Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Looking To Spar With Someone

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Looking To Spar With Someone Empty
PostSubject: Looking To Spar With Someone   Looking To Spar With Someone EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 12:55 pm

Kaki stomped her way through the streets of Kusagakure and scowled angrily at anyone who looked her way. God, she was so pissed off right now - her fists clenched at her sides - she just wanted to punch something.

Or, she grinned nastily, someone.

Decision reached, she jogged to the training fields, fishing her spark gloves out of her pocket as she ran and tying her hair back in a ponytail. Whoever was there, she was going to give them the spar session of their life.

When she finally arrived - having stopped on the way briefly to flip off the looming shadow that was the administration tower, where the rat that had been giving her awful missions for the last month no doubt was - she could see that the training grounds were indeed bustling. All different sizes, shapes and abilities of ninja were training together, some sparring and some merely punching at bags or practising kick combos in the air. Out of the corner of her eye she could see the large scorch mark on the wall that she had left last month and she smiled happily.

Now, who to fight? A lot of the people here seemed pretty busy at the moment and, as pissed as she was, she didn't feel in the mood to interrupt anyone today. Besides, she could fight with them later, when they weren't busy.

Her green eyes scanned the open space, searching for someone to fight with and she almost suspected she would be disappointed until - ah!

A figure on their own, at the other end of the ground, resting after having completely what must have been a particularly ferocious move, judging by how they were panting. Kaki's smile spread wider; they were just the opponent for her and - who knew? - if the fight got really good, she could even rope in some other guys for a group fight. That would rock.

Stuffing one hand in her pocket to finger the handle of a kunai, she strolled over to her mystery combatant, careful to look nonchalant and not too eager, lest her opponent chicken out.

"Hey," she said, nudging their back with the toe of her boot, "I'm dying for a fight. Care to oblige?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking To Spar With Someone   Looking To Spar With Someone EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 12:56 pm

(OOC: Oops, I just realised I haven't been approved yet so please don't reply until I am. I don't want to get in trouble.)
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

Number of posts : 5548
Registration date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Looking To Spar With Someone   Looking To Spar With Someone EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 2:51 am

((You said I could join. Right?))

Yuudai looke up at the girl talking to him, with sharingan he said, "Sure thing." then stood up.
Back to top Go down
http://www.narubleachmetal1.proboards.com/
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Number of posts : 18267
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Looking To Spar With Someone   Looking To Spar With Someone EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 2:59 am

( o3o aw, I was planning to join. May I join anyway?)

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking To Spar With Someone   Looking To Spar With Someone EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 3:04 am

Kaki blinked and retreated a couple of steps, narrowing her eyes.

"A sharingan-user?" her grip around her kunai tightened, "How the hell did you end up in Kusagakure?"

Her hands itched to fight with this kid. After all, a sharingan was sure to be a worthy opponent but...

Her curiosity overwhelmed her and she decided to wait for his reply before attacking, though she slipped a kunai out of her pocket just the same.

This, she felt, would be a lot of fun.

((Kuroda, you can join too! We can do a three-way fight! Very Happy))
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Looking To Spar With Someone   Looking To Spar With Someone EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 3:13 am

"Oh, a fight?" Toshi approached the two of them, grinning. "May I join?" she asked politely, brushing her messy hair back to reveal a brown eye. "Oh! Hi Yuudai, didn't see ya there."

(Call me Naka, everyone does ^-^~)

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Looking To Spar With Someone   Looking To Spar With Someone EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 3:25 am

"Visiting. What's it to ya?" he pulled out his kunai and made it turn blue with chakra flowing into it. He then swung at Kaki.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking To Spar With Someone   Looking To Spar With Someone EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 3:36 am

Kaki heard a young, sweet voice behind her and grinned. They hadn't even started yet and already they had a new competitor to the fray!

She saw Sharingan boy swing at her with a kunai, glowing blue with chakra and jumped backwards, wagging a reprimanding finger at him. "Now, now. Manners, kid. I haven't welcomed your little friend yet."

She turned around and smiled. "Of course you can join, litt...le... girl?"

She grimaced. This kid couldn't be older than about 14 and yet...

She's almost as tall as me. I feel so short around these people.

She quickly bounced back, however, and smiled at the new-comer, while trying to inconspicuously pull out another kunai with her right hand. This kid seemed to be on friendly terms with Sharingan boy, which meant this could end up a two-on-one fight against her.

Her grin spread wider. Bring it on.

"Alright, then," she said, "Let's start this fight. Is one of you going to make a move or do I have to do everything myself?"

She glanced over her shoulder at Sharingan boy and fixed him with a serious look. "And, if I win, I expect you to tell me exactly what a guy like you is doing in a place like this, understand?"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Looking To Spar With Someone   Looking To Spar With Someone EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 3:42 am

Toshi bowed politely. "Nice to meet you! I'm Satoshi Kuroda, but I'm known as Naka or Toshi." She smiled and took out a summoning scroll. There was a poof, and she was holding a cuddly teddy bear with a lace bow.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking To Spar With Someone   Looking To Spar With Someone EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 4:05 am

Kaki raised an eyebrow and got into a defensive stance, both kunai held out in front of her. This was... really wierd, but she wasn't about to let her guard down. For all she knew, that - she giggled a little - teddy bear could be set to explode or something equally ridiculous.

After a little while, she lost her patience however. Screw caution! You won't succeed if you never try!

She ran at the younger girl suddenly and used her other hand to hurl a kunai at Sharingan boy.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Looking To Spar With Someone   Looking To Spar With Someone EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 4:15 am

Toshi just shoved the teddy bear at her, and then took out another scroll. The smoke drifted away to reveal her with a huge mallet the size of her body. The funny thing was, it looked like a toy and even had a smiley face on each end.

"Banzai!" She grinned, and slammed the mallet onto the ground, creating a mini-quake.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Looking To Spar With Someone   Looking To Spar With Someone EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 4:30 am

Yuudai grabbed the kunai by the sharp part when it came by him. he turned it around and appeared behind kaki. "And if I win, you tell me your name" he stabbed the kunai at her back. "Toshi, why do you have your mallet out? It looks fake. Get it fixed."
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Looking To Spar With Someone   Looking To Spar With Someone EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 4:35 am

"Oh, thank you for that compliment," Toshi said sarcasticly, hurt. She frowned, put a hand on the mallet and ripped the cover off, revealing a hard, wood and rubber interior. "You might be my best friend, but don't push your luck."

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Looking To Spar With Someone   Looking To Spar With Someone EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 4:37 am

"Heh heh, who said I was your friend when we're sparring?" he swung a punch at Kaki.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking To Spar With Someone   Looking To Spar With Someone EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 4:40 am

Kaki deftly caught the teddy bear and then shrieked and jumped high in the air to avoid the quake.

"This could be why I hate children," she mused, grinning slightly, "Pretty smart of her, though."

Suddenly, she felt a sharp point at her back and heard the cool voice of Sharingan boy behind her.

"My name, kid? Why would you want to know that?" she asked, before shrugging and flipping out of his reach, while he was still distracted by the apparently poor state of his friend's mallet and before the punch he had swung at her could hit.

When she landed she felt behind her and scowled at the rip the kunai had left in the fabric of her shirt. "This is my favourite shirt, asshole, now you're going to get it."

She brought her thumb and middle finger together, grinned at both competitors and snapped.
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Looking To Spar With Someone   Looking To Spar With Someone EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 4:43 am

"Hey I got a sign for you too!" he chuckled and smiled. Then held up his middle finger. Then came behind her and stabbed at her again, but this time with his sword and it was blue.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Looking To Spar With Someone   Looking To Spar With Someone EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 4:46 am

"Uh. Demon barrage!" Toshi dropped her now-not-so-childish mallet and did a series of handsigns. There was a poof, and rotting demon bodies appeared, surrounding her from danger.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Looking To Spar With Someone   Looking To Spar With Someone EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 4:48 am

"Woah. How old are those things, Toshi? Ewww." he jumped to them and started slicing the wrinkling deamons.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking To Spar With Someone   Looking To Spar With Someone EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 5:02 am

Kaki rubbed at where sharingan boy's sword has nicked her back and smiled as the chakra she had surrounded herself with caught fire from the spark and the flames of her Fire Cloak Technique spread over her body, protecting her.

With a smile, she looked to where Yuudai-or-whatever-his-name-was was fighting, before making the signs for a Katon and blowing fire over the corpsey demon things.

Their skin wrinkled further and stripped off in the heat of her flames and they writhed around on the ground helplessly. She smirked. Now it was sharingan boy's turn.

Kaki charged at him, a fire-covered hand outstretched.
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Looking To Spar With Someone   Looking To Spar With Someone EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 5:06 am

Yuudai turned and formed the hand seals, quickly, Snake, Ram, Monkey, Boar, Horse, Tiger. Then blew flames at the girl charging at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking To Spar With Someone   Looking To Spar With Someone EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 5:08 am

Kaki smirked as the flames engulfed her body. This was the true beauty of the Fire Cloak Technique.

"I'm already on fire, mate, a little more ain't going to hurt me!" she cried, before reaching for the little girl's now-discarded mallet and swinging at his head.
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Looking To Spar With Someone   Looking To Spar With Someone EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 5:14 am

He dodged the mallet and grabbed it. Ripping it out of her hands, he swung it at her head. Hard and fast.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking To Spar With Someone   Looking To Spar With Someone EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 5:23 am

She caught it with a fist and brought one still-burning foot round to knock his legs out from under him.

Now where was that little girl?
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Looking To Spar With Someone   Looking To Spar With Someone EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 5:26 am

Yuudai fell, but grabbed her foot. It was burning and it hurt, but he threw her across the training field. Standing up and shaking his hand up and down to cool it off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking To Spar With Someone   Looking To Spar With Someone EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 5:35 am

Kaki landed on her hands, grazing her palms as she skid slightly along the floor and scorching the ground. She flipped over and stretched her back until her joints popped.

She then looked over at sharingan boy, who was shaking his burnt hand and smiled.

"That's what you get if you play with fire, I'm afraid," she said, stalking closer to him.

In a sudden rush of movement, her hands formed a number of seals and she blew a Katon at it him before jumping back onto the branch of a nearby tree.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking To Spar With Someone   Looking To Spar With Someone Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking To Spar With Someone
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next