Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Waking up (Nbird, Greed)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
GreedClan
Genin
GreedClan

Number of posts : 1959
Registration date : 2011-07-20

Waking up (Nbird, Greed) Empty
PostSubject: Waking up (Nbird, Greed)   Waking up (Nbird, Greed) EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 1:08 am

Greed walked into the room where the new kid was put, He was infused with the Sin when he was a baby then cast back out on the streets. Thats all Greed knew, He knocked on the door but entered before he gave time for a resopnce. "Hello, Envy." Greed smirked and leaned against the wall. "Nice to finally meet cha"
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

Number of posts : 19829
Registration date : 2011-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Waking up (Nbird, Greed)   Waking up (Nbird, Greed) EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 4:00 am

Envy had been tied down with some sort of weird rope that didn’t allow him to use his kekkei genkia. “Who are you? Why am I here? What do you want with me?” He started sending questions to the man on the wall. Man this was making him irritable. He really needed to torture something soon or he was going to lose it.
Back to top Go down
GreedClan
Genin
GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: Waking up (Nbird, Greed)   Waking up (Nbird, Greed) EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 4:15 am

Greed smirked and shushed him. "Calm down, Im not gunna hurt you, Much"Greeed walked over and cut he ropes "Welcome envy, To your new life. You are no longer human. Well, I Guess you never were, Where you? Let me guess you've always wanted what others have. You've prolly tried to kill for it but you just want someone else's stuff. Am i right"
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Waking up (Nbird, Greed)   Waking up (Nbird, Greed) EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 4:20 am

“Well it wouldn’t be so bad if they didn’t keep all the stuff for themselves. But you still haven’t answered my questions. What do you want with me?” Envy asked again. He was still pretty angry.
Back to top Go down
GreedClan
Genin
GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: Waking up (Nbird, Greed)   Waking up (Nbird, Greed) EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 4:22 am

"Oh right, Sorry" Greed turned his hand upside down and extended his middle finger showing the boy his tattoo "Check your leg, I bet you got one too. We're brothers. Like i said i'm greed. We are both humunucli, We are more the human. Better then them." Greed smirked and cut off his finger, It quickly grew back. He had extra lives so his body would regenerate.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Waking up (Nbird, Greed)   Waking up (Nbird, Greed) EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 4:26 am

“Sorry, but I’m not into the whole family reunion thing. But hey since were brothers how about you cut me down and I can forget this whole thing happened O.K.”
Back to top Go down
GreedClan
Genin
GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: Waking up (Nbird, Greed)   Waking up (Nbird, Greed) EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 4:30 am

"I will, But you can't leave. We need you" Greed smiled and cut the ropes off. He watched Envy. "Well, Brother. Father wants to see you" Greed started leading the way. But trned "If you try to escape i'll blow you to peices. We can always replace a soul"
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Waking up (Nbird, Greed)   Waking up (Nbird, Greed) EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 4:39 am

“You need me. And what about my needs huh. What do I get out of this? To service this father? That’s the problem with this world. Everyone cares only for themselves and I’m going to make the world suffer because of it and you and this father aren’t going to stop me.”
Back to top Go down
GreedClan
Genin
GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: Waking up (Nbird, Greed)   Waking up (Nbird, Greed) EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 4:44 am

Greed laughed, He was a sin this was fun "You'll get make hundreds of thousands of people suffer." He slung his around around envy's shoulder "We're going to kill everyone." Greed laughed at Envy's face change "Plus if you don't we'll take you'r soul out and give it to someone who will listen"
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Waking up (Nbird, Greed)   Waking up (Nbird, Greed) EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 4:49 am

Envy stood there. “Thousands? Hundreds of thousand?” he said out load. That would be so much fun that Envy wouldn’t know what to do with. “Fine, where do I sign?”
Back to top Go down
GreedClan
Genin
GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: Waking up (Nbird, Greed)   Waking up (Nbird, Greed) EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 6:50 am

Greed laughed out loud. He grinned "You already signed, Like i said check your leg. YOu have the same tattoo i do" Greed started walking again to the creators office. He knocked on the door and waited until he was told to enter. As the walked in the room was darkly lit. There was a man hidden in shadows his voice soft "Hello my son, How are you ...Envy"
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Waking up (Nbird, Greed)   Waking up (Nbird, Greed) EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 7:10 am

Envy just stood there in silence not really knowing what to say.
Back to top Go down
GreedClan
Genin
GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: Waking up (Nbird, Greed)   Waking up (Nbird, Greed) EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 7:14 am

"Don't ignore our father you annoying fuck. You had plenty of words out there!" Greed was silenced by the creator and looked at Envy. The creator stood up and smiled "The soul merged well i see, I can see it in your eyes. I can see that you want what you can't have. Are you willing to kill for it?" The creator moved his hand and ordered a group of scared looking people came in the room. The creator made two hand signs and suddenly the people dropped screaming and gasping for air. Neither greed nor Envy were effected "I can help you obtain the power to kill at will, But you must serve me"
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Waking up (Nbird, Greed)   Waking up (Nbird, Greed) EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 7:25 am

“I may want what other’s have but it’s still not good enough. They need to be brought down to my level emotionally. That is when true Envy is satisfied. If I join you what kind of powers will you grant me?”
Back to top Go down
GreedClan
Genin
GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: Waking up (Nbird, Greed)   Waking up (Nbird, Greed) EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 7:31 am

Greed rolled his eyes, He watched father. He knew he wasn't one to show off but even he had a streak in him. The creator mearly smiled. "You see these dead body's on the floor?" The father made me hand sign's and placed his hand over the group of body's in a flash of light Where the body's stood was a Horrible looking being, It resembled a dog, But with human features Moaning softly the monster walked to Envy Biting the humunclouses leg the chimera Showed it's teeth Which were razor sharp. "It is now a chimera, I fused their DNA to make a completely knew Being" Greed chuckled as it bite Envy, But as the beast pulled away there were no marks. Because of Envy's Rejuvenation powers
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Waking up (Nbird, Greed)   Waking up (Nbird, Greed) EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 7:35 am

“Interesting” He kind of liked this power. He wanted it. “Fine you got me. What is your will, Father
Back to top Go down
GreedClan
Genin
GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: Waking up (Nbird, Greed)   Waking up (Nbird, Greed) EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 7:39 am

The creator turned away and waved towards greed, Greed smirked and motioned for Envy to follow him "You'r coming with me. We need to get you extra lives Brother" Greed smirked and started walking looking at Various girls at the Hospital. "Lets have a small fight, I wanna see how good you are at fighting"
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Waking up (Nbird, Greed)   Waking up (Nbird, Greed) EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 7:42 am

“Very well who’s my opponent?”
Back to top Go down
GreedClan
Genin
GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: Waking up (Nbird, Greed)   Waking up (Nbird, Greed) EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 7:44 am

Greed walked about ten yards away. "Me, Attack me" Greed stood still, Wating for the attack "I said attack you litetle fuck i don't have all day." Greed smirked
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Waking up (Nbird, Greed)   Waking up (Nbird, Greed) EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 7:50 am

“Shesh your impatient aren’t you. If you wait a little bit you might get to behold on of my specialties.” He lifted both arms in front of him. Soon they were starting to have what looked like spasms. There color started to change. His right turned blue while his left turned red. Soon his whole right arm had turned into an octopus tentacle while his left became a giant Crab pincer. He then swung his tentacle arm to try and grab Greed.
Back to top Go down
GreedClan
Genin
GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: Waking up (Nbird, Greed)   Waking up (Nbird, Greed) EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 7:55 am

Letting himself be grabbed Greed ran towards Envy jumping over him he moved quickly around the boy. Soon his own Tentacal was wrapped around Envy. Greed moved back and stood still again "I 2 fucking hundred years old, Did you think that would work?"
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Waking up (Nbird, Greed)   Waking up (Nbird, Greed) EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 8:09 am

“Hmm” He unwrapped himself. “It’s very difficult to lose the grip of an octopuses’ suction cups but since it’s my arm in the first place I don’t have to worry” He was right. Part of his arm was still stuck to Greed. “It would seem that your speed would just get past my other arm so I think it’s time for a change.” His crab arm started having a spasm again.
Back to top Go down
GreedClan
Genin
GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: Waking up (Nbird, Greed)   Waking up (Nbird, Greed) EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 8:13 am

Greed folded his arms and pulled himself away from the suctions cup by carbonzing the part that was attached. Envy couldn't see it. Greed yawned "Damn your slow. I could have killed you by now. You have nothing to be cocky about, No talent asshole" Greed smirked trying to enrage Envy
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Waking up (Nbird, Greed)   Waking up (Nbird, Greed) EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 8:18 am

By know his crab arm had turned back into his normal arm except for his finger nails which had turned into whips of jellyfish stingers. He decided not to attack yet. It wasn’t his style. Instead he started to spas out his legs. If this guy wanted fast he would just have to show him fast.
Back to top Go down
GreedClan
Genin
GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: Waking up (Nbird, Greed)   Waking up (Nbird, Greed) EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 8:20 am

Greed yawned and sat on the ground "Seriously, Make me wait any longer and i'll kill you and tell father you slipped adn fell on my knife"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waking up (Nbird, Greed)   Waking up (Nbird, Greed) Empty

Back to top Go down

Waking up (Nbird, Greed)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next