Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Friends (Ember, Zentsu, Xulonos)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

Number of posts : 2504
Registration date : 2010-11-17

New Friends (Ember, Zentsu, Xulonos) Empty
PostSubject: New Friends (Ember, Zentsu, Xulonos)   New Friends (Ember, Zentsu, Xulonos) EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 4:40 pm

Zentsu jumpped on the head ofthe 4th hokage with Ryo-san behind him He looked back at the boy "I have a ...Friend here who will let you stay at her house while we plan our attack." Adjusting his cut forehead protector under his shirt to keep it hidden. Zentsu jumps down.
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

Number of posts : 3373
Registration date : 2009-07-03

PostSubject: Re: New Friends (Ember, Zentsu, Xulonos)   New Friends (Ember, Zentsu, Xulonos) EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 4:51 pm

Ember was inside her home,mixing up herbal medicines for the next time she needed them. The smell in her house now was quite green, a strong smell of plants...and well, herbs. She didnt mind, just kept to her work.
Back to top Go down
Xulonos
Genin
Xulonos

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2010-11-15

PostSubject: Re: New Friends (Ember, Zentsu, Xulonos)   New Friends (Ember, Zentsu, Xulonos) EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 6:56 pm

"A friend in Konoha? My god, how many connections did you make in two years?" he said, hiding his two scarred headbands.
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: New Friends (Ember, Zentsu, Xulonos)   New Friends (Ember, Zentsu, Xulonos) EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 5:08 am

Zentsu smiled darkly "You'd be surprised" Walking to Ember's house Zentsu opens the door when the smell from the herbs hit him "Ugh i hate that smell!" Covering his nose he calls for Ember
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: New Friends (Ember, Zentsu, Xulonos)   New Friends (Ember, Zentsu, Xulonos) EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 8:36 am

"Hmm? Oh! Sorry Zentsu!" Came the chime of her voice somewhere in the kitchen. She lighted a few insenses and lit a fire in the fireplace from her very own lips. It was getting into winter and she hated the cold. She came to the front door and saw the fimilar Zentsu with a unfiliar friend. "Oh..Hm. Whos this?" She asked, her hand flinching to go to her kunai pouch which was her reflects when meeting someone she didnt quite trust yet. Her eyes flickered from Zentsu to the red haired boy, the nice moonlit silver shade of her eyes had changed to green which was friendly, to a bright orange which standed for curiosity, and then finally melted to a bright yellow, meaning she was in a mood of pure caution.
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: New Friends (Ember, Zentsu, Xulonos)   New Friends (Ember, Zentsu, Xulonos) EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 9:07 am

"Chill Ember, you think i'd bring someone i dont trust here?" Zentsu smiled and watched her eyes cautiously. "This is my old team mate from when i was a kiri ninja his name is Ryouta. I was wondering if he could stay here for alittle bit? Please?" Zentsu smiled warmly trying to defuse the tension. "I promise if he trys anything funny ill kill him myself" He wrickles his nose the smell of the herbs still lightly in the air.
Back to top Go down
Xulonos
Genin
Xulonos

PostSubject: Re: New Friends (Ember, Zentsu, Xulonos)   New Friends (Ember, Zentsu, Xulonos) EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 10:19 am

"Anything funny? Last time I checked, you were the pervert. So if you're gonna look out for anyone, look out for Kurai." he said with a grin. "Also, even though you persuaded me to join you, I won that fight we had in Hoshigakure, so killing me doesn't seem to be an option."
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: New Friends (Ember, Zentsu, Xulonos)   New Friends (Ember, Zentsu, Xulonos) EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 10:26 am

Ember smirked. She was beggining to like this boy already."Okay okay, you both can come inside. Sorry for the herb smell, Zentsu, ive been making some medicines just in case. Those Akastuki are always tricky. You never know when they might strike at me again." She walked into the living room, knowing Zentsu has probably already brought himself inside along with his friend.Her eyes melted back to her normal silvery color, and the tension in her muscels died down.
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: New Friends (Ember, Zentsu, Xulonos)   New Friends (Ember, Zentsu, Xulonos) EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 10:29 am

"You dont need those herbs i already told you id protect you if mandra came after you" Covering his nose Zentsu walks inside plopping down on the couch Watching Both his friends curiously.
Back to top Go down
Xulonos
Genin
Xulonos

PostSubject: Re: New Friends (Ember, Zentsu, Xulonos)   New Friends (Ember, Zentsu, Xulonos) EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 11:47 am

Ryouta's body tensed up. "Wait, the Akatsuki? That group that Sasori was a part of?" he said, wondering if he could find the hide out of his mother's former subordinate.
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: New Friends (Ember, Zentsu, Xulonos)   New Friends (Ember, Zentsu, Xulonos) EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 11:49 am

"Hmm? Uh,yes, I believe so." She shrugged. She glanced at the boy and woundered what he needed to know about Sasori.
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: New Friends (Ember, Zentsu, Xulonos)   New Friends (Ember, Zentsu, Xulonos) EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 11:54 am

"Let it go ryo, You'r not strong enough yet we both know that Even with my help Sasori-Sama's spys are insane." Zentsu waved his hand dismissively. "Do we have any sake Em?"
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: New Friends (Ember, Zentsu, Xulonos)   New Friends (Ember, Zentsu, Xulonos) EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 12:00 pm

"I think so..." She murmered softly then dissapeared into the kitchen gracefully to look through the cuboards leaving the two boys alone in the living room.
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: New Friends (Ember, Zentsu, Xulonos)   New Friends (Ember, Zentsu, Xulonos) EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 12:22 pm

Smiling zentsu watches the ceiling "You didnt win in the star village, It was a draw" Zentsu Growled playfully
Back to top Go down
Xulonos
Genin
Xulonos

PostSubject: Re: New Friends (Ember, Zentsu, Xulonos)   New Friends (Ember, Zentsu, Xulonos) EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 12:50 pm

Laughing, Ryouta said "Yea right. I had you trapped. with Hakai No Kurōku." He stood up, thinking about the comment Kurai made. "You're not strong enough yet..." "Hey, Kurai. You have to know that I'm not trying to fight his spies right now, right? There's something else I'm after..."
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: New Friends (Ember, Zentsu, Xulonos)   New Friends (Ember, Zentsu, Xulonos) EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 12:55 pm

"What are you after then? If you dont want him dead then what?" Zentsu looking perplexed sat up taking off his jacket and shirt to heal his wounds from the fires he started.
Back to top Go down
Xulonos
Genin
Xulonos

PostSubject: Re: New Friends (Ember, Zentsu, Xulonos)   New Friends (Ember, Zentsu, Xulonos) EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 1:00 pm

Ryouta's eyes grew cold. "I already know that Sasori is dead. He was killed by the Konoha Kunoichi Sakura Haruno and the retired Sunagakure Kunoichi Chiyo. Yea, long story short, I kept searching for news about Sasori. I bet the Sunagakure ninja feel like idiots for killing Mother... Serves them right... Either way, there are two puppets that he had that I want. Take a guess who they once were..." he said, looking at the ground, feeling crushed.

Last edited by Xulonos on Sat Nov 20, 2010 2:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: New Friends (Ember, Zentsu, Xulonos)   New Friends (Ember, Zentsu, Xulonos) EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 1:03 pm

Zentsu sighed closing his eyes "i know where they are. I know how to get them Ryo."
Back to top Go down
Xulonos
Genin
Xulonos

PostSubject: Re: New Friends (Ember, Zentsu, Xulonos)   New Friends (Ember, Zentsu, Xulonos) EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 1:15 pm

"Tell me where his last hide out is. Hopefully he didn't use all of his puppets in his last battle and he left the scroll there..." he said, praying that the scroll was there.
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: New Friends (Ember, Zentsu, Xulonos)   New Friends (Ember, Zentsu, Xulonos) EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 1:19 pm

"Only on one condition" Zentsu smiled alittle focusing on healing his body. Zentsu bandaged himself up slipping his undershirt back up getting up to look at the window then back at ryo"
Back to top Go down
Xulonos
Genin
Xulonos

PostSubject: Re: New Friends (Ember, Zentsu, Xulonos)   New Friends (Ember, Zentsu, Xulonos) EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 1:24 pm

"And what would that one condition be?" he said, cautious of what Kurai was asking.
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: New Friends (Ember, Zentsu, Xulonos)   New Friends (Ember, Zentsu, Xulonos) EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 1:36 pm

"I come with you and help. and maybe... maybe i can find something im looking for as well."
Back to top Go down
Xulonos
Genin
Xulonos

PostSubject: Re: New Friends (Ember, Zentsu, Xulonos)   New Friends (Ember, Zentsu, Xulonos) EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 1:51 pm

"Very well then. Tell me the location and we'll head out." he said, preparing Hakai No Kurōku for the trip.
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: New Friends (Ember, Zentsu, Xulonos)   New Friends (Ember, Zentsu, Xulonos) EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 1:52 pm

"As you wish" Zentsu got up preparing a bag for the journey. taking some of Embers medication with him
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: New Friends (Ember, Zentsu, Xulonos)   New Friends (Ember, Zentsu, Xulonos) EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 3:07 pm

Ember came out with some sake and a few cups. Then she saw they were packing."Hm. Looks like im not needed here anymore then." She put away the sake she was taking FOREVER to find."Oh your welcome for the medication."She seethed. "It took forever to make,by the way." She hissed between clenched teeth. She was sick of being used like this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Friends (Ember, Zentsu, Xulonos)   New Friends (Ember, Zentsu, Xulonos) Empty

Back to top Go down

New Friends (Ember, Zentsu, Xulonos)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next