Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Festival (Greed/Xeno M)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Xeno
Chuunin
Xeno

Number of posts : 2181
Registration date : 2011-04-13

Festival (Greed/Xeno M) Empty
PostSubject: Festival (Greed/Xeno M)   Festival (Greed/Xeno M) EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 11:52 am

May walked into the Hotspring village and smiled happily. She had managed to reach this lovly little town intime for the festival. Fireworks, games, food, and most importantly, guys who would do or buy anything to bring her to a hotel room. She walked into town and started simply looking around. She reseived a few glances from both men and women, mostly for her facial piercings of which she had plenty of. She simply waved and continuedd walking. After a while, she started to feel hungry, so she found a stand selling funnel cake and ordered herself a plate.
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

Number of posts : 2504
Registration date : 2010-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Festival (Greed/Xeno M)   Festival (Greed/Xeno M) EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 11:54 am

Hana had been enjoying a cake when she noticed a girl walk up to the booth, She had multiple peircing. Hana could only see a couple on her face. She assumed that the girl had more, The thought of it made hana's leg feel a bit weak. Hana had to meet this amazing beauty, But she knew she would be to shy.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Chuunin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: Festival (Greed/Xeno M)   Festival (Greed/Xeno M) EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 12:00 pm

May took the funnel cake and reached for her purse. Then she stopped and patted her other pocket instead. "Oh no, I'm sorry, I think someone stole my money." She lied. "Oh please, can someone help me." He faked a tear, nad that was it. Three man who were also buying funnelcakes offered to pay for May. She bowwed to them. "Thank you so much. You are all so kind." Then she turned a walked off, whispering the word 'sucker' as she started to eat.
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: Festival (Greed/Xeno M)   Festival (Greed/Xeno M) EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 12:01 pm

Hana giggled at the display, She shook her head but decided to follow the giurl, She wanted to know more about her. But hana always being shy couldnt build up the courage to just go say hi. Besides the odds of a pretty girl like that being a lesbian was what? 1 in 1000
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Chuunin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: Festival (Greed/Xeno M)   Festival (Greed/Xeno M) EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 12:10 pm

May continued walking and eating until she spotted a booth with a big blue stuffed bear. She walked over and smiled sweetly. "If only I could win that bear, but I'm aweful at this sort of thing." She said, a sound of flirtation in her voice. Of course, a yooung guy took one look at her and the blood rushed directly to his lower head. 'I win it for you. Just you watch.' He said, his voice full of pride and confidence.
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: Festival (Greed/Xeno M)   Festival (Greed/Xeno M) EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 12:13 pm

Hana giggled and decided to have alittle fun, When the man went to throw she set his ass on fire causing him to miss. Hana giggled from the shadows doing it all three times he threw. Hana hid in the shadows so nither person could see her
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Chuunin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: Festival (Greed/Xeno M)   Festival (Greed/Xeno M) EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 12:19 pm

"Aww too bad." May said dissappointedly. "Maybe I'll give it a try." She said and give her money. Three shot, three hits, and one big stuffed bear later, May happily walked away, her prize in hand and could hear the disappoint groan of the young man as he slowly shuffled off in defeat. Most likely to head to whereever he was staying and 'work off' his pent up energy. May just walked and hugged her new stuffed animal.
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: Festival (Greed/Xeno M)   Festival (Greed/Xeno M) EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 12:21 pm

Hana built up enough curage to walk up behind may "I stopped him, From getting you that bear." Hana giggled and blushed alittle not looking may in the eyes "I'm Hana, Hana kurai"
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Chuunin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: Festival (Greed/Xeno M)   Festival (Greed/Xeno M) EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 12:28 pm

May stopped and turned when she heard Hana's voice. "Oh really, and why would you do that." May said flirtatiously to the girl who was following her. May noticed the blush on Hana's face and could guess her intentions. She quickly decided to have some fun with this girl. "I'm May, and Your pretty cute." She said and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: Festival (Greed/Xeno M)   Festival (Greed/Xeno M) EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 12:29 pm

Hana squeaked softly and mumbled something about not liking that guy. Gathering back up her courage hana looked up at may "It was pretty funny, what you where doing to those guys. Think you could get us into the hotspring for free?" Hana giggled softly looking at may "Or is that to much for you"
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Chuunin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: Festival (Greed/Xeno M)   Festival (Greed/Xeno M) EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 12:34 pm

"Is that a challange." May giggled. "Or just an excuse to see me naked." She turned and started to walk through the festival. "If we are going to get that intimate, we might as well get to know eachother first." May looked back at Hana and winked. "C'mon, lets go have some fun." He laughed and started walking again.
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: Festival (Greed/Xeno M)   Festival (Greed/Xeno M) EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 12:37 pm

Hana walked with her head down but nodded following close to may. she had never been with someone who spoke so easily. Was hana really that see through. Hana looked up and saw a cute panda hanging from a vendor. She wanted it and looked at may deciding if she could do what she saw may do and trick someone into getting it for her
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Chuunin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: Festival (Greed/Xeno M)   Festival (Greed/Xeno M) EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 12:40 pm

May looked back at Hana and saw her looking at a stuffed panda. He walked back and took Hana's hand. "Here, I'll show you how its done." She smiled. She slid Hana's shirt down off her shoulder, revealing her bra strap. "Now go put on a cute face and pretend to be interested in taking home whoever buys it for you." She said and gave Hana's hand a reassuring squeeze.
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: Festival (Greed/Xeno M)   Festival (Greed/Xeno M) EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 12:43 pm

Hana blushed but swallows. In the best voce she could muster, She sighed dreamily "I really wish i had money for that, But i have no and im no good at these games" Hana was surprised was a boy walked up and offered to buy it for her, After three rounds she walked out with the panda giving the boy a quick kiss on the cheek. She ran back to may and giggled "how was that?"
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Chuunin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: Festival (Greed/Xeno M)   Festival (Greed/Xeno M) EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 12:47 pm

May smiled as Hana came running back. "Very good." She said and gave Hana a kiss on her cheek. "You don't have to kiss the boys you con. Just don't let them figure out your playing them." She laughed. "Guys are suckers for cute and needy." she smiled and hugged Hana. She looked over at the very confused boy who was still standing at the booth and winked at him before starting to walk away with Hana in tow.
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: Festival (Greed/Xeno M)   Festival (Greed/Xeno M) EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 12:48 pm

Hana smiled and looked down "Whoops, Guess im not as good as you" Hana looked up at the beautiful girl leading her. "I'm 17 by the way..More then legal" She dont know hwy she said it but it came out
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Chuunin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: Festival (Greed/Xeno M)   Festival (Greed/Xeno M) EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 12:52 pm

"Is that so." May stopped and placed her hand under Hana's chin, lifting her head slightly. She leaned down nad softly kisses Hana's lips. "Then lets go get something to drink and then hit the hotsprings." Now May sounded more like a seductress then ever. She leaned over and whispered into Hana's ear "I'm into girls." Before leaning back nad leading Hana to find a bar.
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: Festival (Greed/Xeno M)   Festival (Greed/Xeno M) EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 12:54 pm

Hana was dumbstruck. her mouth was hanging opened but allowed may to kiss her and followed her to the bar sitting close to May pressing herself against the older looking girl.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Chuunin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: Festival (Greed/Xeno M)   Festival (Greed/Xeno M) EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 12:58 pm

"Waiter, can you bring us some Sake." May said as they sat down, batting her eyelashes at the waiter and watching him blush. Clearly he was thinking about the two girls getting very drunk and him getting very lucky. May put her arm around Hana and leaned down, gently nibbling on her ear. "I like you Hana. A lot." She giggled.
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: Festival (Greed/Xeno M)   Festival (Greed/Xeno M) EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 1:02 pm

Hana sunk, just like her older brother her ears were sesntive. she moaned softly and squirmed slightly. as the waiter came back she tried to force herself to be good. it was hard and the waiter could clearly see hana sqwuirming
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Chuunin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: Festival (Greed/Xeno M)   Festival (Greed/Xeno M) EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 1:06 pm

"Thank you." May said as the waiter placed the large jug and two cups infront of the girls. It was much bigger then the rest of the tables, clearly a gift from the young blushing waiter. "Beauty is such a curse isn't it." She giggled and poured a drink for herself and Hana. "A toast, to us." She smiled and drank her drink.
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: Festival (Greed/Xeno M)   Festival (Greed/Xeno M) EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 1:08 pm

Hana nodded and sipped at the drink. Making a face at its weird taste, it wasnt bad just diffferent. All to soon she drank it and more that may had poured the older girl didnt seem very effected but hana was feeling a bit light headed
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Chuunin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: Festival (Greed/Xeno M)   Festival (Greed/Xeno M) EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 1:11 pm

May giggled when she saw Hana's cheeks getting red. May had one last drink nad placed her cup down. "Ok then my dear, now that we both have a good buzz, lets go get hot and naked." She joked, of course refering to the hotsprings. She placed the payment on the table, alittle bit too drunk to try to con the waiter any farther. She walked with Hana, trying to help the poor girl stay vertical.
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: Festival (Greed/Xeno M)   Festival (Greed/Xeno M) EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 1:15 pm

Hana groaned as she stood up the alcohol hit her, She shook her head to try to clear it alittle. Walking with the help of may she made it to the hot spring waiting unless they got their to kiss may again infront of the male clerk. It was a deeper drunker kiss then before
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Chuunin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: Festival (Greed/Xeno M)   Festival (Greed/Xeno M) EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 1:19 pm

May could tell that only some of this kiss was made to get the attention of the clerk. May Wrapped her arms around Hana and kissed her back, licking Hana's tongue befoer slowly pulling away. "Lets go sweety." She winked her eye that the clerk couldn't see and then turned to walk up to the clerk. She leaned onto the desk, letting the men get a good look down her shirt. "Hi." She said, her cheeks still red from the sake. "We want to rent one of the hotsprings, but we're alittle sort on cash. Is there any way you could amybe let us have it for an hour or so."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Festival (Greed/Xeno M)   Festival (Greed/Xeno M) Empty

Back to top Go down

Festival (Greed/Xeno M)
Page 1 of 25Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next