greed, Naka)    Sloth (Greed, Naka)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 5:34 pm

"Awww, bro, you've always had me, had me for years. We're siblings!" Sloth kissed him on the cheek, now that she could. Back when she was a boy, he wouldn't have liked it. Hell, he'd call her gay or something. But now it was okay, because she was a girl. "Do you want anything else?" She yawned and laid down on her tummy, legs and arms spread across the soft blanket. She purred, this was a really nice bed.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
GreedClan
Genin
GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: Sloth (Greed, Naka)    Sloth (Greed, Naka)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 5:38 pm

Greed laughed softly "Not what i ment sis, And yes. You don't pay attention airhead." He laid beside her his breath on her ear lightly "I want everything this world has to offer" He smirked and placed a soft hand on her ass
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Sloth (Greed, Naka)    Sloth (Greed, Naka)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 5:42 pm

Sloth whimpered and squirmed when he breathed against her ear, she was sensitive there. When he touched her rear, it was her turn to grin. "I'm not wearing briefs, you can't give me a wedgie, bro," she stated proudly. Sloth was a girl now, which meant no tighty whities like before. She turned her head slightly toward him and stuck her tongue out, mocking him. Yeah, she was an airhead and a kid. But still, she was hot as a girl, he had to admit.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
GreedClan
Genin
GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: Sloth (Greed, Naka)    Sloth (Greed, Naka)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 5:46 pm

Greed laughed softly. Thats fine, Thats not what i want to do" The greed inside him was screaming for her body. and if all went well. He would have it "Remember when i said i would ask father for you to stay here and not have to go anywhere? but i wanted something?"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Sloth (Greed, Naka)    Sloth (Greed, Naka)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 5:57 pm

"Oh!" Sloth remembered. Now what she just needed to know was what to give him? What could she give him that he didn't already have? .... AHAH! He mentioned sex, right? Okay. She knew what to do. To repay him, shd would do it, he was her bro and he had done so much for her already. She kissed him on the cheek. "Meet me at the bar tonight, and I'll give you what you want."

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
GreedClan
Genin
GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: Sloth (Greed, Naka)    Sloth (Greed, Naka)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 6:04 pm

Greed laughed and poked the girls forehead. "Fine by me." Greed kissed her cheek and smiled "Sleep sis, You'll need it" Greed walked out and started to do bueiness as usual. The night he got dressed up, Putting on good clothes, Walking to the bar he noticed Sloth
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Sloth (Greed, Naka)    Sloth (Greed, Naka)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 6:14 pm

Sloth smiled and crawled under the sheets once again, going to sleep again. She was tired after eating.

At night, she woke up a little before she had to go. She put on a dress, not a sundress, but an actual clubbing dress, red and well, tight. It was simple, but accompanied by her figure, it was more than just nice. She put on some shoes to matched, combed out her wavy hair and waited at the bar, drinking milk.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
GreedClan
Genin
GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: Sloth (Greed, Naka)    Sloth (Greed, Naka)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 6:22 pm

Greed walked up behind sloth and smirked. Kissing her neck before anoucing himself "Hello sis, you look...Amazing" Greed Checked sloth out and grinned
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Sloth (Greed, Naka)    Sloth (Greed, Naka)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 6:27 pm

"Oh! Greed! Hey there. Thank you. Ready for your present? I promise to be the best ever! Guaranteed!" Sloth finished her milk in one gulp and drew the tip of her tongue over her lips, getting rid of the milk. The bartender smirked and watched her, dirty thoughts in his mind as she licked up the milk.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
GreedClan
Genin
GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: Sloth (Greed, Naka)    Sloth (Greed, Naka)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 6:28 pm

Greed watched her too, Barely relizing he had to answer "Yes i am." He had been on edge about this all day and glad it was finally here
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Sloth (Greed, Naka)    Sloth (Greed, Naka)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 6:36 pm

"Okay then..." Sloth scoped the room for the cutest girl, or at least the sexiest. She had watched as Skit played those eroge games in his bed, doing what boys did, and knew which one her brother would want the most. Ahh, she found her target, a tall brown-haired girl across the room with boobs as big as melons. She kissed Greed on the cheek, wait here, and went over and started chatting her up. She then came over with her to Greed. "So you two lovebirds keep on talking," she said eagerly. "I gotta go. Take care of my brother, okay?" she asked the girl, and went away. 'I'm a pretty good wingwoman... I need a nap...'

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sloth (Greed, Naka)    Sloth (Greed, Naka)  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sloth (Greed, Naka)
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next