Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Looking To Spar With Someone

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

Number of posts : 5548
Registration date : 2009-09-22

Looking To Spar With Someone - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking To Spar With Someone   Looking To Spar With Someone - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 5:37 am

Yuudai dodged and came up behind her, then punched at the back of her head with his still burning hand. "You're on fire, and I'm used to it. I'm a pyro-maniac."
Back to top Go down
http://www.narubleachmetal1.proboards.com/

PostSubject: Re: Looking To Spar With Someone   Looking To Spar With Someone - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 5:46 am

((OOC: Why is his hand on fire? :O That must hurt.))

Kaki saw Yuudai run up the tree to attack her and swiftly jumped to a higher branch, watching as the fist meant for her only hit air.

She let down her Fire Cloak Technique to avoid burning down the tree and started scaling it rapidly, heading for the top.

"A pyro-maniac, huh?" she called over her shoulder, "So am I. This should be interesting!"
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Looking To Spar With Someone   Looking To Spar With Someone - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 5:49 am

((OOC: It does. He's just putting up with it.))

"Heh heh." Yuudai ran faster so he caught up with Kaki and punched at her again with his burning fist.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking To Spar With Someone   Looking To Spar With Someone - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 6:00 am

"Ugh, what's that horrible smell," Kaki groaned, sprinting up the branches of the tree. She heard rustling behind her and spun to see Yuudai, his fist burning. The flesh was going black and cracking under the intense heat.

She jumped up once more, reaching the top branch of the tree and grimaced. "Well, that explains the smell. You might want to deal with that, kid, it'll be totally unhealable if it keep burning for much longer. As it is, it'll still give you problems for quite a while."

Yuudai didn't listen and aimed to punch at her again with the burning fist. Shrugging, Kaki pulled a length of wire from the holster on her thigh, activated her Fire Cloak Technique with her other hand and jumped. The tree caught fire under the impact of her flaming feet and she jumped from branch to branch, looping the wire around her opponent and pulling it tight to tie him to the burning wood.

With a final leap, she moved off and landed on the other side of the training grounds. The fire travelled down the tree at immense speed, engulfing the whole surface of the wood and soon it fell to the ground, still entirely covered in flames.
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Looking To Spar With Someone   Looking To Spar With Someone - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 6:03 am

Yuudai pulled a substitution justu and his he ran toward Kaki, his speed was fast enough to cool down his hand which revealed a solid black fist.

Last edited by sasuke2ndstate on Thu Dec 24, 2009 6:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking To Spar With Someone   Looking To Spar With Someone - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 6:08 am

((OOC: How did he cut the string? He wasn't holding a weapon and he was tied up so he couldn't reach for one in his holster. Also, how did his fist catch fire and burn for that long, while only leaving a sunburn? That seems kind of odd. :/))

Kaki raised an eyebrow and remained unmoving until Yuudai had drawn near. As he did, she kicked at his stomach with full force.
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Looking To Spar With Someone   Looking To Spar With Someone - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 6:19 am

((OOC: ... Ummm... good point. EDITED!!))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking To Spar With Someone   Looking To Spar With Someone - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 6:22 am

((OOC: But there's the same problem with the substitution jutsu because he's tied up and therefore can't make handsigns.))
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Looking To Spar With Someone   Looking To Spar With Someone - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 6:25 am

((OOC: You don't have to make hand signs for a substitution jutsu))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking To Spar With Someone   Looking To Spar With Someone - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 6:29 am

((OOC: Really? Ok. So we're going from the bit where he's charging at her with a blackened hand.))

Kaki raised her eyebrow as Yuudai came running and gagged as the smell of charred flesh was wafted towards her again.

She remained still, however, as he ran and only moved when he was in range, arcing out one leg to slam squarely into his stomach.

From out of the corner of her eye, she could see the sky grow dark. This fight would end soon.
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Looking To Spar With Someone   Looking To Spar With Someone - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 6:34 am

"I'm sick of this!" Yuudai dissapeared a few meters away and formed a ball of fire in his hand and let it grow until it was the size of a huge kickball that was over pumped. He ran toward Kaki.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking To Spar With Someone   Looking To Spar With Someone - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 6:41 am

Kaki activated her Fire Cloak Technique for what she knew would be the final time. Her chakra reserves were depleted and she was pretty tired by now.

Still, let him use all the fire techniques he wanted. He couldn't burn her when she was like this.

"If you're tired," she called, moving into a defensive stance as he ran towards her, "How about a truce?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking To Spar With Someone   Looking To Spar With Someone - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 6:50 am

((OOC: Have to go now. Can we continue this later?))
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Looking To Spar With Someone   Looking To Spar With Someone - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 7:17 am

((Sure, and the thing in Yuudai's hand is an explosive. Just F.Y.I.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking To Spar With Someone   Looking To Spar With Someone - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 8:35 am

((OOC: I'm back!))
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Number of posts : 18267
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Looking To Spar With Someone   Looking To Spar With Someone - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 1:30 pm

(o3o wow, I've been gone too long...)

Toshi had escaped the fight, and was sitting up on a tree branch while her water clone did the work. What toy will she use next?
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Looking To Spar With Someone   Looking To Spar With Someone - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 12:12 pm

Yuudai was just about to try to shove his justu into Kaki when he said pulling out a kunai, "Are you lieing? If you aren't then truce."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking To Spar With Someone   Looking To Spar With Someone - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 3:27 am

Kaki sidestepped Yuudai and grabbed his wrist, pushing the kunai away from her.

"I was just thinking that you need someone to heal that," she said, glancing pointedly at his blackened hand, "And I want you to tell me how you ended up here... So maybe we could do a deal on it? I've got some basic medic training so I could probably heal you."

She smiled slightly, tightening her grip on his wrist. "This fight isn't going anywhere anyway. How does it sound?"
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Looking To Spar With Someone   Looking To Spar With Someone - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 3:37 am

"Fine, but I'm telling you: I'm visiting, and got into a fight with one of those losers over there." he pointed over to where he was before. "We were in the middle of the fight, and if we got the chance to continue, I garentuee that kid would've died, or at least gotten some broken bones."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking To Spar With Someone   Looking To Spar With Someone - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 11:26 am

Kaki cocked her head and raised an eyebrow. "Why did you stop? And why were you in this village in the first place?" She crossed her arms in front of her and regarded him critically, "Don't the Uchihas belong to Konoha?"
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Looking To Spar With Someone   Looking To Spar With Someone - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 11:30 am

"I can't visit another nation? And I stoped because his friends joind in. At least ten others, after that I knew I woulden't be able to win. So I backed off."
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw
Genin
Lightningpaw

Number of posts : 14432
Registration date : 2011-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Looking To Spar With Someone   Looking To Spar With Someone - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 10:02 am

IC: Nagiko was watching the people and decided to ask if they can fight with real jutsu's he came out from behind the tree and aimed to throw a kunai at both of them.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Number of posts : 18267
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Looking To Spar With Someone   Looking To Spar With Someone - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 12:13 pm

(Sorry, this topic is long dead. )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking To Spar With Someone   Looking To Spar With Someone - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking To Spar With Someone
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2