Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A new life. (Greed, Exile private!)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
GreedClan
Genin
GreedClan

Number of posts : 1959
Registration date : 2011-07-20

A new life. (Greed, Exile private!) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new life. (Greed, Exile private!)   A new life. (Greed, Exile private!) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 6:07 pm

Creator stood up. "You don't damage others property you know that?" He raised a hand and smiled in satisfaction when Wrath dropped to the floor in pain. "I can rip your soul out:"
Back to top Go down
Raving_Exile
Genin
Raving_Exile

Number of posts : 1288
Registration date : 2011-05-25

PostSubject: Re: A new life. (Greed, Exile private!)   A new life. (Greed, Exile private!) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 6:42 pm

rath roared in pain and gritted his teeth. "My bad i forgot." Wrath growled. "I just want Gekido. Thats my pride and joy." He stood up slowly. "On a brighter side i barely tapped that wall."
Back to top Go down
GreedClan
Genin
GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: A new life. (Greed, Exile private!)   A new life. (Greed, Exile private!) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 2:10 am

The creator sat back down and made two hand signs and the sword was infront of wrath "And i put you in that much pain by not moving, And remember that. Now go with Greed, obey him i need both of you to return alive"
Back to top Go down
Raving_Exile
Genin
Raving_Exile

PostSubject: Re: A new life. (Greed, Exile private!)   A new life. (Greed, Exile private!) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 9:11 am

Wrath picked up his sword and swung it a little bit. It was stragne that no one asked him why he used a completely dull sword to fight with, but every one knew the secret of Gekido. The mechanism inside that allows it to open so that he could access all of his Fire techniques. "So when do i get put in charge of the other little guys master. All of us know that the two strongest ones here are me and Pride. Greed you have gotten a bit more powerful since we last met. And i do have to say i like your little explosion techniques. That shield of yours has gotten harder too. Have you mannaged to increase its surface area?"
Back to top Go down
GreedClan
Genin
GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: A new life. (Greed, Exile private!)   A new life. (Greed, Exile private!) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 9:29 am

Greed growled "Test me wrath, You'll see how that ends" Greed smirked as he cabonized his whole body. "How the fuck do you like that?" The creator sighed, TIred of there bickering "Stop it you two, Greed is second in command, He will take you to get your next life. NOW GO" The creator got up ready to impose his will if either disobeyed
Back to top Go down
Raving_Exile
Genin
Raving_Exile

PostSubject: Re: A new life. (Greed, Exile private!)   A new life. (Greed, Exile private!) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 9:31 am

Wrath amiled a little bit. He was surprised at how easily Greed got angry. And he wasnt even Wrath! Wrath bowed to the creator. "Yes my lord." He turned to Greed. "Nice trick. If you want to spar later brother that might be kind of fun."
Back to top Go down
GreedClan
Genin
GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: A new life. (Greed, Exile private!)   A new life. (Greed, Exile private!) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 9:38 am

Greed lead the way outside into the snow. "Fine, How about now. Your strength is almost back so you should be a fine fight. Until i win" Greed laughed darkly
Back to top Go down
Raving_Exile
Genin
Raving_Exile

PostSubject: Re: A new life. (Greed, Exile private!)   A new life. (Greed, Exile private!) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 9:52 am

Wrath smiled a bit more. "Why do you think you can beat me? Ive beaten many times in the past and everytime you always scoff and get angry. And then you talk about how you will achieve immortality." Wrath laughed a little bit. "But lets see what you got. I would say i'm about 30 percent of my full power. Should be just enough to make this fair to you." Wrath cracked his neck and put Gekido in its holster at his side. "Lets make it interesting though. How about we use strict taijutsu. It would be a fun little test of your strength."
Back to top Go down
GreedClan
Genin
GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: A new life. (Greed, Exile private!)   A new life. (Greed, Exile private!) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 9:54 am

"Sure whatever wrath. Just come the fuck on already im bored" Greed got ready , Coiling his muscles. It had been nearly 100 Years since he fough his brother and he was the Oldest.
Back to top Go down
Raving_Exile
Genin
Raving_Exile

PostSubject: Re: A new life. (Greed, Exile private!)   A new life. (Greed, Exile private!) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 10:14 am

"You make the first attack unless of course you are actually scared of to go hand to hand combat." Wrath clenched his fist at his waist. Greed might have been the oldest but Wrath was far more powerful. And at full power he would have speed on his side. Greed might have more speed at this moment but it was uncertain. The wind began to blow, wisping snow up around the two sins.
Back to top Go down
GreedClan
Genin
GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: A new life. (Greed, Exile private!)   A new life. (Greed, Exile private!) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 10:19 am

Greed, knew wraths down fall. and he knew he was smarter then the boy. He smirked and moved quickly using chakra on his feet he kicked at wraths stomach
Back to top Go down
Raving_Exile
Genin
Raving_Exile

PostSubject: Re: A new life. (Greed, Exile private!)   A new life. (Greed, Exile private!) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 10:24 am

Wrath reached down and caught Greeds foot. "A kick coated in chakra?" Wrath smiled and threw Greed about 10 meters into the snow making sure not to actually harm his brother.
Back to top Go down
GreedClan
Genin
GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: A new life. (Greed, Exile private!)   A new life. (Greed, Exile private!) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 10:27 am

Greed smirked and ran at wrath again, Leaning down as if for an upper cut he threw dirt and snow into the youngers eyes. Jumping up he coated his leg in carbon and kicked wraths head
Back to top Go down
Raving_Exile
Genin
Raving_Exile

PostSubject: Re: A new life. (Greed, Exile private!)   A new life. (Greed, Exile private!) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 10:39 am

Wrath staggered a bit from the dust in his eyes. That was infuriating. Even more so when Greed landed a nice kick onto the top of his head. The strange part, he didnt fall. He grabbed hoild of greeds leg again and fused chakra into his othe hand. He then delivered a very powerful fist into Greed's gut.
Back to top Go down
GreedClan
Genin
GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: A new life. (Greed, Exile private!)   A new life. (Greed, Exile private!) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 10:40 am

Greed fell to the ground but twisted his leg away. "YOu know i have more agility then you, Eh Little brother? Or from that last punch i should say little sister" Greed smirked he knew how to exploit Wrath's anger
Back to top Go down
Raving_Exile
Genin
Raving_Exile

PostSubject: Re: A new life. (Greed, Exile private!)   A new life. (Greed, Exile private!) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 10:45 am

Wrath grew even more furious. Greed was obviously trying to get under his skin. And it was working. Wrath cracked his knuckles. "Im just getting started." He roared and then he delivered a massive kick to Greed's left side.
Back to top Go down
GreedClan
Genin
GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: A new life. (Greed, Exile private!)   A new life. (Greed, Exile private!) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 11:01 am

Greed stood there, Smiling through the pain "Bets your foots broken." Greed lifted his shirt to show the carbon armor in effect over his stomach. He smirked and turned quickly letting his kick becoem a blur, It landed on Wrath's cheek he moved quicker then wrath could grab him and was ten yards back
Back to top Go down
Raving_Exile
Genin
Raving_Exile

PostSubject: Re: A new life. (Greed, Exile private!)   A new life. (Greed, Exile private!) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 11:47 am

The truth of the matter was that Wrath hadnt broken his foot. And the kick Greed delivered did kind of hurt. "Why would you travel so far from me? Unless you are scared of me. I can already feel my abilities coming back to me.
Back to top Go down
GreedClan
Genin
GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: A new life. (Greed, Exile private!)   A new life. (Greed, Exile private!) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 11:50 am

Greed yawned and sat on the ground. Ready for an attack, "Yeah blah blah, I think father should've gave you a girls body. This is boring at least with a girl i could watch her boobs"
Back to top Go down
Raving_Exile
Genin
Raving_Exile

PostSubject: Re: A new life. (Greed, Exile private!)   A new life. (Greed, Exile private!) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 11:57 am

Wrath roared and then bolted into Greed, laying a shoulder into his brothers gut and pinning him up against a tree. "You better watch yourself Greed. You know that at full power you still have no chance at beating me. Lets just quit and finish this when you are smart enough to not piss me off. His eyes began to change and a strange marking began to appear over his body. "I should just rip your arms off. How many lives do you think you have left anyway?"
Back to top Go down
GreedClan
Genin
GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: A new life. (Greed, Exile private!)   A new life. (Greed, Exile private!) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 12:01 pm

Greed smirked and spit blood into his brothers eye. "5, I have five" He smirked and carbonized his body smashing the tree behind him with his head so hefell through then tripped Wrath. He was the smarter and wrath had made the mistake of not paying attention to the air around him .It was wrath's ultimate down fall. He got to angry and missed details. He put his foot on wraths chest and smirked "You on the other hand, Only have one. So if you move i'll blow you back to hell."
Back to top Go down
Raving_Exile
Genin
Raving_Exile

PostSubject: Re: A new life. (Greed, Exile private!)   A new life. (Greed, Exile private!) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 12:06 pm

"Hmph go for it." Wrath laughed. "Father wouldnt be happy with that. You know that you need me Greed. Plus you of all people should know that Father would eliminate you all 5 times for killing me."
Back to top Go down
GreedClan
Genin
GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: A new life. (Greed, Exile private!)   A new life. (Greed, Exile private!) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 12:08 pm

(Your wrath not pride xD DOnt be so high on yourself)

Greed smirked and snapped his fingers blowing up the right side of his brothers face. He knew it would heal but wrath didn't he smirked "I put your soul in this body, There are others. Father can melt you back down into a obideint slave "
Back to top Go down
Raving_Exile
Genin
Raving_Exile

PostSubject: Re: A new life. (Greed, Exile private!)   A new life. (Greed, Exile private!) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 10:30 am

Wrath grew quiet. I+Maybe it was time he just bide his time. "Well you have definitely grown. You werent as ruthless as before. Wrath threw his brother off of him with one hand. He stood up and put his hood on. "Now lets go end some lives."
Back to top Go down
GreedClan
Genin
GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: A new life. (Greed, Exile private!)   A new life. (Greed, Exile private!) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 10:33 am

Greed sighed wrath hadn't grown. He knew wrath was at least three times stronger then him but he carbonized his hand and punched a hole through his brother grasping his brother's Soul container in his hand and forced a life inside it. Slowly Wraths injurys started to heal "Damn, NOw im down to four"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new life. (Greed, Exile private!)   A new life. (Greed, Exile private!) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A new life. (Greed, Exile private!)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next