Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Waking up (Nbird, Greed)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
GreedClan
Genin
GreedClan

Number of posts : 1959
Registration date : 2011-07-20

Waking up (Nbird, Greed) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking up (Nbird, Greed)   Waking up (Nbird, Greed) - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 12:59 pm

Greed sighed after an hour "Maybe he died." Greed started walking towards the village. He saw WHat envy was doing and appeared beside the boy "Envy. I'm going to end up killing you." Greed snapped. picking the boy up he glared "Look, You worthless fuck, You take orders from me. Got that? You listen to me i THOUGHT it would take you 20 minutes at most. You talentless slime"
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

Number of posts : 19829
Registration date : 2011-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Waking up (Nbird, Greed)   Waking up (Nbird, Greed) - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 1:04 pm

“Gosh your impatient. Your also a horrible boss. If you wanted them in a time frame you should of fucking said so.” He let go of his grab of the boy. “He and the others make 6. The first one is in that alley way.”
Back to top Go down
GreedClan
Genin
GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: Waking up (Nbird, Greed)   Waking up (Nbird, Greed) - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 1:15 pm

Greed's voice was soft "6? I asked for twenty five asshole" Greed threw the boy into the tree and punched bac to holding his souls container. He knew it hurt Envy bad. "If i break this, You dont get to torture everything and everyone. You don't get power. YOU get to become worthless. If i let you live. So i'll tell you again. I am the boss, Are we understood?"
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Waking up (Nbird, Greed)   Waking up (Nbird, Greed) - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 1:23 pm

“Well if you had waited I would of got to 25. And what would you know about the word worthless? When have you ever lived in filth? When have you ever had a wound that would never go away? I need to do what I do and I won’t let anyone stop me.”
Back to top Go down
GreedClan
Genin
GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: Waking up (Nbird, Greed)   Waking up (Nbird, Greed) - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 1:26 pm

Greed narrowed his eyes and squeezed the container of the soul in envy causing him horrible pain. He whispered "I am not worthless, I WILL have everything i want, money, sex, power, Fame. I already have all of that. If you want it you work with me. You accept im the oldest and you follow my orders. If you wanna torture endless people you'll do as i say. If not, Defy me once more. and i'll find a new person to hold envy"
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Waking up (Nbird, Greed)   Waking up (Nbird, Greed) - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 1:28 pm

Envy looked up at Greed. “Fine your the boss, but I so fucking swear your going to get yours one day”
Back to top Go down
GreedClan
Genin
GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: Waking up (Nbird, Greed)   Waking up (Nbird, Greed) - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 1:30 pm

Greed face grew dark "I've lived two hundred years. I've paid forward when it comes to what i've done and im okay with that." Greed pulled away "10 minutes to get the rest"
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Waking up (Nbird, Greed)   Waking up (Nbird, Greed) - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 1:36 pm

“10 minutes? Does that mean I can have 5 more minutes of fun with this little guy?” He smiled as his legs spased.
Back to top Go down
GreedClan
Genin
GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: Waking up (Nbird, Greed)   Waking up (Nbird, Greed) - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 1:37 pm

Greed growled in responce and leaned on the tree closing his eyes for the next ten minutes. He was having a conversation with Donyoku, The body's actual soul
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Waking up (Nbird, Greed)   Waking up (Nbird, Greed) - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 1:41 pm

He wasted 5 minutes beating the kids up. At this point his leg muscles had grown and he moved at super speed around the town. He returned with 2 minutes to spare. “Where did you say you wanted the bodies to go once I knocked them unconscious?”
Back to top Go down
GreedClan
Genin
GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: Waking up (Nbird, Greed)   Waking up (Nbird, Greed) - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 1:42 pm

Greed opened his eyes and looked at the body's he could hear father in his head and so could envy "I will take them" When Envy turned around the bodys were gone. "He wants us back. You need a another life "
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Waking up (Nbird, Greed)   Waking up (Nbird, Greed) - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 1:44 pm

“What’s wrong with the one I have now?” he said in a joking matter.
Back to top Go down
GreedClan
Genin
GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: Waking up (Nbird, Greed)   Waking up (Nbird, Greed) - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 1:46 pm

Greed laughed softly "Well, If you die now. you die and we have to go through the hassle of getting a new Envy, We can sacrafice souls and give you more lives. YOu will become near immortal"
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Waking up (Nbird, Greed)   Waking up (Nbird, Greed) - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 1:48 pm

“Hmm, more time to torture. I like it. Well I'll follow your lead, Bossman” he said as his leg began to turn make to normal.
Back to top Go down
GreedClan
Genin
GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: Waking up (Nbird, Greed)   Waking up (Nbird, Greed) - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 1:50 pm

Greed lead the way back to the hide out, When he got in he lead Envy straight to the sacrafice room. The twenty humans were inside and complex circle. Greed started doing hand signs slowly using chakra that he had to spare "Get in the middle with the body's"
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Waking up (Nbird, Greed)   Waking up (Nbird, Greed) - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 5:34 pm

Envy did want his was told. He wondered how this was going to work and all.
Back to top Go down
GreedClan
Genin
GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: Waking up (Nbird, Greed)   Waking up (Nbird, Greed) - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 5:42 pm

Greed made more hand signs. He placed his hand on the ground and suddenly the room was filled with there screams of pain. Humans screaming so loud and greed smirked. A all of light dispeared in Envy's chest. Leaving only ash where the body's had been
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Waking up (Nbird, Greed)   Waking up (Nbird, Greed) - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 5:45 pm

“Oh man I was really hoping I could play with them some more” he looked at the ashes, “Oh well, I’ll just have to torture the next victim twice as much.”
Back to top Go down
GreedClan
Genin
GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: Waking up (Nbird, Greed)   Waking up (Nbird, Greed) - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 5:48 pm

Greed rolled his eyes "Don't make me waist your brand new life. Please itll be much easier if you just shut the fuck up"Greed started making another circled out of the prisoners blood
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Waking up (Nbird, Greed)   Waking up (Nbird, Greed) - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 5:54 pm

“So I notice that was only 20 of the 25 we got. Where did the other 5 go.” Maybe he could torture them he thought.
Back to top Go down
GreedClan
Genin
GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: Waking up (Nbird, Greed)   Waking up (Nbird, Greed) - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 6:05 pm

"Well, Thats the fun part. We getta make chimera's" Greed drug the cell with five prisoners in it the the middle of the bircled. THey were all screaming for their lives. "Pick an animal you like that can fight"
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Waking up (Nbird, Greed)   Waking up (Nbird, Greed) - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 6:08 pm

“Any” Envy started to think. “How about an Owl”
Back to top Go down
GreedClan
Genin
GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: Waking up (Nbird, Greed)   Waking up (Nbird, Greed) - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 6:11 pm

Greed laughed "Weak choise but fine." He looked around and finally found owl DNA. He smirked as he threw it in with the humans. Grabbing envy he made the boy bleed. Pouring that in as well. Making a bunch of handsigns Greed again put his hands to the ground. In a flash of darkness there stood a half man half owl Chimera
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Waking up (Nbird, Greed)   Waking up (Nbird, Greed) - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 6:15 pm

“Oww, you know you can ask before you take someone blood” annoyed at the fact Greed got some of his blood without asking. “So how long do these creatures last.”
Back to top Go down
GreedClan
Genin
GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: Waking up (Nbird, Greed)   Waking up (Nbird, Greed) - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 6:21 pm

Greed shrugged "They'll die in battle for you before they die because theyre only half of something"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waking up (Nbird, Greed)   Waking up (Nbird, Greed) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Waking up (Nbird, Greed)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next