Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Two Vs. A Cripple (Fuubi Ookawa vs. Z and Yurei, spar)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Bri-chan
Genin
Bri-chan

Number of posts : 561
Registration date : 2010-09-26

Two Vs. A Cripple (Fuubi Ookawa vs. Z and Yurei, spar) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two Vs. A Cripple (Fuubi Ookawa vs. Z and Yurei, spar)   Two Vs. A Cripple (Fuubi Ookawa vs. Z and Yurei, spar) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 8:19 am

Yuki sighed in relief when Zain's flame shot away from her, "He is right, there will be a bruise but it shouldn't be too bad..." Yuki said as she sat cross legged in the snow.
Back to top Go down
http://guardian-wars.canadian-forum.com/forum.htm
Z
Genin
Z

Number of posts : 446
Registration date : 2010-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Two Vs. A Cripple (Fuubi Ookawa vs. Z and Yurei, spar)   Two Vs. A Cripple (Fuubi Ookawa vs. Z and Yurei, spar) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 8:31 am

"Can't be helped," He said simply, relaxing. He realized Fuubi was putting his full weight on his 'injured' leg. So that's how it is... He suddenly rolled toward Fuubi's other leg, in an attempt to throw him off. He grabbed at the leg as a fail-safe; If Fuubi didn't get off of him Zain would possibly injure it for real.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two Vs. A Cripple (Fuubi Ookawa vs. Z and Yurei, spar)   Two Vs. A Cripple (Fuubi Ookawa vs. Z and Yurei, spar) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 8:39 am

Fuubi smiles and uses the forward thrust of Zain's grab to push his left leg back, letting his knee fall on Zain's arm. Thankfully, because of the snow, it only hurts him instead of breaking his arm, though it puts a little more weight on Zain's chest, making it difficult for him to breathe. Fuubi quickly takes his foot off of Zain's chest when he realizes this and stands up again, just out of Zain's reach. "Sorry about that."
Back to top Go down
Bri-chan
Genin
Bri-chan

PostSubject: Re: Two Vs. A Cripple (Fuubi Ookawa vs. Z and Yurei, spar)   Two Vs. A Cripple (Fuubi Ookawa vs. Z and Yurei, spar) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 8:43 am

Yuki shivered and pulled her hood up, "For a spar, it is quiet polite." Yuki said as she wrote something in her book then closed it for now, she then looked up at the 2.
Back to top Go down
Z
Genin
Z

PostSubject: Re: Two Vs. A Cripple (Fuubi Ookawa vs. Z and Yurei, spar)   Two Vs. A Cripple (Fuubi Ookawa vs. Z and Yurei, spar) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 8:58 am

Zain felt a mixed feeling come from his arm. It was a burning pain, followed by a numbing sensation. Since Fuubi's foot was on his chest all he could let out was a choked gargle. When Fuubi removed his foot, Zain remained where he was to catch his breath. "Just lucky it didn't bleed," He stated casually, sitting up, leaning on his uninjured arm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two Vs. A Cripple (Fuubi Ookawa vs. Z and Yurei, spar)   Two Vs. A Cripple (Fuubi Ookawa vs. Z and Yurei, spar) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 9:00 am

Fuubi gestures towards Zain's arm. "That'll heal up faster and get nice and numb if you keep it buried in the snow..." He lays down and smiles a bit, closing his eyes. "I suppose that's one spar over... How about you, Yuki-san? Would you like to try next?" He opens his eyes and looks up at Yuki, smiling eagerly.
Back to top Go down
Bri-chan
Genin
Bri-chan

PostSubject: Re: Two Vs. A Cripple (Fuubi Ookawa vs. Z and Yurei, spar)   Two Vs. A Cripple (Fuubi Ookawa vs. Z and Yurei, spar) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 9:04 am

Yuki opened her mouth to answer but nothing came out, she closed her eyes and sighed as she turned her face away then looked back at Fuubi and gave a shy smile, "Alright, if you like to."
Back to top Go down
Z
Genin
Z

PostSubject: Re: Two Vs. A Cripple (Fuubi Ookawa vs. Z and Yurei, spar)   Two Vs. A Cripple (Fuubi Ookawa vs. Z and Yurei, spar) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 9:10 am

Zain stood up, "I never said anything about being done..." He said, ignoring the pain in his arm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two Vs. A Cripple (Fuubi Ookawa vs. Z and Yurei, spar)   Two Vs. A Cripple (Fuubi Ookawa vs. Z and Yurei, spar) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 9:13 am

Fuubi smirks and raises an eyebrow at Zain. "With the pain and numbness in your arm, you probably won't be doing any ninjutsu or genjutsu, and a hurt arm is a liability in taijutsu... I didn't break it, but the pain will make it more difficult for you to focus on anything." He stands up and smiles at Yuki, though he's still speaking to Zain. "Let the beautiful young lady have a turn while you rest up, eh?"
Back to top Go down
Bri-chan
Genin
Bri-chan

PostSubject: Re: Two Vs. A Cripple (Fuubi Ookawa vs. Z and Yurei, spar)   Two Vs. A Cripple (Fuubi Ookawa vs. Z and Yurei, spar) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 9:21 am

Yuki's face turns red again as she stands and draws out her katana, "I haven't sparred since...hell who knows when so be easy." Yuki said as she frowned a bit but forgot her book was still on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Z
Genin
Z

PostSubject: Re: Two Vs. A Cripple (Fuubi Ookawa vs. Z and Yurei, spar)   Two Vs. A Cripple (Fuubi Ookawa vs. Z and Yurei, spar) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 9:26 am

Zain saw his point, and moved about twenty yards away from them. Then he shoved his arm into the snow and waited.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two Vs. A Cripple (Fuubi Ookawa vs. Z and Yurei, spar)   Two Vs. A Cripple (Fuubi Ookawa vs. Z and Yurei, spar) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 7:08 am

Fuubi shifts his weight onto his shoulders and simultaneously lifts his legs, then thrusts his legs forward and shifts his body weight down to his feet, causing him to flip up from his back to his feet in a quick movement. He then picks up his cane from the ground and holds it in front of him in his left hand, his right holding tightly onto the edge of his cape as he faces towards Yuki, a smile on his face. "I'm ready when you are!"
Back to top Go down
Bri-chan
Genin
Bri-chan

PostSubject: Re: Two Vs. A Cripple (Fuubi Ookawa vs. Z and Yurei, spar)   Two Vs. A Cripple (Fuubi Ookawa vs. Z and Yurei, spar) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 11:02 am

Yuki gripped her katana with both hands and took a deep breath out which frozen the cold, "Ok...I'm ready..." she said calmly, "You attack 1st though."
Back to top Go down
Z
Genin
Z

PostSubject: Re: Two Vs. A Cripple (Fuubi Ookawa vs. Z and Yurei, spar)   Two Vs. A Cripple (Fuubi Ookawa vs. Z and Yurei, spar) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 11:08 am

He sat and watched, enjoying the cold snow on his burning arm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two Vs. A Cripple (Fuubi Ookawa vs. Z and Yurei, spar)   Two Vs. A Cripple (Fuubi Ookawa vs. Z and Yurei, spar) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 6:55 am

Fuubi shrugs nonchalantly when the woman tells him that he has to go first, then throws his cape off his shoulders, using the wood woven inside one edge of the fabric as a weight to make the pure white cape fly just over the woman's head in an attempt to blind her. While the cape is still in the air, Fuubi throws the cane up and catches it near the bottom witht he handle forming a kind of hook. Using the hook-end of his cane, he locks the katana in place and aims a punch at her shoulder, pulling back so that she only feels the pressure, but there is no pain to go along with the punch.
Back to top Go down
Bri-chan
Genin
Bri-chan

PostSubject: Re: Two Vs. A Cripple (Fuubi Ookawa vs. Z and Yurei, spar)   Two Vs. A Cripple (Fuubi Ookawa vs. Z and Yurei, spar) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 2:32 pm

(im so sorry, i went to the Native room and signed up for hoop dancing but I think tomorrow i am free...i'm so sorry i didn't show on lunch and after school, i helped with decorations for the Halloween Dance but i snuck on to tel u but i will post tomorrow, sorry about the delays *feels bad*)

Back to top Go down
Z
Genin
Z

PostSubject: Re: Two Vs. A Cripple (Fuubi Ookawa vs. Z and Yurei, spar)   Two Vs. A Cripple (Fuubi Ookawa vs. Z and Yurei, spar) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 1:09 am

(Meh 'salright stuff happens)
Back to top Go down
Bri-chan
Genin
Bri-chan

PostSubject: Re: Two Vs. A Cripple (Fuubi Ookawa vs. Z and Yurei, spar)   Two Vs. A Cripple (Fuubi Ookawa vs. Z and Yurei, spar) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 7:58 am

Yuki atemped to kick him hard in his bad leg (so she thinks) as she used 1 hand to fling the cloak off her.
Back to top Go down
Z
Genin
Z

PostSubject: Re: Two Vs. A Cripple (Fuubi Ookawa vs. Z and Yurei, spar)   Two Vs. A Cripple (Fuubi Ookawa vs. Z and Yurei, spar) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 2:57 pm

Zain watched silently, far enough away for them to not see the change of color in his eyes. Show me some jutsu...

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two Vs. A Cripple (Fuubi Ookawa vs. Z and Yurei, spar)   Two Vs. A Cripple (Fuubi Ookawa vs. Z and Yurei, spar) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Two Vs. A Cripple (Fuubi Ookawa vs. Z and Yurei, spar)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2