Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A shinobi's vacation (Kai and Greed, Private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Kai_Kiyomizu
Genin

Number of posts : 392
Registration date : 2011-08-07

A shinobi's vacation (Kai and Greed, Private) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A shinobi's vacation (Kai and Greed, Private)   A shinobi's vacation (Kai and Greed, Private) - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 11:28 am

Kai snarled... "He's a tough one to break..." Kai took out a kunai and took the boss's hand... Placing it on a nearby table, he stabbed it through the palm of his hand locking it in place... "ANSWER HIM!" he shouted... "If you don't, I'll cut off each finger one by one!" he snarled in the Boss' face... "No...? Oh well..." He pulled out a Kunai and slashed the Boss' little finger off.
Back to top Go down
GreedClan
Genin
GreedClan

Number of posts : 1959
Registration date : 2011-07-20

PostSubject: Re: A shinobi's vacation (Kai and Greed, Private)   A shinobi's vacation (Kai and Greed, Private) - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 1:10 pm

chidori dropped his hand and picked up his sword. in a swift motion the bosses head was on the floor. "he was being controlled, a genjutsu more then likely. he didnt scream or cry out through the torture" chidori cleaned the blood off his blade then sat in the bosses chair " your mission is done, the boss and rouge have been taken care of. i will stay, and wait for the next shipment of slaves"
Back to top Go down
GreedClan
Genin
GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: A shinobi's vacation (Kai and Greed, Private)   A shinobi's vacation (Kai and Greed, Private) - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 1:11 pm

chidori dropped his hand and picked up his sword. in a swift motion the bosses head was on the floor. "he was being controlled, a genjutsu more then likely. he didnt scream or cry out through the torture" chidori cleaned the blood off his blade then sat in the bosses chair " your mission is done, the boss and rouge have been taken care of. i will stay, and wait for the next shipment of slaves"
Back to top Go down
Kai_Kiyomizu
Genin

PostSubject: Re: A shinobi's vacation (Kai and Greed, Private)   A shinobi's vacation (Kai and Greed, Private) - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 1:27 pm

"My mission isn't over... Idiot! If he was being controlled then we need to find out who was controlling him and take him down!" Kai shouted. "This is what we will do! We will wait here for the next shipment and free them, we'll take the traders hostage and force them to give us their info and then we'll find the ones in charge! Got it?!" His heart was racing and his hands were clenched into fists, looking up at Chidori with pure determination.
Back to top Go down
GreedClan
Genin
GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: A shinobi's vacation (Kai and Greed, Private)   A shinobi's vacation (Kai and Greed, Private) - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 2:22 pm

Chidori's face was washed of emotion, He was flipping through the paper on the desk "Tomorrow night, Its a payment job. So the actual boss will be there. He has it circled Three diffrent times" Chidori leaned back in the chair before looking up at the ceiling. "I'm tired, Its not till tomorrow. Grab a room and get some rest. Be well rested tomorrow" Chidori's face showed signs of over chakra use.
Back to top Go down
Kai_Kiyomizu
Genin

PostSubject: Re: A shinobi's vacation (Kai and Greed, Private)   A shinobi's vacation (Kai and Greed, Private) - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 10:21 am

"We don't know what we're up against... We should formulate
a plan... Especially if he was being controlled... Won't they know
he's dead?! You can't just run at everything head on!" He shouted.
Back to top Go down
GreedClan
Genin
GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: A shinobi's vacation (Kai and Greed, Private)   A shinobi's vacation (Kai and Greed, Private) - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 10:28 am

Chidori laughed softly. "Actually i can. Because It was a mind controlling Genjutsu. They wont know he's dead. And Second, We have a fortress at our disposal. If worst comes to wrost we'll trap them in a narrow hallway and take them on one by one" Chidori glared as he narrowed his eyes. "I said get some rest."
Back to top Go down
Kai_Kiyomizu
Genin

PostSubject: Re: A shinobi's vacation (Kai and Greed, Private)   A shinobi's vacation (Kai and Greed, Private) - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 3:53 am

Kai walked off saying no more... True they had a fortress... but neither one of them,
knew the layout, and neither one knew the true power of the enemies... Kai went
a level up and found a large double bed, which he jumped on and took the book
from the nearby bed table.
Back to top Go down
GreedClan
Genin
GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: A shinobi's vacation (Kai and Greed, Private)   A shinobi's vacation (Kai and Greed, Private) - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 3:57 am

Chidori3 stayed in the bosses room for nearly two more hours studying the papaers on the bosses desk. Chidori sighed before falling asleep in the biggest room. Getting up the next morning Chidori sighed and got up the next morning. Streching he did feel better, NOw if only he could find the kitchen. Walking out of his room he searched for Kai before finally finding him still asleep on the bed
Back to top Go down
Kai_Kiyomizu
Genin

PostSubject: Re: A shinobi's vacation (Kai and Greed, Private)   A shinobi's vacation (Kai and Greed, Private) - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 11:30 am

Kai awoke quickly when Chidori entered the room, He layed up, rubbed his eyes
and yawned... "What time is it... We need to start planning what we'll do..." Kai
mummbled... Kai got up slowly and began to walk down the stairs, stretching on
the way down.
Back to top Go down
GreedClan
Genin
GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: A shinobi's vacation (Kai and Greed, Private)   A shinobi's vacation (Kai and Greed, Private) - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 11:34 am

Chidori shrugged "8Am And yes we do, I think the best thing would be to wait, Let them get to the castle let them In, You can pose as a slave and lead them the a narrow hallway, We'll pick them off one by one"
Back to top Go down
Kai_Kiyomizu
Genin

PostSubject: Re: A shinobi's vacation (Kai and Greed, Private)   A shinobi's vacation (Kai and Greed, Private) - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 11:43 am

"Oh yes, I can be a slave..." Kai rolled his eyes and looked Scornfully at
him, "Whatever, Let's find something to eat... Im starved..." as he reached
the ground floor.
Back to top Go down
GreedClan
Genin
GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: A shinobi's vacation (Kai and Greed, Private)   A shinobi's vacation (Kai and Greed, Private) - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 11:44 am

Chidori nodded and smiled "I look only and i can't exactly stash my sword in my pants. It makes sense for you to be the slave" Chidori walked into the kitchen and his mouth dropped there was food everywhere in the cabnits and fridge
Back to top Go down
Kai_Kiyomizu
Genin

PostSubject: Re: A shinobi's vacation (Kai and Greed, Private)   A shinobi's vacation (Kai and Greed, Private) - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 11:50 am

"Fine, I'll be a slave, but you have to make me a decent meal
before you fucking sell me." Kai mummbled angrily, he took a seat
on a bar stool next to an island counter, picking up yesterdays paper.
Back to top Go down
GreedClan
Genin
GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: A shinobi's vacation (Kai and Greed, Private)   A shinobi's vacation (Kai and Greed, Private) - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 11:52 am

Chdori gave a mock bow and set to breakfast for both of them once it was done he set infront of them both and sipped coffee. "Hm, We have three hours of rest before this is suposed to go down.Should we kill them all? Or Scare the living shit out of them"
Back to top Go down
Kai_Kiyomizu
Genin

PostSubject: Re: A shinobi's vacation (Kai and Greed, Private)   A shinobi's vacation (Kai and Greed, Private) - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 11:55 am

"We need to crush them all." Kai said angrily crushing the paper between
his hands. Kai looked at Chidori with a determined expression. He then
tucked into the small banquet of assorted foods.
Back to top Go down
GreedClan
Genin
GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: A shinobi's vacation (Kai and Greed, Private)   A shinobi's vacation (Kai and Greed, Private) - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 11:59 am

Chidori laughed darkly, I was thinking that. I have an idea to help us, But i need some help." Chidori leaned back and closed his eyes. "We need to make a storm"
Back to top Go down
Kai_Kiyomizu
Genin

PostSubject: Re: A shinobi's vacation (Kai and Greed, Private)   A shinobi's vacation (Kai and Greed, Private) - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 12:01 pm

"Well, we'd need time and Chakra... We have both, but we'll waste a lot
of each attempting it..." Kai looked at him "What are you planning..."
he asked intrigued...
Back to top Go down
GreedClan
Genin
GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: A shinobi's vacation (Kai and Greed, Private)   A shinobi's vacation (Kai and Greed, Private) - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 12:03 pm

Chidori shook his head, "You don't get it yet have you." Chidori got up and sighed he covered his face and looked at the ceiling. "I need you to go up on the roof with me and make sure i don't pass out, Alright?" Chidori kept his plan secret. He didn't need to tell Kai
Back to top Go down
Kai_Kiyomizu
Genin

PostSubject: Re: A shinobi's vacation (Kai and Greed, Private)   A shinobi's vacation (Kai and Greed, Private) - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 12:07 pm

"Well, whatever... I don't understand what you're doing it... but I guess,
I'll have to trust you..." Kai was slightly worried but didn't want to show it
with Kai posing as a slave and Chidori creating a storm a lot could go wrong
and he could be easily betrayed... He knew that he could use the water
particles in the air to alter the lightnings path if it was to strike him but he
wasn't sure if it would be slow and weak enough to catch... Not to mention
it would drain Kai of his own Chakra so he could be attacked easily...
Back to top Go down
GreedClan
Genin
GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: A shinobi's vacation (Kai and Greed, Private)   A shinobi's vacation (Kai and Greed, Private) - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 12:34 pm

Chidori slowly walked up the stairs to the roof, Once they were there Chidori Focused a Lightning edge attack in his palm and shot it up at the sky. He kept his chakra going for nearly a full minute. When he was done it was raining and lightning. He collapsed nearly falling off the building. "T-there, Now it'll be dark when they get here."
Back to top Go down
Kai_Kiyomizu
Genin

PostSubject: Re: A shinobi's vacation (Kai and Greed, Private)   A shinobi's vacation (Kai and Greed, Private) - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 11:43 am

Kai followed him to roof and watched him do his Jutsu... He looked at Chidori and
shrugged, he could only guess that the Dark Skies would shield who they were
slightly, "Are you sure you'll be alright?" Kai asked.
Back to top Go down
GreedClan
Genin
GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: A shinobi's vacation (Kai and Greed, Private)   A shinobi's vacation (Kai and Greed, Private) - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 11:45 am

"Yeah" Chidori stood up "Plus i'll need the natural lightning later. After the mission" Chidori smiled darkly and walked back down stairs "I just didn't wanna fall off the bulding, I've done that once" Chidori chuckled and sat in the living room "2 hours left, are you ready?"
Back to top Go down
Kai_Kiyomizu
Genin

PostSubject: Re: A shinobi's vacation (Kai and Greed, Private)   A shinobi's vacation (Kai and Greed, Private) - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 12:27 pm

"I suppose" Kai mummbled... He was hestitant, there was a lot that
could go wrong, he could easily be killed or sold as a slave here and
had to place complete trust in a man he had not known for too long...
He hoped and prayed that he could trust him... "Let's get this show,
on the road" Kai shouted with false confidence.
Back to top Go down
GreedClan
Genin
GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: A shinobi's vacation (Kai and Greed, Private)   A shinobi's vacation (Kai and Greed, Private) - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 12:29 pm

"Don't be so loud moron, Anyone could here you" Chidori rested and got ready for the mission, When it was twenty minutes away Chidori called for kai "We need to make you look like a slave"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A shinobi's vacation (Kai and Greed, Private)   A shinobi's vacation (Kai and Greed, Private) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

A shinobi's vacation (Kai and Greed, Private)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next