Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

End Of a mission. Start of a friendship. (X, Zentsu, Ember)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

Number of posts : 2504
Registration date : 2010-11-17

End Of a mission. Start of a friendship. (X, Zentsu, Ember) Empty
PostSubject: End Of a mission. Start of a friendship. (X, Zentsu, Ember)   End Of a mission. Start of a friendship. (X, Zentsu, Ember) EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 8:18 am

Zentsu walking back through the Konoha gates feeling a weird sensation Like he was home. It was something he wasnt used to. Turning back to his team mates he smiled "Mission Complete lets go ill pay for Dinner!"
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

Number of posts : 3373
Registration date : 2009-07-03

PostSubject: Re: End Of a mission. Start of a friendship. (X, Zentsu, Ember)   End Of a mission. Start of a friendship. (X, Zentsu, Ember) EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 8:22 am

Ember giggled a little and looked over to Ryo to see his answer for this all."Well, Im fine with not having to pay for once." She snickered. "What about you, Ryo?"
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: End Of a mission. Start of a friendship. (X, Zentsu, Ember)   End Of a mission. Start of a friendship. (X, Zentsu, Ember) EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 8:23 am

Checking his wallet to make sure he had enough and smiled walking towards the all you can eat Beef Resturant.
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: End Of a mission. Start of a friendship. (X, Zentsu, Ember)   End Of a mission. Start of a friendship. (X, Zentsu, Ember) EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 8:29 am

Ember waited a moment for Ryo."You comming or not? Or should we give you a moment with Luna?" She murmered, trying to joke but being serious at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Xulonos
Genin
Xulonos

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2010-11-15

PostSubject: Re: End Of a mission. Start of a friendship. (X, Zentsu, Ember)   End Of a mission. Start of a friendship. (X, Zentsu, Ember) EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 8:35 am

"Kurai, why on earth do you need something to eat? Besides, I'm pretty sure that they don't sell blood flavored ramen." he said with a grin. "Alright, let's get something to eat. Unlike him, I'm starving!"
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: End Of a mission. Start of a friendship. (X, Zentsu, Ember)   End Of a mission. Start of a friendship. (X, Zentsu, Ember) EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 8:37 am

Ember giggled and followed quietly behind the boys, her eyes a blazing green. She was happy to be included in something, to be considered important.
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: End Of a mission. Start of a friendship. (X, Zentsu, Ember)   End Of a mission. Start of a friendship. (X, Zentsu, Ember) EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 8:40 am

Zentsu smiled and shook his head "If your not carefull you'll be my next meal Ryo." He sits in a both at the resturant beside Ember and oppisit of Ryo ordering one of everything for his team paying in advance
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: End Of a mission. Start of a friendship. (X, Zentsu, Ember)   End Of a mission. Start of a friendship. (X, Zentsu, Ember) EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 8:44 am

Ember put her hand to her forehead, then to his."Hey do you have a fever? You have eaten with me before, silly. I eat a little bit. I cant possibly finish one of everything!" She rolled her eyes playfully then made a side convo with Ryo,putting her hand over the side of her mouth that Zentsu could see, then she mouthed the words:"Hes crazy" To Ryo, pointing at Zentsu then adding a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Xulonos
Genin
Xulonos

PostSubject: Re: End Of a mission. Start of a friendship. (X, Zentsu, Ember)   End Of a mission. Start of a friendship. (X, Zentsu, Ember) EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 8:45 am

Ryouta smirked and said "I had a feeling that was the case. Who else could shovel in two sets of human innards and still be hungry?"
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: End Of a mission. Start of a friendship. (X, Zentsu, Ember)   End Of a mission. Start of a friendship. (X, Zentsu, Ember) EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 8:46 am

"No you can't but you've never seen this boy eat" Metioning to ryo with a grin. You might wanna start making more money for food. Snickering Zentsu poked her forehead "And i can't help it im a growing boy!"
Back to top Go down
Xulonos
Genin
Xulonos

PostSubject: Re: End Of a mission. Start of a friendship. (X, Zentsu, Ember)   End Of a mission. Start of a friendship. (X, Zentsu, Ember) EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 8:47 am

Ryouta busted out laughing and said "Yea, with the way you eat, I have a feeling that your growing is all because of stem cells."
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: End Of a mission. Start of a friendship. (X, Zentsu, Ember)   End Of a mission. Start of a friendship. (X, Zentsu, Ember) EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 8:49 am

Ember shook her head and rolled her eyes at both the boys."You boys are rediculous. Like the brothers Ive never had." She grinned."Maybe I dont eat too much because my stomach has shrunk from that time when I almost starved myself to death." She muttered under her breath.
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: End Of a mission. Start of a friendship. (X, Zentsu, Ember)   End Of a mission. Start of a friendship. (X, Zentsu, Ember) EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 8:51 am

"Well eat up" Calling the waiter to the tabel he smiles and orders two bottles of the most expensive sake they have pointing at ryo "He'll cover the bill"
Back to top Go down
Xulonos
Genin
Xulonos

PostSubject: Re: End Of a mission. Start of a friendship. (X, Zentsu, Ember)   End Of a mission. Start of a friendship. (X, Zentsu, Ember) EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 8:52 am

"What?! What happened to you buying?!" he said, freaking out because he left his wallet at Ember's house.
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: End Of a mission. Start of a friendship. (X, Zentsu, Ember)   End Of a mission. Start of a friendship. (X, Zentsu, Ember) EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 8:53 am

Ember rolled her eyes and sighed."I have money." She muttered pulling out her ryo.
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: End Of a mission. Start of a friendship. (X, Zentsu, Ember)   End Of a mission. Start of a friendship. (X, Zentsu, Ember) EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 8:54 am

Laughing Zentsu pulled out his wallet paying for the Sake with a smirk "Next time ill make you stay and do dishes to pay for our meal." Winking at ryo
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: End Of a mission. Start of a friendship. (X, Zentsu, Ember)   End Of a mission. Start of a friendship. (X, Zentsu, Ember) EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 8:56 am

"Hmm. Come to think of it...I do have a room that I could easily make into another guest bedroom...Why dont you live with both of us, Ryo?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Xulonos
Genin
Xulonos

PostSubject: Re: End Of a mission. Start of a friendship. (X, Zentsu, Ember)   End Of a mission. Start of a friendship. (X, Zentsu, Ember) EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 8:57 am

Surprised, Ryouta said "Really? Well I wouldn't want to impose..."
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: End Of a mission. Start of a friendship. (X, Zentsu, Ember)   End Of a mission. Start of a friendship. (X, Zentsu, Ember) EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 8:58 am

Ember shook her head and smiled sweetly."I can handle you both,I promise. Plus I love company." She insisted.
Back to top Go down
Xulonos
Genin
Xulonos

PostSubject: Re: End Of a mission. Start of a friendship. (X, Zentsu, Ember)   End Of a mission. Start of a friendship. (X, Zentsu, Ember) EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 9:00 am

"Alright then sure. Thank you." he said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: End Of a mission. Start of a friendship. (X, Zentsu, Ember)   End Of a mission. Start of a friendship. (X, Zentsu, Ember) EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 9:01 am

"My pleasure." She said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: End Of a mission. Start of a friendship. (X, Zentsu, Ember)   End Of a mission. Start of a friendship. (X, Zentsu, Ember) EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 9:01 am

Zentsu clapped "Great now that thats settled, I only have one question" Looking at ember shyly "Got anymore blood?"
Back to top Go down
Xulonos
Genin
Xulonos

PostSubject: Re: End Of a mission. Start of a friendship. (X, Zentsu, Ember)   End Of a mission. Start of a friendship. (X, Zentsu, Ember) EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 9:02 am

"Oh god... Not this again." he said after letting his head hit the table.
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: End Of a mission. Start of a friendship. (X, Zentsu, Ember)   End Of a mission. Start of a friendship. (X, Zentsu, Ember) EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 9:04 am

Ember sighed."Gee. You seem to like rabbits blood a lot." She giggled and pulled out another vial,handing it to him under the tabel,murmering lowly."I already have enough hounds on me, so be careful and dont let any of these customers see the blood your drinking,alright." On the vial it was labeled: Hawk`s Blood
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: End Of a mission. Start of a friendship. (X, Zentsu, Ember)   End Of a mission. Start of a friendship. (X, Zentsu, Ember) EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 9:06 am

Sighing at the Animal blood he drinks it fast before anyone can catch him "I prefer human" Looking at ryo like hes a steak Zentsu licked his lips "You grew up with me ryo and ive bin starved for blood you know how much i need"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: End Of a mission. Start of a friendship. (X, Zentsu, Ember)   End Of a mission. Start of a friendship. (X, Zentsu, Ember) Empty

Back to top Go down

End Of a mission. Start of a friendship. (X, Zentsu, Ember)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next