Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

End Of a mission. Start of a friendship. (X, Zentsu, Ember)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Xulonos
Genin
Xulonos

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2010-11-15

End Of a mission. Start of a friendship. (X, Zentsu, Ember) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: End Of a mission. Start of a friendship. (X, Zentsu, Ember)   End Of a mission. Start of a friendship. (X, Zentsu, Ember) - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 3:07 pm

"Duuuuuuude. Good thing you aren't a snake charmer. You'd be dead." he said, teasing Kurai about his horrible skills with women.
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

Number of posts : 2504
Registration date : 2010-11-17

PostSubject: Re: End Of a mission. Start of a friendship. (X, Zentsu, Ember)   End Of a mission. Start of a friendship. (X, Zentsu, Ember) - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 3:09 pm

Flipping Ryo off Zentsu runs after Ember "Come on thats not what i ment." Grabbing her wrist and making her stop Zentsu whispers "I need a new jacket and i want you to have mine. I want you to be able to remember me if anything ever happens" Placing a hand on her cheek and kissing her forehead Zentsu smiled "Last thing im worried about is your 'Cooties'"
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

Number of posts : 3373
Registration date : 2009-07-03

PostSubject: Re: End Of a mission. Start of a friendship. (X, Zentsu, Ember)   End Of a mission. Start of a friendship. (X, Zentsu, Ember) - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 3:11 pm

Secretly Ember was touched by these words, but hid it with a strong face and pulled out of his grasp then slid the jacket around her shoulders again,then walked into the store.
Back to top Go down
Xulonos
Genin
Xulonos

PostSubject: Re: End Of a mission. Start of a friendship. (X, Zentsu, Ember)   End Of a mission. Start of a friendship. (X, Zentsu, Ember) - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 3:18 pm

"It's gonna be nice to pick out clothing for these two." he said as he summoned his Luna and Heizu puppets. Ryouta walked down the mens isle first to get the awkward part over with: having to undress his sensei, get rid of the suit Sasori had him dressed in, and re-dress him in new clothing. He picked out a sleeveless under shirt, brown pants, black shows, and a sleeveless over shirt. "Um... Ember. Could you do this one please?" he said, almost begging, but she turned away, plugged her ears, and yelled "Lalalalala! I can't hear you! Lalalalala!" Ryouta then turned to Kurai who had just bought a new jacket. "Hey Kurai, I know you hate Heizu, but I need a favor..." he said as he handed Kurai the puppet and the clothing.

Last edited by Xulonos on Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: End Of a mission. Start of a friendship. (X, Zentsu, Ember)   End Of a mission. Start of a friendship. (X, Zentsu, Ember) - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 3:21 pm

Zentsu Thinking Ember was still mad sulked to the owner to ask about getting a new jacket. After getting a yes adn paying the man Zentsu walked over to the puppets to watch. Looking at Ryo darkly when he is asked to change the puppet "Fine but you owe me. i want your blood for this" Taking the Puppet to the changing room He Undresses and Dresses the puppet as fast as he can. "I always hated the clothes you picked out Sensi"
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: End Of a mission. Start of a friendship. (X, Zentsu, Ember)   End Of a mission. Start of a friendship. (X, Zentsu, Ember) - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 3:43 pm

Ember walked around the store, checking out some things. She saw other girls picking out flashy outfits and squealing in joy about it but she didnt understand. She wasnt all that amused by fashion.
Back to top Go down
Xulonos
Genin
Xulonos

PostSubject: Re: End Of a mission. Start of a friendship. (X, Zentsu, Ember)   End Of a mission. Start of a friendship. (X, Zentsu, Ember) - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 4:07 pm

Walking down the girl's clothing isle, Ryouta saw some cloths that he thought were perfect. He grabbed some rings, a separate collar with a red tie and a cross, a tight black sleeveless shirt, a black skirt with a chain, long black leggings, and a pair of black shoes. After taking the puppet into the dressing room, he laughed to himself and said "Wow. I thought that if I ever undressed you, you'd at least blush or giggle." but then the truth sunk in and made him remember that she is dead. "Wait, your old ninja pouch? Why is that there...?" he said as he removed the pouch from around her waist. After Ryouta opened it up, he discovered that the only thing inside was a scroll. When he opened it up, he realized it was for him. "Dear Ryouta. By now, I assume that you've discovered my body (or what's left of it. Not sure what Sasori has done with it.) I feel bad that our last few minutes together was the time that we finally admitted our love for each other. Still, there's something you should know. We were still alive after being crushed. Barely, but still alive. After sitting for two hours in that rock prison, Sasori found us. He took us to his hide out and changed us (as you know now.) I just wish that there was some way I could see you again. I'm sorry for making you feel guilty even in death, but I just wanted to remind you if you forgot. I love you, and I always will. Love, Luna." Ryouta's eyes started to water. His tears were dampening the scroll. "I love you too." he said as he walked out of the dressing room with the puppet now fully dressed and the scroll in his back pocket.

Last edited by Xulonos on Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: End Of a mission. Start of a friendship. (X, Zentsu, Ember)   End Of a mission. Start of a friendship. (X, Zentsu, Ember) - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 4:11 pm

Ember`s eyes flickered up from her twiddling thumbs to Ryouta`s teary face. She got up quickly and walked over to comfort him.
Back to top Go down
Xulonos
Genin
Xulonos

PostSubject: Re: End Of a mission. Start of a friendship. (X, Zentsu, Ember)   End Of a mission. Start of a friendship. (X, Zentsu, Ember) - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 4:35 pm

"Oh, hey Ember. Where's Kurai?" he said, wiping his eyes. After Ember shrugged, they both went outside to find him sleeping on the corner with Heizu and his new jacket. Ryouta busted out laughing and said "Just like the old days. These two getting wasted and crashing seemed like tradition back then. I'll just make Heizu carry him home." With the wave of a few fingers, Kurai was on Heizu's back and the three were walking home.
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: End Of a mission. Start of a friendship. (X, Zentsu, Ember)   End Of a mission. Start of a friendship. (X, Zentsu, Ember) - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 5:40 pm

Ember smiled softly and while they walked it began to snow. Just the tiniest of snowflakes fell. It looked amazing under the street lights though.
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: End Of a mission. Start of a friendship. (X, Zentsu, Ember)   End Of a mission. Start of a friendship. (X, Zentsu, Ember) - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 4:16 am

Waking up in his room Zentsu groaned in pain "Mother..My head" Stumbling out of his room he groans a hello to ryo as he passes his room lighting a cigarette blowing the smoke into the air "Where's Em?" He asks looking at Ryo

Last edited by UchihaClan on Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xulonos
Genin
Xulonos

PostSubject: Re: End Of a mission. Start of a friendship. (X, Zentsu, Ember)   End Of a mission. Start of a friendship. (X, Zentsu, Ember) - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 4:50 pm

After a great nights sleep, Ryouta turned over to find the Luna puppet next to him in the bed. "Oh god... how much sake did I drink last night?" he said, rubbing his head and trying to remember how the puppet got there.
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: End Of a mission. Start of a friendship. (X, Zentsu, Ember)   End Of a mission. Start of a friendship. (X, Zentsu, Ember) - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 12:10 pm

Ember clutched her pillow in her sleep, holding onto something instead of falling in the entinity of darkness that clouded her sleep. Soon she jolted awake, sitting up and looking around anxiously, intensely alert, then threw the covers off of her and got up on stiff legs. She checked both guest rooms, making sure they were still there and alive.
Back to top Go down
Xulonos
Genin
Xulonos

PostSubject: Re: End Of a mission. Start of a friendship. (X, Zentsu, Ember)   End Of a mission. Start of a friendship. (X, Zentsu, Ember) - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 12:12 pm

As Ember bursts into the room to see Ryouta in bed with a puppet, he jolts up and says "IT'S NOT WHAT YOU THINK...I think. I'm not sure." Confused he sits down and asks "Hey, do you remember this thing getting into my bed at all?"
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: End Of a mission. Start of a friendship. (X, Zentsu, Ember)   End Of a mission. Start of a friendship. (X, Zentsu, Ember) - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 12:14 pm

"I dont know." Curiously she gracefully strides over and checks the puppet for any sign of dangers that an assasin mightve been planning. "Hm." She grunted then bursted into Zentsu`s room to check on him.
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: End Of a mission. Start of a friendship. (X, Zentsu, Ember)   End Of a mission. Start of a friendship. (X, Zentsu, Ember) - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 12:16 pm

Zentsu walked behind Ember After she burst into his room snickering when he Saw Ryo with the puppet "Well Well one of us got lucky last night" Grinning bigger letting Ryo know it was him who put Luna in bed with Him.
Back to top Go down
Xulonos
Genin
Xulonos

PostSubject: Re: End Of a mission. Start of a friendship. (X, Zentsu, Ember)   End Of a mission. Start of a friendship. (X, Zentsu, Ember) - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 12:17 pm

"Kurai... I'm giving you 3 seconds to run for your life..." he said as he pulled out a poisoned kunai. "3... 2..."
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: End Of a mission. Start of a friendship. (X, Zentsu, Ember)   End Of a mission. Start of a friendship. (X, Zentsu, Ember) - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 12:22 pm

Ember grabbed the poisioned kunai and bolted down the stairs, with wide, dialated yellow eyes."You boys, get in my room-now." She growled urgently, lowly, trying not to be heard."Dont make any noise and TRY not to kill eachother.Someone was here other than us. Im gonna check it out."
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: End Of a mission. Start of a friendship. (X, Zentsu, Ember)   End Of a mission. Start of a friendship. (X, Zentsu, Ember) - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 12:50 pm

Zentsu nodded suddenly serious and motioned for Ryo to hurry both thinking the same thing Both ran for Ember rather then her room "You think ima let anything happen to you?" Drawing his sword and channeling his charka through it to set it on fire Zentsu was behind Ember covering her While Ryo sent his puppets to both their flanks.
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: End Of a mission. Start of a friendship. (X, Zentsu, Ember)   End Of a mission. Start of a friendship. (X, Zentsu, Ember) - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 2:45 pm

"No!" She hissed lowly."Both of you. Go. Now. Get!" She growled seriously, shooing them up into her room. "Stay.Put." She warned them, her eyes dead serious and stone cold. "Dont take a step out of this room. If you do, I garuntee (sp?) you that Ill have a bigger chance in getting killed. Just trust me." She said urgently.
Back to top Go down
Xulonos
Genin
Xulonos

PostSubject: Re: End Of a mission. Start of a friendship. (X, Zentsu, Ember)   End Of a mission. Start of a friendship. (X, Zentsu, Ember) - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 4:37 pm

Ryouta restrained Kurai and said "Alright, but if you need help, just yell." He then looked down at and said "Just trust her and stay put. She'll be fine and I'll have more energy because I won't have to hold you back." The look on his face was a mix of worry and temptation. Ryouta has been planning to kill at least one person, all thanks to the scroll he picked up from Sasori's hide out.

Last edited by Xulonos on Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: End Of a mission. Start of a friendship. (X, Zentsu, Ember)   End Of a mission. Start of a friendship. (X, Zentsu, Ember) - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 4:40 pm

Pushing the puppet off him Zentsu growled Walking behind ryo Shooting him a death glare "If she dies before i can get to her. I'll make sure your death is worse then Luna's" He snarls Obivously starting to lose himself to the hate and rage of the darker Zentsu.
Back to top Go down
Xulonos
Genin
Xulonos

PostSubject: Re: End Of a mission. Start of a friendship. (X, Zentsu, Ember)   End Of a mission. Start of a friendship. (X, Zentsu, Ember) - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 4:45 pm

Ryouta glared back and said "Idiot, if you don't stay put, then her death may be worse than Luna's." His eyes grew cold as memories of Luna and Heizu's deaths flashed before his eyes. "Also, if you keep using her name in vain, then with God as my witness, I will fucking kill you." he said as he grabbed Kurai by the neck and lifted him off the ground. "Am I clear?"
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: End Of a mission. Start of a friendship. (X, Zentsu, Ember)   End Of a mission. Start of a friendship. (X, Zentsu, Ember) - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 4:50 pm

Zentsu glared rapidly loosing himself Grabbing the older boys wrist then Sighs "Let me down. i ned to focus on her. I'll deal with you and your useless puppets later." Trying to smile and add a joking tone to his voice Zentsu held his sword though his hands were shaking his worry.
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: End Of a mission. Start of a friendship. (X, Zentsu, Ember)   End Of a mission. Start of a friendship. (X, Zentsu, Ember) - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 4:52 pm

Ember creeped down the stairs again and searched the area, aware for any noises that would soon trickle to her ears. She stopped and sniffed the air."Assasins." She sneered, walking out her front door and looking closely at her porchsteps, barely seeing faint footsteps."Yep..They are after me again.But why didnt they kill..?" She woundered aloud, still murmering in a soft urgent tone to herself."Better bring Nightmare to my side, for better protection." She crouched and let out a sharp whistle and watched as a dark shadow rolled out of the undergrowth onto the dirt road. A black wolf, with golden eyes, 4x the size of a normal wolf, and the brother of her demon, trotted towards her, low to the ground. She held him by his gruff, the thick fur around his neck, then walked inside with him, after closing and locking the door multipul times, getting each of the 8 locks. She brought Nightmare upstairs, and opened the door to her bedroom, cautiously walking forward, closing the door behind her, careful not to make a sound, eyes bolting around the room to look for any booby traps. Nightmare`s lip curled at the sight of two unfimiliar boys in her bedroom.He bared his large, sharp teeth and snarled furiously, but Ember hushed him. The wolf`s low and gruff yet serious voice rolled off his tounge, looking from the boys to his beloved one defensively."What are two boys doing in your room? Better yet, what are they doing IN THE HOUSE?" "Shh." Ember replied, placing a finger to her lips, and when Nightmare started the same, restless growl, Ember clamped his jaws shut with her hand tightly wrapped around his muzzel."Shush it, I said." Ember hissed impatiently between her teeth, then looked back nervously to the two bewildered looks on the boy`s faces."Eheheh.." She let out a nervous giggle.

Last edited by Ember Sparks on Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: End Of a mission. Start of a friendship. (X, Zentsu, Ember)   End Of a mission. Start of a friendship. (X, Zentsu, Ember) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

End Of a mission. Start of a friendship. (X, Zentsu, Ember)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next