Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Another chance for friendship

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dark Angel
Genin
Dark Angel

Number of posts : 271
Registration date : 2011-09-03

Another chance for friendship  Empty
PostSubject: Another chance for friendship    Another chance for friendship  EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 11:24 pm

Tora sighed as the hot water relaxed her body, the hotsprings was exactly the thing she needed after a long, stressful day. She yawned, the waters were making her sleepy "I guess after this, it's my bedtime" she let a content smile play on her features and was about to close her eyes when she spotted a hole. She edged closer, where did it lead, she wa going to look through it but noticed someone already was from the other side "PERV!" she screamed and punced the hole in the wall, who would dare to look at a girl in the hotspring?
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

Number of posts : 3483
Registration date : 2010-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Another chance for friendship    Another chance for friendship  EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 11:31 pm

Shiro retreated from the hole, biting his lip. He hated when they spotted him. He was not a pervert, spying at them, he was waiting for a chance to get inside and steal their stuff. Which was rather risky - and rather impossible for most people because the hot springs were guarded more safely than people watched over their homes or money depositories. "Spying at girls, eh?", came a voice from behind, the spring-keeper had walked up to Shiro, obviously the girl had not been the first to spot him. Before Shiro could even react to his words or presence, a heavy wooden stick hit his stomach, sending him kneeling on the ground, gasping for air. In a quick series the stick hit his back three times and Shiro screamed in pain. "Dirty street rat!", the man shouted and kicked Shiro's ribs, before spitting at the boy - missing him - and running off to get back inside.

==============
You may be deep, but your grammar sucks.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Dark Angel
Genin
Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: Another chance for friendship    Another chance for friendship  EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 11:38 pm

Tora jumped out of the springs and wrapped a towel around herself while she went to fetch her clothes. "who does that perv think he is" she muttered angrily and yanked on her clothes.
She hurried outside to see the spring keeper beat Shiro and head inside "serves you right for being a perv" she smirked and put her hands on her hips
"can't get enough action by yourself ay, got to look at other women instead?" she teased and stuck out her tongue.
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: Another chance for friendship    Another chance for friendship  EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 12:02 am

Shiro coughed and somehow managed to get up. He leaned against a tree, clutching his stomach and seemed to be in pain. "If it makes you happy, I was not looking at you but at your belongings, which have by far greater value to me", Shiro said, his voice sounding strained. Now that she was rather close to him, she was likely to see the bruises that spread all over his body, barely covered by the rags he wore. Shiro was undernourished, on the verge of seeming very unhealthily thin. Scars and bruises in all states of healing covered his body, which was rather short for his age. He himself guessed he was about eighteen, maybe sixteen, maybe twenty, but he looked like fifteen at best.

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Dark Angel
Genin
Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: Another chance for friendship    Another chance for friendship  EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 12:12 am

When she saw his bruises er eyes softened and she sighed "are you okay?" she asked a little worried, now that she got a proper looke at him she saw how bad he looked "follow me, we're going out for lunch" she didn't like the shape he was in and decided to help anyway she could. Setting the hotspring event out of her mind she tapped him on the shoulder "did you hear me, I said we're going for lunch, my treat" she grinned and looked into his eyes, searching for any sign of him hearing her.
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: Another chance for friendship    Another chance for friendship  EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 12:17 am

"Sure", Shiro sarcastically replied when she asked if he was okay. Of course he was. It was not like he had just been beaten with a wooden stick. However, when she mentioned lunch, he looked up. Food. He had not eaten in three days at least. Still, he hesitated, not wanting to get into trouble. His resistance did not last long though and soon he followed her like dog.

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Dark Angel
Genin
Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: Another chance for friendship    Another chance for friendship  EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 12:21 am

she laughed and walked to the ramen shop and orded a veggie ramen "what do you want, pick anything" she sat and looked at him while waiting "so, tell me about yourself kid" she would like to know his name for a start, but any information he gave out would be good.
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: Another chance for friendship    Another chance for friendship  EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 12:25 am

Shiro ordered a big bowl of ordinary ramen, he was so hungry he felt like eating the whole shop, including it's owner. When she wanted to know about him, he merely frowned at her. "Shiro", he said. That was all she would get for now. He did not know her, how did he know he would not get someone to lock him up?

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Dark Angel
Genin
Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: Another chance for friendship    Another chance for friendship  EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 12:35 am

"my names Tora" she smiled at him, what else could she say. When their food arrived she ate slowly and started to fade out and daydream, leaving this world behind and entering a new one in her mind.
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: Another chance for friendship    Another chance for friendship  EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 12:39 am

Shiro ate in a hurry, as though someone was going to take the food away from him as soon as he stopped to even breathe. He was practically inhaling the food without looking up or caring that he burned his mouth.

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Dark Angel
Genin
Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: Another chance for friendship    Another chance for friendship  EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 12:58 am

Tora had faded out and didn't even know what had happened, the chopsticks hung loosly in her hand which was halfway between her mouth and bowl.
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: Another chance for friendship    Another chance for friendship  EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 3:39 am

When Shiro was done terminating his soup he looked at the girl frowning. Maybe he should better leave before she wanted him to pay the food... but she seemed dreamy enough to even get some more benefit of it... Carefully Shiro slid his hand into her pocket, searching for her money. He would leave her the money for this lunch, of course, he was a fair, grateful person. But he would take the rest.

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Dark Angel
Genin
Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: Another chance for friendship    Another chance for friendship  EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 7:24 am

She snapped out of her thoughts when's she felt something in her pocket, with ninja reflexes she drew a kunai and held it to his wrist, she didn't look at him or say anything, she just kept smiling and eating her ramen, she hoped he would take the hint that she didn't want to attract attention to herself.
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: Another chance for friendship    Another chance for friendship  EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 11:11 am

Shiro pulled out of her pocket, cussing below his breath.
This was one meal, it would last for two days, maybe three, but then?
What would Shiro do if he had no money by then?
"Can I go?", he asked, absent-mindedly rubbing a bruise on his ribs.

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Dark Angel
Genin
Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: Another chance for friendship    Another chance for friendship  EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 8:08 pm

She pocketed the kunai and shrugged "do whatever you want Shiro, I just thought you'd want a nice meal" she looked over at him and offered him a friendly, carefree smile
Then thought, she couldn't force him to stay, could she... She didn't want to test the theory and so if he wanted to go she would let him.
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: Another chance for friendship    Another chance for friendship  EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 1:20 am

"Yeah... thanks", Shiro said and got up. "You... you probably wouldn't invite me again... or would you?", he asked. "I could work for it, too", he added. To have someone to work for who paid with food was often more safe than working for someone who paid with money.

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Dark Angel
Genin
Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: Another chance for friendship    Another chance for friendship  EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 9:38 pm

She gave a cheeky smile "work ay, sounds good but what could I use you for?" she pondered the question for a moment "I'll think of something" she giggled and looked at him kindly "but for now I'll shout you for it, until I canthi k of something you can work for, the foods on me, agreed?" she asked and held out a hand to shake as she grinned
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: Another chance for friendship    Another chance for friendship  EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 12:41 am

Shiro nodded and shook hands with her. "Fine", he said, curious what she would think of.

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Dark Angel
Genin
Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: Another chance for friendship    Another chance for friendship  EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 12:56 am

She finished her meal and stood "so, what are you planning on doing now?" she asked and streched her arms up unkinking them, TorA grinned.
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: Another chance for friendship    Another chance for friendship  EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 1:02 am

"Not sure", Shiro said. "As I had food now there's nothing left for me to do the rest of the day", he admitted. Usually he spent his days stealing or trying to find a place to stay.

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Dark Angel
Genin
Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: Another chance for friendship    Another chance for friendship  EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 1:06 am

"well let's go find something to do, I'm up for anything" she shrugged, she had cash to spend and just wanted to do something fun "any ideas Shiro, I have money so suggest anything"
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: Another chance for friendship    Another chance for friendship  EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 1:14 am

"Anything?", he asked. "Well I could use a bath. And clothes", he said, taking the offer.
He had not showered in weeks and his clothes were more rags than anything.
"Also something for the bruises would be very nice", he added, remembering the beating he got not too long ago.

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Dark Angel
Genin
Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: Another chance for friendship    Another chance for friendship  EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 10:44 pm

"lets go then, bath, clothes, ointment" she grinned and squeezed his shoulder softly before turning and walking out the shop "come on lazy bones" she giggled and waited for him to catch up. First stop was for New clothes to put on after the hotspring and then to the pharmacy for something for bruises, she was glad she and her money could be of some use, usually she had nothing to spend it on, she wasn't greedy and didn't mind using her money on other people.
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: Another chance for friendship    Another chance for friendship  EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 5:15 am

Shiro grinned and followed her, this seemed to be the most lucky day in weeks. Months, maybe.

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Dark Angel
Genin
Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: Another chance for friendship    Another chance for friendship  EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 10:28 pm

They entered the clothes shop andf Tora turned and grinned at Shiro while placing her hands behind her back "go nuts, pick whatever you want" she giggled at his happy expression :just glad I could help in some way" she explained and waited for him to choose some things.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another chance for friendship    Another chance for friendship  Empty

Back to top Go down

Another chance for friendship
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next