Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Waking up (Nbird, Greed)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

Number of posts : 19829
Registration date : 2011-08-11

Waking up (Nbird, Greed) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking up (Nbird, Greed)   Waking up (Nbird, Greed) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 8:22 am

Envy smiled. He was glad that Greed was getting annoyed it was like torturing him. He just stood there and continued to add muscle strength to his legs.
Back to top Go down
GreedClan
Genin
GreedClan

Number of posts : 1959
Registration date : 2011-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Waking up (Nbird, Greed)   Waking up (Nbird, Greed) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 8:24 am

Greed yawned and snapped his fingers. Blowing envy backwards 10 feet. Laying on his back he looked up at the sky "Maybe you'r just weak? Obivously i have tons more power then you"
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Waking up (Nbird, Greed)   Waking up (Nbird, Greed) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 8:28 am

It was now time to use his super speed. In a blink of an eye, Envy moved from where he was blown away to standing beside Greed putting one foot on him. He the strung his whip hoping that this would end it.

(the whip will paralyze but not kill.)
Back to top Go down
GreedClan
Genin
GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: Waking up (Nbird, Greed)   Waking up (Nbird, Greed) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 8:30 am

Greed started laughing. Its was a manic laugh. When the dust cleared from the quick movements . Greed was in his full armour. It was carbonized armour. He smirked and grabbed Envy's ankle "What was that suposed to do, tickle?" Greed looked truly Scary
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Waking up (Nbird, Greed)   Waking up (Nbird, Greed) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 8:37 am

Envy turned his arms and legs back to normal. “That is a pretty neat armor. I wonder if it can stand up to what I have in store next” He reached one of his hands out above Greed. It began to spas. Soon drops of Envy’s stomach acid where dripping off his finger tips.
Back to top Go down
GreedClan
Genin
GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: Waking up (Nbird, Greed)   Waking up (Nbird, Greed) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 8:43 am

"Stomach acid? Thats original i'll give you that, But my shield is made of carbon." Greed smirked and snapped his fingers blowing Half of Envy's face off. When the boy stumbled back greed got up "My turn to attack" He grinned as he saw Envy's wounds start to heal
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Waking up (Nbird, Greed)   Waking up (Nbird, Greed) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 8:52 am

Envy staggered back. The pain was great but he was managing it. He cut off the nerves so that the pain wouldn’t be as great. He face was healing but it was going to take time. About 2 hours he guessed to fully heal. “Ok, you want to see my best then your going to get it.” Both his hand were spasing. But instead of changing color, shape, or muscle mass, they just appeared to look like normal hands.
Back to top Go down
GreedClan
Genin
GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: Waking up (Nbird, Greed)   Waking up (Nbird, Greed) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 9:01 am

Greed laughed darkly, But didn't give the boy anymore time. He sent a fireball at envy as a distraction and used a tree to jump in the air, From the air he took aim. Sending one blast at the ground at envy's feet and the other for his arm
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Waking up (Nbird, Greed)   Waking up (Nbird, Greed) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 9:07 am

Envy jumped into the air dodging the fireballs. He got up to greed. He then tried to punch Greed with both his hands.

(If the punch is successful Envy’s fist will disintegrate into dust.)
Back to top Go down
GreedClan
Genin
GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: Waking up (Nbird, Greed)   Waking up (Nbird, Greed) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 9:08 am

Greed fell to the ground as he got punched, The ground hurt him even insdie the armor. He got up and smirked taking the armor off of himself. "Well Well, YOu landed a punch. Brat
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Waking up (Nbird, Greed)   Waking up (Nbird, Greed) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 9:12 am

Both of his hands were gone disintegrating upon impact. The pieces were set. Now it was time to get a checkmate. He sat down and looked at Greed smiling. This was going to be fun.
Back to top Go down
GreedClan
Genin
GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: Waking up (Nbird, Greed)   Waking up (Nbird, Greed) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 9:14 am

Greed tilted his head "You can deconstruct and reconstruct your DNA to make it into diffrent things. So the duct on me is apart of you? The last Envy was weak this is much better" Greed Carbonized his body. Separeting himself from Envy's Dna
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Waking up (Nbird, Greed)   Waking up (Nbird, Greed) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 9:21 am

Envy started laughing. “You know you shouldn’t have told me you use carbon. If you hadn’t it would have taken ages of trial and error to reconstruct DNA to get an immunity. Those bacteria cells on you are the only one’s I have that are immune. Soon they will multiply and with luck enter your body and cause all sorts of fun.” He continued to laugh and smile.
Back to top Go down
GreedClan
Genin
GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: Waking up (Nbird, Greed)   Waking up (Nbird, Greed) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 9:26 am

Green laughed and extended his arm, Snapping fingers he blew himself up. "I just killed the bactera. What else you got for me?" Greed smirked as his body regrew rapidly. He had three lives left
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Waking up (Nbird, Greed)   Waking up (Nbird, Greed) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 9:33 am

“Well I guess I just do nothing and sit here slowly gaining an immunity” That act was the last trick up his sleeves. He could continue to make bacteria but the same result would happen. The only chance he had was to get his whole body to be immune but he knew that there wouldn’t be enough time to do so. He just sat there with a smile on his face to hide the pain.
Back to top Go down
GreedClan
Genin
GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: Waking up (Nbird, Greed)   Waking up (Nbird, Greed) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 10:07 am

Greed shook his head. "Games over kid. We have a mission to do. No sin has been able to beat me yet, And by the way. I could have killed you four times"
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Waking up (Nbird, Greed)   Waking up (Nbird, Greed) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 12:26 pm

“Mark my words. One day I will torture you for what you did to me today and it will be fun.” He then got up with half a face and no hands. “So what’s this mission?”
Back to top Go down
GreedClan
Genin
GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: Waking up (Nbird, Greed)   Waking up (Nbird, Greed) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 12:27 pm

Greed rolled his eyes and turned. He shoved his hand into Envy's heart. Feeling the disk that kept Envy's soul in it. The source of all of his power, He forced chakra into it. Within Seconds Envy was back to normal
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Waking up (Nbird, Greed)   Waking up (Nbird, Greed) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 12:35 pm

“Thanks, but that battle of ours has left me felling drained. I need some fun to rejuvenate.” He started looking around for something to torture. He looked at a tall tree. It wasn’t going to scream or fight back but it was better than nothing. He went up to the tree. “You’ve had a good life, no fires, plenty of sunshine. If only my life was like yours”. He smiled and touched the tree. One cell was all he needed. He backed off and watched his bacteria do it’s work.
Back to top Go down
GreedClan
Genin
GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: Waking up (Nbird, Greed)   Waking up (Nbird, Greed) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 12:37 pm

Greed smached Envy's face into the tree his voice was low and vicious. "Look you little fucker, I don't have all day to watch you kill FUCKING greenery." Greed smashed he carbon infused fist into Envy's head "You'll follow my fucking orders you got that? If you don't i'll blow you back to hell"
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Waking up (Nbird, Greed)   Waking up (Nbird, Greed) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 12:43 pm

“Your no Fucking fun you know that” He looked at the tree “I’ll deal with you later”. He then started following Greed.
Back to top Go down
GreedClan
Genin
GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: Waking up (Nbird, Greed)   Waking up (Nbird, Greed) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 12:44 pm

Greed growled and popped his shoulder leading the way to a small village in the snow. It had barely 40 people and most of the were older. "Your mission is to go get 20 People i dont care who. Keep them alive and don't kill ANYONE"
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Waking up (Nbird, Greed)   Waking up (Nbird, Greed) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 12:46 pm

“20 live bodies. Consider it done. 20 sane minds. No so guaranteed” he laughed and started walking to the village.
Back to top Go down
GreedClan
Genin
GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: Waking up (Nbird, Greed)   Waking up (Nbird, Greed) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 12:47 pm

Greed rolled his eyes and leaned against a tree, "Grab five more for me." Greed waited
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Waking up (Nbird, Greed)   Waking up (Nbird, Greed) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 12:53 pm

He started torturing the first man he saw in a dark alley way. He spent one hour of fun with this one man. He left the man in that alley way. He was going to drop them all in the alley way until he was ready to bring them to Greed. He then walked around. He saw 5 children in a park happily playing. He wanted to have fun too. So he approached the 5 kids.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waking up (Nbird, Greed)   Waking up (Nbird, Greed) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Waking up (Nbird, Greed)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next