Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Two Vs. A Cripple (Fuubi Ookawa vs. Z and Yurei, spar)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Two Vs. A Cripple (Fuubi Ookawa vs. Z and Yurei, spar) Empty
PostSubject: Two Vs. A Cripple (Fuubi Ookawa vs. Z and Yurei, spar)   Two Vs. A Cripple (Fuubi Ookawa vs. Z and Yurei, spar) EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 11:38 am

Fuubi stands in the middle of a snowing field just outside of the Snow Village, limping awkwardly in the snow with his left leg apparantly limp, using a cane to keep his body up. He looks up a bit when the wind blows, causing his cape to lift up and flap about in the breeze like a large, white flag, his black hair contrasting heavily with the rest of his purely white clothes and the surrounding environment. He stops suddenly and looks about him as snowflakes begin to slowly drift down, and he shivers a bit when some of the snowflakes land on his cheeks and melt away. Fuubi quickly checks to make sure his dagger is safely tucked away and out of sight beneath the waistband of his pants, then begins limping away again when he thinks he sees someone on the horizon. "Hm?" He yells loudly to gain their attention, in case they didn't see him before. "Oi! Who goes there!"
Back to top Go down
Bri-chan
Genin
Bri-chan

Number of posts : 561
Registration date : 2010-09-26

PostSubject: Re: Two Vs. A Cripple (Fuubi Ookawa vs. Z and Yurei, spar)   Two Vs. A Cripple (Fuubi Ookawa vs. Z and Yurei, spar) EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 11:52 am

Yuki hugged herself as she walked on the snowy grounds, she tucked some of her hair behind an ear so she could see. Yuki had forgotten how or why she came here, Yuki sighed as she remembered what warm weather felt like. Yuki stopped for a to adjust her katana on her hip, it kept sliding off, "Stupid strap." she mumbled but stopped and looked out into the snowy distance, she had a feeling someone else was out there but shook that thought from her head and then continued on. Yuki shivered as she thought about...well many things but froze still when she heard someone call out, "Oi, who goes there!" and just as expected, she began to think that it was someone after her for some reason so she said nothing.
Back to top Go down
http://guardian-wars.canadian-forum.com/forum.htm
Z
Genin
Z

Number of posts : 446
Registration date : 2010-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Two Vs. A Cripple (Fuubi Ookawa vs. Z and Yurei, spar)   Two Vs. A Cripple (Fuubi Ookawa vs. Z and Yurei, spar) EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 11:59 am

Zain trudged through the snow, wondering why he even came out this way. He hated the cold, but he just kept walking. He was staring at the ground just ahead of him, not really paying attention to his surroundings. He kept his hands tucked in his pockets trying to keep them warm. He bumped into someone and looked up, "Oh I"m sorry."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two Vs. A Cripple (Fuubi Ookawa vs. Z and Yurei, spar)   Two Vs. A Cripple (Fuubi Ookawa vs. Z and Yurei, spar) EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 12:24 pm

Fuubi blinks in surprise when they both seem to ingore him, and he shifts his weight onto his right leg, waving his cane high in the air to make it difficult to ignore him. "Hey! You two! Over here! What are you doing so close to the Snow Village?!" He lets his cane hand drop and limps over to the two of them much faster than most can walk, looking directly at the one that seemed to be having trouble with her katana strap, and he finds that it is a woman, though she seems to be very nervous. Fuubi stares into her eyes, his gaze seeming to go deep into her soul, while ignoring the man that was with her. "Hmmmmm?"
Back to top Go down
Bri-chan
Genin
Bri-chan

PostSubject: Re: Two Vs. A Cripple (Fuubi Ookawa vs. Z and Yurei, spar)   Two Vs. A Cripple (Fuubi Ookawa vs. Z and Yurei, spar) EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 12:29 pm

Yuki looked at the man who bumped into her and before she could say anything, the one who shouted was coming over. Yuki notice he was limping but maybe it was to fool her and who was this other man, Yuki didn't want to know nor to find out but her legs were frozen still. She shut her earthy eyes cause the way he was staring at her made her more uneasy, "I-i am...Y-Yuki." she said both nervous and freezing.
Back to top Go down
Z
Genin
Z

PostSubject: Re: Two Vs. A Cripple (Fuubi Ookawa vs. Z and Yurei, spar)   Two Vs. A Cripple (Fuubi Ookawa vs. Z and Yurei, spar) EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 2:48 pm

"Zain," He replied, noticing her shivering, "I'd loan you my jacket, but I don't have one," He looked over toward the man who was staring at her and limping over. "I'm just wandering around, kinda lost actually. I'm unfamiliar with this area." He said, receiving no response, "It's impolite to ignore people ya know."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two Vs. A Cripple (Fuubi Ookawa vs. Z and Yurei, spar)   Two Vs. A Cripple (Fuubi Ookawa vs. Z and Yurei, spar) EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 5:31 pm

Fuubi notices that the strap for the girl's katana is starting to completely come undone, and he quickly shifts all his weigh to his right leg and holds his cane in the crook of his arm to retie it for her using both hands, only barely paying attention to Zain. "Mph. Not ignoring. Just not finding you very important or much of a threat." He turns his head to smile at him impishly. "The woman has a sword." With that said, he tightens the knot, allowing the two ends he tied together to hang down to her knees. "Much better! Now, since you two hardly seem to be showing any violence either towards me or towards my village... Maybe a quick spar would do us all some good? I know I've been itching for a good challenge." He hops on his right leg as he repositions his cane into his left hand again, leaning on the cane when the bottom connects with the ground. "Whaddaya say? It could warm us all up."
Back to top Go down
Bri-chan
Genin
Bri-chan

PostSubject: Re: Two Vs. A Cripple (Fuubi Ookawa vs. Z and Yurei, spar)   Two Vs. A Cripple (Fuubi Ookawa vs. Z and Yurei, spar) EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 5:35 pm

Yuki kept her eyes closed till she felt he was fixing her katana strap, she opened one eye then the other as she saw it was now properly fixed, "Um...th-thank you..." she said as she blinked then looked back at him, "A spar...but...you are limping and..." she said as she frowned a bit, if he wasn't then she wouldn't have a problem but fighting a man who might be hurt or what not just didn't seem fair.
Back to top Go down
Z
Genin
Z

PostSubject: Re: Two Vs. A Cripple (Fuubi Ookawa vs. Z and Yurei, spar)   Two Vs. A Cripple (Fuubi Ookawa vs. Z and Yurei, spar) EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 5:44 pm

"Heh, not much of a threat you'd think," He agreed, "Considering I have no weapons on me, I can sympathize your point of view." He had a sheepish grin after finishing that last sentence. "I wouldn't mind a spar, you seem capable enough by the way you talk."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two Vs. A Cripple (Fuubi Ookawa vs. Z and Yurei, spar)   Two Vs. A Cripple (Fuubi Ookawa vs. Z and Yurei, spar) EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 5:50 pm

Fuubi smiles a bit, switching his body weight onto his right leg and lifting up the cane like a rapier, lightly tapping Zain's shoulders. "You may want to get ready. I'm a lot faster than most, you see..." He turns his head to look at Yuki, gesturing towards her katana. "I promise, you'll find it very difficult to cause me any great harm..." Fuubi grins again before setting his cane back on the ground. "Any ground rules either of you two want to make before we begin?"
Back to top Go down
Bri-chan
Genin
Bri-chan

PostSubject: Re: Two Vs. A Cripple (Fuubi Ookawa vs. Z and Yurei, spar)   Two Vs. A Cripple (Fuubi Ookawa vs. Z and Yurei, spar) EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 5:55 pm

Yuki tensed slightly, "Doesn't it hurt him at all?" she wondered, "N-no, not that I c-can think of but I d-don't fight much...I have been t-traveling." she said as the icy wind blew. Yuki loved snow but love warmth too and true having a spar would warm them up but she rather not.
Back to top Go down
Z
Genin
Z

PostSubject: Re: Two Vs. A Cripple (Fuubi Ookawa vs. Z and Yurei, spar)   Two Vs. A Cripple (Fuubi Ookawa vs. Z and Yurei, spar) EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 6:01 pm

"All you need to know is not to draw my blood, otherwise it will be a very bad day," He said casually, moving a small distance away from both of them and stretching. He circulated a small amount of chakra to his Ryumaaku to remove the chill and help him warm up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two Vs. A Cripple (Fuubi Ookawa vs. Z and Yurei, spar)   Two Vs. A Cripple (Fuubi Ookawa vs. Z and Yurei, spar) EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 6:11 pm

Fuubi lifts his cane off the ground and lays his left hand on Yuki's shoulder gently, smiling at her. "You don't have to fight if you don't want to. But I'm telling you, me against one opponent will be very boring for me, and I don't want you to get cold waiting for the fight to end. How about this: you help Zain there when things are starting to get too difficult for him? You're not really fighting, so much as training." He puts the cane down and shifts his weight back onto it, waving at Zain. "I'm ready when you are!"
Back to top Go down
Bri-chan
Genin
Bri-chan

PostSubject: Re: Two Vs. A Cripple (Fuubi Ookawa vs. Z and Yurei, spar)   Two Vs. A Cripple (Fuubi Ookawa vs. Z and Yurei, spar) EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 5:40 am

Yuki looks at Zain, curious as to what he meant by, "It will be a very bad day." but her thoughts were quickly diverted when Fuubi said that she didn't have to fight unless Zain needed her, "I highly doubt he will." she thought but said non the less, "Alright." she said, relaxing a bit.
Back to top Go down
Z
Genin
Z

PostSubject: Re: Two Vs. A Cripple (Fuubi Ookawa vs. Z and Yurei, spar)   Two Vs. A Cripple (Fuubi Ookawa vs. Z and Yurei, spar) EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 6:07 am

He finished warming up and said "Lets do it then," He waited where he was for Fuubi to make the first move. He made himself appear relaxed and confident that distance would be favorable, when he was really ready to counter at a seconds notice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two Vs. A Cripple (Fuubi Ookawa vs. Z and Yurei, spar)   Two Vs. A Cripple (Fuubi Ookawa vs. Z and Yurei, spar) EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 7:09 am

Fuubi smiles a bit when he sees Zain take a defensive stance, then takes his cane in his hand and flips it up into the crook of his arm, all his body weight on his right leg now. "This should prove fun!" His body suddenly drops into the snow and seems to disappear, as he tunnels through the snow just under the surface, causing most of the ground between Zain and where he once was to become hollow, though the snow appears to be absolutely normal from above.

Jutsu used:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Bri-chan
Genin
Bri-chan

PostSubject: Re: Two Vs. A Cripple (Fuubi Ookawa vs. Z and Yurei, spar)   Two Vs. A Cripple (Fuubi Ookawa vs. Z and Yurei, spar) EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 7:14 am

Yuki hugs herself as she took a few steps away, to give them a bit more room. She takes out her book and writes down an entry for today so she will not forget.
Back to top Go down
Z
Genin
Z

PostSubject: Re: Two Vs. A Cripple (Fuubi Ookawa vs. Z and Yurei, spar)   Two Vs. A Cripple (Fuubi Ookawa vs. Z and Yurei, spar) EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 7:27 am

Zain watched as the man disappeared into the snow. Instinctively he began to listen and feel for vibrations as if he were hunting for rabbits. He must be planning something... Just then he felt a small tremor in the snow around him. Gotcha... He waited for it to come a little closer before spewing a jet of fire toward the location, melting the snow that was in it's path.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two Vs. A Cripple (Fuubi Ookawa vs. Z and Yurei, spar)   Two Vs. A Cripple (Fuubi Ookawa vs. Z and Yurei, spar) EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 7:32 am

Fuubi nearly goes right into the flame, but he stops just in time when he sees that he's gotten too close to Zain, then jumping back a little when he sees a sudden jet of flame melting the snow where he'd just been. He grabs up some snow in his hand and jumps out of the snow tunnel he'd made, using only his right leg to push himself up. He slams his right hand forward in an attempt to blind the ninja with snow, simultaneously using his left hand to slash at Zain's midsection with the cane.

Jutsu Used:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Bri-chan
Genin
Bri-chan

PostSubject: Re: Two Vs. A Cripple (Fuubi Ookawa vs. Z and Yurei, spar)   Two Vs. A Cripple (Fuubi Ookawa vs. Z and Yurei, spar) EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 7:39 am

Yuki jumps when she sees Zain spew a jet of fire where Fuubi was, slightly releifed that he was ok. Yuki wrote down what was going on, what she was thinking, everything at this moment. Yuki always put interesting things in her book but never allowed anyone to touch it or to look at it cause then it might tell them someone secrets.
Back to top Go down
Z
Genin
Z

PostSubject: Re: Two Vs. A Cripple (Fuubi Ookawa vs. Z and Yurei, spar)   Two Vs. A Cripple (Fuubi Ookawa vs. Z and Yurei, spar) EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 7:49 am

The impact caught him by surprise, getting a lot of snow in his eyes. However he allowed himself to fall backward taking Fuubi with him. As the can struck his side leaving what would later be a bruise, Zain wrapped his arm around it as they fell. Then he rolled attempting to rip it out of Fuubi's grasp. Dirty trick won't stop me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two Vs. A Cripple (Fuubi Ookawa vs. Z and Yurei, spar)   Two Vs. A Cripple (Fuubi Ookawa vs. Z and Yurei, spar) EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 7:52 am

Fuubi uses the momentum of the fall and the roll Zain used to rip the cane out of his grasp to roll himself to his feet, his right leg pressing down lightly on his chest and his left leg supporting his weight fully so that he doesn't hurt Zain, but just lets him know that he is not going to be beaten just because his cane was taken. "I believe I have the upper hand now..." He makes a grab for the cane quickly and twists the handle to make it spin quickly, which would have caused an abrasion to his bare skin but only caused his clothes to be warmed by the friction as he pulls it off and smiles at Yuki.
Back to top Go down
Bri-chan
Genin
Bri-chan

PostSubject: Re: Two Vs. A Cripple (Fuubi Ookawa vs. Z and Yurei, spar)   Two Vs. A Cripple (Fuubi Ookawa vs. Z and Yurei, spar) EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 7:58 am

Yuki was a quick and descriptive writer, she jolt down what had happened and looked back up to see what was going to happen next but saw Fuubi smiling at her. Yuki felt her face redden and then quickly looked down.
Back to top Go down
Z
Genin
Z

PostSubject: Re: Two Vs. A Cripple (Fuubi Ookawa vs. Z and Yurei, spar)   Two Vs. A Cripple (Fuubi Ookawa vs. Z and Yurei, spar) EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 8:10 am

Zain shook his head slightly in the snow to get the snow out of his stinging eyes. Don't take your eyes off the opponent... He thought, forming the ram handsign and releasing another jet of fire while Fuubi was distracted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two Vs. A Cripple (Fuubi Ookawa vs. Z and Yurei, spar)   Two Vs. A Cripple (Fuubi Ookawa vs. Z and Yurei, spar) EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 8:14 am

Fuubi sees the movement of Zain making his handseals in the corner of his eye and reacts purely on instinct, slashing with his cane like a rapier to push Zain's head to the side and hold his face down in that position, causing the flames to shoot harmlessly away from both Fuubi and Yuki. "Don't use the same jutsu more than once. It makes your strategy obvious." When the fire is done spewing from Zain's mouth, he takes his cane off his cheek. "Sorry, you'll probably have quite a bruise on your face there..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two Vs. A Cripple (Fuubi Ookawa vs. Z and Yurei, spar)   Two Vs. A Cripple (Fuubi Ookawa vs. Z and Yurei, spar) Empty

Back to top Go down

Two Vs. A Cripple (Fuubi Ookawa vs. Z and Yurei, spar)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next