Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Master and pet (Hummingbird and Greed)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GreedClan
Genin
GreedClan

Number of posts : 1959
Registration date : 2011-07-20

Master and pet (Hummingbird and Greed) Empty
PostSubject: Master and pet (Hummingbird and Greed)   Master and pet (Hummingbird and Greed) EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 1:55 pm

Zentsu bowed his head as Tsuki smacked him for not keeping up. He coughed slightly as she pulled the collar she had given him "Sorry master, My bad. I will follow closer" It was one of Zentsu's slave and shy moods he watched her walk away and looked at Tsuki's ass as she did but quickly followed in her foot steps "Why are we here master?"
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan
Genin
Cookiechan

Number of posts : 1629
Registration date : 2011-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Master and pet (Hummingbird and Greed)   Master and pet (Hummingbird and Greed) EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 2:13 pm

"because I feel like killing and I've decided to give you a treat" she smirked as she walked into the village and saw all the people about "pick who you would like to feed on" she gestured to the people "and I will spare them" she undid his leash to let him free "it's time to has some fun" she gave an evil smile and drew her Katana.
Back to top Go down
http://seiya-tsubasa.deviantart.com/
GreedClan
Genin
GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: Master and pet (Hummingbird and Greed)   Master and pet (Hummingbird and Greed) EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 2:15 pm

Zentsu relized what she was about to do, He picked a small girl. He would hate to see her die. "I want her, PLease master" Keeping his head down Zentsu looked away then at the people ready to see them die "Can i kill one?"
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan
Genin
Cookiechan

PostSubject: Re: Master and pet (Hummingbird and Greed)   Master and pet (Hummingbird and Greed) EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 11:22 pm

She smiled fondly at Zensu "of course you may pet just leave me some" and with that she leap into the crowd and started slicing and hacking away at the now screaming victims. Soon enough bodies began to litter the streets, the little girl that Zentsu wanted just watched quietly with wide terrified eyes.
Back to top Go down
GreedClan
Genin
GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: Master and pet (Hummingbird and Greed)   Master and pet (Hummingbird and Greed) EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 1:22 am

Zentsu nodded, Wanting to impress tsuki. He came up behind to people and put his hand over their mouth making the swallow fire, The dropped in his hands to the ground. He smiled as Tsuki finished and the bodys and blood littlered the streets
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan
Genin
Cookiechan

PostSubject: Re: Master and pet (Hummingbird and Greed)   Master and pet (Hummingbird and Greed) EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 3:53 am

Tsuki sighed as the people that were once bustling in the streets were now lifeless, the only one that was still alive was the girl, she hadn't said a word since, the girl was sitting down and looked up at Tsuki as she loomed over the girl "get up girl" Tsuki ordered and the girl stood, but something seemed wrong, the girl wasn't afraid anymore she actually had a happy smile on "Zentsu get over here" she stated and picked the girl up by the collar, the girl seemed at ease "what is your name girl?" she asked and held the tip of her Katana at the girls throat, the girl just stayed with that happy smile on her face "I'm Akio" the girl replied calmly, even if deaths presence the girl seemed totally at ease.
Back to top Go down
GreedClan
Genin
GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: Master and pet (Hummingbird and Greed)   Master and pet (Hummingbird and Greed) EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 9:32 am

(Are we still doing this?! I tottaly dont even remember it XD)
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan
Genin
Cookiechan

PostSubject: Re: Master and pet (Hummingbird and Greed)   Master and pet (Hummingbird and Greed) EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 10:03 pm

(Nah it's okay)

END!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Master and pet (Hummingbird and Greed)   Master and pet (Hummingbird and Greed) Empty

Back to top Go down

Master and pet (Hummingbird and Greed)
Page 1 of 1