Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Protection (Xeno, Zentsu Private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

Number of posts : 2504
Registration date : 2010-11-17

Protection (Xeno, Zentsu Private) Empty
PostSubject: Protection (Xeno, Zentsu Private)   Protection (Xeno, Zentsu Private) EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 9:37 am

Zentsu sighed as he walked beside the carriage. Another protection mission. and this time he hadn't even seen his 'Boss'. Zentsu had been walking awhile and was far to irritated to speak to the guards. They seemed to be quiet anyways. Some of trhem seemed professional. some seemed like kids. He Growled to himself only thinking of the money at this point. The whole 2 day journy only a weak bandit had attacked. One Zentsu happily ate. Though even that pissed him off. He crushed the mans bones trying to irrtate the guards or the man in the carriage but he mearly laughed.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Chuunin
Xeno

Number of posts : 2181
Registration date : 2011-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Protection (Xeno, Zentsu Private)   Protection (Xeno, Zentsu Private) EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 9:51 am

'Oh calm yourself.' The man inside the carriage called. 'Enjoy the walk.' He laughed. His voice sounded refined, the way a wealthy man was suppose to talk. 'You will be well compensated for your time, I assure you.' He man laughed again, as did a few of his guards. 'Do not worry my boy. This will all be over soon enough.'
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: Protection (Xeno, Zentsu Private)   Protection (Xeno, Zentsu Private) EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 9:53 am

Zentsu shrugged and did a mock bow "Yes my lord, And i hope you dont mean that in a cynical way. Remember who i am and why you hired me" Zentsu's eyes falshed a bright red. It was a obvious threat. He didn't like not knowing details
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Chuunin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: Protection (Xeno, Zentsu Private)   Protection (Xeno, Zentsu Private) EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 10:54 am

'Was that a threat. Just remember who is paying you.' The man in the cart called. "Just be ready.' He whispered to a shadowy figure sitting next to him. 'He'll be here soon.'

Xeno had been hunting for this cart for two days now. He had recieved word that Ryith was moving in the open and he couldn't pass up this oppertunity. Now it was late night, nad Xeno had found his target. He ran ahead and waited for the cart to be close. "This is it you bastard. This is where I take your head." He whispered to himself. As the cart apporched, Xeno pulled out a spike and threw it into the side of the closest guards head before charging out.

'Zentsu, do not attack yet.' The man in the cart called.
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: Protection (Xeno, Zentsu Private)   Protection (Xeno, Zentsu Private) EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 10:56 am

Zentsu growled but kept facing forward, He heard commotion behind him. He knew someone had died but he did as he was told. Only moving forward. Zentsu closed his eyes trying to deicded if he needed to protect himself
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Chuunin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: Protection (Xeno, Zentsu Private)   Protection (Xeno, Zentsu Private) EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 5:07 pm

Xeno charged out of the treeline, murder in his eyes. He charged the closest guard, and drew his blade, slashing at the poor bastard's throat, cutting it open and letting him bleed out. To the next guard, Xeno spun and round heel kicked him in the side of the neck, causing a loud snap as the guard fell to the ground, dead from a broken neck.

'Do it.' The man in the cart said to the shadowy figure and handed him a small syringe. The shadowy figure bowed his head and brust out of the cart onto the unsuspecting Xeno's back. "What the..."Xeno growled as Ansatsu jabbed him in the neck with the neddle. Within seconds, Xeno feel to the ground, out cold, but alive. It was at this point Ryith Tentin stepped out of the cart. "We finally have you Xeno.' He laughed.
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: Protection (Xeno, Zentsu Private)   Protection (Xeno, Zentsu Private) EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 5:10 pm

Zetsu saw Xeno fall and made the decio fast. In a twirl of fire Zentsu was infront of Xeno. Kicking the man on Zentsu's back away. He growled "Don't touch him, Or else" Zentsu's eyes grew a bright red
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Chuunin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: Protection (Xeno, Zentsu Private)   Protection (Xeno, Zentsu Private) EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 5:17 pm

Ansatsu was kicked off of Xeno's back but as he landed, He ran back at blindly fast speeds, grabbing Xeno's body and bringing over to Ryith. 'If you want your friend back..." He threw Zentsu a folded up map. 'Come find him.' He snapped his fingers and Ryith, Ansatsu, and Xeno disappered in a plume of flames.
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: Protection (Xeno, Zentsu Private)   Protection (Xeno, Zentsu Private) EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 5:20 pm

Zentsu growled and clutched the map. He closed his eyes "Kikio,you know what to do?" The demon smiled from within and started running Zentsu was going faster then any human. He followde the map and got to his destination in a couple hours. it was a huge mansion. Zentsu made a couple signs and blew fire at the door trying to melt it
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Chuunin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: Protection (Xeno, Zentsu Private)   Protection (Xeno, Zentsu Private) EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 6:32 pm

While Zentus was runnig, Ryith, Ansatsu and numorous others had already set up Xeno in a torture room. A lightning user was keeping Xeno in almost constent pain. "What do you want from me." Xeno weakly growled. 'Poor Xeno, its not what I want from you. Its what I want from your friend.' Ryith said and nodded and the torture continued. Xeno screamed in pain and agony. 'Ansatsu. Ready the troops for our guest. Keep the first group ignorant.' He ordered, and the shadowy assassin nodded and disappered.

The door Zentsu tryed to melt was fireproof, but started to open on its own. Daring Zentsu to enter.
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: Protection (Xeno, Zentsu Private)   Protection (Xeno, Zentsu Private) EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 6:34 pm

Zentsu knocked the doors down and walked in the mansion. Hw saaw a group of servants ready to fight. He breathed in deeply then blew out a huige tornado of fire over took all of his enemys leaving them dead on the floor
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Chuunin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: Protection (Xeno, Zentsu Private)   Protection (Xeno, Zentsu Private) EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 6:39 pm

"Why do you want Zentsu." Xeno managed to say before being hit by another lightning blast. 'Why. Because of whats inside of him.' Ryith laughed. 'I want that demon of his.' "Well your wasting your time. The demon will never work for you." 'Oh I don't expect it to.'

Ansatsu watched as the first group was taken out with ease. As expected. He dmoved into the next room, where another group of guards was waiting. This group however, knew exactly what was coming through those doors. They readied themselves, prepare a number of different water baced jutsu. Other's simply drew their weapons and preyed.
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: Protection (Xeno, Zentsu Private)   Protection (Xeno, Zentsu Private) EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 9:28 pm

Zentsu growled and moved out of the way of their jutsu appearing behind two he smashed their heads together slowly he took out the whole group easily. He drained a couple bodies after he was done and kept walking. He had to find xeno
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Chuunin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: Protection (Xeno, Zentsu Private)   Protection (Xeno, Zentsu Private) EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 7:32 am

Ryith pulled out of his pocket a small glass ball. 'Do you now what this is. I expect you don't. Its called a soul bead. Used to trap the souls of demons. Like yours or Zentsu's.' Ryith laughed. "Then just take my damn demon and..." 'Xeno, you still don't get it. Your demon isn't going to be taken. Infact, he is part of my plan. And once I have enough demon souls, you Xeno, will be my ultimate weapon.'

Ansatsu watched as Zentsu dispatched the next set as well. Once again as expected. His master was correct. This boy is to be feared. Making his way to the last room, Ansatsu readied Zentsu's final fight. This time is was a single man. On his face was a tatoo of a clock.
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: Protection (Xeno, Zentsu Private)   Protection (Xeno, Zentsu Private) EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 7:52 am

Zentsu got into the last room and growled, seeing a small man with a tattoo on his face. Zentsu could tell this guy was on a different level, Still weaker then Xeno or so he though, Zentsu tilted his head "Gunna go anything?"
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Chuunin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: Protection (Xeno, Zentsu Private)   Protection (Xeno, Zentsu Private) EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 7:57 am

"What do you mean, me work for you. To hell with that." 'I don't mean you per say, just your body. You see Xeno, there are many groups that would love to have a demonic killing machine do there dirty work for them. I will make you into that. For you, all tthse souls I plan on collecting...They will be put in you.'

'Of course.' The tattooed man said. The man moved his arm out to the side, but something was werid, like a motion blur followed his arm. 'Can your eyes follow well enough.' The man started to move slowly and copys of him followed from where he was standing.
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: Protection (Xeno, Zentsu Private)   Protection (Xeno, Zentsu Private) EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 8:00 am

Zentsu growled and appearing behind the tattoo'd man. He aimed a punch at the mans head and growled "Don't get in my way. Useless worm" Zentsu felt odd about this fight. Something inside him felt as though he hadnt seen the worse yet
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Chuunin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: Protection (Xeno, Zentsu Private)   Protection (Xeno, Zentsu Private) EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 8:47 am

Xeno went wide eyed when he heard Ryith's plan. "Why would you do that." He growled. "We give me all..." 'Money Xeno. A controlled Demon host with endless power. There is plenty to be made from a weapon like that.' "I'll never be a weapon for you." 'You make it seem like you have a choice......Its funny how things turn out. The last surviving member of a clan of demon hunters and now he has a demon soul inside him. Ironic, wouldn't you say.' "What do you mean, demon hunters."

One of the motion blurs stopped moving and caught Zentsu's punch. "I see you can't follow me after all.' The man laughed and kicked at Zentsu before leaping back.
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: Protection (Xeno, Zentsu Private)   Protection (Xeno, Zentsu Private) EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 11:53 am

Zentsu tookj the cough and growled. it was alot more powerful after all. He made a couple signs and blew fire from his mouth, Moving the fire Zentsu made tenticals which whipped at the man
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Chuunin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: Protection (Xeno, Zentsu Private)   Protection (Xeno, Zentsu Private) EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 12:10 pm

'It seems as though I'm the only one left to tell you the really reason your clan has such increadible powers.' Ryith laughed, Xeno was noow not only in psyical pain, but now his mind would be scrambled for information as well

The man and motion blurs blocked the oncoming tenticals and were knocked back. "You better then lord Tentin warmed me. But no matter, your still gonna die here.' The man laughed and started to proform an arrey of handsigns."
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: Protection (Xeno, Zentsu Private)   Protection (Xeno, Zentsu Private) EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 12:39 pm

Zentsu grinned "weird that was my thoughts" zentsu placed his hands on the ground slowly the ground infront of him turned to lava. Zentsu opened his eyes as the lava flew at his enemy
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Chuunin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: Protection (Xeno, Zentsu Private)   Protection (Xeno, Zentsu Private) EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 7:23 am

'Your family, your people, your clan. You were Demon hunters named the Yokuso. Your powers were gifted becuase your grandfather made a deal with a demon. He gave the clan their powers, in return for the freedom to roam freely. After that, your family gave up demon hunting.' Ryith explained as Xeno was continusly tortured. 'Now do you see the irony in my plans. A demon hunter. Given the power of demons. Host to the soul of a demon. Becoming my ultimate weapon.'

'Wait, no Ryith didn't tell me how strong you were.' The man when wide eyed as the lave poured towards him. 'Please don't kill me. Please.' He begged for his life, dropping to his knees.
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: Protection (Xeno, Zentsu Private)   Protection (Xeno, Zentsu Private) EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 7:44 am

Zentsu ran through the lava, It burnt him but not much suddenly he was infront of The man staring into his eyes "Heavenly fire genjutsu"
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Chuunin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: Protection (Xeno, Zentsu Private)   Protection (Xeno, Zentsu Private) EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 7:49 am

'Now. I will take the soul of Zentsu's demon. My plan begins now.'

Before Zentsu could get him genjutsu off, Ansatsu came down from the rafters and landed behind the man. He grabbed the man's head and twisted. He broke the fools neck and looked at Zentsu. He pointed at the door at the end of the room, then disappered.
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: Protection (Xeno, Zentsu Private)   Protection (Xeno, Zentsu Private) EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 7:53 am

Zentsu growled and nodded. He drained the man on the floor's blood and started wealking slowly towards the door. He opened it his eyes blood red. "Why wasn't i invited to this party?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Protection (Xeno, Zentsu Private)   Protection (Xeno, Zentsu Private) Empty

Back to top Go down

Protection (Xeno, Zentsu Private)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next