Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A training spar, Gd and binx private

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

Number of posts : 2504
Registration date : 2010-11-17

A training spar, Gd and binx private Empty
PostSubject: A training spar, Gd and binx private   A training spar, Gd and binx private EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 3:58 pm

Chidori stood across from his training partner, It was a ninja training session with two swords men, Chidori smiled as the wwind swept his arm, The sky was darkening slightly, As if rain was coming soon. He cloak swirled with his hair, His swords on his hips, and the sword on his back where ready to be drawn, But Chidori held back. He wanted His enemy to make the first move, Chidori was the best swords men in the cloud village. Lightning flashed in the distance. He grinned, I the storm got here before their fight was over, Chidori would beninifit

"Your move, Sir"
Back to top Go down
Hivemind
Genin
Hivemind

Number of posts : 227
Registration date : 2012-07-02

PostSubject: Re: A training spar, Gd and binx private   A training spar, Gd and binx private EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 5:32 pm

The Water Country. Getting there wasn't easy! This place was an island, after all, meaning he had to find a boat. Easier said then done! His cooking skills weren't really great and his aptitudes at being a sailor were less than convincing to say the least. Good thing he had found this particular person which offered him a deal that seemed a bit more in his area of expertise. The Water Country was looking for people capable of fighting for their trainings. They'd offer a certain sum of money in return as well as a free ride in boat, in and out.

----

Later on, there he was, in this outside arena. He barely had time to explore the city that he was asked to joined the trainees. Arriving on the scene, Great Destiny Man was shown his opponent... a young adult, roughly twenty of age with quite the sword. Hrm. Kenjutsu was right down his lane; that young lad better knew how to dance with a sword. Although he wasn't popular in any village... many dangerous criminals and gangs were taken out of the bingo book mysteriously. He was the cause, obviously, but who could possibly know? One the outside, he was just your typical traveler with a sword... but on the inside, a beast.

Giving the traditional bow before engaging his opponent, Great Destiny Man then smirked as he drew out his katana.

Your move, sir.

Gripping his sword, the swordsmen didn't even hesitate. Using his usagi leap technique, the swordsmen dashed with tremendous speed toward his adversary, the ground literally cratering under the push as his sword would already be inches away from his target.
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: A training spar, Gd and binx private   A training spar, Gd and binx private EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 6:26 am

Chidori moved the first blade from his hip, the notch in it with another extended blade caught the other mans blade in an upswing, it was easy enough. Chidori didn't block the blade strike but moved it out of harms way, drawing his other blade chidori had the twin blades surging with electricity. It wasn't enough to kill but it would make this mans hands go numb. A feint buzzing in chidori's ears let him know to release the lightning. When he did the blades seemed to vibrate, chidori cut through the air aiming at gd mans thigh
Back to top Go down
Hivemind
Genin
Hivemind

PostSubject: Re: A training spar, Gd and binx private   A training spar, Gd and binx private EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 9:10 am

((Had some problems following here, you caught my sword with a notch in yours, moved it out of the way... then with the next one, aimed for my leg. But which sword are you charging with electricity, the one blocking the sword I presume since you're talking of numbing my hands?))

He blocked it. When his opponent were able to parry his usagi dash attack, he knew at this point he couldn't take his opponent lightly. Not only did he had a pretty set of swords, but he also knew how to use them. Smirking as his sword was stopped dead in its tracks, Great Destiny Man the raised an eyebrow as he felt his katana being stuck into something... this guy's sword had notches in them and his was now stuck in it... that's a detail he had overlooked. Though, that was the least of his worries. He was far from opened. But the real issue wasn't even there... looking at his opponent's hand, the swordsmen realized he was charging it with electricity, he was a raiton user! He had to make a move... and fast.

-Hmph!

Only a small, minor shock was felt in his hands before he sprung into action. With a sharp, precise and strong jerk of his arms and hands, Great Destiny Man snapped his blade in two pieces, right in the middle. Using the momentum, he spun on himself slightly toward the right, avoiding the strike aimed as his leg as it made a small rip through his pants. Eyes and reflexes held sharp, the wanderer aimed to plant the broken but still very sharp end of his sword right at his opponent's shoulder. A vicious and unpredictable maneuver indeed!

Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: A training spar, Gd and binx private   A training spar, Gd and binx private EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 9:23 am

(I dont know if you'll be able to see the blades but these are mine A training spar, Gd and binx private 320px-Ringo_wields_Kiba The notches moved your sword like blocking a punch you dont catch it you just move it to the left or right, and the second blade is going for your thigh, While both blades are getting charged with elecrcity)

Chidori moved gracefully, Moving to the left to avoid the shoulder attack, He charged up about lightning blast this time using his blades, to form a jacobs ladder (Elcricty being passed visably between to two blades as theyre held close together) The lightning focused itself at the tips of his blades and shot out at the ground at Gdman's feet, It was a distraction as the man would probably try to dodge the lightning strike, In a flash chidori used body flicker. grabbing his much larger blade from his back (Similar to Zabuza's) Chidori seemed to dissapear and reappear behind Gdman, Swinging his blade with both hands towards the mans lower back. Not only did the wandering need to deal with the lightning shot at his feet, But a blade aiming for his midsection, and chidori's incredible speed.

(Im not sure if your familure with body flicker, Its not time space i know alot of people get it mixed up, Its just moving faster then the eyes can see which makes it seem like time space)
Back to top Go down
Hivemind
Genin
Hivemind

PostSubject: Re: A training spar, Gd and binx private   A training spar, Gd and binx private EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 9:58 am

((Are you planning to "gracefully dodge" everything? I don't mind dodging as long as you get creative, but simply avoiding everything "cuz reasons" doesn't cut it in my book. :/ ))

He was fast. A lot faster than he had anticipated. At first great destiny man thought he'd be dealing with amateur or semi-professionals... logically, why an expert swordsmen would even need such training? Weren't they busy doing their "missions" or something? Apparently not. Such massive ego they must had! Seeing that his strike to the shoulder missed, Great Destiny Man kept his balance as he rested both feet on the ground, backing away slightly as the lighting was shot at right at his feet. Obviously, like his opponent had plan, he'd try and avoid it, which he did... though, what he didn't expect was for his enemy to literally vanish from sight after pulling out that huge blade of his.

From above? No. From under? Unlikely. From behind was what the swordsman's mind came up with first, though, it was too late to turn himself around, he was in mid air after dodging that lighting strike! There was only one solution left. In a split second, Great Destiny Man brought what was left of his sword behind his back, pumping what he could of chakra into it before the impact. The sword was sideway so the sharp end wouldn't cut him.

Intercepting the strike, the adventurer was sent flying over the massive blade, knocked away as he tumbled over. That stung. But obviously better than getting sliced in half. Grimacing a bit as he rubbed his back, he then got back up as he looked at what was left of his sword... now it was just a handle with only 3 inches left of sword on it. Gritting his teeth in determination, Great Destiny Man once again used his Usagi Leap technique to dash quickly out of sight with blinding speed. Coming in the opposite direction, the swordsmen tossed what was left of his sword at his opponent like a makeshift kunai as a distraction toward his head as he summoned an other blade out of his sword spammer scroll, slashing at his leg while he'd be busy dodging the projectile.
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: A training spar, Gd and binx private   A training spar, Gd and binx private EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 10:06 am

(If you were swinging at my shoulder, Then a simple side step is fairly easy)

Chidori growled and decided to block everything, He surged lightning chakra around his body then released it, The lightning stopped the kunai and the attacker. (Basicly a chidori current, Just lightning chakra from every direction in a dome around chidori) If Chidori pumped more chakra into his attack he would be able to tase Gdman. Instead Chidori just backed away and looked at the Sky, This was just a training spar, Would a jutsu on the level of karin be needed? He was split between not wanting to kill and his ego driving him to win.. He decided on the former, He wouldn't bring out Karin.

Chidori decided to stick with his larger sword, He would wait until Gdman launched a attack then end it
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: A training spar, Gd and binx private   A training spar, Gd and binx private EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 10:11 am

(Ps i love the putting the sword behind your back, Inventive XD)
Back to top Go down
Hivemind
Genin
Hivemind

PostSubject: Re: A training spar, Gd and binx private   A training spar, Gd and binx private EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 10:31 am

((It's not a matter of "how" to doge it but rather if your brain is quick enough to actually come up with the correct movement and execute in time, a.k.a reaction time. Plus, breaking a sword in order to hit someone is unorthodox and rather unexpected. But yeah, w/e. And thanks!))

Seeing the lighting raise around his opponent, Great destiny Man couldn't help but grin as his sword was predictably blocked. He was using of his chakra, unlike him. Sure he'd get a nasty bruise out of that hit he took to his back earlier... but he wasn't even winded. If he could mess with his opponent long enough and sap him out of chakra, the ball would be in his camp! Technically he himself wasn't even getting started yet... but as long as he could keep up with his adversary, there was no point of stepping up.

Though, that large sword they guy had was problematic. It was heavy and even if his opponent could swing it around with relative ease, it was far too slow for it to actually touch him in a straight-up fight... but that wasn't the deal. He wasn't scared of what it could bring as damage but rather what it could provide as defense... that thing was nearly just as large as his bearer! He'd have to somehow split his attention so this iron wall of a sword wouldn't get in his way.

Spawning a handful of kunai out of his second scroll, Great Destiny Man ran at full speed toward his adversary and tossed them in a "spray" fashion all at once. Technically his sword wasn't large enough to block all of them at the same time... some of them should go through somehow. Leaping in the air, the swordsmen looked for whatever opening his distraction would provide and strike!
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: A training spar, Gd and binx private   A training spar, Gd and binx private EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 10:40 am

Chidori growled but grinned, His sword was wide, Wider then his shoulders, He stuck the sword in the ground and used it as protection, Hiding behind it as if it was a rock. Chidori saw the strike from above, Since he wasnt distracted by the kunai he had a Few extra moment's to attack, He summoned chakra in his feet, Jumping above Gdman at an angle since the kunai passed he wasn't scared of them, He summoned lightning in his palm and used chakra to direct which way he fell, Pushing off oin the air he aimed right for the falling Gdman "Lightning Blade!"
Back to top Go down
Hivemind
Genin
Hivemind

PostSubject: Re: A training spar, Gd and binx private   A training spar, Gd and binx private EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 10:41 am

((... You hid behind your sword entirely... yet somehow managed to see that I had jumped. Wat?))
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: A training spar, Gd and binx private   A training spar, Gd and binx private EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 10:44 am

If you jumped wouldn't you be above me? couldn't i see above me fairly easily.
Back to top Go down
Hivemind
Genin
Hivemind

PostSubject: Re: A training spar, Gd and binx private   A training spar, Gd and binx private EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 10:45 am

((You would, yes, but you have to actually KNOW that I jumped in order to look up, right? If you're hiding yourself completely, you shouldn't be able to see me jump like this. o.o))
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: A training spar, Gd and binx private   A training spar, Gd and binx private EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 10:49 am

I'll change it, I Just figured that common sence dictates you jumping at me from above, so watching the sky would be a good idea)

Chidori growled but grinned, His sword was wide, Wider then his shoulders, He stuck the sword in the ground and used it as protection, Hiding behind it as if it was a rock. He stared at the ground thinking up a plan, He was still good on chakra since the only jutsu he actially preformed was a body flicker. The rest was just using his lightning chakra. Either way he started to focus lightning in his palm, He would move the sword and distract...What that Gdman above him? He was attack from the air, a decent plan, But it played into chidori's atatck "Lightning blade, Spear" The lightning chkara shot out like a sprear, At the falling swordsmen, Chidori could move it if Gdman moved, But moving while in mid air was quite hard
Back to top Go down
Hivemind
Genin
Hivemind

PostSubject: Re: A training spar, Gd and binx private   A training spar, Gd and binx private EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 11:10 am

((Better! ^^ I don't mind getting countered as long as it makes sense! XD))

Alright, that sword was in fact just as large as this guy. Geez, where did he fetched such a monster to begin with?! So much metal put in that thing; it must've cost a fortune to forge! Bah, anyway. His opponent, hidden behind the large metallic weapon still seemed to be oblivious about him being in mid-air! His plan was about to bear fruits! Of course he wouldn't strike him fatally... this was supposed to be training, after all... at least, he hoped it still was! Just as he was about to pick his spot to strike his adversary, something literally shot out toward him. He didn't really had any time to analyze what it could possibly be... but it was pointy and seemed like it could be painful.

-Tsch!

Taking the last few seconds he had left before the imminent impact, Great Destiny Man narrowed his eyes as he concentrated on the impaling device's trajectory. Putting his sword sideway and channeling a certain amount of regular chakra into it, he then put his palm on the other end of his blade and blocked the spear as the pointy end struck the chakra-reinforced metal. Using the momentum, he then pushed himself away of harms way by pressing down on his now bent-out-of-shape weapon. Tossing this... thing toward his enemy, he then spawned yet another sword out of his sword spammer... this time a European-styled straight edged broadsword. Landing on the ground, he then looked at his opponent, chuckling.

-Just how many swords will it take to get you, eh?
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: A training spar, Gd and binx private   A training spar, Gd and binx private EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 11:35 am

Chidori grinned and stood up, Getting his Blade from the ground "i haven't even used half power yet, all my tricks so far are actually restrained." He was only lying a bit, Chidori was a bigger move. None the less chidori raised a palm. "I think, You should forite before i lose control and actually hurt you" Chidori walked to pick up the two blade he used eariler, Swinging them he put them back on his hips.

If this kept going he knew what his next line of attack was. It would end the fight rather quickly and dealy. Karin.
Back to top Go down
Hivemind
Genin
Hivemind

PostSubject: Re: A training spar, Gd and binx private   A training spar, Gd and binx private EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 11:57 am

Since the beginning Great Destiny Man had this feeling to that this guy was hiding something. His true potential was yet to be unveiled!

-Haha! Don't worry, sonny, I'm just getting warmed up too!

And he really was. Since the very beginning the only thing the wandering swordsmen had used was his Usagi Leap technique... and only once. Channeling chakra through his sword took him little to no endurance either. Juggling with his new swords, the man then assumed a defensive position, keeping an eye on his opponent, wondering what moves he'd pull out of his bag this time... whatever it might be, he would be ready! He always was!

-My destiny brought me here... and I shall take this battle till its very end!

Channeling chakra through his sword, Great Destiny Man then switched it's nature to wind... the blade expending, gaining two feet more in length. This was serious business. Wind chakra was probably the most dangerous type of chakra in order to cut things down to bits. A regular sword would get sliced like a hot knife through butter. A sword backed with regular chakra? A dent, maybe even cut in half it struck hard enough. Parrying his strikes would cause her weapons damage for sure.

-Come!
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: A training spar, Gd and binx private   A training spar, Gd and binx private EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 12:09 pm

Chidori watched The blade and tucked away his much larger blade, Instead he redrew fangs, His two smaller blade, They where always surging lightning chakra So they where alittle sharper and more durible then normal blade, This time chidori made the first move, He used body flicker again, Appeared beside gdman he stared ahead in he same direction his body was just at and swung his blade, Once at gdmans neck, Using the other to get ready to pary
Back to top Go down
Hivemind
Genin
Hivemind

PostSubject: Re: A training spar, Gd and binx private   A training spar, Gd and binx private EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 7:43 pm

When his opponent vanished from sight again, Great Destiny Man had a moment of hesitation... but it soon after became very clear that this was probably the same "vanishing" technique that he used earlier! If that was the case, he probably had the intention of hitting him from behind like last time... Chuckling, he then spun on himself as he swung his blade with generous amount of strength to clash with his opponent's lightning-embedded blade, stopping it dead in its track, making a very large dent in the small sword, his own almost half-way through it! The swordsmen obviously wouldn't get caught by same trick twice!

-How about we step things up a notch, eh?

Leaping backward, the swordsmen then spawned an other shuriken which he then placed through his sword; the hole in the middle of the throwing weapon big enough to do so. Sliding the ninja star down until it rested on the blade's handle, he then blew wind-infused chakra on the now spinning disk as he began to grow, a paper-thin, four feet wide razor disk of doom now acting as an over-sized shield that would probably cut down to shred whatever it touched. With that, he pointed his sword toward his opponent and charged at full speed!

((If you're wondering what the disks looks like as well as what they can do, watch this from 5:25 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZytZ6fnnk0&feature=related ))
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: A training spar, Gd and binx private   A training spar, Gd and binx private EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 6:03 am

Chidori stuck his blade in teh ground and used it to jmp off of, He was higher in the air then he could get with a normal jump, And also in no danger of the suriken, Chidori grabbed he large blade from his back and swirled lightning chakra around it, Making it a moveable taser, He used chakra to push off of in mid air and doze for gdman, Slicing towards the air at his head, The blade released a slice of electricity. (Think of inyuasha's blades of blood, But electric), While the electricity went over Gdman's head, His real blade still charged with electricty swung for the mans right thigh, a sword men couldnt jump, or move if he was without a leg
Back to top Go down
Hivemind
Genin
Hivemind

PostSubject: Re: A training spar, Gd and binx private   A training spar, Gd and binx private EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 7:33 am

So he used his swords to propel himself upward... Hrm, interesting. He still could've reached him, Usagi Leaps rendering that easy... but he had a better idea anyway. As long as he had his spinning shuriken in front of him like that, nothing physical could really get to him. Plus, he had the wind element as an advantage... he couldn't do much with it except slicing stuff, but hell, at least he was ace at it. No. He'd just stand his ground, no points of dashing off. That, and he might get a chance to counter attack!

Narrowing his eyes as he looked up at the ninja which was still high up in the air, the swordsmen, even if he couldn't really tell what was going on, knew he'd attempt at striking him as he'd go down... that huge sword of his being pulled out sorta giving that away; he'd most likely use the added momentum to add punch to his swing. No... there was more to this than that. Why did he swing his sword in mid air like this befo- OH. That's why. But still! He had a plan...

-Hmph!

Spinning on himself, Gread Destiny Man, using his sword for extra speed and strength in his swing, tossed the shuriken at the slice of electricity that had been tossed at him, disrupting it as the disk of doom when right through it and flew off in the distance... hopefully that thing wouldn't fall on anyone. Then, turning himself around, the adventurer parried the large sword as his wind-infused blade dug itself a few inches in the over-sized weapon. Gritting his teeth at the tazor-like effect, Great Destiny Man endured the pain as his sword was digging deeper in the large blade... if things kept going like this, he'd slice the whole thing into two!

-Grrrraahh!!
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: A training spar, Gd and binx private   A training spar, Gd and binx private EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 8:58 am

(Taser effect is more then pain, Its muscles seazing up, Spasiming and sometimes shitting your pants Its used to render people immobile)

Chidori saw his blade starting to crack, Though he smirked. He could always make it regrow during his next large battle, His next move would break his sword but hopeful give him the upper hand. He growled and forced a lot more lightning chakra in his blade, Adding to the taser effect. Total seize up of muscles was coming.
Back to top Go down
Hivemind
Genin
Hivemind

PostSubject: Re: A training spar, Gd and binx private   A training spar, Gd and binx private EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 10:58 am

((It's still a matter of weather or not you can dish out the pain. Many reports of people getting tazed by several tasers at once and kept going. Plus, chakra enables ninjas to take some serious beatings... also wind chakra infused on my sword kinda disrupt that too.))

Great Destiny Man was battle hardened, but this was some serious lightning like he haven't felt in a while. The pain was only barely bearable. His hand were literally starting to go numb, his muscles in his arms were getting harder to control. If things kept going like this, he wouldn't be able to channel his chakra anymore... he had to break free. Too bad, that sword was only inches away from a complete slice!

-Damn your over-sized piece of metal on a stick!

Before the current was pushed to high, Great Destiny Man maximized the level of wind chakra in his sword in order to pull it out without too much effort. Doing several backward somersaults, the swordsmen landed on his feet. Letting a long, heavy sigh, he then planted his sword in the ground and glared at his adversary.

-I'll give you a taste of my hook!

Performing three handsigns, the wandering swordsmen then breathed in deeply... and as he exhaled, the world around him began slowing down. Time itself wasn't affected, but his own perception of it was. His body still following his own speed, if Great Destiny Man were to move, every single one of his movements would be twice as fast... like his running speed and even his swordplay.

Concentrating chakra in his legs to perform his Usagi Leap, the swordsmen literally dashed out of sight in a complete blur. Before his opponent would know it, shurikens would come from the right and he himself right after from the left, using the ninja stars as a distraction. He was aiming to strike his arm in an attempt to disable his main offensive limb.
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: A training spar, Gd and binx private   A training spar, Gd and binx private EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 11:12 am

Chidori blinked, His movements where to much, They had to be a jutsu, Which was weird. Only ninja learned jutsu, Not samuri or swordsmen. Either way, Chidori sighed and closed his eyes, The man may be able to move fast but his noise wasntblocked, When the man and shuirken where close on both sides Chidori forced a lightning Chakra force field, He was tired of spamming this shield and would end it soon. The lightning defelected the shuirken and would more then likely add more pain to Gdman, Maybe even spasiming his body. Either way Chidori forced chakra into his feet and jumped away, Further then normal humans could without chakra, He jumped to the edge of the clearing His jutsu already ready since it was raining. He growled and raised his hand "NOW DIE, WITH THE THUNDER CLAP" Lightning raced down at Gdman, It would send a crator into the clearing, But chidori was good enough to control the blast radius
Back to top Go down
Hivemind
Genin
Hivemind

PostSubject: Re: A training spar, Gd and binx private   A training spar, Gd and binx private EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 11:57 am

There was a reason the swordsmen had tossed the shurikens in a manner which they would hit the target before him; last time, overwhelmed, his opponent has resolved himself in brining up a shield of lighting. Were it to be the case again that he'd throw him his wind-infused sword to piece through his defense without the risk of getting himself electrocuted... but all of that was rendered null and void when his opponent gathered large amount of chakra to propel himself high up in the air. Haling, he then narrowed his eyes as he'd watch his adversary gather up enormous quantity of chakra, bringing toward him the very fabric of nature such as the dark clouds and lighting bolts.

-This... this is impossible, this is insane!

How could a person even control nature's lightning?! Was it even possible? Never before he had heard about such a technique, not even in legends, stories or anything... which would've made this whole thing perhaps a lil' bit less surprising. Though, this was no time to be marveling at that like a drooling idiot. His very life was in danger. He only had one last move up his sleeve... but never before he put it up against something of this caliber.

... heh, at least he was still a better swordsmen than him!

Performing a few handsings, he then held his sword with all his might as he literally pumped the most chakra he possibly could in this short instant and brought his sword up, gleaming a golden aura....

-REPEL!

... and slashed at the incoming gigantic bolt of lighting. The blast was strong to make Great Destiny Man's face ripple. His jutsu barely managing to grab hold of only half of this titanic attack, half of it was literally sent back to his expediter... as the rest would come crashing down on the swordsmen. His reflexes still held up, he only had time to push himself to the right, avoiding a direct blast... but that still wouldn't save his hide. The blast and sheer amount of "splash" lighting this thing did was enough to send the wanderer flying through the air, some bones broken by the shockwave, spots of skin burned from the shocks and lacerations from rock shrapnels. Landing hard on the ground as he then tumbled over a distance, Great destiny man laid on his back, looking up at the skies, unable to move, barely conscious.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A training spar, Gd and binx private   A training spar, Gd and binx private Empty

Back to top Go down

A training spar, Gd and binx private
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next