Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Waking up (Nbird, Greed)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

Number of posts : 19829
Registration date : 2011-08-11

Waking up (Nbird, Greed) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking up (Nbird, Greed)   Waking up (Nbird, Greed) - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 6:38 pm

“Are they suffering while in this form?”
Back to top Go down
GreedClan
Genin
GreedClan

Number of posts : 1959
Registration date : 2011-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Waking up (Nbird, Greed)   Waking up (Nbird, Greed) - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 2:11 am

Greed nodded "Theyre insides are incomplete, Theyre in pain every second of there miserable existance" The chimera looked at Envy and in a half moan said "Master, Pain. Kill me."
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Waking up (Nbird, Greed)   Waking up (Nbird, Greed) - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 4:22 am

Envy smiled, “I like this kind of torture. I want to make more. How many bodies do I need to make more?”
Back to top Go down
GreedClan
Genin
GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: Waking up (Nbird, Greed)   Waking up (Nbird, Greed) - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 4:45 am

"Five, But no more for today. We need to get you some rest. Or your new life will tear you apart from the inside"
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Waking up (Nbird, Greed)   Waking up (Nbird, Greed) - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 7:55 am

“Fine, see you later.” He went out of the room and the hospital. He went back to the tree that he was going to hurt. After much torturing of the poor plant he laid his body on one of the branches.
Back to top Go down
GreedClan
Genin
GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: Waking up (Nbird, Greed)   Waking up (Nbird, Greed) - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 8:00 am

Greed spent the rest of the day taking care of buesness and a few maid in the hospital, He woke up the next morning to find Envy outside "Dumbass" He walked out there and tapped envy with his foot "Look dumbass, Just because you can die twice don't mean you should. We're in the village of snow for fucks sake"
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Waking up (Nbird, Greed)   Waking up (Nbird, Greed) - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 9:16 am

“Well good fucking morning to you too brother. I’ve slept in far worse places. And how was your sleep. Nice and comfy in a soft bed I presume.”
Back to top Go down
GreedClan
Genin
GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: Waking up (Nbird, Greed)   Waking up (Nbird, Greed) - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 9:26 am

Greed rolled his eyes "You have a room here moron. Did i forgot to tell you? Woops" Greed smirked adn started walking back in
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Waking up (Nbird, Greed)   Waking up (Nbird, Greed) - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 9:51 am

“Who’s the moron now? Just remember that you’ll get your just punishment soon enough.” He kept laying on the tree branch as Greed walked away.
Back to top Go down
GreedClan
Genin
GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: Waking up (Nbird, Greed)   Waking up (Nbird, Greed) - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 9:55 am

"Anytime little brother, I'll have fun blowing you back to hell" Greed laughed as he enterted the Safe house
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Waking up (Nbird, Greed)   Waking up (Nbird, Greed) - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 10:20 am

“same” he said under his breath. He went back to sleep so that he would have enough energy to torture some poor thing when he woke up.
Back to top Go down
GreedClan
Genin
GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: Waking up (Nbird, Greed)   Waking up (Nbird, Greed) - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 10:28 am

Greed got orders from the creator and crossed his arms, Nodding. He walked towards envy "Your not my problem anymore, Your to team up with Wrath" (

(End, Once wrath and i are done then you two will go okay?)
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Waking up (Nbird, Greed)   Waking up (Nbird, Greed) - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 10:30 am

(yeah ^^)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waking up (Nbird, Greed)   Waking up (Nbird, Greed) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Waking up (Nbird, Greed)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4