Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

End Of a mission. Start of a friendship. (X, Zentsu, Ember)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

Number of posts : 2504
Registration date : 2010-11-17

End Of a mission. Start of a friendship. (X, Zentsu, Ember) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: End Of a mission. Start of a friendship. (X, Zentsu, Ember)   End Of a mission. Start of a friendship. (X, Zentsu, Ember) - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 5:03 am

Zentsu was infront of Ember the whole fight not daring to move Until the Shinobi had dropped. Running over to check on Ryo Zentsu stopped. Seeing the sword for the first time. Zentsu growled his eyes flashing red. Turning to the Suna shinobi With a murderus look in his eyes. "That was a really bad idea bitch Stabbing his own sword in the Suna Shinobi's leg focusing his charka into the sword lighting the Shinobis veins on fire. Torturing him by burning his from the inside.
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

Number of posts : 3373
Registration date : 2009-07-03

PostSubject: Re: End Of a mission. Start of a friendship. (X, Zentsu, Ember)   End Of a mission. Start of a friendship. (X, Zentsu, Ember) - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 6:55 am

Ember pushed Zentsu out of the way and knelt in front of Ryo."Zentsu! This is no time for torturing! Your comrade is dying!" Slowly she slid the sword out of his stomach and instantly tried healing the hole, putting all of her chakra into it, her eyes blazing red."I shouldve stepped in and taken that blow." She growled at herself."Im an idiot! An idiot for just standing there and watching! A fool!" She cursed at herself under her breath.
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: End Of a mission. Start of a friendship. (X, Zentsu, Ember)   End Of a mission. Start of a friendship. (X, Zentsu, Ember) - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 7:04 am

Zentsu's eyes weren't the same not even barley he had lost himself to the darkness in his heart. "Snarling Zentsu snapped out of it when he heard Ember's words Kneeling beside Ryo "Come on Ryo you can't die. You're my best friend." Looking at Ember with tears already forming in his eyes "Heal him please you've healed my burns its j-just a cut"
Back to top Go down
Xulonos
Genin
Xulonos

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2010-11-15

PostSubject: Re: End Of a mission. Start of a friendship. (X, Zentsu, Ember)   End Of a mission. Start of a friendship. (X, Zentsu, Ember) - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 7:13 am

"It's okay... I've got an idea... Grab the scroll we took from Sasori's hide out from my pouch and completely unravel it..." he said, coughing up blood.
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: End Of a mission. Start of a friendship. (X, Zentsu, Ember)   End Of a mission. Start of a friendship. (X, Zentsu, Ember) - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 7:23 am

Ember obeyed and slipped the scroll out of his pouch with one hand, the other hand full blast with chakra on his stomach.Slowly it was healing, but it wouldnt be enough. She unrolled the scroll with the help of Zentsu.
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: End Of a mission. Start of a friendship. (X, Zentsu, Ember)   End Of a mission. Start of a friendship. (X, Zentsu, Ember) - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 7:26 am

Zentsu unrolled the scroll as fast as he could. "Wh-what now Ryo" He asked putting his hand on Embers to provide some of his chakra.
Back to top Go down
Xulonos
Genin
Xulonos

PostSubject: Re: End Of a mission. Start of a friendship. (X, Zentsu, Ember)   End Of a mission. Start of a friendship. (X, Zentsu, Ember) - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 7:37 am

Laughing, he said "I knew it... The guide to Hitokugutsu is at the very back... I guess Sasori wanted the person who killed him to continue his tradition." Ryouta then took his hand off of his stomach and tried to stand up. He looked at the shinobi and grinned. "Looks like you'll be useful after all... Hitokugutsu!" The shinobi's eyes bulged as a cloud of smoke engulfed him. "This should do for now..." he said as he looked down at the newly created Human Puppet. "Ember, this body is done for... The wounds are... too serious... My only hope... is if Kurai... can steal a heart capsule.... from the Konoha... Medical Corps..."
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: End Of a mission. Start of a friendship. (X, Zentsu, Ember)   End Of a mission. Start of a friendship. (X, Zentsu, Ember) - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 7:48 am

Zentsu nodded grabbing his backpack and sword from the suna Shinobi "I'll go now then. Keep him alive Ember whatever you do keep him alive" Zentsu momuvered out the window heading straight from the med corps. Knocking a ANBU member out and stealing his mask causing a smal fire to errupt on the first floor. Sneaking up stairs to the room where he knew the capsul would be he yelled at the anbu "Theres a fire go! get out now!" Once the left Zentsu stole ive of the capsules and Snuck out the back. Busrting through the door"Got them Ryo what now?!"
Back to top Go down
Xulonos
Genin
Xulonos

PostSubject: Re: End Of a mission. Start of a friendship. (X, Zentsu, Ember)   End Of a mission. Start of a friendship. (X, Zentsu, Ember) - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 3:18 pm

"Wow. That was... fast." he said, confused about how one man could sneak into the Konoha Medical Corps, steal expensive equipment, and come back without anyone realizing. "Alright... Em... I'm going to need you to keep... blood circulating... as you cut out... my heart... and place it... in the capsule.... Zentsu... I need... you to cut... a circular... hole... in the chest... of the shinobi puppet... that will secure... the capsule..." he said as he tried to breathe. "I've got... a 50% chance... of living... if this... goes... right..." Kurai jumped over to the puppet and started slicing. "Em... I trust you..." he said with a smile, then grinned and said "No pressure."
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: End Of a mission. Start of a friendship. (X, Zentsu, Ember)   End Of a mission. Start of a friendship. (X, Zentsu, Ember) - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 3:22 pm

"No pressure my ass. If you die im going to Figour out how to bring you back, Just, To kick your ass" Zentsu said smiling at Bestfriend then starts concentrating on the puppet making a perfect hole for the cylinder. "Looks Ryouta if i dont make it.. I-I'm sorry about Iwa if i could go back.."
Back to top Go down
Xulonos
Genin
Xulonos

PostSubject: Re: End Of a mission. Start of a friendship. (X, Zentsu, Ember)   End Of a mission. Start of a friendship. (X, Zentsu, Ember) - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 3:24 pm

"I think... you're freaking out.... because... your grammar... is crap..." he said with a grin. He closed his eyes as he choked out the words "I know... you'd go back... Don't worry..."
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: End Of a mission. Start of a friendship. (X, Zentsu, Ember)   End Of a mission. Start of a friendship. (X, Zentsu, Ember) - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 8:00 pm

Not thinking about the dangers of all this and how Ryouta`s life was in her hands at this very moment, but acting quickly, she pulled out a small cutting knife from her back pocket and unbuttoned Ryo`s shirt. She placed her hand on his chest, trying to feel where his heartbeat was strongest. Honestly she had never thought of this happening, but it didnt quite come to mind that she had her hands on him since this was a serious moment. Wanting to shut her eyes, but knowing she couldnt or that would be more vital, she handed him a small pill to swallow, that would numb all of his pain. As he swallowed she gently pressed her lips to his forehead, and murmered softly, "Please forgive me Ryouta for this ever happening." With that said, she gently sliced into his chest.
Back to top Go down
Xulonos
Genin
Xulonos

PostSubject: Re: End Of a mission. Start of a friendship. (X, Zentsu, Ember)   End Of a mission. Start of a friendship. (X, Zentsu, Ember) - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 8:30 pm

As the blade pierced his skin, his crimson blood spilled. Ryouta's breathing was even more staggered as he watched his heart be sliced out. His life flashed before his eyes. "Mom... Sensei..." Ember glanced at Ryouta. His eyes were closed and he was mumbling. "Luna..." He looked up and saw a bright light. "Hey, guys... I see them... I see Mom, Sensei, and Luna... They're calling to me..."
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: End Of a mission. Start of a friendship. (X, Zentsu, Ember)   End Of a mission. Start of a friendship. (X, Zentsu, Ember) - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 6:28 am

Zentsu stood over Ember protectively watching his friends heart get cut out "They're not ready for you yet. hang on Ryo your coming back to us" placing a hand on Embers shoulder as she worked Zentsu whispered softly "Your good enough to save him i trust you"
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: End Of a mission. Start of a friendship. (X, Zentsu, Ember)   End Of a mission. Start of a friendship. (X, Zentsu, Ember) - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 9:56 am

Ember shook her head solumenly."I dont know if I trust myself, thats all." Carefully, like carving a pumpkin, she pulled out the square peice of Ryo`s chest and revealed his slow-pumping heart. The smell of blood filled her nose and her eyes narrowed. She tried her best to fight off her demon`s roars that echoed through her mind. It was a tough fight.
Back to top Go down
Xulonos
Genin
Xulonos

PostSubject: Re: End Of a mission. Start of a friendship. (X, Zentsu, Ember)   End Of a mission. Start of a friendship. (X, Zentsu, Ember) - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 10:25 am

As Ember sliced vein by vein, she eventually removed it from his body. She yelled to Kurai saying to put Ryouta's heart into the capsule as she tried to keep him alive. His estimated time of life for that body... five minutes.
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: End Of a mission. Start of a friendship. (X, Zentsu, Ember)   End Of a mission. Start of a friendship. (X, Zentsu, Ember) - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 10:28 am

Zentsu Took the heart ignoring the impulse to eat it, and put it in the capsule handing it back to Ember quickly Kneeling on the other side of Ryu's new body. "You can finish it Em i have faith, Come on ryo just alittle long" Wondering why he was talking to someone who couldn't hear him Zentsu sighed wishing it would be over.
Back to top Go down
Xulonos
Genin
Xulonos

PostSubject: Re: End Of a mission. Start of a friendship. (X, Zentsu, Ember)   End Of a mission. Start of a friendship. (X, Zentsu, Ember) - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 10:35 am

As the capsule slipped into the temporary puppet body, Ryouta regained consciousness. "Ugh, it's horrible to have to be in this guys body for more than five seconds..." he said, scoffing at the fact that he's in his mother's murder's body. "Ember, stand back. I know what to do..." Ryouta stepped up to his body and closed his eyes. "Hitokugutsu!" Suddenly there was a huge puff of smoke. When it faded, his body lay on the ground as a newly created puppet. He crouched down and cut a circle into the chest of the puppet and laughed. "God damn it, now I'm even more like Sasori. How ironic." he said with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: End Of a mission. Start of a friendship. (X, Zentsu, Ember)   End Of a mission. Start of a friendship. (X, Zentsu, Ember) - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 1:44 pm

Zentsu laughed softly, "You'll never be like him Ryo" He stood over his friends while EMber put Ryo's heart into his Newly Puppet made body. Zentsu smirked as the puppet-Ryo opened his eyes Breathing a sigh of relief when he saw this Zentsu closed his eyes putting an hand on Ember shoulder Whispering a thank you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: End Of a mission. Start of a friendship. (X, Zentsu, Ember)   End Of a mission. Start of a friendship. (X, Zentsu, Ember) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

End Of a mission. Start of a friendship. (X, Zentsu, Ember)
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5