Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wander with the little song (Hummingbird and Yurei *me*)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bri-chan
Genin
Bri-chan

Number of posts : 561
Registration date : 2010-09-26

Wander with the little song (Hummingbird and Yurei *me*) Empty
PostSubject: Wander with the little song (Hummingbird and Yurei *me*)   Wander with the little song (Hummingbird and Yurei *me*) EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 8:20 pm

He didn't know exactlly how he even got there, by acedent mostly. He had been traveling for days, yet to find a meal (though he did find some bread and fruit) Sukoshi stopped and yawned, the young 11 year old was tired and hungry, he had eaten the last of his bread this morning and already, Sukoshi saw the blazing sun setting down over the horizen. He needed to find a place to sleep, maybe under a tree since the dark clouds forming just ahead looked like it was gonna rain.

With his pack on his back and stick (his weapon~) in his hand, Sukoshi kept walking, hoping to reach a village soon. Maybe there, he would find someone to take him in like in everyother village...though he was very confused as to why it was always the women who took him in.

Hours later...

"Did I pass by here before?" Sukoshi mumbled to himself. It had rained sooner then he thought it would so he went a different direction to find some shade...so far no luck. Every tree he ran into, there wasn't a hole for him to go into. He didn't take his coat out cause he only wore that in the winter but it was sure cold outside when it was a rany night. His clothes stuck to his skin, making him shiver. He stopped and removed his hat to ring the water out of it before shaking it and putting it back on his head...though he didn't notice, unlike everyother time, the person coming up behind him.
Back to top Go down
http://guardian-wars.canadian-forum.com/forum.htm
Cookiechan
Genin
Cookiechan

Number of posts : 1629
Registration date : 2011-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Wander with the little song (Hummingbird and Yurei *me*)   Wander with the little song (Hummingbird and Yurei *me*) EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 9:13 pm

Seion walked quickly eager to get to her temporary lodgings, she had been in this village for a week now and had bought herself a home for the time being, being a princess, even a runaway one meant she was never short on cash.

Seion had a large umbrella above her that was doing a fantastic job of keeping out the wet and her dark blue cloak was keeping out the cold, though the spots were her legs wern't covered were a little chilly, she quickened her pace a little but still had the silence of an assassin, her footsteps making no sound nor leaving a trace, up ahead she spied a figure, and as she needed she could outline that it looked like a young boy, but what was he doing out in this weather, at first it crossed her mind that it might be a trick that her father had devised but she was worried, what if it wasn't.

Her quick eyes noted that his clothes were soaked and that the boy was shivering and her kindness gave out, she approached the boy cautiously but with a gentle smile "are you okay boy?"
Back to top Go down
http://seiya-tsubasa.deviantart.com/
Bri-chan
Genin
Bri-chan

PostSubject: Re: Wander with the little song (Hummingbird and Yurei *me*)   Wander with the little song (Hummingbird and Yurei *me*) EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 9:21 pm

You couldn't tell by his face but Sukoshi was surprised that someone had found him, he blinked as he turned around to a young lady with a large umberella, asking if he was ok. "I'm f-fine." he said politly but the young child looked miserable in the cold rain, soaked to the bone. It looked like he might catch a cold if he stayed out for any longer. "D-Do you k-know where a v-v-village is?" Sukoshi asked as he put his wet hat back on his head.
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan
Genin
Cookiechan

PostSubject: Re: Wander with the little song (Hummingbird and Yurei *me*)   Wander with the little song (Hummingbird and Yurei *me*) EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 9:52 pm

Seion's face showed her worry as she automatically stepped forward and sheilded the rain from him with the umbrella, it was big enough for the two of them but she could tell he was still cold, she felt his cheek with one of her warm hands and gasped at the coolness of his cheek "oh my gosh, your freezing, your coming with me, we can't have you freeze" she grabbed his hand gently in her grasp and walked quickly, she could tell the boy wasn't keeping up and resorted to giving him a piggy back "at this rate we will freeze" she muttered and slung him over her back "hold on boy, my names Seion by the way" she added cheerily and picked up the pace even more
Back to top Go down
Bri-chan
Genin
Bri-chan

PostSubject: Re: Wander with the little song (Hummingbird and Yurei *me*)   Wander with the little song (Hummingbird and Yurei *me*) EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 9:59 pm

Sukoshi stared at the lady's face, he could tell she was worried. She stepped close to him and placed a hand onto his cheek, gasping that he was freezing. Before any objections could even form in his head, she grabbed hold of his hand. Sukoshi was unable to keep up with her paste but she had stopped and instead piggybacked him. Oddly, it felt comfy and relaxing. She felt so warm...or was it that he was shivering cold? All he knew is that he was beginning to feel drowzy. Her name caught his attention though, he smiled, "M-My name...is Sukoshi..." he said sleepily.
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan
Genin
Cookiechan

PostSubject: Re: Wander with the little song (Hummingbird and Yurei *me*)   Wander with the little song (Hummingbird and Yurei *me*) EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 10:05 pm

Seion nodded slightly and laughed warmly "you can sleep if you wish, i'll wake you when we get there" she had to keep him warm and directed some fire chakara to her back to make it slightly warmer as she walked at a quickened pace towards her home just on the outskirts of the village.
Back to top Go down
Bri-chan
Genin
Bri-chan

PostSubject: Re: Wander with the little song (Hummingbird and Yurei *me*)   Wander with the little song (Hummingbird and Yurei *me*) EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 10:09 pm

The lack of energy and the sudden warth was all too much for Sukoshi and the young boy fell asleep on Seion's back. Although his shiver was still there, it started to calm down a little. Even in his sleep, Suko held onto the stick as Seion made her way to her house. "I...don't wanna go..." He muttered in his sleep, frowning slightly.
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan
Genin
Cookiechan

PostSubject: Re: Wander with the little song (Hummingbird and Yurei *me*)   Wander with the little song (Hummingbird and Yurei *me*) EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 2:05 pm

Seion smiled back at the boy and after a short walk she arrived at her cozy little house. She opened the door and placed the boy gently down on the couch, ignoring how damp it was making the couch, she could clean it later.

After locking the door she lit the fireplace until a warm glow and a gentle heat was emmiting from it, Seion walked over to the boy and softly shook him awake "Sukoshi, we're here, wake up, we need to get you warm and dry"
Back to top Go down
Bri-chan
Genin
Bri-chan

PostSubject: Re: Wander with the little song (Hummingbird and Yurei *me*)   Wander with the little song (Hummingbird and Yurei *me*) EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 2:10 pm

But the boy was too tired to wake up, he merely whimpered slightly, grabbing hold of Seion's hand and keeping it close to him. His lips moved slightly, sleep talking, but you couldn't make out the words. Sukoshi only felt the softness and warmth, as much as he would have wanted to wake up, he simply couldn't.
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan
Genin
Cookiechan

PostSubject: Re: Wander with the little song (Hummingbird and Yurei *me*)   Wander with the little song (Hummingbird and Yurei *me*) EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 3:16 pm

Seion needed to get him dry and warm, she dragged the chair he was on over to the fireplace so he could get more warmpth, she released his grip from her hand and quickly left, returning with a towel and a rather small kimono, she had fell in love with it when she saw it at a market and had bought it, it would fit the boy perfectly.

Seion was glad this boy was so young or the next thing she did would be awkward, she stripped him of his soaked clothes and hung them on a clothes horse to dry by the fire. Seion dried him gently with the towel, being careful not to wake him and dressed him in the kimono, she left to the kitchen to cook something for him to eat, and left him to warm by the fire.
Back to top Go down
Bri-chan
Genin
Bri-chan

PostSubject: Re: Wander with the little song (Hummingbird and Yurei *me*)   Wander with the little song (Hummingbird and Yurei *me*) EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 4:07 pm

Sukoshi only had woken up out of his deep slumber to the scent of food. "Mmm?" he said, rubbing his eyes to which then looking over to his clothes, drying by the fireside. But wait, if his clothes were over there, then what was he wearing? Looking down, he saw that she had changed hi into...something, he didn't know what it was, Suko never saw it before. He hopped down and walked sleepily to the kitchen, "Where am I?" he asked Seion from the enterence to the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan
Genin
Cookiechan

PostSubject: Re: Wander with the little song (Hummingbird and Yurei *me*)   Wander with the little song (Hummingbird and Yurei *me*) EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 12:10 pm

Seion turned her head and smiled kindly at the dazed boy "your safe Sukoshi, this is my home" she turned and served what she had cooked on a plate with a knife and fork and placed it on the table "I hope you like bacon and eggs, it's the only thing I can cook" she laughed soft and sweet, it was true, since she didn't survive on a human diet there was no need for her to learn to cook, but nonetheless bacon and eggs were the only things she could cook and not burn, she went to the fridge and poured a glass of orange juice, setting that down next to the plate "well don't be shy, eat up" she had a welcome smile on her face as she sat down opposite the boy, Seion picked up the novel that was on the table as well and proceeded to read from where she was up to, Seion was a bookworm, any chance she had she would pick up a book.
Back to top Go down
Bri-chan
Genin
Bri-chan

PostSubject: Re: Wander with the little song (Hummingbird and Yurei *me*)   Wander with the little song (Hummingbird and Yurei *me*) EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 12:20 pm

Sukoshi sat at the table but had to sit on his knees to even reach the plate, "Thank you, Seion." He said though it felt awkward for him to say only their 1st name. He was quiet all throughout eating the meal till he finished but now was even more sleepy. His tummy was full of nice hot, delicous food. It was just all to comfy...he never felt like this in his life. Sukoshi tired his best to stay in the chair but he was even having trouble with that. Suko's cheeks were flushed a bit too. "Thank you, Seion...It was very good." He said with a very tired smile. (Awe poor Sukoshi)
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan
Genin
Cookiechan

PostSubject: Re: Wander with the little song (Hummingbird and Yurei *me*)   Wander with the little song (Hummingbird and Yurei *me*) EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 3:32 am

Seion automatically placed the book down and walked over to the half awake boy "come on Sukoshi I have a place you may sleep" the boy looked to tired to walk so she picked him up and rested his head on her shoulder "you may sleep if you wish, your safe here, I wont let anything harm you" she promised with a soft, caring voice as she cArried him into a spare room with a single made bed and a dresser with a lit candle beside it, Seion lifted up the blankets, placed him under and tucked him in "goodnight Sukoshi, sleep tight" she whispered and blew out the candle before stepping into some dry clothes of her own, washing the dishes then retiring to her own bed, just a room away from the slumbering boy.
Back to top Go down
Bri-chan
Genin
Bri-chan

PostSubject: Re: Wander with the little song (Hummingbird and Yurei *me*)   Wander with the little song (Hummingbird and Yurei *me*) EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 1:51 pm

This...felt familular...but where? Ah yes! It was like when his mother ptu him to bed. She would carry him off, change him into his pj's, and tuck him in. But there was something else, a song she would sing. Sukoshi started to hum it, not even realizing he was.

Sail away on moon light beams;
I'll follow you towards your dreams.
If you get lost, I won't be far;
Just count them, child, count the stars.

He missed her so much...but why was he crying? Was he sad? Sukoshi just didn't know...he didn't understand. His heart felt heavy and tired....full of holes that can't be filled...why can't they? He had been traveling for a long time now, trying to find someone to except him, that would love him like his mother and his adopted parents...Suko could hear the torments of laugher and whispers.

"Look at him, little runt. He doesn't belong here!" Why did they have to be so hurtful...and when he finally had a friend, she had to go and Sukoshi had no say over that...what was his burning feeling inside him? He didn't know, he didn't understand....

Seion would most likely be able to hear him, crying and calling out. The poor child, even at a young age where he had so much he could do...felt like dying...he felt the shadows and the hatered and sorrow...he didn't like it. He wanted it to go away. Suko's head hurt, he was sweating, he was sad, he was angry, he felt warm. The worse part, he couldn't wake up from his nightmare....till a cool hand touched his own. Without even thinking, Sukoshi snatched the hand that touched him. Those big grey eyes that were innocent looking before were now full of rage and sadness, tears falling down like droplets of rain.

(OMC please still be on to post back >.<)
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan
Genin
Cookiechan

PostSubject: Re: Wander with the little song (Hummingbird and Yurei *me*)   Wander with the little song (Hummingbird and Yurei *me*) EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 2:33 pm

Seion awoke to the sound of sobbing in the next room so she went to investigate, she opened the boys door quietly and walked over to him, Sukoshi was still asleep but he had tears streaking his face, fresh tears. This sweet boy reminded her of someone she had cared for a long time ago, they seemed so much alike, Sukoshi and her younger brother.

Seion sighed and lifted a hand across his tear streaked face to wipe away the tears, she was shocked when he suddenly grabbed her hand tightly and wouldn't let go, his grip didn't hurt her but it was strong for his age, Seion calmed and looked at his face, from what it looked like before it now looked full of rage and fury, even in sleep, she deduced that he was having a nightmare and gently shook him awake "Sukoshi, Sukoshi" she repeated softly.
Back to top Go down
Bri-chan
Genin
Bri-chan

PostSubject: Re: Wander with the little song (Hummingbird and Yurei *me*)   Wander with the little song (Hummingbird and Yurei *me*) EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 3:37 pm

Sukoshi sat up quicklly, panting like he had been holding his breath. His hair was damppened with sweat and tears, his hand still gripping onto Seion's. Sukoshi blinked a few times before looking over to Seion, whom had woken him up, "S-Seion..." he said. Inside, he felt something stir, something he hadn't felt since his parnets died; fear.

In truth, Sukoshi had been scared but never showed it, never even thought of it himself. He would only deny those feelings...maybe that's why now, after so many years...he doesn't understand why people feel the way they do. Suko was and had been scared to be alone, to wander alone. Only now did the young boy realize that there was, now, truthly no one left in the world who he could return too...was that why he had set out before and left his village?

More tears welled up in those gray eyes of him, the heavy feeling in his heart turning to a stabbing pain, "S-Seion...ah!" It was like getting punched hard in the stomach, his insides knotted in bunches. It hurt so much....they both did. Sukoshi held onto his middle as he kneeled forward, burying his face into the bedding. His body shook as his face redden to a flushed pink.

"Why do something good when there is no one around to priase you? Why go looking for a home when no one wants you? Keeping lokcing away your feelings and soon, it might kill you...but if you die...then who will come to bury you?"

(The reason why he is in pain is because his inner most feeling, he is starting to realie it. How alone he is and that everytime someone or something good comes his way, it's always taken away....)
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan
Genin
Cookiechan

PostSubject: Re: Wander with the little song (Hummingbird and Yurei *me*)   Wander with the little song (Hummingbird and Yurei *me*) EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 8:48 pm

Seions eyes widened and she instinctively lifted him into her lap, she gently embraced him and stroked his hair like a mother would to soothe a child after a nightmare "Shh Sukoshi it's okay, I'm here your okay" she coo'd and started to sing softly to calm him down, she had been told by many people that she had a beautiful singing voice, Seion started singing a soothing melody, a song to help little children sleep, she would often sing it to her brother to help him sleep when her father had just beaten her.
Back to top Go down
Bri-chan
Genin
Bri-chan

PostSubject: Re: Wander with the little song (Hummingbird and Yurei *me*)   Wander with the little song (Hummingbird and Yurei *me*) EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 6:51 pm

It was a nightmare, a burden, a sorrow that was weighting upon his young shoulders. Kids his age should be happy, innocent, and loved...he was nothing of the sorts. Inside, when Seion started to sing...he felt something soft and warm glow deep within himself...but what was it? Sukoshi slowly stopped shaking but still trembled slightly, like a faint chill hung in the room. She reminded him a lot like his mother; the way she stroked his hair and sang a song...it made his heart ache dearly. Sukoshi stayed still, listening to the beautiful melody being played by Seion. Though it made his physical pain go away...it only made his heart ache with sorrow...and guilt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wander with the little song (Hummingbird and Yurei *me*)   Wander with the little song (Hummingbird and Yurei *me*) Empty

Back to top Go down

Wander with the little song (Hummingbird and Yurei *me*)
Page 1 of 1