Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sloth (Greed, Naka)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Number of posts : 18267
Registration date : 2009-08-22

Sloth (Greed, Naka)  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sloth (Greed, Naka)    Sloth (Greed, Naka)  - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 3:29 am

Sloth then pouted when he went away. She put the cash in her pocket, intending to give it back later. This was her treat, at least for today. Sloth felt much more energetic today, as if by being near Greed, she leeched on his energy and used it to fill her, in a way. Did that make sense? Oh well. She paid for the games and walked out with nice bulky bags of games. She turned to Greed and sneezed at the smoke.
Back to top Go down
GreedClan
Genin
GreedClan

Number of posts : 1959
Registration date : 2011-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Sloth (Greed, Naka)    Sloth (Greed, Naka)  - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 3:32 am

Greed laughed and threw away his cigarette. "alright, Lets go to thehide out, Father will get mad iof we're gone to long" This time it was greeds change to hold his hand out for sloth to take
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Sloth (Greed, Naka)    Sloth (Greed, Naka)  - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 4:19 pm

"Oh, he's just being an old man. We're not kids anymore." Sloth laughed and took his hand with a smile. Good to know her brother still liked her, even in this form. "Wanna just lay in bed and play games with me later? I know you wanna go out and make business, but make some time for your baby sister too, eh?" She purred and almost glomped him, Chibi mode.
Back to top Go down
GreedClan
Genin
GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: Sloth (Greed, Naka)    Sloth (Greed, Naka)  - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 2:36 am

"Of course i do. What else would i want to do? Kill innocents" Zentsu playfully scoffed as they walked, But become serious... "Sloth, What if we didn't have to live like that? What if we could be free."
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Sloth (Greed, Naka)    Sloth (Greed, Naka)  - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 3:05 am

Sloth looked at him, surprised. She thought he liked life the way it was. Always getting new stuff and things he wanted, having that victorious glow when he did a job well done. Did he not like it, or was it becoming...bothersome to him? Sloth kinda liked her life, but admittedly, it was extremely lonely. Hikikomori rarely had spouses or significant others that weren't hikikomori either. "I suppose..." she whispered. "That would be quite nice..."
Back to top Go down
GreedClan
Genin
GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: Sloth (Greed, Naka)    Sloth (Greed, Naka)  - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 4:33 am

Greed looked at the sky. "What if we could stop father, Somehow... and we could live a life free of his torment. Of him telling us what to do?" Greed smiled at the possiblitys. "I could acheive powers greater then his" Greed got that glint in his eyes when he wanted something. Then greed looked at sloth "We could live together? I could give you anything you wanted"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Sloth (Greed, Naka)    Sloth (Greed, Naka)  - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 12:04 pm

"I want a family, a big family, that means more than just a brother," she said, but smiled. "Thanks for the offer, though." The only thing money couldn't buy: love. Being a Sloth, she was much too lazy to be romantic and committed, but deep inside, she wanted that too. That love and that warmth. "How do you propose we take over Father?"
Back to top Go down
GreedClan
Genin
GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: Sloth (Greed, Naka)    Sloth (Greed, Naka)  - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 5:36 pm

greed sighed underbhis breath, he wanted everything. money and power. but his number one want was love and friendship outside of sloth. he would give her the chance for what she wanted. he started carbonzing his body. "leave it to me"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Sloth (Greed, Naka)    Sloth (Greed, Naka)  - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 7:26 pm

"If you don't let me help, I won't accept it you know." Sloth smiled and kissed him on the cheek. She was lazy, but had a heart, a conscience. She wanted to help him, if he was doing this partly for her sake as well. "So let me help you. You know I don't want you doing all the hard work, even if that means I need to do some too... You ARE my brother, aren't you?"
Back to top Go down
GreedClan
Genin
GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: Sloth (Greed, Naka)    Sloth (Greed, Naka)  - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 2:03 am

greed shook his head "sloth, i want you to run far away, do kill father im going to sacrafice myself. im going to die" greed walked away ince he was in the hospital he used carbon to seal the entrace
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Sloth (Greed, Naka)    Sloth (Greed, Naka)  - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 2:28 am

"Wait WHA WHAT NO GREED, DON'T" Sloth's eyes widened as she heard his plan. She dropped her bags and ran after him, wrapping her arms around his waist and doing her best to hold him back. "Greed, don't go," she begged and panic was quickly rising in her voice. "Please don't go, Greed, I'm begging you, please don't go!"
Back to top Go down
GreedClan
Genin
GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: Sloth (Greed, Naka)    Sloth (Greed, Naka)  - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 7:51 am

greed sighed and placed his hand on sloth. peeling her away slowly he looked at the girl and leaned down placing a soft kiss on her lips. then snapping his fingers he blew her back enough so he could get it without her. sealing the door he leaned against it. "good bye sister"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Sloth (Greed, Naka)    Sloth (Greed, Naka)  - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 12:16 pm

( Q.Q Onii-san! )

"Ah..!" Sloth was thrown back a little, and was confused and hurt he would do such a thing. The door closed and there was a clink as the heavy metal lock fell into place. She ran over and started banging on the door. Sloth didn't know what to do, she just knew she didn't want to lose her brother. Sure, they fought a lot at times, but they had been together for years and centuries now. "Greed...please don't leave me alone. Please..." she begged.
Back to top Go down
GreedClan
Genin
GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: Sloth (Greed, Naka)    Sloth (Greed, Naka)  - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 5:50 pm

greed carbonized his body, growling now. he knew this would be a battle he wouldnt come back from. closing his eyes as if to carbonize his heart close looked up determaned. when he heard the door open he was confused
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Sloth (Greed, Naka)    Sloth (Greed, Naka)  - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 8:59 pm

Sloth growled and started pushing up against the door. "Come on, come on, come on, let me in," she growled. She was lazy, but that didn't mean she was weak or dumb. 'The locks are half barrels... If I can pull them out..." The locks on the door started to vibrate and heat up and expand until the barrels slipped out smoothly. Sloth braced herself and kicked the fucking thing down. "GREED DONT GO"
Back to top Go down
GreedClan
Genin
GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: Sloth (Greed, Naka)    Sloth (Greed, Naka)  - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 4:06 pm

greed lookes surprised, he smirked and uncarbonzied his body. this time grabbing sloths face he kissed her, not like a brother but hard and passionate "im going to die, accept it."
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Sloth (Greed, Naka)    Sloth (Greed, Naka)  - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 7:00 pm

Sloth wrapped her arms around him and hugged him as tight as she could. She rarely sobbed, but now she was, and hard, even when he kissed her. "No, you don't have to...please don't, Greed, please stay with me. Stay with your sister."
Back to top Go down
GreedClan
Genin
GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: Sloth (Greed, Naka)    Sloth (Greed, Naka)  - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 2:36 am

greed pushed her back, he was smart. "okay maybe i wont have to. but we'll have to run ok? get your stuff and hurry"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Sloth (Greed, Naka)    Sloth (Greed, Naka)  - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 3:04 am

"Will you promise to be here when I come back?" she asked him, frowning deeply. "I don't want you to go without me, or even worse, run and get killed.... Promise me we'll be together, brother?" Sloth was most affectionate to Greed. Why? Because they were so different, and thus so compelled to each other. And besides, he had given her/him so much attention before.
Back to top Go down
GreedClan
Genin
GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: Sloth (Greed, Naka)    Sloth (Greed, Naka)  - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 3:27 pm

greed carbonized his body and smiled "yes, i shall be here dearest sister" greed leaned against the wall and waited while sloth walked away
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Sloth (Greed, Naka)    Sloth (Greed, Naka)  - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 9:15 pm

Sloth smiled when he leaned against the wall, getting into a comfortable position for waiting. She zoomed off to her boxed in, double-sealed room and started to grab the important stuff. Photos, letters, things that meant to her, then ran back out to meet with her brother.
Back to top Go down
GreedClan
Genin
GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: Sloth (Greed, Naka)    Sloth (Greed, Naka)  - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 4:45 am

greed was gone when sloth got there, he was a sin of course he lied. smiling at father greed carbonized his body "well, you had to see this coming creator"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Sloth (Greed, Naka)    Sloth (Greed, Naka)  - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 7:31 am

When Sloth got back, she paled and looked around, frantic. But he wasn't there. Brother had lied to her. The brother that promised to be with her always, had lied to her and left her. She dropped her bag weakly. What was this, building up inside her, fighting her usual indifference? It felt like... Rage. She started walking to where her father was, knowing Greed was also there. She had some business to take care of.
Back to top Go down
GreedClan
Genin
GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: Sloth (Greed, Naka)    Sloth (Greed, Naka)  - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 2:56 am

in the back of his mind greed was sighing missing sloth's warm touch. feeling horrible about lying. but he pushed it back and closed his eyes embracing his full sin soul. he rushed forward making handsigns as he went blowing fire as a disctraction to snap his fingers he aimed for fathers heart and hit. but the old mad stood there idly. raising his hand he closed it. suddenly greed was flung back hitting the wall his armour crack showing his mouth was bleeding "damn one life down"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Sloth (Greed, Naka)    Sloth (Greed, Naka)  - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 6:03 pm

Sloth approached the door that was in her way. She heard a crash on the other side and hissed. Greed and Father were in there, by the sounds of it, and they were fighting. But Sloth knew her father didn't bother going full out, not when he thought his opponent was weak. He would play with her brother a little first, then send him away. Or crush him for being a pesky threat. 'Brother...why did you have to sacrifice yourself?'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sloth (Greed, Naka)    Sloth (Greed, Naka)  - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sloth (Greed, Naka)
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next